Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? (37556 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by adamse(f): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah right una can lie sha.

Anyways immediately i hear his car horn, i pour rose petals on the entrance of the door, stand at attention and start singing at the top of my voice.

*You are the love of my life*
one reason why i'm alive
And i'll spend the rest of my days
Just loving you 6x

I then proceed to collect his briefcase, kiss,hug and carry him up to the bedroom, the rest is better left to your imagination.

Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by cama: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2012
so you have ur own hubby & yet u r always wit them mumu woman
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by ril19(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2012
ifyalways: When do you have time to hug, kiss and grab "your" husband when you are obviously in your friends house observing them style

Hope you won't go kiss, hug or grab your friends hubby as you "think" she aint doing it right ?

Could it be your "constant" presence that is stopping this couple from getting their groove on? Maybe you should just spend more time at your "own" home.

Goodmorning ! Nigeria.
lol.......hillarious!
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by ril19(m): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2012
tjskii: I go wait for him at d door,cos I'm excited hez home,give him a hug and a kiss,ave a big smile on my face(no matter ow icky my day has bin,I'll complain bout it later)take his jacket and briefcase in,ask him how his day was,dump the squealing wriggling kid in his lap and go get him his dinner cheesy
it's obvious you've watched alot of nigerian films. It's evident from your comment
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 30, 2012
sanb: nice one!!! my parents were married for about 43 years as well before my dad passed away and their love for each other was excellent. i see some comments here and they say oh it would not last well i can prove them wrong from my parents example who says that such love don't exist. when my dad came back from work my mum would say hi honey which was nice. I would do exactly the same as well when i settle down....

God bless my sister. I am only following my mom footstep too interesting how peeps are saying you have have watched lot of movie blah blah shi...t. really lol at the replies.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 30, 2012
maclatunji:

With all due respect and friendliness (as I really do not hold anything against you), can you stick to the theme of this thread and take your campaign elsewhere and whilst you're at it, create your own "fit and proper" thread.

Thank you.

What is this nonsense? Mr perfect yet people have issues with you in the religious section? Even you and your "peace making" way cannot get things right, if you did people won't hate you as much as they do now

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 30, 2012
I'm not marid,but i had an uncle then that always com home,heavily drunk.anybody that opens d door for him,is met with a slap from him...how do u expect his wife to welcom such?
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 30, 2012
Honey, welcome home!! Me and your kids have been waiting for you, what are you going to make us for dinner?

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Honey, welcome home!! Me and your kids have been waiting for you, what are you going to make us for dinner?

Laiye Laiye grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2012
Jenny why you answer na? Haven't you understood?
Some people are attention starved in real life, the only real female attention they get is from internet housewives.
Ever since I realised that I have since stopped feeding that need for attention
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2012
Yomieluv: I'm not marid,but i had an uncle then that always com home,heavily drunk.anybody that opens d door for him,is met with a slap from him...how do u expect his wife to welcom such?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

Best post on the whole thread. LOL
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 30, 2012
debrief08: Jenny why you answer na? Haven't you understood?
Some people are attention starved in real life, the only real female attention they get is from internet housewives.
Ever since I realised that I have since stopped feeding that need for attention

Yea, you are right you know
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Odunnu: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2012
Poor me cry
I dont have the priviledge of seeing him come back home from work.
Phases in Life! This too, shall pass away
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by OAM4J: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2012
Miss_Ife: I open the door for him and get on my knees immediately he enters the house, then I follow him kissing every inch of the floor he walks on, I finally feed him the best dishes I have been preparing for him the whole day. When he's done, I bath him, wipe him, and worship him all night long...

.... like seriously... angry grin

lool grin grin grin had to come back and read this post again. So funny. Yeah I want a wife like that. grin grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by OAM4J: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2012
Yomieluv: I'm not marid,but i had an uncle then that always com home,heavily drunk.anybody that opens d door for him,is met with a slap from him...how do u expect his wife to welcom such?

lol grin

Reminds of one of my uncles; anytime he comes back from work, everyone including the wife scrambles like rats into their holes grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by maclatunji: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2012
jennykadry:

What is this nonsense? Mr perfect yet people have issues with you in the religious section? Even you and your "peace making" way cannot get things right, if you did people won't hate you as much as they do now

Well Mrs. Imperfect, my thoughts, my opinion, my expression. You of all people should know that.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Ishilove: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2012
We do high fives, low fives,chest thumps and chop knuckles.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2012
Ishilove: We do high fives, low fives,chest thumps and chop knuckles.
This actually got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Esp the chest bump, i imagined it
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2012
Ishilove: We do high fives, low fives,chest thumps and chop knuckles.

ROFLMAO!!! Where were you guys from the begining of the thread? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Ishilove: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah right una can lie sha.

Anyways immediately i hear his car horn, i pour rose petals on the entrance of the door, stand at attention and start singing at the top of my voice.

*You are the love of my life*
one reason why i'm alive
And i'll spend the rest of my days
Just loving you 6x

I then proceed to collect his briefcase, kiss,hug and carry him up to the bedroom, the rest is better left to your imagination.
Lmao!!!cheesy

Just that? You are dull. Me, i hired some choristers who stand at the corridor everyday to serenade him with 70's and 80's love songs, while i stand at the end of the corridor, my arms outstretched,a well positioned fan blowing my hair slowly across my smiling face.
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2012
You need to stop mannh!! I am really laughing hard here. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by shilling(f): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2012
Nah. my spiritual mentors have been married for over 30 years and are still such love birds.

safeLove: E be like say na 'new-couple-na-our-marriage-go-sweet-pass syndrome' dey shack some of una. For just how long can a normal couple keep up with these hugs and kisses and yummie-yummie love-wan-tin-tin gimmicks as a matter of routine? I reckon it would all feel fake, perfunctory and downright annoying after a couple of years when the drudgery of marriage inevitably sets in.

Ah ah,we have to enjoy it while it lasts naw.. Every 40yrs old marriage also went thru the first couple of years too na.. At least until God finishes moulding my babies,I'll pet him na..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2012
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Best post on the whole thread. LOL
thanks jare.when i'm marid,this is how,i want to be welcomed.i want my wife,and kids to dash out of d house,when they hear the hoot of my car,shouting "daddy oyoyo oyoyo"shaking their bombom o,then i'll dash out 1 gala,and lacasera for them to share,with a pat of their back.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by maclatunji: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2012
OAM4J:

lol grin

Reminds of one of my uncles; anytime he comes back from work, everyone including the wife scrambles like rats into their holes grin

LMFSO. So how does he "enjoy" life since his family live in fear of him?
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2012
Yomieluv: thanks jare.when i'm marid,this is how,i want to be welcomed.i want my wife,and kids to dash out of d house,when they hear the hoot of my car,shouting "daddy oyoyo oyoyo"shaking their bombom o,then i'll dash out 1 gala,and lacasera for them to share,with a pat of their back.
You are officially the funniest poster here.
I have only one request though, take the time to write out the words well and in full, makes you seem more mature and responsible
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2012
Yomieluv: thanks jare.when i'm marid,this is how,i want to be welcomed.i want my wife,and kids to dash out of d house,when they hear the hoot of my car,shouting "daddy oyoyo oyoyo"shaking their bombom o,then i'll dash out 1 gala,and lacasera for them to share,with a pat of their back.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by blank(f): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Gosh! It sounds so boring!

So what?
That is everyday life my dear and not all these romantic novels.
Save energy for where it is needed.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2012
ride on girl let them know this ain't no nollywood movie...
rokiatu:

God bless my sister. I am only following my mom footstep too interesting how peeps are saying you have have watched lot of movie blah blah shi...t. really lol at the replies.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2012
Lie on the floor and let him walk on my back in true red carpet style..

Sometimes a peck,sometimes it's what's up or just a nod and a smile,nothing ceremonial.This is how we greet each other.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2012
debrief08:
You are officially the funniest poster here.
I have only one request though, take the time to write out the words well and in full, makes you seem more mature and responsible
noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Life Is Like A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.