Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2394202 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
BloggerAdmin: One thing I've come to notice on this thread is that impatience has made "some people" become "oversabi".....All the people feeding us with confided unreliable stories in the name of knowing somebody at the board please let us rest until the posting comes out God-knows-when. I'm personally tired of reading speculative stories from many people here who claim connected, especially now that the posting dint come out again as subsumed.......
i tire o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Plz where are those pple that were talking as if they are the dirctors of UBE and PPSb? They said the list must come out today and they hv seen their names and where are posted to. Plz oga director where are u? Speak we are waitin to hear frm u

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Caringpro: Plz where are those pple that were talking as if they are the dirctors of UBE and PPSb? They said the list must come out today and they hv seen their names and where are posted to. Plz oga director where are u? Speak we are waitin to hear frm u
friend lets sleep.i think its ok for the day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
The simple fact remains that waiting continues...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
IT IS WELL. It is bettet late than never. Let's be patient cos we must be posted as we have been employed. Gd nite pipo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Caringpro: Plz where are those pple that were talking as if they are the dirctors of UBE and PPSb? They said the list must come out today and they hv seen their names and where are posted to. Plz oga director where are u? Speak we are waitin to hear frm u
. To be fair to the person that said she has seen her posting, she said, and I quote "There is a probability that the posting will be out next week". And that looks like what's going to happen so let's just continue waiting patiently...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
frachy: . To be fair to the person that said she has seen her posting, she said, and I quote "There is a probability that the posting will be out next week". And that looks like what's going to happen so let's just continue waiting patiently...
God some pple ll ve highblood preasure o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
For me posting is not my business, is the boards business. The point is work has started. While waiting it is better to pray, plan and prepare. I ask for Job, God gave me one. God helped me through Phase 1-Written Test, Phase 2-written+oral test, Phase 3- training...am already in. I believe the best awaits me at the final phase. The Clock is ticking...Counting down...My major business is to relax because God is incharge, phase 4 must surely come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Let us stop all these criticism here. Afterall we ve all been benefiting from this same speculative stories and most of the speculation made here have hopefully come to pass.
The fact that u did not see the LIST 2day does not mean that the pple that made the speculations are liars.
This same speculations made here have giving u hope and confident sometime ago.
Right from the inception of this forum, several speculations have been made, the reallity of it is what we are seeing 2day.
Begining from the Aptitude test- Interview-shortlisting of names-submission of credentials and collection of appointment letters.
This is a forum and not NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.
Ask yourself, how many times have i given any information to this thread just to keep hope alive.
The Bible says, “hope deffered maketh the heart sick but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life“.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
@ fiafiad, well spoken.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2013
@fiafiad: thanks dear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2013
rOsy247: Hmmmm which one is correct na? Based on address or LGA?
if i may help you, the closest address is your home town so for non indi. it is where they are staying now

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2013
The good pple of this forum will never be discouraged to give out the necessary information needed to keep hope alive despite the criticism made by some folks in this forum.
The latest; it was announced in the news this morning on RYTHM 93.7 that posting of the newly recruited Teachers will commence on monday.
We are not too connected and we are not liars but just to get u informed.
Information is POWER!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2013
where re dose pple hv seen their name n where re post to.Plz oga director Speak we are waitin.
NOTHING CHANGED IN MY POST. THURSDAY, STILL SOME NAMES LEFT UN-POST, THESE WERE POSTED ACCORDINGLY YESTERDAY.
believe it or not. for wateva reason, topmost is when they finished, d list was not displayed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2013
Please get first hand information now on Nigerian Info fm.
The perm sec is in the studio answering some questions.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blevi: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2013
Fiafiad: Please get ur first hand information now on Nigerian Info fm.
The perm sec is in the studio anwering some questions.
pls those that listened to what perm sec said should inform the house ooo mbok, we don't have light in my area.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2013
blevi: pls those that listened to what perm sec said should inform the house ooo mbok, we don't have light in my area.
i got their late but did not hear anything about the posting date.any information based on posting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2013
@Ikem50 going by that 'closest address' stuff, it shouldn't β my home town cos A̶̲̥̅♏ nt living in my home, rather it should be my current residence. Anyway let's wait ά̲̣̥πϑ see ‎​♓☺W it goes. Nxt week will tell. My God is in full control. He started it, He will end it perfectly.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2013
blevi: pls those that listened to what perm sec said should inform the house ooo mbok, we don't have light in my area.
According to the announcement made this mornining in the news on RYTHM 93.7, that posting of the newly recruited Teachers will commence on Monday the 16th of sep 2013.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2013
Faith Obodo,abeg r u of ube or ppsb?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lol... If I say anything now some people will say fubara has come again.. Abeg waiting perm sec talk for radio today. Having the best time at my sis wedding so I no ready for any body to annoy me wit insult.. Just tell us what the perm sec said on the radio..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please pals lets leave all this attitude of ours and focus on the way out for God sake.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fiafiad: According to the announcement made this mornining in the news on RYTHM 93.7, that posting of the newly recruited Teachers will commence on Monday the 16th of sep 2013.
. Thanks for this information
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
UBE author=flashylady]Faith Obodo,abeg r u of ube or ppsb?[/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
All these unnecessary insults we keep throwing at each other don dey vex me, we shouldnt take people we meet in forums like this for granted..not because we can use laptops or phoneS wit access to the internet which makes us faceless and spew rubbish to people you must have passed by at UBE or ppsb offices.....please these world is a small place....those insulting people should STOP IT,but if you think you can carry the wahala then do well to post ur pix,your serial number, and full name then lets see if you would ever insult again.......PLEASE LETS FOCUS ON THE TASK.......POSTING TINZZZZZZZ

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Cruize306:

U don't cry more than the bereaved. I don't see how the comment she made τo 'whoever' is of any concern of yours τo incure your hauling of insults on her. Besides, i†'s possible that whoever the comment was made for might not react the way you just did. In this forum, we are all percieved τo be MATURED and such behaviour is clearly out of place.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sollygreat: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thanks for ur info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: NeilOssai(m), 23Ju and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.