Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners (14153 Views)

Places To Get Life Partners / Serious Male/female In Search Of Life-partners / Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Acidosis(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Have you gone to see the pastor?
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
i don't f...cking believe that shit. It happened to me and the so called pastor is about to wed the babe, but the sweet part of it is that the girl is so regreting, but her pride won't let quit the relationship. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by pepe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
The bible says, ' He that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from God' So you must first FIND a wife rather than consulting pastors to 'seek' the Lord to know if he/she is your spouse.Moreover, if the pastor is wrong and yawa gas in the future,OYO.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by nzenze2: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mynd_44: I read until the part where the OP said he beamed her twice and I decided that the guy deserved to be dumped

Bro,its not like that..i last laid hands on her in 2011..i have really worked on my temper and can authoritatively tell you that am a changed man.

asdf:jkl ha ha :
Dat girl dos not luv u any more. She is usin her pastor as an excuse mov on wit ur life n 4get her

God bless you...thats the bitter truth.

all...am really feeling very guilty that i never treated her well all the while she was with me.the guilt is eating me up.i wish i have another opportunity to make it up to her.that gal was an angel...am still dazed.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nautillus(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Bruv, sorry for your loss. hopefully you will learn from it.."hopefully"

for what ever reason...never hit a woman...(that's when she decided to stop loving you...her returning to you after the incident was a rebound on her part thinking she could still love you again like she used to...but apparently, she could not)

she is with someone else now...trust me...another guy has taken your position. forget pastor say this or that...dat was the format she could use to discharge you that you wouldn't react adversely...(she is scared for her life) if she had just returned the ring with just the fact that she is no more interested in the relationship, are there any guarantees that you wouldn't have attempted to beat her again?

my advice...pick urself up and move on..cos she has..
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
nzenze2: I have been in a very fruitful relationship with my girlfriend for the past 5yrs...she has been the best in everything,very special and a huge blessing to me and my loved ones...

We started having problems late 2010 and it degenerated into something last year...to the extent that i have beaten her twice...with the help of my family members and friends i was able o win her back and we started dating again.

I proposed to her in june this year and she accepted,now she returned my ring last 3weeks with the excuse that her mom's pastor told her that i am not her destined husband...i have been soo devastated and emotionally down. I have sent gifts,begged,even my boss has called her..she has not been picking my calls and returning my pings...during the last public holidays,i managed to convince her to hangout with me so we can discuss...i picked a nice restaurant and sent her the directions..she promised she was on her way and didn't show up at the end of the day...i was just sitting at the restaurant like a fool...

This is a girl that cannot stay a day without hearing my voice...she used to be so crazy about me...now she has stayed a whooping 2 weeks without hearing my voice...am down..it is affecting my job and my studies...i really appreciate this girl,she stood by me when i had virtually nothing..please what do i do?? do i move on or continue to beg with the hope that she will change her mind?moreover i don't even think it will be easy for me to move on..

Next time think twice BEFORE you raise your hand on a woman!

I can date a woman-beater out of lust or infatuation, but I can NEVER marry one! Her family members will NEVER allow her to marry you.

She can't stay 2 weeks without hearing your voive abi? And then you beat her and she got over your, slowly but surely.

Find someone else to bully, she has moved on!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by rodeo0070(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
sexkillz: I don't allow thieves predict my future. . .
My friend, you are still with this opinion...
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by nzenze2: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Plz how do i win her back...i really believe that since she loved me once..she can love me again...plz help me..i am so sorry for every beating her..i have constantly drowned myself in tears...i wish i can change the hands of time.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Bisjosh(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
fresh_dude: Really? Why?

Found out that many of these "so called" Pastors are Liars!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by baggy4luv(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Naija pastorz wiv wetin outa dìa biz.d gurl,mama and paitor are planing sm1 bera than u 4 her
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
How can a pastor tell you whom to marry? I have seen so many marriages destroyed by pastor said this and that! Was the pastor there when you guys started dating? Well I think the lady is in love with someone else.if not she won't be acting that way.but my anger with the poster is why did you beat her? A man has no right to beat a woman! That is were you got it all wrong.since she has refused to come back despite your plea,I advise you to move on and another woman will surely win your heart again.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by naijathings(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nice Question.
This Pastor Prediction things is what put my uncle and his wife in the bondage they are in right now.
At first, the lady was nice and the man liked her and they pretended for years to be happy until the kettle blew up and the hot water
is not splashing on everyone... every one except the pastors that put them together.
-----------------------------------------
I used to have a lovely relationship with a very pretty girl. If you see her... she shines to the point i get shy to walk with her because everyone
would be looking at her. all was well till one Monday morning she told me she saw a "pastor" in a cyber cafe where he came to print some stuff and he
later came to pray for her in her shop then started speaking against me ohhhh.
to cut the story short.....
she ended up aborting twice for the guy and he forced her to do a "change of name" promising her he would take her to USA then he varnished and now all her certificates are useless because she has a new name now.
Marriage is not a predict and win issue. It is not raffle draw where u submit the name of a number of girls in your church and wait for the "pastor" to do a "lucky dip" for you. so if you believe in all that Buulllshiieet then you are a total mugu who can also believe that your pastor can help you test your wife if her +++++y is the right ++++y for you to put your deek in.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by adelss4u: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
I don't believe in such prediction in fact my mum's pastor predicted such wen I was courting my wife and in spite of d pressure I never stopped d courtship today we are very happily married with kids. What I don't like however is u beating d lady, if u can beat her twice while still dating her then u are capable of battering her wen u get married and start feeling d pressures of marriage.

It is only a man that is a boy that will ever raise his hands against a lady.

Leave the girl alone n go work on urself first then look for someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by rodeo0070(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
She is using the Pastor thing as smoke screen...
And as for the part that Pastors do predict future partners, I say, its ABSOLUTE AND MEGA CRAP...
I don't know the reason why people will rely and depend heavily on fellow human being without using their intuition and judgement. Why must somebody decide for you? YES, Its good one asks for advice but apply wisdom as well.
Most of these Pastors are responsible one way or the other for the problems in the society as regards Marriage and other ills...
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by WhyAWhy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
[size=18pt]The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets - 1 Corinthians 14:32[/size]
[size=18pt]
A Pastor will always see what he wants to see

That's why it is important to know God by ourselves.

I have asked this question times without number that the prophecy is always about the other partner not being good enough for you. Has anyone ever heard from a pastor that you yourself are not good enough for the person you've come to pray about. Think about it![/size]

6 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by rodeo0070(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
Bisjosh:

Found out that many of these "so called" Pastors are Liars!!!!!!! embarassed
I Agree with you 100%...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Chemz(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo teaches on Love Dating and Marriage .venue victory dome fabgemi bus top at oshodi-apapa expressway or watch him on STv every sunday.This is no issue,that only if you have knowledge to handle it.This knowledge am talking about is not circular knowledge, but God's.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by DeGenius3(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Most times, Pastors have to be wise in dealing with issues.

especially when it comes to issues concerning marriage.

it is very heart breaking for a Lady to disappoint a guy who's

crazy for her.

and another thing; can't she ask the Pastor some questions before ever returning

the ring?
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by nitlad: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: No i don't believe in that.

If God can show any pastor my future hubby then he should be able to show me that too, if i were your GF, I'd simply ask God to show me exactly what he showed the pastor.
Thats the point innit? Whatever God 'shows' yhu or yhur Pastor first, He confirms same by 'showing' same to the other.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by AyeeIdris(f): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
all...am really feeling very guilty that i never treated her well all the while she was with me.the guilt is eating me up.i wish i have another opportunity to make it up to her.that gal was an angel...am still dazed.

Bros, you have answered your own questions na. Minus the "occassional" beating, you have also admitted that you didn't treat her well. Truly we never appreciate what we have until it is gone.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by nitlad: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Mynd_44: I read until the part where the OP said he beamed her twice and I decided that the guy deserved to be dumped
I couldnt agree mur lad.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by freshcvv(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Chemz: Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo teaches on Love Dating and Marriage .venue victory dome fabgemi bus top at oshodi-apapa expressway or watch him on STv every sunday.This is no issue,that only if you have knowledge to handle it.This knowledge am talking about is not circular knowledge, but God's.

You mean we should come so that he can show us our wives and husbands?
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
@ OP
Your case is not a matter of pastor,she's using it as an excuse and rightly so.
Not to increase your misery,but errr your personality isn't encouraging from what you have written here

BEATING- You have hammered her not once but 2 times,the latest one in 2011
ILL TREATMENT - You confessed that you did not treat her well,despite the fact that she was with you when you virtually had nothing(your words not mine).
So,i wonder why she would want to marry you.Maybe she took the ring so as not to annoy you and receive another round of hard facial massages.
Everywhere on the internet you see cases of domestic violence springing up,don't you think she has seen them too? If she were my child i wouldn't encourage her to marry you at all because we would not be able to give the assurance that you won't try to jackie chan her when you get upset again.The simple fact is that you are prone to repeating that beating again looking at it from a human angle so why should she take that risk?It is better she starts on a clean slate with a man who will treat her right,appreciate her and cherish her.I thank God that you have said she is a wonderful person.I am happy too that she has a good head on her shoulders by choosing to preserve her life over love and emotions.

If you have changed,God bless you but i believe she's not willing to mortgage her future on mere words.
I am very sorry sir but it's time to move on and try to be better to another girl.

PS.I am not judging you oo.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by femmy2010(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
The reason is certainly way above the pastor's excuse she gave .
Her mind is no longer in it.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
stagger: OP,

Listen to me and listen very carefully.

THANK GOD THIS IS HAPPENING NOW.

The last thing you need, is a marriage that will be receiving interference from your inlaws and their pastor. So let this girl go and get another one. There are many girls out there. HUSBANDS ARE HARD TO FIND. If the girl feels you are not worthy to be her husband, there are other girls that will worship you as a husband.

The day my pastor back in the day was trying to make me leave my girlfriend (now my wife) and go for another is the day I severed my friendship with him and ties to that church. Today I am married to a woman who cannot bear to see me away from her for even one minute; that is how much she loves me.

So concerning marriage, forget all the match-making BS. It is unscriptural and not in the bible. The BIBLE says that he that finds a wife, finds a good thing....It did not say that he that marries a wife that the pastor has found for him. Be very careful. There are many pastors who were never called of God and will find damnation on that Day of the Lord.
Nicely Said, chapter close..
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by foyeks2001(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Once beaten twice shy...one pastor once predicted something like this 4 me, had 2 leave a PHD student of University of Lagos...took me almost 3yrs(I felt d guy had placed a curse on me cos neva 4 once happy wen it comes 2 relationship during dis period) b4 God finally answered my prayers...No more pastor visition when it comes 2 choosing a partner...

Op
Leave d poor girl, very soon, her eyes go clear, cos d pastor wey mislead me, I see am one day wey I go watch football 4 one garden wey dey drink Gulder...Na so life b jor...I still dey regret my action sef even wen my wedding is just 4weeks away
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by ujukala: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
No way
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by skyflash(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
My friend are you just back from the moon go to the church get to know the pastor with some good gifts and a fat offering and tithes, take it from me she will be eating out of your hand in no time.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by muffins99(f): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
I know someone who's parents were anxious for her to marry. She gave them the names of 2 guys she was considering and they took the names to their religious mentors...the mum got prayers from aladura and they picked guy 1; the dad got prayers from imam and they picked guy 2... who is right and who is wrong? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by haxcellencima(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
u ve beaten d lov she had for u out of ha
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by toria1980(f): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
o damn it,Nigerians are gullible...with this jet age of fake pastors?

that ur babe i pity her, after six month the juju go clear from her eyes, there is no way she will not bit her fingers in regret.
becos she will realize she has being fooled cheaply

but if she is leaving u with the excuses of u abusing her, then it reasonable becos no reasonable woman wud end up with a man beater
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
Puffs thick smoke into the air......bar man, more bottles abeg......no time for crappy talk......no be my phone dey ring so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? / Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.