Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? (37557 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2012
hispinkolo: Lie on the floor and let him walk on my back in true red carpet style..

Sometimes a peck,sometimes it's what's up or just a nod and a smile,nothing ceremonial.This is how we greet each other.

E be like say na weightless midget like Farouk Lawan be your husband. If you try that with a well-fed 6'2 man-mountain like moi, you might not live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by slimyem: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2012
Yomieluv: thanks jare.when i'm marid,this is how,i want to be welcomed.i want my wife,and kids to dash out of d house,when they hear the hoot of my car,shouting "daddy oyoyo oyoyo"shaking their bombom o,then i'll dash out 1 gala,and lacasera for them to share,with a pat of their back.
Ishilove: We do high fives, low fives,chest thumps and chop knuckles.
Ishilove:
Lmao!!!cheesy

Just that? You are dull. Me, i hired some choristers who stand at the corridor everyday to serenade him with 70's and 80's love songs, while i stand at the end of the corridor, my arms outstretched,a well positioned fan blowing my hair slowly across my smiling face.
grin
lmao..
You guys have so made my morning..
I can't stop laughing at all of the above!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
The "Nigerian Wife" is pictured as one who does it all and gives S3x on demand

Erm, what's wrong with this? tongue
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
jennykadry:

What is this nonsense? Mr perfect yet people have issues with you in the religious section? Even you and your "peace making" way cannot get things right, if you did people won't hate you as much as they do now

Hating on an online forum?

Jisos, people need to start getting a life outside of nairaland. WTF!
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
blank:

So what?
That is everyday life my dear and not all these romantic novels.
Save energy for where it is needed.

Noone said anything about romantic novels. It's just making an effort to add spice into your relationship. Seems like you have given up from this post. If that's YOUR everyday married life, same old routines? It does sound boring.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by sucezTP(f): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ishilove: We do high fives, low fives,chest thumps and chop knuckles.

Lmao
Infact, i like this method..
Hmmmm, now i know i can face tomorrow!
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
nyere84: *squeezing my face* papa Nkechi welcome. Then, i start nagging him, on why he didnt drop money 4 kerosine b4 going out. because of dat, no food in d house. He will immediately respond wit a slap on my face, and fight will ensue bw us. DIS IS HW I WELCOME PAPA NKECHI.
u got me laffing,nice 1,papa nkechi no try at al,he didnt drop moni,and he wants to eat..lmao.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by tjskii(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
debrief08:
You are officially the funniest poster here.
I have only one request though, take the time to write out the words well and in full, makes you seem more mature and responsible

Who died and made u d awarder of awards and the correcter of english, angry angry,I dey biff u gaann,I want an award too tongue
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
I suspect your kini is getting wet for your friend's husband. That noted, me i like it when i open the door and my madam is right there n aked and she goes ' bros you're gonna get it today'
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
^ahahahahaha cheesy
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by debosky(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Erm, what's wrong with this? tongue

Exactly? Especially the s3x on demand bit. grin

Yomieluv: I'm not marid,but i had an uncle then that always com home,heavily drunk.anybody that opens d door for him,is met with a slap from him...how do u expect his wife to welcom such?

she should wear an iron mask with a few sharp edges. After one or two nights he'll stop that slapping nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by sevule(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
safeLove: E be like say na 'new-couple-na-our-marriage-go-sweet-pass syndrome' dey shack some of una. For just how long can a normal couple keep up with these hugs and kisses and yummie-yummie love-wan-tin-tin gimmicks as a matter of routine? I reckon it would all feel fake, perfunctory and downright annoying after a couple of years when the drudgery of marriage inevitably sets in.

Ah ah,we have to enjoy it while it lasts naw.. Every 40yrs old marriage also went thru the first couple of years too na.. At least until God finishes moulding my babies,I'll pet him na..

Chei!!! You madam are a cynic. Why shouldn't a couple keep up with hugs and kisses throughout the rest of their lives? It is not forced you know. Physical displays of affection are even more important when the 'drudgery' of marriage sets in as it assures the spouse on the recieving end that he/she is still wanted. So madam lighten up , marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by sophy2g(f): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
welcome honey.no ceremony
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Some people are just daft. No hope
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
debosky:

Exactly? Especially the s3x on demand bit. grin

Lol, abi Oo. They are acting as if they don't gag for it when the man asks for sex.

...Because it's the man who mostly has the courage to initiate sex(since the woman won't due to 'shyness'), he is now 'demanding' it..

Women! Smh! grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by naturalwaves: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
Miss_Ife: I open the door for him and get on my knees immediately he enters the house, then I follow him kissing every inch of the floor he walks on, I finally feed him the best dishes I have been preparing for him the whole day. When he's done, I bath him, wipe him, and worship him all night long...

.... like seriously... angry grin

Well,a lot of people didn't get ur point. For ur own good,try and come down from ur high horse,it pays to be humble.The humility I am talking about isn't any of d things u mentioned up there.U should understand what I mean.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
i am just jealouso cos i am yet to marry, but i believe itgonna be wao, as for welcoming, from the gate, He wont rest, and i know He will do same for me
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, abi Oo. They are acting as if they don't gag for it when the man asks for sex.

...Because it's the man who mostly has the courage to initiate sex(since the woman won't due to 'shyness'), he is now 'demanding' it..

Women! Smh! grin
Sharrap there, All these children, What do you know about s3x in marriage? Because you are in university sneaking and stealing s3x you wont let people hear word. I pray and hope you dont date married men who tell you this trash you are saying.
The s3x on demand i meant was women in non functional marriages whose needs are not met or cared for and are trained to be zombies. A functional marriage is where both parties are on the same wave length, understanding and s3exually compatible.
If for any reason I say No to my husband he doesnt go crying and threatening me with an affair like some Nigerian Men do, thats what I meant. A real marriage is work for both husband and wife, come back in 10 years when you can understand the language I am speaking

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
LMAO Debrief has killed it. Abeg let me go sleep jare. My oga chased me out of the bedroom when I busted out in laughter cheesy

Poor Roki, I was going to reply her thread this afternoon but when I saw some replies here, I gave up. You just know the romance section kids when they badge into threads and act like they have a brain when in actual fact what they have been carrying inside their head is their anuus
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
ifyalways: When do you have time to hug, kiss and grab "your" husband when you are obviously in your friends house observing them style

Hope you won't go kiss, hug or grab your friends hubby as you "think" she aint doing it right ?

Could it be your "constant" presence that is stopping this couple from getting their groove on? Maybe you should just spend more time at your "own" home.

Goodmorning ! Nigeria.
LMFAO
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by debosky(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ladies, ladies. . . a little sense of humour would be good here. grin

Yomieluv: thanks jare.when i'm marid,this is how,i want to be welcomed.i want my wife,and kids to dash out of d house,when they hear the hoot of my car,shouting "daddy oyoyo oyoyo"shaking their bombom o,then i'll dash out 1 gala,and lacasera for them to share,with a pat of their back.

This is the second best welcome after Miss Ife's cheesy.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
debrief08:
Sharrap there, All these children, What do you know about s3x in marriage? Because you are in university sneaking and stealing s3x you wont let people hear word. I pray and hope you dont date married men who tell you this trash you are saying.
The s3x on demand i meant was women in non functional marriages whose needs are not met or cared for and are trained to be zombies. A functional marriage is where both parties are on the same wave length, understanding and s3exually compatible.
If for any reason I say No to my husband he doesnt go crying and threatening me with an affair like some Nigerian Men do, thats what I meant. A real marriage is work for both husband and wife, come back in 10 years when you can understand the language I am speaking

^LOL! Why did your husband let you out of your cage?

What is so special about 'sex' in marriage? Whaat? Do you get to do special positions or try other orifices?

How is the sex in marriage different to sex in a relationship? Or is it because there is a paper to say you can have sex?

Is it my fault that you married a useless husband who would go cheat because you denied them one night of sex? What is your reason for denying him sex, your va.gi.na dey pain you?

Lol@the old witches coming out of their holes.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane:

^LOL! Why did your husband let you out of your cage?

What is so special about 'sex' in marriage? Whaat? Do you get to do special positions or try other orifices?

How is the sex in marriage different to sex in a relationship? Or is it because there is a paper to say you can have sex?

Is it my fault that you married a useless husband who would go cheat because you denied them one night of sex? What is your reason for denying him sex, your va.gi.na dey pain you?

Lol@the old witches coming out of their holes.
Like I said, come back in 10 years when we speak the same language

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
debrief08:
Like I said, come back in 10 years when we speak the same language

I doubt we'll ever speak the same language. What language will I be speaking with a wrinkled lady in an old people's home?
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kilanko5: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
ifyalways: When do you have time to hug, kiss and grab "your" husband when you are obviously in your friends house observing them style

Hope you won't go kiss, hug or grab your friends hubby as you "think" she aint doing it right ?

Could it be your "constant" presence that is stopping this couple from getting their groove on? Maybe you should just spend more time at your "own" home.

Goodmorning ! Nigeria.

Good advice. please stay clear
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by blank(f): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Noone said anything about romantic novels. It's just making an effort to add spice into your relationship. Seems like you have given up from this post. If that's YOUR everyday married life, same old routines? It does sound boring.

Like i said before, So what if it is?
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
blank:

Like i said before, So what if it is?

I'm just stating what I noticed from your post. Nothing more. wink
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by MrsChima1(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
SMH@Debosky.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by maclatunji: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
SMH@Debosky.

LOL
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by debosky(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
SMH@Debosky.

Did you kiss my feet when I got back from work today?

Get your firm behind here before I get angry at you. tongue
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by slimyem: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
debosky:

Did you kiss my feet when I got back from work today?

Get your firm behind here before I get angry at you. tongue
Are you Mr.Chima?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Life Is Like A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.