Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Oil Discovered In Sokoto State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Discovered In Sokoto State (36016 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oil Discovered In Lagos / Crude Oil Discovered In Ara Orin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by francis4real(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2012
Can Nigeria splits now cos am tired of Northernals oh cry
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Burger01(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2012
Orblonde: Watch how the north will stop screaming ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!!! Even the likes of IBB will change there talk. I am happy that this may lead to the final separtion of the north from the rest of the country so the south will be free to progress and be truly federal. One thing is for sure though, poverty in the north will still be terrible due to their feudal culture.
My guy, you get it all. You put my thoughts in writing. Ain't no more one Nigeria. Let's wait and see how the so called northern elders dance to this tune. I wont be dammed.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by blaqoracle: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2012
IF YOU LIKE CONTINUE IN YOUR HATRED OF THE NORTH, YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN NEVER RUN AWAY FROM YOUR SHADOW. THOSE Of You That Want This Country To Break Must know that it will be easier for you to smash your head on a grinding stone than to break up nigeria. come To Think Of It, were you the one that joined nigeria together? be Warned, whatever lord lugard has joined together let no one put asunder! the More Interesting Thing Is That Those who Cannot Survive Within nigeria can never survive outside nigeria. the North Has Always Shouldered the burden of the south-nigeria.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2012
francis4real: Can Nigeria splits now cos am tired of Northernals oh cry
Sir you should make your case official and write to the office responsible however shouting here can't change anything nor shall the country divide and by the way which location are you from?

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by benjikahndo(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2012
Oil found in sokoto sounds more like a mere fantasy to behold truth..
But if therez is any 1% truth about this,
i never heard oil can be drill in deserts..mtchew ;
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by rodeo0070(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2012
rotman91: What a joker u are. Guess it was mistaken for palm kernel oil all dis northern illiterates. This is evidently far from possible
T
Why not? We've seen so many desert stricken areas with abundant crude oil. Its all about nature. I'm not from the north...
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by akunjohn(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2012
thank God o,abeg make dem let us rest now dat oil abound in their domain.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by benjikahndo(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2012
rodeo0070:
T
Why not? We've seen so many desert stricken areas with abundant crude oil. Its all about nature. I'm not from the north...
eeeh?? My granny never told that!
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by rodeo0070(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2012
blaqoracle: IF YOU LIKE CONTINUE IN YOUR HATRED OF THE NORTH, YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN NEVER RUN AWAY FROM YOUR SHADOW. THOSE Of You That Want This Country To Break Must know that it will be easier for you to smash your head on a grinding stone than to break up nigeria. come To Think Of It, were you the one that joined nigeria together? be Warned, whatever lord lugard has joined together let no one put asunder! the More Interesting Thing Is That Those who Cannot Survive Within nigeria can never survive outside nigeria. the North Has Always Shouldered the burden of the south-nigeria.
Shouldered in what terms Sir?
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by hononyx: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2012
Na wa oooo...if am not wrong I saw an article saying sokoto was luring investors last week and today there is oil...oya shell lets go there...
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by blaqoracle: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2012
francis4real: Can Nigeria splits now cos am tired of Northernals oh cry
francis, if you are not happy with nigeria, please you can quietly relocate to rwanda.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Jubal01: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2012
rotman91: What a joker u are. Guess it was mistaken for palm kernel oil all dis northern illiterates. This is evidently far from possible
Luk @ u? I dnt blame u. Ur an uncircumcised baboon. Hw dare u cal d north as illitrates? Fool. U beta watch it!
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by espn(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2012
Elueme: This is good.. Pls more should be found in other states of the north so we can have peace...
nice1..sum senseless ppl wl just cum here to say thrash..we want peace in Nigeria.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2012
benji kahn do: Oil found in sokoto sounds more like a mere fantasy to behold truth..
But if therez is any 1% truth about this,
i never heard oil can be drill in deserts..mtchew ;
It should be your though remember not the sounded mind dudes thinking, and in addition you read and heard if you are not happy use your hand to cover a moon from lighting the world period.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by chux76(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2012
WASH
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2012
hononyx: Na wa oooo...if am not wrong I saw an article saying sokoto was luring investors last week and today there is oil...oya shell lets go there...
Ok the story now is different, how happy you are?
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by MrGlobe(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2012
looooooooooooooooooooooool. These jokers won't stop. I remember kwara state once coming out to tell us unexplored oil was flowing out freely from under the ground like water. How can a dry arid land like sokoto have oil deposits, where and how did the oil accumulate? its obvious these abokis and Yoruba people are not comfortable with the discoveries of CRUDE OIL in alaigbo. When they announce they have seen oil, they should also tell us if it's groundnut oil, red oil or crude oil. I will doubt it's crude oil. Ekiti is next
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by benjikahndo(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2012
jamil!:
It should be your though remember not the sounded mind dudes thinking, and in addition you read and heard if you are not happy use your hand to cover a moon from lighting the world period.
i can bet with this lovely jean am putting on NO OIL IS FOUND IN SOKOTO...ELDEE ON POINT WHEN HE SAID...NA WASH
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by gowaga68: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2012
Notin dey happen! i love this so called Nl War Lords (North haters,bigot),i keep sayin this if u dnt have any good thing to say keep sh..t. Anyway as of the discovery more is yet to come,not discoveryin oil be d palava how can WE Eradicate Poverty?
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Mr. Globe:
looooooooooooooooooooooool. These jokers won't stop. I remember kwara state once coming out to tell us unexplored oil was flowing put freely from under the ground like water. How can a dry arid land like sokoto have oil deposits, where and how did the oil accumulate? its obvious these abokis and Yoruba people are not comfortable with the discoveries of CRUDE OIL in alaigbo. When they announce they have seen oil, they should also tell us if it's groundnut oil, red oil or crude oil. I will doubt it's crude oil. Ekiti is next
God at work! if you aren't in agreement with His miracle then get yourself out of the world period.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by IleIfe2(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2012
re@lchange:

pure Yoruba logic
can't help luving you guys
oya make we finish n. delta oil first grin

na wa for you oo. grin grin grin
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by sw: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2012
Oil in Sokoto state! Happy dreaming
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by mmmustapha(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2012
na ur mama n fafa be illiterate son of bitch
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by sage2(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2012
What is the update on the Borno oil taunted to have been found years ago? Have they lifted they first barrel yet? Yeye people, this is another oil propaganda at its best.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2012
tobechi20: Menene

aboki don get oil

make ee go milk am finish like cow begn de sel am like nunu
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....i no go die.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by benjikahndo(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2012
mmmustapha: na ur mama n FAFA be illiterate son of bitch
d way u spelt PAPA is a sure prove u're not an exception as far as illitracy is being mention.lol
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2012
benji kahn do:
i can bet with this lovely jean am putting on NO OIL IS FOUND IN SOKOTO...ELDEE ON POINT WHEN HE SAID...NA WASH
Bet your life if you like that's your dillema but the oil was discovered 48hrs ago there, visit your early grave now.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Navalsadiq(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2012
LETS SEE IF MR NAIVE ASARI DOKUBO AND CO CAN CUT THE NORTHERN REGION OF FOOD AND OIL.A BIG CREDIT TO THE SEAT OF THE CALIFICATE.THIS OUR GREAT COUTRY WILL NEVER STOP AMAZING THE WHOLE WORLD.LONG LIVE NAIJA U ARE UNSHAKABLE AND UNBREAKABLE.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by mmmustapha(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2012
Jealousy will kill dis southerners u r angry bcoz crude oil was fund in sokoto, haha very soon we will find ours in kaduna
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2012
sage_: What is the update on the Borno oil taunted to have been found years ago? Have they lifted they first barrel yet? Yeye people, this is another oil propaganda at its best.
Hang yourself for the hate na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Dhelake: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2012
at last D billions of dollars both past nd present FG spent on trying to discover oil in the north, finally paid off
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by rodeo0070(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2012
benji kahn do:
eeeh?? My granny never told that!
Well I guess no one is the "monopoly of knowledge".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.