Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:03 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2366118 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
@ Ogondah when i say they should giv us clue it doesnt mean they should giv us the answer b4 d question cos i knw very wel they dont repeat questions whatever they wil ask borders on educational issues and trends..For instance today was 'importance of technology in education'..Knowing about what they have asked will only help anticipate what they are likely to ask..With this u wil be better prepared the more to giv them what they want..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ja1ca3nata(f): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks @ ogandah and Nationsdaddy,I will go to the secretariat.
I don't thinks questions are been repeated, my frnd had her own interview last year nov. Before it was suspended, she was asked to write about education n later on was called to come and defend it, ie is the oral part.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
thankx thankGod iyke..its betta we r updated daily wiff whatever is goin on there ....all we have to do is google d topic and read all about it ,d more we know d beta ...as for me o, if dey give a 100 topics i will read read all about dem...d best way to learn a language is to speak it...also add prayers to preparation...cheers peeps and kip on wiff d gud work

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls dos dat av done theirs, any remarks @ d end of d interview?at least for one to know his faith.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ngozi4real(f): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Any informatiom about today's interview
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
@ Ogoscco I wrote mine on monday,we were asked to write the qualities of a teacher. After dat u go in 4 the interview,to talk on the qualities of a teacher in 5 minutes. Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nationsdaddy: Pls dos dat av done theirs, any remarks @ d end of d interview?at least for one to know his faith.

it depends on the interviewer u meet, for some dey only tell u dat d ministry will get back to u, for some dey may commend ur response and even encourage to keep it up. As for me, i did mine the first day before d suspension and the lady commended me and when i was abt living i over heard her saying to her partners that my presentation was gud....so pray u meet a very cool and favorable interviewer...tanx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Did mine 2day wat in ur own opinion are d reasons 4 mass failure in pry and second schools pls wen u are going make copies of ur credential 2 set and attach each wit a passport foto good luck everyone
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ogondah & barneyboy tanx 4 d info
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
House,tnx for d information given so far.God bless u real good.One luv!.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
Did mine today. Question goes thus; Cultism is prevalent in primary n secondary schools. What re d root causes? Wish those yet to goodluck
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hw was ur today's interview,more updates
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Am sori to ask dis oo.wen asked to write an essay without specifyin not more an amt of words.is it right to jst kip writin to make d whole paper ful?wat if it's short?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2013
@nationsdaddy the time given for d essay determines hw lengthy it should be.4 e.g if they say 20mins, one page of long note is ok so as to hav time 2 read what u hav written and prepare to defend it as the case may be..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2013
pls guys give us more topics and updates .....d more topics d better since they r all inter related.....thankx for your anticipated co-operation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2013
*Lemon:
pls guys give us more topics and updates .....d more topics d better since they r all inter related.....thankx for your anticipated co-operation

are all the topics given here not enough for you? you dey find who go write the thing for you?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
joyblinks:

are all the topics given here not enough for you? you dey find who go write the thing for you?

nnaaaaaehhh....me i wonder oooo, some ppl here jst want us to give dem expo...wit all dis hints dey still dey find more, if u need help on wat to expect google out potent questions frm net simple nd short...God help us all. Pls wen is d interview ending so as to hope for d final list....?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hi house.I was interviewed this afternoon.D question goes like this: HIV/AIDS is prevalent among youths in Secondary and Primary Schools.What are d solutions to this.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
wondagirl: Hi house.I was interviewed this afternoon.D question goes like this: HIV/AIDS is prevalent among youths in Secondary and Primary Schools.What are d solutions to this.
Pls did they request for pasport photograph and I'd card??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
U are required 2 come with two Passport photographs,which u il attach on d top left handside of d two seperate photocopies of ur document. Nope,u are nt to bring any form of I.D.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pls who knows when this interview is ending?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 4:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Pls who knows when this interview is ending?
25th Feb
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
I wish u all that have done your goodluck.Mine comes up on the 21st of this Month.Really looking forward to it.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ja1ca3nata(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mine is on the 25th, we( those dat didn't see their names) were asked to come to civic centre by 8am with our credentials.God is our helper
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
 was interviwed dis aftAnoon $ d question was what factors are responsible 4 d increaSin rate of violence I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ primary $ secondary schools
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
i was interviewed dis afternoon ...d question was advice the rivers state govt on possible ways to improve d quality of education in primary and secondary schools in d state....during d oral interview which is very short 3mins ..u will also b asked what level u would like to teach and what subject,d other questions will b based on ur essay,gud luck guyz n pls go early for ur own gud
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ja1ca3nata(f): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Thanks @lemon
Looking forward to mine, pls wish me luck
grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
ja1ca3nata: Thanks @lemon
Looking forward to mine, pls wish me luck
grin

before i wish you luck. u don wish anybody luck since them start this topic?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
I did mine today wat a 9c topic,"the infleunce of social media(fcbk,2go,twitter etc)on pupils n students n it's effects on academic performance) 20mins den oral(defendin it)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
I can see that these people will never be exhausted with questions to ask.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
som pple dat did today in d morning where told to prepare a lesson plan with d course dey read in sch ,den d oral was to teach d interviewers in 3mins b4 dey ask u questions...d gud tin is dat all d topics r inter-related except dis one ...so just do ur best n liv d rest for God,gud luck guyz ...its almost comin to an end nw
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2013
KPMG in their usual idiotic tactics should have known that not everybody that applied to teach read education. I hate that company with passion.Y changing the rules.It will be easier for me to write a lesson Note plan nd equally teach but what of those that read other courses. I don't know why they always contract KPMG when its known that they are an Accounting/Auditing Firm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (842) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.