Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC (11304 Views)

NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff / Nigeria Importation of Cars Drop By 20% - Bank of Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by takedat(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
jmaine:

Dont you think this line of yours is very stale and lacking content . . .

1) OBJ started something that was poorly implemented cos the power projects were bereft of means to supply their gas powered turbines . .

2) These poorly implemented projects were abandoned for 3 solid years during the late Yar Adua regime . . .

3) GEJ came in to re-activate these poorly planned and abandoned projects . .he also ensured their master plan was retweaked to ensure adequate,appropriate and prompt supply of needed gas meant for them . .

They also delivered on that gas - supply timeline which is the sole reason our power generation has increased to our all time high and the main reason for the much acknowledged improved supply

Hopefully by the end of this year, when the on coming NIPPs are expected to be commisioned . .I just hope you will applaud them than engage in needless criticism
You must think we are all fools to believe you.Eventhough we all agreed that OBJ mis managed funds meant for power project but we also know that his govt conceptualized almost all existing projects.In your bid to give GEJ all the credits,you claimed Yaradua did nothing for 3yrs when we knew that GEJ was part of the team n they were working towards 6000mw though till this day it still remain unrealistic.Power gen,tranms and distribution is a gradual and continuous thing even GEJ attested to that lately that before Nigerians can rejoice it will be around 2020.So please dont pull others down just because you want to paint GEJ as the messiah he did not start from ground Zero he also met some on going projects and existing structures.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
rhymz: why are you ranting ignorantly with your bad english? The question is this, do you submit that you are more informed, better positioned, privy to data and information about Nigeria's power sector than Prof Barth Nnaji, Yes or No?
Just shut the hell up and answer the question, you rant too much nonsense.
Writing BS per second does not neccessarily mean you are smart dude.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by kutchs: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: People like you are the reason why this country is in a terrible state,dose the fact that Nnaji hold degrees in system engineering or CEO of Geometrics System Ltd makes him the most informed human about power generation?
Use your brain my friend,this country will never move forward if we continue to believe that the empty heads up there are better informed than us.
Nigeria spends far higher than what South Africa and Brazil combined spend on power annually yet SA generates 45,000MW to serve 58 million people while Brazil generates 100,000MW to serve 200 million people yet we celebrate 4000MW that serves 168 million people,haba wetin dey control your brain na.
Fool the fact that Nnaji is the minister in charge of power means that he knows more than you do about power in Nigeria and I will take his above urs anyday anywhere. Ur second parapgraph tells us what we know already but does it change the fact that it was idiots and crooks like you that crippled the system in the first place. Why does it pain you that money (even if in billions) is being spent to reactivate the system? Nothing good comes easy and cheap, I do not support corruption but our present situation requires that whatever it takes must be done to bring the whole generation, transmision and distribution system back to life.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
rhymz: why are you ranting ignorantly with your bad english? The question is this, do you submit that you are more informed, better positioned, privy to data and information about Nigeria's power sector than Prof Barth Nnaji, Yes or No?
Just shut the hell up and answer the question, you rant too much nonsense.
Writing BS per second does not neccessarily mean you are smart dude.
What question are you talking about here,you must be an idio:t to ask me such question.
You call a man who has so far spent close to $18bn dollars to generate 1,200MW a competent minister when Brazil spent $10bn to generate 10,000MW which took their total capacityt to 100,000MW,do you think with your brain?
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
kutchs: Fool the fact that Nnaji is the minister in charge of power means that he knows more than you do about power in Nigeria and I will take his above urs anyday anywhere. Ur second parapgraph tells us what we know already but does it change the fact that it was idiots and crooks like you that crippled the system in the first place. Why does it pain you that money (even if in billions) is being spent to reactivate the system? Nothing good comes easy and cheap, I do not support corruption but our present situation requires that whatever it takes must be done to bring the whole generation, transmision and distribution system back to life.
Nnaji have spent close to $18bn to generate 1,200MW while Brazil spent just $10bn to generate 10,000MW,your type should be locked up in Kirikiri for encouraging mismanagement of public funds.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by femary7(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
homerac7:

this part is what i hv always pointed out to people, against d brazen lies being peddled about by d fooolish 40 laptop group dt GEJ magically pulled off electric power increase within 2+ yrs of his tasteless, colourless and odourless rule. only a simpleton believes dt mega-projects as power plants and systems r planned, financed, constructed and fired at capacity under 3 yrs. na soup?
So it takes a decade right?
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by otokx(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: Nnaji have spent close to $18bn to generate 1,200MW while Brazil spent just $10bn to generate 10,000MW,your type should be locked up in Kirikiri for encouraging mismanagement of public funds.

Tell them o
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by jmaine: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
take dat: You must think we are all fools to believe you.Eventhough we all agreed that OBJ mis managed funds meant for power project but we also know that his govt conceptualized almost all existing projects.In your bid to give GEJ all the credits,you claimed Yaradua did nothing for 3yrs when we knew that GEJ was part of the team n they were working towards 6000mw though till this day it still remain unrealistic.Power gen,tranms and distribution is a gradual and continuous thing even GEJ attested to that lately that before Nigerians can rejoice it will be around 2020..

In your bid to scream, you ended up saying nothing . . . .You can't twist the obvious cos it doesn't suit your wishes and desires for sour news

i repeat to your listening ear that Yar Adua abandoned most of OBJ salient initiatives for reasons best known to him . .and in the Nigerian democratic settings, the President solely calls the shot . .

GEJ should and must be commended for taking it upon himself to see to the completion of those abandoned NIPPs, and also initiating the rejuvenation of our dilapidated existing power plants

take dat:
So please dont pull others down just because you want to paint GEJ as the messiah[b] he did not start from ground Zero he also met some on going projects and existing structures.[/b]

No one is pulling anyone down except saying it the way it is and the way it should be

Am sure your one of those blatant hypocritical species, who will equally shower galatic, praise worship sessions on Fashola, for improving upon already existent structures and master plans

Do better next time please
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by homerac7: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
femary___: So it takes a decade right?

sometimes yes, sometimes no. all depends on complexity. if u knw d complexity and sheer size of NIPP relative to what we do normally, u wld understand dt its a highly "complex" and "big" one.

one sure thing is dt we have so much power in d pool presently because more NIPP projects are coming onstream. u know what dat means?...OBJ initiated projects (and not GEJ) are coming to maturity! so GEJ boot lickers shouldnt come here and start claiming it as a plus for their boss. it was on ground and at advanced stage before their oga came to power, it fact financing for most of them are at above median tresh hold.

so GEJ appologists should tell me ONE power project he initiated. hope none of the will come and waive privatization of PHCN at my face because i will slap d falla back wt privatization act of PHCN in 1995; i'm sure GEJ was d president then too, abi?
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by rhymz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: What question are you talking about here,you must be an idio:t to ask me such question.
You call a man who has so far spent close to $18bn dollars to generate 1,200MW a competent minister when Brazil spent $10bn to generate 10,000MW which took their total capacityt to 100,000MW,do you think with your brain?
hahahahahah. . . I see you are on an ego ride here, it is obvious you are not here to debate but to get popular by insulting everyone with contrary views.
You prolly must have seen that thread about Nairalanders whose fights and posts made them popular, so now monkey like you with a less than average I.Q want to copy thesame method to climb to the ladder of ignominy . . .lol.
In your own case you are not a good game, I would have played you. Just that your I.Q is far below in the lower rungs. The likes of Beaf you are trying so hard to imitate possess far more intellect in a strand of hair on their head than the entire brain in your thick skull can process.
Go and try something else you are prolly good at. Politically Intellectual debates such as this one is obviously not your forte no matter how hard you pretend. Hurling insults and concocting spurious figures from your ignorant a$$ still does not make you any smarter than your currently below average mark.
Any !d!ot can use google carelessly like you do and still come across as $toopid as you. Keep ranting on NL like a Dolt, apparently this is the closest you will ever get to discussing politics with your betters, relish this opportunity NL has granted you, when you are through with this rare opportunity you don't get in real life, don't forget that you are still a dolt and loser that can't surpass the average level of reasoning.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Acelifted: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Meaning it is not yet Uhuru. This is a good time to buy your inverter as complementary to NEPA. Available for Sale are SIX (6) Good and Reliable Inverter Deep cycle Batteries:

12 Volts
200AH
20 hours when fully charged
See pictures below:

You can see the Specifications yourself. I currently use two of the batteries and it powers my 3-bedroom Flat conveniently!

PRICE: N35,000 EACH

Don't wait for NEPA to surprise you. We pray for steady power supply but the road is still long. Even homes and businesses in advanced countries have backups!

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by 1025: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
the stories continues.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: Where did you get your 4,477MW from? What we have in distribution is below 4000MW and you are celebrating your daftness already,what do you know about power generation and can you tell me how much money the govt has spent in the past 24 months just to generate 1000MW of electricity that you are celebriting?
Take a day off google and analyse real life situations,haba open your brain and eyes na.

While I am not sure of the exact numbers, I think there is still that disparity between what is actually generated and what is transmitted to be dealt with. According to one report the 4477MW number is amount of power generated however but not amount of power put into the grid.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208160597.html
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
rhymz: hahahahahah. . . I see you are on an ego ride here, it is obvious you are not here to debate but to get popular by insulting everyone with contrary views.
You prolly must have seen that thread about Nairalanders whose fights and posts made them popular, so now monkey like you with a less than average I.Q want to copy thesame method to climb to the ladder of ignominy . . .lol.
In your own case you are not a good game, I would have played you. Just that your I.Q is far below in the lower rungs. The likes of Beaf you are trying so hard to imitate possess far more intellect in a strand of hair on their head than the entire brain in your thick skull can process.
Go and try something else you are prolly good at. Politically Intellectual debates such as this one is obviously not your forte no matter how hard you pretend. Hurling insults and concocting spurious figures from your ignorant a$$ still does not make you any smarter than your currently below average mark.
Any !d!ot can use google carelessly like you do and still come across as $toopid as you. Keep ranting on NL like a Dolt, apparently this is the closest you will ever get to discussing politics with your betters, relish this opportunity NL has granted you, when you are through with this rare opportunity you don't get in real life, don't forget that you are still a dolt and loser that can't surpass the average level of reasoning.
Popular on NL? You must be high on some cheap alomo bitters to think that fame on annonymous forum mean anything to me,maybe you should go through my previous posts on this issue in the last few months to know my stand on this.
The last time I checked you have not contributed anything positive to the development of this country with your above average IQ nor did you make any meaningful contributions on NL,you are just an empty barrel with loud sound disturbing your neighbourhood.
I served Sure King Petroleum Corporation,Hongkong and was able to convince them in 2009 to partner with NNDC to mined solid minerals in Nigeria but the Nigerian factor prevented them from coming. In same year I spoke one of the technical managers at Daewoo Korea office to develop Hyro Power system in Nigeria,I also worked with an Austrian Amerian to bring Paradise Renewables Inc,USA to develop green projects in Nigeria. None materialised but at least I tried contribute my own quota,what have you done to better this country in your wretched life.
You dumbly claimed to have above average IQ and yet know notthing about the Nigeria political circle,your mumu go last.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

While I am not sure of the exact numbers, I think there is still that disparity between what is actually generated and what is transmitted to be dealt with. According to one report the 4477MW number is amount of power generated however but not amount of power put into the grid.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208160597.html
Well that's what I have been trying to make them understand,there is difference between power capacity statistics and transmission statistics which brings us to distribution.
What is currently in distribution is below 4,000MW,Nnaji can tweet whatever he like to convince those goons but not me because I know a thing or two about power generation and distribution.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Paentera(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
airfinance: Devil will punish ths people for all the nonsense. Nigerians have been subjected to many traumatic situation owing to their deceit and high level of corruption. We need to take and occupy nigeria before the nation goes in total destruction.
E Gbami O: 1. Crude Oil production/day - 2.5M barrels
2. Current Price = $113/barrel
3. Daily Sales = 2.5M x 113 = $282.5million
4. Monthly Sales = 282.5M x 30days = $8.475billion
5. Yearly Sales = $8.475billion x 12 = $101.7billion
6. Naira Equivalent = 101.7billion x #160 = 16.272trillion naira per year.
7. Nigeria's budget for 2012 = 4.5trillion naira.
Now d question is: Where is d surplus going?!
Analysis by Femi Falana (Lagos lawyer/Activist on Channels Tv).
PLS USE UR FREE SMS TO PASS ON THIS ENLIGHTENMENT ON TO OTHER NIGERIANS 4 US 2 FIGHT 4 FREEDOM FRM ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL BONDAGE.
1Share
Gej has worsen the and improvished the lives of nigerians.

I hate it when people like you use falsehood and distorted facts to disseminate information. The amount generated for 2011 from all receipts was N9.XXtrillion and N5.XX trillion was shared to the rest of the tiers of government, while the FG retained N4.XX trillion. Crude prices fluctuates and is never stagnant for the whole of the year. Please act educated and stop the misinformation.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Dhelake: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: Where did you get your 4,477MW from? What we have in distribution is below 4000MW and you are celebrating your daftness already,what do you know about power generation and can you tell me how much money the govt has spent in the past 24 months just to generate 1000MW of electricity that you are celebriting?
Take a day off google and analyse real life situations,haba open your brain and eyes na.
.... Broz, take it easy on d guy ... according to page 14 of saturday punch .. D Average National Generation (Daily) is still 4,308MW .... one funny tin dat amaze me wit d guy(dedeike) is d fact dat he insults pple freely sayin dey are ignorant, whereas, his own figures ar nt correct
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Dhelake: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike:

Ignorance is very bad. I wonder whether some of us just bother to read through topics before jumping to advertise our illiteracy on this forum.
The current capacity is 4,477 megawatts. Shiroro and Kainji hydro contributes 300 MW to the national grid.
There's going to be a drop definitely when rainy season stops but d drop won't exceed 300 Mw as AMADI said.
If you minus 300mw from existing 4,477 mw , it still leaves you with above 4,000 MW.
How is this so difficult to understand?
according to page 14 of saturday
punch .. D Average National
Generation (Daily) is still
4,308MW .... one funny tin dat amaze
me wit u is d fact dat u insult pple freely sayin dey are
ignorant, whereas, ur own figures ar
nt correct
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dhelake: .... Broz, take it easy on d guy ... according to page 14 of saturday punch .. D Average National Generation (Daily) is still 4,308MW .... one funny tin dat amaze me wit d guy(dedeike) is d fact dat he insults pple freely sayin dey are ignorant, whereas, his own figures ar nt correct
I tire oooo my guy
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by tohirah(f): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Light no even improve for my area,but now that the power supply will deteriorate I wonder if we go get light at all.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by ochukoccna: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks for reminding me to remind my generator engineer to stop by this weekend
[size=18pt]Big thanks[/size] cool cool cool
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by ajimicky01: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
What we need to know is what we don't know, this is our God's own country, & there is a need for us to jointly develop it. So let us think of generating electricity through another source like solar & gas, so that our country will a better place for foreign investors. God bless nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by chucky234(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
ajimicky01: What we need to know is what we don't know, this is our God's own country, & there is a need for us to jointly develop it. So let us think of generating electricity through another source like solar & gas, so that our country will a better place for foreign investors. God bless nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brother Nigerians will never contribute positively to the development of this country,all they do is sit behind their pentium 4 desktop computers to post garbage on NL.
I have approached people to invest on solar and wind turbine power system but they tossed me like a piece of rag,I have a very good contact with a Singapore company based in the UK who are into alternative power generation systems.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Dondbuzor: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
I can't just understand y so much hating of d president is going on on nl. They said power generatn ll reduce by 300MW. But we ve heard and confirmed that the power generation is presently above 4400MW. So do the maths, after d rain, we ll still ve over 4000MW remaining. And probably before then some of the on going power projects would ve being completed.
So am not seeing a deficit, rather am seeing a further improvement in power supply before d end of the year. I don't know about!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Baawaa(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike:

Ignorance is very bad. I wonder whether some of us just bother to read through topics before jumping to advertise our illiteracy on this forum.
The current capacity is 4,477 megawatts. Shiroro and Kainji hydro contributes 300 MW to the national grid.
There's going to be a drop definitely when rainy season stops but d drop won't exceed 300 Mw as AMADI said.
If you minus 300mw from existing 4,477 mw , it still leaves you with above 4,000 MW.
How is this so difficult to understand?
SONPONNA LO MA BE ORI grin grin grin grin Eyin ole dede yii
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by ozodigboo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
what has the rainy or dry season got to do with power ? ghana has uninterrupted power supply - dont they have dry seasons ? what is wrong with Nigeria ?
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by Dondbuzor: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
I know one of ur prayer points ll be that power generation ll never get better in naija so that more customers ll come and buy ur inverter. Its just lyk that casket seller who prays that more ppl ll die so he ll sell more caskets.
But I knw baba God doesn't answer such prayers, mr inverter man.
For ur information, power supply is improving and ll keep on improving.

Acelifted: Meaning it is not yet Uhuru. This is a good time to buy your inverter as complementary to NEPA. Available for Sale are SIX (6) Good and Reliable Inverter Deep cycle Batteries:

12 Volts
200AH
20 hours when fully charged
See pictures below:

You can see the Specifications yourself. I currently use two of the batteries and it powers my 3-bedroom Flat conveniently!

PRICE: N35,000 EACH

Don't wait for NEPA to surprise you. We pray for steady power supply but the road is still long. Even homes and businesses in advanced countries have backups!

Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by mengi: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Atleast it is a step better that previous administation wrt to power in naija
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by rhymz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: Popular on NL? You must be high on some cheap alomo bitters to think that fame on annonymous forum mean anything to me,maybe you should go through my previous posts on this issue in the last few months to know my stand on this.
The last time I checked you have not contributed anything positive to the development of this country with your above average IQ nor did you make any meaningful contributions on NL,you are just an empty barrel with loud sound disturbing your neighbourhood.
I served Sure King Petroleum Corporation,Hongkong and was able to convince them in 2009 to partner with NNDC to mined solid minerals in Nigeria but the Nigerian factor prevented them from coming. In same year I spoke one of the technical managers at Daewoo Korea office to develop Hyro Power system in Nigeria,I also worked with an Austrian Amerian to bring Paradise Renewables Inc,USA to develop green projects in Nigeria. None materialised but at least I tried contribute my own quota,what have you done to better this country in your wretched life.
You dumbly claimed to have above average IQ and yet know notthing about the Nigeria political circle,your mumu go last.
hahahahaha. . .OMG!!!
What a clown! So your best contribution to Nigeria are all these failed attempts? Muhehehe. . What else did you do for Nigeria that failed, LIED?
You know one good thing about the internet, anyone can be anything so long as you maintain your anonymity.
Imagine a riff-raff like yourself making spurious claims to intimidate people that are way informed and intelligent than you. I laugh in South Korea language, see monkey wey wan claim levels for NL. You prolly think I am one of your usual averages ekwa?
Imagine an intellectual pretender like you referring me to your numerous petty posts that lack coherence and sensible arguments, why will I want to read the nonsense from a loser like yourself.
I find it funny that you ignorantly used the statement, "the last time I checked" to refer to my contributions to Nigeria. . Muhehehe. . Last time you checked where na, O boy you know me anywhere besides this virtual NL space? Or you just wanted to sound fancy and scholarly to the point of making a joke out of yourself.
By the way, cursing, insulting, trolling and making ignorant posts here on NL does not mean you are bright, my dear. What you have been doing since your recent activities on NL politics section is trolling on every thread in this section and making incoherent rants all over the place. That five people replied to your inflammatory posts only to scold and repremand you only shows how moronic your many posts have been. Almost everyone here is scolding and making minced meat outta your ignorant a$s.
Bad enough, even well known !d!ots like Kobojunkie that NL has turned delusional can't seem to understand the crux of your useless arguments.
I will tell you what few of my contributions to Nigeria and NL have been:
1. I have succeeded in making a minced meat out of your ignorant a$$ so other commentators know not to take you seriously when you howl and bark your ignorance like an animal
2. I have succeeded in exposing empty noisy urchins like you that think that trolling every thread in the politics section is the next best way to getting popular and spreading propagander.
With these expositions I have helped Nigerians to recognize arguments with substance from unintelligent nonsense that slowpokes like you spew here on NL.
Now compare our contributions to Nigeria and see who has made more impact, you the slowpoke or me, your superior.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by gowaga68: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
That's great! Any way no be new news na.
Re: Electricity Will Drop By 300MW After Rainy Season – NERC by rhymz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
chucky234: My brother Nigerians will never contribute positively to the development of this country,all they do is sit behind their pentium 4 desktop computers to post garbage on NL.
I have approached people to invest on solar and wind turbine power system but they tossed me like a piece of rag,I have a very good contact with a Singapore company based in the UK who are into alternative power generation systems.
which investor in their right mind will take a nonentity like you seriously? You are even lucky they did not ask you to go and $hit. . Lol
See mumu yapping about alternative power generation like he knows what it means or entails, ode.. . . Muhehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke / APGA Appoints Emeka & Bianca Ojukwu, Obiano, Soludo, Umeh Others As Bot Members / NDLEA Can’t Try Me On Drug Trafficking Charge - Abba Kyari Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.