Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,729 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2484139 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Yesterday on 7pm news via the Rstv The Rivers state Govt declared Friday and monday work free day. But I still went to school to be sure on reaching there students and teachers who were already in school by 7:30am were going home. Quickly I joined back the taxi back home. Happy caniriv celebration portharcourt @100 yrs.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Cruize306:
Hahahahahaha... RIVCAS recently did employment and they considered just indigenous Rivers people. 84 Mathematicians + around 47 Further Maths indigenous teachers applied. Rivers State have enough certified mathematicians and engineers + Corps members to fill your space (in case you start feeling important). You have not been given a confirmation letter for your job (in case you've forgotten)
my question is stil simple why dont these schools ve teachers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Enof of all this quarrel, we should be tinking of how we can get our salary b4 xmas if not the matter go tie wrappa for many people o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls those in PPSB, any information about our account opening?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exactly!!
wealthyprince: I dont understand why scholars will leave important issues to concentrate on minor and unprofitable issue that point to descrimination, quarels, and insults. If u are a teacher be a teacher...a mature and responsible one...show us that u are educated and that depends on how u discuss, present and handles issues here. To me, i think is not every post that deserve a reply...some are just good to ignore for peace sake.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
From whence come wars and fightings among you? come not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? "...ye fight and war..." (James 4:1,2). Why?? , Ye fighters. Let's be matured.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by uboma(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ Paul Thor and Cruize306, please watch your comments. Any more abusive words from any of you will result to a ban. Be guided by the rules of posting and stop derailing this thread. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2013
uboma: @ Paul Thor and Cruize306, please watch your comments. Any more abusive words from any of you will result to a ban. Be guided by the rules of posting and stop derailing this thread. Thank you

Indeed, i expected such.. I am sorry for my actions. i was dared to it. I believe we are all mature n civil. However, we still have our other parts. In a world were we all need to help, comfort and encourage others, there indeed will not be room for hate. This thread has helped us tremendously, witout doubt. However i cannot stand the action of one hu glories himself on other people's mistake, hu discriminates and use, be it tribalism or indegeneship to threaten the supposed weak. This is what we must stand against. Have we not suffered much as nigerians?? Hve we not gloried sentiment dan pure knowledge long enough?? We are teachers, to teach those qualities, that diversity dat unites, and strengthens us not vice versa. And anybody hu chooses to teach n preach differently, is not just my enemy, but an enemy of us all hu believe in a better, a greater and a more united nigeria. Those hu hve d powers dat be to ban, again i apologize. I also plead dat comments dat are provacating, detesting be quickly identified and arrested early, to avoid this kind of degeneration. To all i hve offended, again i say... I am sorry.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2013
uboma: @ Paul Thor and Cruize306, please watch your comments. Any more abusive words from any of you will result to a ban. Be guided by the rules of posting and stop derailing this thread. Thank you
If the time to pick out the errs of our beloved country Wȋ̊ℓℓ ever come to light, like the game of monopoly, let it be here and now. I am not a religion nor region bigot and Wȋ̊ℓℓ nє̲̣̥v℮я̩̥̊ be. I believe in diversity. Hate and discrimination are my turn down but like JA RULE said to EMINEM, only a black man Wȋ̊ℓℓ feel the black pain. My fellow Rivers people has suffered hatred and discrimination outside the South-South geo-political zone while we're accommodating to these same bigots. More than 50% of the non-indigenous Rivers people Wȋ̊ℓℓ loose this job. This is the simple truth and anyone that finds that too hard to swallow can continue calling me childish or keep hating... Their hate is vitamin to me
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chibuking81: Pls those in PPSB, any information about our account opening?
we hv opened ours with UBA and d a/c (current account) numbers hv been sent to us via SMS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
emekatex: we hv opened ours with UBA and d a/c (current account) numbers hv been sent to us via SMS
thanks a lot, that mean very soon they will ask our side to open, indeed a great hope is given, thanks once again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
emekatex: we hv opened ours with UBA and d a/c (current account) numbers hv been sent to us via SMS
pls which of the LGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
If salary is not paid this month end, I can't tell how I will be going to class without pay after putting in 4 consecutive months. ube/ppsb shd be able to come out and inform us officially and not to leave us in the dark. Let us be reasonable !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
emekatex: we h v opened ours with UBA and d a/c (current account) numbers hv been sent to us via SMS
which lga?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cruize306:
If the time to pick out the errs of our beloved country Wȋ̊ℓℓ ever come to light, like the game of monopoly, let it be here and now. I am not a religion nor region bigot and Wȋ̊ℓℓ nє̲̣̥v℮я̩̥̊ be. I believe in diversity. Hate and discrimination are my turn down but like JA RULE said to EMINEM, only a black man Wȋ̊ℓℓ feel the black pain. My fellow Rivers people has suffered hatred and discrimination outside the South-South geo-political zone while we're accommodating to these same bigots. More than 50% of the non-indigenous Rivers people Wȋ̊ℓℓ loose this job. This is the simple truth and anyone that finds that too hard to swallow can continue calling me childish or keep hating... Their hate is vitamin to me
guy why are u so interested about who wil lose job or not. If any body is sacked does dat make ur salary bigger? Na u employ them?

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Cruize306:

Why didn't you stop the govt./sch. board when the processes were on since last year so that they will not employ non indigenes? Are you the govt. of rivers state, Amaechi or Director? I am an indigene but this is unbecoming of you. What is the cause of the bitterness? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Public holiday extended until Friday in Rivers State 4 all civil servants.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=Adola1]Public holiday extended until Friday in Rivers State 4 civil servant

Hmmm . . . . Are you Sure with this information ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Adola1: Public holiday extended until Friday in Rivers State 4 all civil servants.

pls what is the source of info and hw true is it
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Adola1: Public holiday extended until Friday in Rivers State 4 all civil servants.

Please, let's verify this before one moves out tomorrow?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=ChiXtian][/quote] yes oo on RSTV and NTA PH News

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
ThankGod oooo! Have been brainstorming on how to get TP 2moro.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Samikroose: which lga?
Ikwere LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
GamaG: pls which of the LGA?
ikwere LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BloggerAdmin(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Say yeah......
9ja's senior bank- Zenith Bank, just sent us (obio-akpor) our current account details.....i've attempted opening an account with this biggest bank SEVERALLY but was always turned down ....Father I thank YOU for making it possible through this opportunity.....

And now......No work till next week's monday...»»»»»»»»Omo see gobe.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2013
BloggerAdmin: Say yeah......
9ja's senior bank- Zenith Bank, just sent us (obio-akpor) our current account details.....i've attempted opening an account with this biggest bank SEVERALLY but was always turned down ....Father I thank YOU for making it possible through this opportunity.....

pls is for UBE or PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BloggerAdmin(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Chibuking81: pls is for UBE or PPSB

The account is for ube...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2013
No be small gobe Ooº°˚˚°ºoo
BloggerAdmin: Say yeah......

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2013
BloggerAdmin: Say yeah...... 9ja's senior bank- Zenith Bank, just
sent us (obio-akpor) our current
account details.....i've attempted
opening an account with this biggest
bank SEVERALLY but was always
turned down ....Father I thank YOU for making it possible through this
opportunity..... And now......No work till next week's
monday...»»»»»»»»Omo see gobe.....

Pls dose of us dat are in town, try going to school today and see wat happens. So we know d news which are true and dose which are rumours. To me public holiday till friday sounds more like a child's play. Pls if be it true, confirm it hia.. Tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Sider, Honestically and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.