Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Oil Discovered In Sokoto State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Discovered In Sokoto State (36020 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oil Discovered In Lagos / Crude Oil Discovered In Ara Orin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by mmmustapha(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2012
benji kahn do:
d way u spelt PAPA is a sure prove u're not an exception as far as illitracy is being mention.lol
grin
benji kahn do:
d way u spelt PAPA is a sure prove u're not an exception as far as illitracy is being mention.lol
u r d biggest fool on earthﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺍﻷﻣﻴﺔ ﻫﻮ ﻣﺮﺽ
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by biggzman: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2012
You are a fool to even conceive that in mind. If u like bring 1000 oil company let them drill 100million barrel per day,it will still last 4 nxt 200yrs. But really pity u guys cuz very soon what happen in texas in d 19 century will soon happen in most of d so call oil town(norther nigeria)
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by easyz(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=20pt]ALLAKUAKBAR !!!! TIME TO SPLIT THE COUNTRY UP![/size]
walahi, u need a medic
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2012
jamil!:
Bet your life if you like that's your dillema but the oil was discovered 48hrs ago there, visit your early grave now.
kai aboki,why i dey fight kwo oil wey i never see?i dey craze?maybe wen i see this oil kwo,i go show this iyarinya pepper.kai wlahi,me go get my own boko haramu group..okolo,if no be say na nairaland we dey ,your head for dey bleed now
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by benjikahndo(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2012
mmmustapha: grin u r d biggest fool on earthﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺍﻷﻣﻴﺔ ﻫﻮ ﻣﺮﺽ
typical aboki who cant heed to corrections.smh
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by xcitedjay(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2012
They haven't even started drilling the oil and they are already talking about new salary for their traditional leader. Oil that can't even serve a single filling station. That just goes a long way to show how greedy SOME of these northerners truly are.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by rodeo0070(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2012
benji kahn do: Oil found in sokoto sounds more like a mere fantasy to behold truth..
But if therez is any 1% truth about this,
i never heard oil can be drill in deserts..mtchew ;
What about the middle east nations, the UAE, Niger Republic, Chad etc ?

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2012
Hahahahahah cux Σм̲̣ don discover oil ... Йą now Σм̲̣ wan bqin pay local chieftains ₴ traditional rulers ... Σ concern dem northners ... Now dem G̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥ beqin feel funky
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2012
biggzman: You are a fool to even conceive that in mind. If u like bring 1000 oil company let them drill 100million barrel per day,it will still last 4 nxt 200yrs. But really pity u guys cuz very soon what happen in texas in d 19 century will soon happen in most of d so call oil town(norther nigeria)
tongue tongue grin
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2012
benji kahn do:
typical aboki who cant heed to corrections.smh

[b][b]NIGERIA CIVIL WAR PT2 LIVE IN NAIRALAND[/b][/b]
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Abali1(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2012
Why is there so much hatred and bigotry in NL? The truth remains that whether oil is found in Sokoto or not, Nigeria is not spliting any time soon(at least not in this generation).

The unity of Nigeria is still in the hands of the so called ELITES. So are you telling me that because oil was found in Sokoto, the IBB's, Danjuma's, Obasanjo's, Folawiyo's, Dangote's etc will lose their different sources of income. It is a known fact that these elites have oil blocks and other major investments in differrent parts of Nigeria.
At the end, the COMMONERS will be the one to shout and fight on the net and in the streets while the elites continue to enjoy the common wealth of this country.

Since MEND and BOKO Haram, how many of the elites have been killed? How many of their children have been killed? Yet everyday we come to NL to abuse our different tribes and waste our time shouting that Nigeria will break up soon. KEEP ON DREAMING...

3 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2012
eduson33:
kai aboki,why i dey fight kwo oil wey i never see?i dey craze?maybe wen i see this oil kwo,i go show this iyarinya pepper.kai wlahi,me go get my own boko haramu group..okolo,if no be say na nairaland we dey ,your head for dey bleed now
Pardon Sir
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2012
Abali1: Why is there so much hatred and bigotry in NL? The truth remains that whether oil is found in Sokoto or not, Nigeria is not spliting any time soon(at least not in this generation).

The unity of Nigeria is still in the hands of the so called ELITES. So are you telling me that because oil was found in Sokoto, the IBB's, Danjuma's, Obasanjo's, Folawiyo's, Dangote's etc will lose their different sources of income. It is a known fact that these elites have oil blocks and other major investments in differrent parts of Nigeria.
At the end, the COMMONERS will be the one to shout and fight on the net and in the streets while the elites continue to enjoy the common wealth of this country.

Since MEND and BOKO Haram, how many of the elites have been killed? How many of their children have been killed? Yet everyday we come to NL to abuse our different tribes and waste our time shouting that Nigeria will break up soon. KEEP ON DREAMING...
[size=20pt]WELCOME NNA[/size]
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2012
eduson33:
This grammer is too much for me pls write the one I can comprehend I am a learner.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2012
jamil!:
Pardon Sir
[size=25pt]E BE LIKE SAY YOU DON MISSUSE YOUR RESPECT FINISH?PARDON WHAT?YOU GUYS ARE HERE FIGHTING OVER WHAT YOU CANNOT SMELL 10KOBO FROM AND YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT MY SELF..OK I SAID,IF NO BE SAY NA NAIRALAND WE DEY,YOU COCONUT GO DEY BLEED NOW. OR YOU WAN MAKE I SHOW YOU NOW NOW HERE?[/size]
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by jamil2(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2012
eduson33:
[size=25pt]E BE LIKE SAY YOU DON MISSUSE YOUR RESPECT FINISH?PARDON WHAT?YOU GUYS ARE HERE FIGHTING OVER WHAT YOU CANNOT SMELL 10KOBO FROM AND YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT MY SELF..OK I SAID,IF NO BE SAY NA NAIRALAND WE DEY,YOU COCONUT GO DEY BLEED NOW. OR YOU WAN MAKE I SHOW YOU NOW NOW HERE?[/size]
why are you shouting pls?
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by omayyi: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2012
Buhahahahahahah; southerners and their JEALOUSY. Very petty people.

OMG, huge arable land for agric, huge mineral deposit and now OIL. Can it get better than that.

Btw, if u say u are tired of the north, u can start by moving out of the region or not visiting the north at all. No one is forcing u. Bad bele people.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2012
jamil!:
why are you shouting pls?
haba,did you see my mouth open..na my computer they vex no be me..i cant wash you guys fight over wat we dont benefit from..anyway,am sorry for being harsh..you know you are my aboki grin
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by bravehost4u(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2012
This is a panacea for peaceful coexistence if the foreign powers would not come up with their seed of disaccord just to benefit.
I hope it would be used to benefit the people general and not done as a normal thing like the past northern leaders did.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by seunlayi(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2012
And T.B. Joshua did not see this in his vision
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2012
omayyi :
Buhahahahahahah; southerners and their JEALOUSY. Very petty people.

OMG, huge arable land for agric, huge mineral deposit and now OIL. Can it get better than that.

Btw, if u say u are tired of the north, u can start by moving out of the region or not visiting the north at all. No one is forcing u. Bad bele people.
what do you want me to tell you no?just choose ''atulu,mkpi,isi akwu,uli ede,ogili ugbo and aku razor.just make your choice.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Jibabs2(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2012
rotman91: What a joker u are. Guess it was mistaken for palm kernel oil all dis northern illiterates. This is evidently far from possible
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by flow1759: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2012
Na mistake, d governor mean to say groundnut oil. Maybe he drink ogogoro and forget d difference between crude oil and groundnut oil. Some people say God at work. Do u know God knows y there cant b oil in d north? Na everytin dem go get? I mean, dey have livestock(nama), g.nut, tomatoes etc. Na there GOD take pass man OH, even if there discover oil it can't b as commercial as dat of d south... PERIOD
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Jibabs2(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2012
rotman91: What a joker u are. Guess it was mistaken for palm kernel oil all dis northern illiterates. This is evidently far from possible

Bad bele.idiot
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Jibabs2(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2012

Na bad bele go kil u n ur ppl. Idiot
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by sirxris(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2012
Good 4 d north. So, they kud allow us biafrans to secede. Cuz i sabi say na biafran's oil wey dey make north no wan alow dem be on their own. ;DGood 4 d north. So, they kud allow us biafrans to secede. Cuz i sabi say na biafran's oil wey dey make north no wan alow dem be on their own.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2012
Jibabs2:

Bad bele.idiot
so you no see another thing wey you go tell am ba?i hope say no be em belle u dey target with that una sharp knife..okolo
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by eduson33(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2012
sirxris: Good 4 d north. So, they kud allow us biafrans to secede. Cuz i sabi say na biafran's oil wey dey make north no wan alow dem be on their own. ;DGood 4 d north. So, they kud allow us biafrans to secede. Cuz i sabi say na biafran's oil wey dey make north no wan alow dem be on their own.
MEHN,am happy oo.let them do quick and remove this people from our body before aru mmadu esibe onions...
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by slimojas89(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Nairalanders sha..ok now,what's the fight for? Its not like any of you fighting here will or is getting shiiiit.. Outta this mofo..SMH
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by benjikahndo(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Bored of this lies,,
lemm go frontpage only if to see any catchy stories than to waste ma kbs here.
Re: Oil Discovered In Sokoto State by Maxxme(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2012
People heading it wil chop all d money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.