Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? (38002 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Miss_Ife: I open the door for him and get on my knees immediately he enters the house, then I follow him kissing every inch of the floor he walks on, I finally feed him the best dishes I have been preparing for him the whole day. When he's done, I bath him, wipe him, and worship him all night long...

.... like seriously... angry grin
good for u lol

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Roki

At the beginning of the marriage yea it's all kisses and hugs but as time goes on, it reduces and one day finally stops cheesy grin ask our parents.

Most times I am home before him, I Guess we just go with the flow. Sometimes a peck on the lips or "hey babe/honey etc how was your day today". What I do most times I am off is be his driver and drive him to work and back. When i go pick him up, i wait for him just outside his office and when he comes out we just kiss I guess, look it just happens naturally. Can't really explain

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
....and hey you are not jobless. It is okay to ask these questions as a beginner

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
jennykadry: Roki

At the beginning of the marriage yea it's all kisses and hugs but as time goes on, it reduces and one day finally stops cheesy grin ask our parents.

Most times I am home before him, I Guess we just go with the flow. Sometimes a peck on the lips or "hey babe/honey etc how was your day today". What I do most times I am off is be his driver and drive him to work and back. When i go pick him up, i wait for him just outside his office and when he comes out we just kiss I guess, look it just happens naturally. Can't really explain
jenny sweetie, even at this early start, everyday is not kisses or hugging. Sometimes just a simple hi how was your day and a great smile. I am just trying to maintain a positive attitude. And I will work hard to keep it that
way. Like seriously I am not a dummie things will change a bit but am after that positive attitude. My mother was married to my to my dad for 25 yrs and even after I was born to be old enough to understand stuff, she always welcomed him home after work warmly with that positive attitude. That is just what am trying to follow.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Due to the current stability in world Garri prices,I would expect my wife to greet me with a plate of HOT EBA at the door

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by ennkey(f): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
with a big smile and a hug wink
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by ennkey(f): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
jackbauersballs: Due to the current stability in world Garri prices,I would expect my wife to greet me with a plate of HOT EBA at the door
lollll u no well!
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Omo, mine welcomes me with a "Congo" coated with some colourless gelatinous precipitate tongue
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by DICKtator: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hotie Tima: wink wink wink we will start making love at the door step!!

and take the rest to the bed room
and then feed him with junk food!! kiss kiss

Damn!!. I mean what more can a man ask for after a not too streSsful day?
This is hawt!!!!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Afam4eva(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Rokiatu
When did you get married? Were you not the one that was wishing your boyfriend was like me cos i loved Indian movies.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
*squeezing my face* papa Nkechi welcome. Then, i start nagging him, on why he didnt drop money 4 kerosine b4 going out. because of dat, no food in d house. He will immediately respond wit a slap on my face, and fight will ensue bw us. DIS IS HW I WELCOME PAPA NKECHI.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva: @Rokiatu
When did you get married? Were you not the one that was wishing your boyfriend was like me cos i loved Indian movies.

I married that boyfriend.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
nyere84: *squeezing my face* papa Nkechi welcome. Then, i start nagging him, on why he didnt drop money 4 kerosine b4 going out. because of dat, no food in d house. He will immediately respond wit a slap on my face, and fight will ensue bw us. DIS IS HW I WELCOME PAPA NKECHI.

LMAO
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
for real??
nyere84: *squeezing my face* papa Nkechi welcome. Then, i start nagging him, on why he didnt drop money 4 kerosine b4 going out. because of dat, no food in d house. He will immediately respond wit a slap on my face, and fight will ensue bw us. DIS IS HW I WELCOME PAPA NKECHI.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Afam4eva(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
rokiatu:

I married that boyfriend.
Are you serious? So, you just ignored that bollywood part that he didn't have and went ahead to marry. We that we've been watching bollywood movies for years, you no even look our side. Anyways, enjoy your non-bollywood filled marraige.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by maclatunji: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Oh I see, the front page crew are here.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by CeaserB: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
[size=13pt]I Need A Wife Who Can Humbly Welcome Me and My GirlFriends After Work grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by taryour(f): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
ifyalways: When do you have time to hug, kiss and grab "your" husband when you are obviously in your friends house observing them style

Hope you won't go kiss, hug or grab your friends hubby as you "think" she aint doing it right ?

Could it be your "constant" presence that is stopping this couple from getting their groove on? Maybe you should just spend more time at your "own" home.

Goodmorning ! Nigeria.

you brought the words out of my mouth.

@rokiatu,as far as i can tell,your marriage is still very young so why are you always in your friends house If i were to be your friend,i would have stoped you from coming over to my house abi both of you dont have things to do ni I wonder what you both gist/gossip about each time you meet
You going there all the time could be a reason why your hubby gets home before you.... I can begin to imagine how your hubby feels those times he get home before you and realises you actualy coming from your friends place and not from work. My dear,be wise and dont waith till your husband complains abt your frequent visit to your friends place so you dont come back here opening a thread that your hubby wants to separate you from your friend..... Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you serious? So, you just ignored that bollywood part that he didn't have and went ahead to marry. We that we've been watching bollywood movies for years, you no even look our side. Anyways, enjoy your non-bollywood filled marraige.

LOL opposite attract I guess. grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
taryour:

you brought the words out of my mouth.

@rokiatu,as far as i can tell,your marriage is still very young so why are you always in your friends house If i were to be your friend,i would have stoped you from coming over to my house abi both of you dont have things to do ni I wonder what you both gist/gossip about each time you meet
You going there all the time could be a reason why your hubby gets home before you.... I can begin to imagine how your hubby feels those times he get home before you and realises you actualy coming from your friends place and not from work. My dear,be wise and dont waith till your husband complains abt your frequent visit to your friends place so you dont come back here opening a thread that your hubby wants to separate you from your friend..... Goodluck

LOL you folks are making me laugh, is not like am there everyday of the week, sometimes I don't even visit her for a month or two weeks. She works, and I work also. She visit me and I vist her also. Is just a trend that I noticed. Like I said, she and her husband are very much in luv so they have no problem. Everyone can not be the same, I was just using her as an example geeez. LOL people.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by preciousmee: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hotie Tima: wink wink wink we will start making love at the door step!!

and take the rest to the bed room
and then feed him with junk food!! kiss kiss

you this everyday?
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
sanb: for real??
Yeah, for real. Am being truthful.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by abbey621(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
The thing that always baffles me is the average Nigerian's way of thinking that all situations are the same. When it comes to marriage, people have their own way of doing things. In the U.S, most households consists of the husband and wife both working, sometimes they don't see each other till late at night, sometimes the husband prepares dinner, other time the wife does, both are working in order to pay the bills, so they pay little attention to frivolous things. the truth is as long as the couple understands the mechanism and are satisfied with it, why should you be concerned??
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by timbros(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
maclatunji: Oh I see, the front page crew are here.

Or u mean the garri crew? grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
you got it!!!
nyere84: Yeah, for real. Am being truthful.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
*For Some...With a Shotgun or a peck. Depending on the last known direction of travel. grin

Some even welcome him with "The Invoice" (garri is expensive you know cheesy)

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by ikekings(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
Miss_Ife: I open the door for him and get on my knees immediately he enters the house, then I follow him kissing every inch of the floor he walks on, I finally feed him the best dishes I have been preparing for him the whole day. When he's done, I bath him, wipe him, and worship him all night long...

.... like seriously... angry grin
Chai!!!! Some ladies are funny...##cheers
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by stagger: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
My wife hardly hugs me or anything when I get back. And I am not bothered because at that time, the only thing on my mind is to eat good food. It's only once when she was dressed very provocatively that I waylaid her, rushed her into the bathroom and gave her a serious standing penetration from behind; never heard her moaning as much as she did that day before.

Lesson? Guys, do not wait for your wife to hug you or kiss you or anything. Some of us are too out of shape with pot bellies and stuff. Get to the gym, work out, and get some energy into your body to support some brand new s[i]e[/i]x positions to blow your wife's mind away.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by greatgod2012(f): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
mine is serious, my best............hhmmmmmmmm, i'm so intoxicated with his love, if he' not back home by 6p.m. I would be sick, calling and calling,by d time he comes, i would shout as if its over a yr dt i've seen him last and start calling on cd children to come and meet dad, but they already know dt they can not collect dad's bag, i will collect his bag, hold our hands together to upstairs and ......hhmmmmmm, oh, ilove dis guy so much, he's best man in d whole world, i dont think i can stay one day without seeing him.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by ikekings(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
@op dis your question goes to the ”HOUSEWIVES“ on nairaland....
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by r231(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
spendogram:

Damn funny NASA programmed robot.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.