Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? (24749 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by clearlaw: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
The Question is What Makes A Man Treat A
Woman Right? 'Answer' when the man in person has treat it self right...
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by bknight: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Not many guys fck with strong willed chicks. Strong values and a girl wit more to add to my life dan sex. A girl wit stuff up her head.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Oluwadare: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hmmm.. Lemme say as far as she instinctly knows what is behind my crying and what is behind my laughing, aswell as be able to encourage me to stay focus. Oh! I'd 4ever and ever payind her due and her maximum respect in an unexpected way.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by omosexy1: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend: You earn respect, you don't demand - and women shouldn't expect a guy that feeds them and spends money on them - to respect them. If you carry yourself the right way, and use the 'woman power' the right way - guys will treat you right.

Play ya cards right - needy women would never be treated right! cool

BULLS EYE !!!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Esthersmall: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
I belive in doin ur best in relationship. Doin his laundary or cookin 4 him culd make him respect u or not. If a guy is nt treating his woman right despite al she's doin then is indirectly tellin her 2 go.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by denjee: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
I believe what makes a man treat a woman right is if the woman treats herself right. Ladies should respect themselves too.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by denjee: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
I believe what makes a man treat a woman right is if the woman treats herself right. Ladies should respect themselves too. Also respect is earned not worked for.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Revolva(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: if a woman treats herself with due respect, then a man will return the favor........ i (MBJ) believes that no woman (dating some guy) has any business doing his laundry etc unless she is married to him. how can a man treat you right if you dont even treat YOURSELF right? RESPECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!!!!

Thanks bro thumbs up - infact why will a man treat a woman right who have scrwed major dudes aroumnd so bro chop your own share no gorkin oo
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by tete7000(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Godliness. Whateva relationsíp built on somethng except God will give headache. Pure and simple.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by ayosmiles(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Respect in a relationship is based on d law of demand nd supply. What things do u have that makes him continue to demand. Supply in d right quantity nd dont supply 2 much in a way dat brings down price and reduce demand. Dont also deliberately horde supplies in a way that makes u too xpensive nd unaffordible thereby losin demand to cheaper alternatives. In dis way, u can create a healthy monopoly. Note that vakue is determined by demand nd demand is based on taste. What is highly demanded here may not really be in demand elsewhere

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by NobleAngell(f): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
I fink it has 2 do wiv orientation. Any man who treats a lady wrongly, probably grew up and met his dad doing so 2 his mom.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: if a woman treats herself with due respect, then a man will return the favor........ i (MBJ) believes that no woman (dating some guy) has any business doing his laundry etc unless she is married to him. how can a man treat you right if you dont even treat YOURSELF right? RESPECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!!!!

Succint!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
LOVE will make a man treat a woman right! Its no coincidence the one requirement God demands from a Husband is to LOVE THEIR WIVES!!!!! It even says a man who loves his wife loves himself in the BIBLE.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by laminaria(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Gud sex+gud cooking+neva ask unles he gives+no nagging= alter declaration.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by http(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
ayosmiles: Respect in a relationship is based on d law of demand nd supply. What things do u have that makes him continue to demand. Supply in d right quantity nd dont supply 2 much in a way dat brings down price and reduce demand. Dont also deliberately horde supplies in a way that makes u too xpensive nd unaffordible thereby losin demand to cheaper alternatives. In dis way, u can create a healthy monopoly. Note that vakue is determined by demand nd demand is based on taste. What is highly demanded here may not really be in demand elsewhere

Can i call this " Economy of sexes; demand and supply of marriage commodity" grin

Hmm! economics ti fe so e di something else
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by mide47: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Let her go school,gt all the certificate in this world and yet do not possess that right attitude.e go shock am!
Emmy9ite: Op go to school,earn certificates,have a carreer,be successful and no guy wilmess with you. Men will treasure u. Try it!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by billios: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
allow God to take control in ur relationship, all will be well.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by lawizle(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
CeaserB: For me Attitude Comes First.
A woman with good attitude humbles me.
Beauty is an added advantage that takes it to the next level.
Body odour and Bad Breath turns me off. So she must be Clean.
These three qualities (Attitude, Beauty & Cleanliness) brings out the three best qualities in me (Love, Money & Respect)

...In other words don't expect me to be nice to an ugly lady with bad manners and a bad odour grin

Wat of a worwor woman wit ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ manners & ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ aroma grin
CeaserB: For me Attitude Comes First.
A woman with good attitude humbles me.
Beauty is an added advantage that takes it to the next level.
Body odour and Bad Breath turns me off. So she must be Clean.
These three qualities (Attitude, Beauty & Cleanliness) brings out the three best qualities in me (Love, Money & Respect)

...In other words don't expect me to be nice to an ugly lady with bad manners and a bad odour grin

Wat of a worwor woman wit ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ manners & ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ aroma
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by http(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin grin
lawizle:

Wat of a worwor woman wit ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ manners & ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ aroma grin

Wat of a worwor woman wit ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ manners & ∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ aroma

Dies
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by MariaGoretti: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Stallion77:

sister...you over brought urself too low especially if u aint married to him yet... and you might be trying too hard to please him. Be yourself and if he aint ready to fall for ur normal person,someone else would. If you are married to him already then its a different approach altogether.
she didnt say she did all dat, she onli listed dem out, my sister.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sgtkoselupa: I believe the In-dwelling of the Holy Spirit and the adherence to God's instructed in the Bible concerning how to treat a woman, is one of the fundamental panachea to treating a woman right. Men, generally begin to misbehave when diminishing marginal utility sets in. Are men created to be polygamous in nature?
How does the bible say a man should treat a woman?
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nedum05: Hellooo peeps, i have been wondering what really can make a man treat his woman right. Some men no matter how hard you try to pls them e.g wash their cloths, make delicious meals etc will still treat a woman like a trash, as if a lady is forcing herself on them but when she gets tired and decides to leave him, he comes with disturbance. Ur opinions are welcomed.

Once a man finds a woman with impeccable character and qualities he admires or finds rare in women of her type and class, definitely, he would treat her right.

I must confess, women sabi fall person hand. It now depends on how rampant she blows it.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
laminaria: Gud sex+gud cooking+neva ask unles he gives+no nagging= alter declaration.

You get the experience kwo

I hate demanding ladies who dont care whether you have it or not at the time of their request.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
pro01: Here's the truth: We're scared to treat you 'right' because most of you take men that treat you right for granted; it's in your nature to get 'bored' by right treatment, which makes you misbehave. Meanwhile you seem to appreciate guys that treat you like 'trash' because they seem more of a 'challenge' and less 'boring' than the nice guys that treat you right. In other words, we learnt the hard way that there are far more rewards in NOT treating you right.

We know this because we have all experienced it and seen it happen over and over again. When this perverse dynamic is reversed, then perhaps some of us would gladly start treating you right. We promise.

You are right. If you show her so much love, she would not value the giver. That is the bitchy winchy nature in them. grin

The best thing is dont over love a girl when you are not yet married to her. She may ditch you to please her moods. ''am not in the right mood''[b][/b]
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by dasparrow: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Doing laundry for someone you're not married to? Unbelievable!
I, for one, have no respect for people who do not respect themselves. Where's your self-esteem for crying out loud?!

Tell me about me! That is the typical Nigerian bred woman for you.

@Post

Learn to respect yourself and he in turn will respect you. If he does not, then you ditch him because no self respecting lady will remain in a relationship with a sore loser who disrespects her.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by basisop(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
sanb: Thanks for this and sometimes i can't understand some of us ladies. not married to him and she is doing his Laundry?? oh please!!! i can understand the cooking side which is not bad at all as you would like to make sure that he has a healthy diet...

It is imoprtant that a woman should have self respect for herself so that no man would take her for a ride!!!

You are just a lazy a*s. I'll kick your type out after the first week. Who told you that doing a man's laundry is disrespecting your self? You can keep him healthy but you can't keep him clean. *sigh*

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by basisop(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
goofie: washing my bfs clothes would mean dt he is sick and is probably an orphan with no siblings tongue. even for a husband, i cld probably do the inner wears.

a man should treat a woman right first and foremost because she is a human being. he should also treat a woman right cos when he does, he also treats himself right.

You can't do your bfs' laundry because one 9t stand ladies don't have such time. Lazy bone!!!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Babzilla:

THANK U SIR. THERE'S A THIN LINE BTW A GENTLEMAN AND MUMU....... ACTUALLY THERE IS NO LINE @ ALL. GENTLEMAN = MUMU.

But babes dey admire gentle man ooo.

But you have to put sensibility to your gentility so that it will add magnanimity to ur tranquility. Sometimes behave as if she is not there, she will always be demanding your attention, act like a corporate manager in office... grin
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Sealeddeal(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
claremont: My beloved ex-girlfriend did all that, not because I asked her to do it, but because she wanted to do it. I didn't look down on her for doing it, I respected her more. The moral of the story is that if it's going to work out, it will do so regardless of whatever you do or don't do.
...i stand by this point.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by KenStranger(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
the respect u accord a woman depends on d individual, most men with low moral tend to disrespect their woman without looking back. To me, women deserve equal respect, l see nothing wrong when a woman helps her man in doing some dirty laundry, some women takes pride in it, it is left to man to show respect not because she did his laundry but because he loves her, afterall respect goes with love. Because l love my woman l must ALWAYS respect her.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Adematic(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
3 things i knw can mk me respect ladies either married or single 1. D way she dress 2.d way she talks, i mean d way she address pple 3.her perspective abt life
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Goldieluks: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yorisb: Don't be a goldielucks Gold-digger.... undecided

Oi! WTH?? shocked shocked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Would You Prefer? / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.