Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners (14121 Views)

Places To Get Life Partners / Serious Male/female In Search Of Life-partners / Why Do Single Ladies Detest Lecturers As Life Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Nonnytex(f): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
@OP
i was going to say that no pastor had a business seeing any vision for anyone untill i saw the bolded
the pastor must be a very good prophet to have seen that you are a woman beater, angry angry
i give that pastor thumbs up
and the girl was certainly very smart to listen to the pastor
after all a broken courtship is better than a broken home.
MR go deal with your anger, then you could consider looking for a wife to marry. undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by baldman: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nairalanders don't let this thread fade out, I believe there are people outthere with real life experience we can learn from.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by pheesayor(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2012
baldman, remember I cited a case of my uncle earlier. what the op should do is confirm from other prophets. mynown case too is an example, two prophets told my mum I cannot marry my girl as there will be future disasters and I thouht it was a planned prophecy to stop me from marrying her because she is not yoruba but I consulted a muslim cleric on my own, I was told the same thing and hen finally beleived and made up my mind to move on.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed, but always confirm prophecies due to the influx of false prophets

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Loveaflame(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
We started having problems late 2010 and it degenerated into something last year...to the extent that i have beaten her twice...with the help of my family members and friends i was able o win her back and we started dating again.

Just look at your statement.You have not married her and you did that.What happens if you now married her.Pastor may be right base on what he heard about you.The truth is that there pastors who can hear from God and tell you one is not your life partner.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pastors cannot choose your life partners.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by pheesayor(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2012
Orikinla: Pastors cannot choose your life partners.
Sure they can't but they can tell if your about to be partner is right for you or not, like I said before what people fail to do is to confirm every prophecy given to them if the credibility of the prophet is in doubt
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by darmiex(f): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
after beating her twice, i am surprised she needed a pastor to tell her you are not her husband.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by grandlexuz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: I read until the part where the OP said he beamed her twice and I decided that the guy deserved to be dumped

I was going to say you just being hypocritical..lol However reading through the comments I realized the poster actually acknowledged not treating the girl well. Confessing she was an angel. Mr poster all I cam now say is the girl deserves better. If I was not married I would have gone after her..lol Me think this is not an issue of a Pastor. You actually treated the girl badly and she thinks she deserves better. However I am not into this prophesying thing. These days what most of these pastors do is prophelying..
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by grandlexuz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
pheesayor:
Sure they can't but they can tell if your about to be partner is right for you or not, like I said before what people fail to do is to confirm every prophecy given to them if the credibility of the prophet is in doubt

Are you talking of the prophets these days who do nothing but PROHELYING instead of PROPHESYING. I have had enough of them.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by obowunmi(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2012
Very nice thread.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by pheesayor(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2012
grandlexuz:

Are you talking of the prophets these days who do nothing but PROHELYING instead of PROPHESYING. I have had enough of them.
there are ways of confirming prophecies, by meeting other prophets without informing them of the earlier result. You can even meet muslim prophets too, I had an encounter with one recently and I was shocked at the accuracy.
Re: Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners by WhyAWhy(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2012
life experiences shows that falsehood can have many accuracies. I often wonder why it's only Life partners this so called prophets specialize in choosing! There's no biblical basis for all this B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. If this people "see" that much, and dem plenty for Nigeria, why is the nation still crawling, I wonder why they can't see the wheel that spins to progress. Na so so don't marry this or marry that. Mschew

Another food for thought: How come THAT WILL OF GOD usually comes from a tribe like yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Prostituites Are Now Doing In Calabar Because Of The Bad Economy / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / Things Women Do Better Than Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.