Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (14200 Views)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate / Closed / Single Igbo Guys Where Can I Find You Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2008
lol. ok oh if you say so! My mum is Igbo (Delta State) my dad is Akwa-Ibom. Which side are you from?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by oziomatv(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2008
am Mbaise but born in enugu state
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2008
lol. It is like everyone is from imo state that is where my boyfriend is from - well guess you are Igbo through and through, how is Enugu?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by oziomatv(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2008
I was born in Enugu but later move to Imo being my home town for all my studies and life experiences but used Abia as my recreation fun town
so I'm born and brought up in Igbo land making me a tipical Igboman. Nwa afor
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by chisomness(f): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2008
I checked your profile and eventually your posts Mr Romeo and i am starting to like something in you, i am sure you are a fine guy wink and where the hell is espanish??
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2008
ok but what is nwa afor? Child of, ?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by chisomness(f): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2008
LoL cheesy cheesy

Nwa afo means "son of the soil"
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by yme5: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2008
Can a Prestigious Yoruba girl create a thread seeking for a man so that other tribes can show off their fine boyism? undecided cool
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2008
You guys stop dissing Peckham. . .Its as close to Naija as I have been for almost a decade

That's the problem
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by solumto: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2008
did u say u were igbo and u have do not set ur eyes fine igbo men? well if u do have the time write me on: somto_drag@yahoo.com or call me on 23480-3348-0798

happy new year
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2008
Naijawebe I take offence at that statement. No harm meant on you though. I understand your feeling.But don't let it confuse the thinking,

My brother, having a clue or knowing what one wants for a relationship cannot be classified as racist. Not wanting to marry an Iraqi or Chinese doesn't exactly make you or me or anyone else racist. it's simply a matter of cultural convenience and choice.

Read through the thread carefully and if I or anyone did, I see, she stated quite often enough, that no offense meant at them folks that wasn't igbo.

You are in the states. If she had stated she wanted someone in the States and not in the Uk or in the UK and not in the States. What does that classify her as?
Terrorist, that's Anti US? Or Which way. embarassed

Anyway, good luck and happy new year to you honey grin, everyone and to me smiley

This thread is now declared closed. She already said at the 12th post on the Page https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-102773.288.html she found someone smiley (You guys can remain here to discuss something else anyway. But the show is over. Go home grin)
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by romeo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2008
chisomness:

I checked your profile and eventually your posts Mr Romeo and i am starting to like something in you, i am sure you are a fine guy wink and where the hell is espanish??

Thanks girl but i am hooked up now wink wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by MukLdn(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2008
l0l this thread is jokes.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by presido1: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2008
Odikwa egwu.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by toshmann(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
chisomness:

have you checked my profile dear? cheesy . . i'm still single you know wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by romeo(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2008
Hahahahahhaa osetiaaaaaaaaa final grin grin
anu ana agba egbe o na acho condom
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by echelon(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2008
Agadi nwanyi anaghi aka nka n'egwu o mara agba
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by oyinda3(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2009
davidylan I didn't know you were semi igbo o. I was wondering where the hatred of hausas came from. Now I understand you have igbo blood in u. I am yet to meet a hausa and igbo that get along. lol
which way Nigeria?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by IGWEUSA(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ poster

Give me Ur contacts make I introduce you to BIGMODO, d most handsome guy from ur homestate, Abia state.

he is also in NL lipsrsealed
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by platinumnk(f): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
bookmarking for further reading at a later time wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by obimind(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2009
What would an igbo guy do for you, if I may as?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by whitelexi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
Na wah ohhhhh

So Ozioma, u r my brother from another mother?? and u be fighting me all the time??

Dude, link up with me on [email=whitelexi@yahoo.com]whitelexi@anywhere.com[/email], we need to talk
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Leonardon: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2009
Am a guy in enugu named by leo, To see my pic enter http://www.lociduke..com well dis my number 2347031240622 to comfirm me as a igbo guy: ihe mere anyi adighi aputa kari,bu na so so ego ka unu na eri. Ebe ufodu eri na enyekwa nke ozoo,umu nwoke na cho. Mana ugbua,anyi na acho nwanyi nke na enye nke ozoo na anaghi ana ego na ihe na ugbua ego agwu la. Ka odi oge ozoo ma obu mgbe ikporo mu. Ndewo gi bu onyeoma na agu edere dia.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Kelvinj(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2009
@leonardo
i bu ezigbo nwa afo ke ije? Abum ezigbo nwa owerre n'imo.
I no knw say we plenty sef 4 here.
1 luv bro.
@op
the girl still dey search since dat tym?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Leonardon: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2009
I do not need long story,i just need a date: a bum nwa nwoke gbara aro iri abun na abuo<22>,no na enugu state. Site na ihe edere_ede a,i ga enwe te wum mgbe obula.07031240622,ma obu email m lociduke@gmail.com, ma na i cho zie ifu m piksho m. I ga na http://www.lociduke..com. Kpo mu,mana abani ma na ututu make ihe nmeko nwoke na nwanyi mana ebufe gwa na m oyia. Mara gwa na mu ka bu vegin. Ka odi oge ozoo.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Leonardon: 1:24am On Aug 17, 2009
I do not need long story,i just need a date: a bum nwa nwoke gbara aro iri abun na abuo<22>,no na enugu state. Site na ihe edere_ede a,i ga enwe te wum mgbe obula.07031240622,ma obu email m lociduke@gmail.com, ma na i cho zie ifu m piksho m. I ga na http://www.lociduke..com. Kpo mu,mana abani ma na ututu make ihe nmeko nwoke na nwanyi mana ebufe gwa na m oyia. Mara gwa na mu ka bu vegin. Ka odi oge ozoo.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Ebethle(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2009
Please I am ready to be your friend, I am Christian as you are,
From Imo State but base in port Harcourt now
26 yrs old
International Evangelist
My phone number 08064196783
Nigerian
I love you and ready for you more than you think.
Uchechukwu Etunwoke
chukuw gazi ga, nna olu ga .
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by toshmann(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
o'boy no be like this guys de take find woman. . . . and wetin u sabi about love? u love person wey u nova see with ya eye . . . grin
abeg bro no[i] mbras[/i] us o(embarras) embarassed
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Phate07(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
undecided
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by MMM2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
dat igbo boy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by avwils1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2011
@author am not igbo, bt i cn giv u wat u want n even more gat a talent in dis tins grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Category Of People In Romanceland / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.