Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? (37558 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by akraym(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Miss_Ife: I open the door for him and get on my knees immediately he enters the house, then I follow him kissing every inch of the floor he walks on, I finally feed him the best dishes I have been preparing for him the whole day. When he's done, I bath him, wipe him, and worship him all night long...

.... like seriously... angry grin

Rofl. Imagine that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by davidif: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2012
This is the problem with some marriages. You have spouses comparing themselves to each other.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
davidif: This is the problem with some marriages. You have spouses comparing themselves to each other.

That's what I have been preaching for the last couple of years!! Help me tell em ooo
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Oxytocin712: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
TRUE TALK. [quote author=naja2]thanks guys , i appreciate the made in hollywood welcome home stuff! but in reality we both go out to work here in lagos we both come back exhausted , children's food to take care of, generator to sort out , its already seven years of married life, reality has set in, Thank God if your partner does not come home with hang over of office fustration. The best that happens on a regular day is warm greetings and a few gist about the day an
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1032085&post=11983742
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
naja2: thanks guys , i appreciate the made in hollywood welcome home stuff! but in reality we both go out to work here in lagos we both come back exhausted , children's food to take care of, generator to sort out , its already seven years of married life, reality has set in, Thank God if your partner does not come home with hang over of office fustration. The best that happens on a regular day is warm greetings and a few gist about the day and watch the news, ofcourse there are special days when we do the kisses but pleease guys lets be reeeeeeeaaaaaal, thank God u made it back home fine, but there is no honeymoonic welcome home every night, this aint no wonderland this is real life.

Thanks for being real! The best post ever, not in Lagos only but everywhere we keep it real like my end too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Life Is Like A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.