Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398206 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Hopesweet2:
Rhythm 97.7 this morning, Governor Wike said he is not owing anybody. If NUT claims that he is owing, they should sent the names of those being owed.

Another drama unfold.................. I'm still watching to see the end of this game

No worries, when God will act they won't know when they will pay us 100k per month x the Noba of months owed. There will be confusion when it happens
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
AMENNNNNNNNN.......just imagine such a clueless, heartless Emperor WIKE..may God punish him and his entire generation a hundred fold...
But you rigged and voted for him.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2016
no response yet from our NUT president?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Ecobank alert,one month only.Tai council area
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
hail:
Ecobank alert,one month only.Tai council area
ecobank tai paid yesterday na...or is this an arrear?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
I felt like crying when I had the Rivers State Govt through the education comm. Saying they are not owing any teacher...... I hope some of us have now see the difference between Wike and Amaechi..... I will forever remain grtful to Amaechi.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pls house where can I get an M40 7.62 x 51mm sniper ..I swear I need to take down the Executhief Paramount ruler of Rivers land and his entourage..am taking my destiny into my hand....I need to strike where that thief will feel d most excruciating pain without killing him
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Taster! abeg park one side. I have always been a staunch supporter of his Excellency Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi the Nyenche 1, of Ikwerre kingdom..the day I will cast my vote on PDP will be d day Amadioha will strike me.
Juenwume:

But you rigged and voted for him.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Education commissioner confirms that he will be going to the finance ministry on Friday along side with the NUT chairman with the list of all those still being owed arrears.Mr. segun reminded him that he was very insensitive to the plight of the teachers as a result of his response to a caller before he now calm down and was seeking for understanding and patience.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
hail:
Education commissioner confirms that he will be going to the finance ministry on Friday along side with the NUT chairman with the list of all those still being owed arrears.Mr. segun reminded him that he was very insensitive to the plight of the teachers as a result of his response to a caller before he now calm down and was seeking for understanding and patience.
Please, not Segun it's Kofi Bathels of 92.3 FM.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
hail:
k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
hail:
May be he has gradually started accepting that Govt still owe most teachers. I see, this drama is really an interesting one!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
All
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
So,it is to true that Governor Wike has decided not to pay us our salary. He is claiming innocent in disguise to deceive the masses.

I'm really short of words...
Now, this their new innovation has made my landlord who has been trying to be cordial with me over the renewal of my house rent, to ask me this morning upon hearing that teachers are not being owed on radio, if I'm very sure I've not been deceiving him all this while......

I will never give up ...What ever be the case- I know l shall receive all my salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
hail:

What list is that?! Does NUT now have a list of non-paid teachers? When was that compiled
Believe me this is another delay strategy, they are just buying time while the wait for the fixed deposits to mature. I know I don't have millions of naira but I asure you I will know if out of 24 meats in the pot and 6 is now remaining that 14 persons have eating.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
My principal compiled all our names last two weeks in the normal nominal roll and submitted same to our LGA`s NUT secretary for onward transmission to the NUT chairman. I saw it myself and crosschecked my details.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 5:54am On Oct 12, 2016
I called a reliable source (a family friend) who is a senior staff in the ministry of finance yesterday evening and asked if it is true that Governor Wike refused to approve payment of our salary arrears. He asked me if I've received September salary and I answered yes. He told me that Governor Wike was not the person who went on air and said he that he is not owing any teachers salary. He told me that more two months arrears are coming and that I should relax. The person who gave me this info is more or less like an uncle to me since the death of my parents and believe he will not lie to me.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2016
darkstan:
I called a reliable source (a family friend) who is a senior staff in the ministry of finance yesterday evening and asked if it is true that Governor Wike refused to approve payment of our salary arrears. He asked me if I've received September salary and I answered YMes. He told me that Governor Wike was not the person who went on air and said he that he is not owing any teachers salary. He told me that more two months arrears are coming and that I should relax. The person who gave me this info is more or less like an uncle to me since the death of my parents and believe he will not lie to me.

This is d news i wish to hear becos i know dat my God will not lie. This wk will not pass untill we receive our arrears in Jesus Nameooooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
darkstan:
I called a reliable source (a family friend) who is a senior staff in the ministry of finance yesterday evening and asked if it is true that Governor Wike refused to approve payment of our salary arrears. He asked me if I've received September salary and I answered yes. He told me that Governor Wike was not the person who went on air and said he that he is not owing any teachers salary. He told me that more two months arrears are coming and that I should relax. The person who gave me this info is more or less like an uncle to me since the death of my parents and believe he will not lie to me.
this is good news.
Not only two months. We are expecting in total, that of April, May, June and July, including February & March for some of us/ old arrears.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
What becomes the fate of Emperor wike, the paramount ruler of the 23 autonomous council of Great Rivers state when its eventually disclosed and CONFIRMED that the supreme court victory was sold out to him?

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK OCT 11, 2016
SaharaReporters has obtained a full list of all the Nigerian judges facing a nationwide clampdown by the Department of State Security (DSS).

The list, which includes two of the Supreme Court Justices who have already been arrested, includes three Justices of the Court of Appeal, seven Federal High Court justices and four state High Court judges in Kano, Gombe, and Kaduna states.

The document, which formed the basis for the clampdown on the judges, contains a brief explanation as to why the cleansing of the judiciary should commence with the listed judges. "Pursuant to the current administration's drive to fight corruption at all levels, and following public revulsion at some section of the judiciary on acts bordering on dishonesty, corruption, and abuse of judicial process, a profile of some senior judicial officers alleged to be involved in corrupt practices has been compiled", the reported prepared by the DSS stated.

The document explains in graphic detail how Supreme Court justices were compromised during the election petition ruling relating to Governor Nysom Wike of Rivers state.

Although only two judges of the Supreme Court have so far been arrested by the DSS, the documents named a full panel of Supreme Court justices that sat to decide the Rivers state election case.

The document stated that the Supreme Court judgement which gave Governor Wike victory against the Court of Appeal ruling which had reversed Governor Wike election was delivered on January 27th, 2016 and the full judgement further delivered on February 12th, 2016 by a panel that was led by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Muhammad Mahmud. 

Other panel members named included Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta, Kumai Byang Akaahs, Kudirat Motonmori Olatokumbo kekere-kun, John Inyang Okoro and Amiru Sanusi. Justice Kekere-Ekun delivered a unanimous decision validating Wike's election.

The document reveals that the CJN constituted the panel on the very day of the judgement in an attempt to frustrate those waiting to induce members of the panel. 

It also reveals that despite the strategy adopted by the Chief Justice, the panel received monetary inducement through Justice Mary Odili who, although a member of the Court, was not on the panel. 

Governor Wike has publicly acknowledged the role of the Odilis in restoring his mandate as governor. During a thanksgiving to mark his victory, he said that had the election been nullified, he would not have re-contested, claiming he was close having a heart attack as his blood pressure was rising.

The report obtained by SaharaReporters does not say how much each of the Supreme Court judges received. It does state that the same amount had been offered to the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, who rejected it, saying she feared that all eyes would be on her.

Dr. Odili on Tuesday took out an N6billion lawsuit against APC candidate Dakuku for his statement concerning Wike’s praise of his role in getting him a favorable legal ruling.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
PH1stBorn:

What becomes the fate of Emperor wike, the paramount ruler of the 23 autonomous council of Great Rivers state when its eventually disclosed and CONFIRMED that the supreme court victory was sold out to him?

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK OCT 11, 2016
SaharaReporters has obtained a full list of all the Nigerian judges facing a nationwide clampdown by the Department of State Security (DSS).

The list, which includes two of the Supreme Court Justices who have already been arrested, includes three Justices of the Court of Appeal, seven Federal High Court justices and four state High Court judges in Kano, Gombe, and Kaduna states.

The document, which formed the basis for the clampdown on the judges, contains a brief explanation as to why the cleansing of the judiciary should commence with the listed judges. "Pursuant to the current administration's drive to fight corruption at all levels, and following public revulsion at some section of the judiciary on acts bordering on dishonesty, corruption, and abuse of judicial process, a profile of some senior judicial officers alleged to be involved in corrupt practices has been compiled", the reported prepared by the DSS stated.

The document explains in graphic detail how Supreme Court justices were compromised during the election petition ruling relating to Governor Nysom Wike of Rivers state.

Although only two judges of the Supreme Court have so far been arrested by the DSS, the documents named a full panel of Supreme Court justices that sat to decide the Rivers state election case.

The document stated that the Supreme Court judgement which gave Governor Wike victory against the Court of Appeal ruling which had reversed Governor Wike election was delivered on January 27th, 2016 and the full judgement further delivered on February 12th, 2016 by a panel that was led by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Muhammad Mahmud.

Other panel members named included Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta, Kumai Byang Akaahs, Kudirat Motonmori Olatokumbo kekere-kun, John Inyang Okoro and Amiru Sanusi. Justice Kekere-Ekun delivered a unanimous decision validating Wike's election.

The document reveals that the CJN constituted the panel on the very day of the judgement in an attempt to frustrate those waiting to induce members of the panel.

It also reveals that despite the strategy adopted by the Chief Justice, the panel received monetary inducement through Justice Mary Odili who, although a member of the Court, was not on the panel.

Governor Wike has publicly acknowledged the role of the Odilis in restoring his mandate as governor. During a thanksgiving to mark his victory, he said that had the election been nullified, he would not have re-contested, claiming he was close having a heart attack as his blood pressure was rising.

The report obtained by SaharaReporters does not say how much each of the Supreme Court judges received. It does state that the same amount had been offered to the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, who rejected it, saying she feared that all eyes would be on her.

Dr. Odili on Tuesday took out an N6billion lawsuit against APC candidate Dakuku for his statement concerning Wike’s praise of his role in getting him a favorable legal ruling.

election victory, tribunal, supreme court et al is not my business. My money na it be my business. No politician is better than the other. Amaechi once owed me for seven months and was going about doing exactly what Wike is doing now

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
masterchi:
election victory, tribunal, supreme court et al is not my business. My money na it be my business. No politician is better than the other. Amaechi once owed me for seven months and was going about doing exactly what Wike is doing now
You now compare Amaechi to Wiked.
You forgot so soon that Amaechi gave you the job you now talk about. Amaechi paid all the arrears before he left office, it is unfortunate that this Wiked government fail to pay some folks their complete arrears through this same finance commissioner.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
masterchi:
The two are incomparable pls. Amaechi's style of payment was very predictable and he was paying steadily, and gradually completing the owed arrears until this man took over and turned everything upside down. Meanwhl, I hope you've been paid this time around together with the one you missed last month cos if it was during Amaechi's time, that's exactly how you would be paid. Chikena!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fiafiad:
You now compare Amaechi to Wiked.
You forgot so soon that Amaechi gave you the job you now talk about. Amaechi paid all the arrears before he left office, it is unfortunate that this Wiked government fail to pay some folks their complete arrears through this same finance commissioner.
Bros I am not comparing any body to any body. I,m only saying whatever they do at the tribunal or supreme court is not my business. my only concern is my salary. Amaechi paid only two and half months dnt twist the truth. I got the job during Amaechi's tenure and for that I'm grateful to him but then again it wasnt just down to Amaech, I went to school, I served, I applied, I wrote exam, I attended the interview. Amaechi provided the opportunity and God prepared me for the opportunity. Finally all politicians are the same everywhere dnt kill urself for them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChyChy17:
The two are incomparable pls. Amaechi's style of payment was very predictable and he was paying steadily, and gradually completing the owed arrears until this man took over and turned everything upside down. Meanwhl, I hope you've been paid this time around together with the one you missed last month cos if it was during Amaechi's time, that's exactly how you would be paid. Chikena!
I dnt know the cause of this short term memory but I know once upon a time civil servants in Rivers state were made to wait till the 24th of the new month before they could be paid. and this lasted for over a year. My Salary story is a long one so no comment on that.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
masterchi:
I dnt know the cause of this short term memory but I know once upon a time civil servants in Rivers state were made to wait till the 24th of the new month before they could be paid. and this lasted for over a year. My Salary story is a long one so no comment on that.
Bros, this is not time for politics/sentiment. Tell your hero to pay us our money. Guys are not smiling. You may be adding salt to injury trying to justify evil.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
una don pay off all una accumulated debts and eat belly full .ba? KONTINU
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Juenwume:

Bros, this is not time for politics/sentiment. Tell your hero to pay us our money. Guys are not smiling. You may be adding salt to injury trying to justify evil.
bros I no get ur strength this night I beg. E be like to read dey hard you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Oh! God arise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.