Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51624 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mukina2 in here, i better behave myself.gringrin i am too in love with nairaland to become a guest. No attacking until she is gone grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by miredia(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tribalism nauseates me. Abeg make una do well na.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by na2day(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
Why are you guys responding to a nobody who wants to become a somebody on nairaland!

Malawian: who told you i hate yorubas? Go to ekpoma and ask for malawian, when i was there, i squatted a yoruba boy in my room for 3 yrs and he did not pay a kobo. ( Before G*D and man ). Just over a month ago, i gave out one of my appartments to a yoruba woman. Go to sumya junior grammer sch and ask for mrs alade. Most of my hommies are yoruba, In fact, my first girlfriend was even yoruba. This is nairaland. We Choose our sides and attack for fun. When we log off, we return to normal gringrin. Fratternisation is over, Now answer my questions.

From the post above, you guys should know this guy is seeking for fame!
Unfortunately he is going about it the cowardly way, attacking another person's culture!
Abegi, let him stew in his stupidity!
Omo alaileko! angry

As they always say "the easiest way to fame, attack someone on top!"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
Can i ask u a question-Do u knw m*******
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
lol, it looks like he's about to sit down, but he could actually be bowing grin. Maybe that's a custom/cultural thing.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Shollypopz: Can i ask u a question-Do u knw mhismole
who dat? From ekpoma? What area the guy dey rep?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by miredia(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
Guy na ekpoma u go? which one come be Malawian na
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
na2day!:
Why are you guys responding to a nobody who wants to become a somebody on nairaland!

From the post above, you guys should know this guy is seeking for fame!
Unfortunately he is going about it the cowardly way, attacking another person's culture!
Abegi, let him stew in his stupidity!
Omo alaileko! angry

As they always say "the easiest way to fame, attack someone on top!"
why did you respond yourself? Show me any other tribe you guys postrate to other than hausa fulani and oyinbo. And who is at the top you were alluding to?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: who dat? From ekpoma? What area the guy dey rep?
I was talking to na2day!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
miredia: Guy na ekpoma u go? which one come be Malawian na
guy your face is from irrua sha. Which levels nah. Abt malawian, na for ekp my hommies use am take baptise me. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by miredia(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: guy your face is from irrua sha. Which levels nah. Abt malawian, na for ekp my hommies use am take baptise me. Lol.
wat yr?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by na2day(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
I was talking to na2day!

Nope!
Should I?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by miredia(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: guy your face is from irrua sha. Which levels nah. Abt malawian, na for ekp my hommies use am take baptise me. Lol.
Leave d tribalism matter. Irrua as in d street or d town cos both coincidentally applies here
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
I was talking to na2day!
ow, okay.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
i guess the real questions are,

what is the distance between buhari's equipment and tinubus mouth?
what is the angle of incidence?

lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
PhysicsQED: lol, it looks like he's about to sit down, but he could actually be bowing grin. Maybe that's a custom/cultural thing.
You're not Nigerian??!!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PointB: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
As usual, the resident hypocrite, AC.N Laptop #1 and his band of 'ayes' chorusing munions are at it again trying to sell Tinubu's hypocrisy and level 1 'eye service' as "yoruba's culture" of respect for elders.

In their jaundiced opinion Tinubu is showing respect to Buhari, an 'elder stateman, and a former President.' The problem is, has anyone seen Tinubu shown such respect to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo aka Obj, a two time President, and 'foremost statesman' whose shoe lace Buhari is unfit to untie? Or better still, do these same clowns and hypocrite who call the current President all sort of names, 'forget' rather conveniently that GEJ is also an 'elder' in his own right? Or does the yoruba culture which these hypocrites hide behind, have different categorisation for elders, and by extension respect shown?

It would be apt to suggest that Tinubu ultra low stoop before Buhari is akin to the kiss Judas gave Christ shortly before betraying him. Perhaps, Buhari will be wise to call Ribadu for lectures! It is a bow of death. Only hypocrites, will see it differently!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Genius100: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: who is this foo.l? Why should i be banned simply because i asked a simple question? Look who is talking about I.Q and this your condescending attitude to our country Nigeria is your own cup of tea. Do not for once think your opinion about this country matters. Yeye. See this mofo all like " na my people get nairaland and we go ban anybody wey we no like wetin hi talk" and you wonder why you think this is a banana republic? You want to hush free speach abi? What is tinubu doing in the picture?

You are obviously an animal. You belong in the zoo. It's because of retards like you that white people call black people apes. If you are a sane and rational human being, you won't be baiting other ethnic groups. People your age are achieving grand feats in developed and developing countries, while a cretin like you is starting tribal battles. What a hopeless dunce...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:35am On Aug 25, 2012
" You cannot do that now, pls try again in a few hours ". Pls can someone tell me if this is what a ban is all about? Cos i logged off and could see my thread which i couldn't over an hour ago. Was i banned?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2012
Genius100:

You are obviously an animal. You belong in the zoo. It's because of retards like you that white people call black people apes. If you are a sane and rational human being, you won't be baiting other ethnic groups. People your age are achieving grand feats in developed and developing countries, while a cretin like you is starting tribal battles. What a hopeless dunce...
see this fellow animal sha. How was i meant to understand you or do you do animal speak? Will a zoo even accept you? Nigga you belong to the wild!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2012
re@lchange:
i guess the real questions are,

what is the distance between buhari's equipment and tinubus mouth?
what is the angle of incidence?

lipsrsealed cry
man this na advance trigonometric calculus. I need to calculate the hypothenus first *looks for a protractor and compass*

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: lol, it looks like he's about to sit down, but he could actually be bowing grin. Maybe that's a custom/cultural thing.
no, it does not look like he is about to sit down. There is no chair behind him. Not only was he bowing, he was also squatting.. And buhari was all about "i've only got one abunnam for all my yarinyas" gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:50am On Aug 25, 2012
We are talking about an already short man bowing and squatting - for what?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by BlackPikiN(m): 12:56am On Aug 25, 2012
I believe say Buhari don read the story of Judas.
Na kiss Judas use sell Jesus. lol

Like say time dey na full floor Tinubu go dey dey greet Ayotollah Buhari.

Buhari for use his hausa cap use slap that Tinubu shinny gorimakpa head. lol

Tinubu no say him f0rk up for 2011 that's why he bow to his master.

You know say he abandon Criminal Ribadu for election. DNA things. lol

2011 still dey presh for we mind.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2012
BlackPikiN: I believe say Buhari don read the story of Judas.
Na kiss Judas use sell Jesus. lol

Like say time dey na full floor Tinubu go dey dey greet Ayotollah Buhari.

Buhari for use his hausa cap use slap that Tinubu shinny gorimakpa head. lol

Tinubu no say him f0rk up for 2011 that's why he bow to his master.

You know say he abandon Criminal Ribadu for election. DNA things. lol

2011 still dey presh for we mind.
lol. me been think say na only me see that shining akpa for im head.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 1:01am On Aug 25, 2012
I think we need to update our vocabulary in this country. Question: what does a tinubu ultra low stoop stand for?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2012
No contest from e-warriors? No problem. I am going to bed now. See you Ultra low stoopers tommorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
You're not Nigerian??!!

Where I'm from, people will kneel on both knees when they greet someone superior in status and/or age, though I've seen instances where people will go on one knee if it's a relative, or where if it's a female, she'll do a kind of curtsey if she's wearing a dress and doesn't want to touch it to the ground. This is what I've seen every time I've been back to Nigeria and it's what I saw as a kid. I don't remember seeing bowing though. I didn't know any Nigerians bow, but now I know.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 25, 2012
PhysicsQED:
Where I'm from, people will kneel on both knees when they greet someone superior in status and/or age, though I've seen instances where people will go on one knee if it's a relative, or where if it's a female, she'll do a kind of curtsey if she's wearing a dress and doesn't want to touch it to the ground. This is what I've seen every time I've been back to Nigeria and it's what I saw as a kid. I don't remember seeing bowing though. I didn't know any Nigerians bow, but now I know.
I thereby e-break up with you, I thought u were Nigerian! angry angry sad cry cry angry
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:27am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
I thereby e-break up with you, I thought u were Nigerian! angry angry sad cry cry angry

lol, I'm Nigerian, but I swear I've never seen bowing. I probably didn't go to enough places in Nigeria.

I've seen a LOT of kneeling though. grin

Anyway, you're right to "e-break up" with me. What we had wasn't going anywhere anyway. grin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by esere826: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2012
@Op's pix.

Naaaa.. i think this is not a 'real' bow. The freezed body languages of these men tells a story

Tinubus left harm are not by his side, and his 'shaking'hands are above those of Buhari's ... this is typical of a mock bow
We also see Buhari doing a laugh, and he is also bent in mock acknowledgement (mirroring)of Tinubu's bow.

Looks more like two folks wanting to talk serious business without having to be too formal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.