Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? (37559 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Best way is to ask 'Dear jou go shop before you fvck or jou go fvck before jou shop <calabar accent>' hehehehe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
greatgod2012: mine is serious, my best............hhmmmmmmmm, i'm so intoxicated with his love, if he' not back home by 6p.m. I would be sick, calling and calling,by d time he comes, i would shout as if its over a yr dt i've seen him last and start calling on cd children to come and meet dad, but they already know dt they can not collect dad's bag, i will collect his bag, hold our hands together to upstairs and ......hhmmmmmm, oh, ilove dis guy so much, he's best man in d whole world, i dont think i can stay one day without seeing him.

This attitude will drive ur husband to iya Basira's peper soup joint every evening after work. Men don't like being fuzzed over. Men like to be seen as men. Stop it now.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Dyt(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
I ll def cm back ere afta marriage
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by bonysmile: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Seun: Do you always get home before your husband, or are you a full-time housewife? How does he greet you when he gets home first?
grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by toluxe0075: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
tjskii: I go wait for him at d door,cos I'm excited hez home,give him a hug and a kiss,ave a big smile on my face(no matter ow icky my day has bin,I'll complain bout it later)take his jacket and briefcase in,ask him how his day was,dump the squealing wriggling kid in his lap and go get him his dinner cheesy
are u sure? Abi na wetin u watch 4 film u put 4 here
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by kemesty(f): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
abbey621: The thing that always baffles me is the average Nigerian's way of thinking that all situations are the same. When it comes to marriage, people have their own way of doing things. In the U.S, most households consists of the husband and wife both working, sometimes they don't see each other till late at night, sometimes the husband prepares dinner, other time the wife does, both are working in order to pay the bills, so they pay little attention to frivolous things. the truth is as long as the couple understands the mechanism and are satisfied with it, why should you be concerned??
You call this frivolous, probably that's why their marriages crash at the snap of a finger.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
jackbauersballs: Due to the current stability in world Garri prices,I would expect my wife to greet me with a plate of HOT EBA at the door

^^
Seen different formats of this "price of garri" derived joke but this is the funniest & best of 'em all

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by maclatunji: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
greatgod2012: mine is serious, my best............hhmmmmmmmm, i'm so intoxicated with his love, if he' not back home by 6p.m. I would be sick, calling and calling,by d time he comes, i would shout as if its over a yr dt i've seen him last and start calling on cd children to come and meet dad, but they already know dt they can not collect dad's bag, i will collect his bag, hold our hands together to upstairs and ......hhmmmmmm, oh, ilove dis guy so much, he's best man in d whole world, i dont think i can stay one day without seeing him.

See love O.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
kemesty:
You call this frivolous, probably that's why their marriages crash at the snap of a finger.

Come on! People are not divorcing because the spouse isnt standing by the door with slippers in the hand....they are divorcing because they are immature and doesnt have what it takes to endure.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
The advantages/disadvantages of watching too much nollywood grin
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
chaircover: The advantages/disadvantages of watching too much nollywood grin

The nollywood movies I watched, they start nagging as soon the man drive thru the driveway. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Sike(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Oh! Ladies thread. I'm outtttt.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
rokiatu:

The nollywood movies I watched, they start nagging as soon the man drive thru the driveway. grin grin grin grin

The ones Ive watched, the wife is wearing heels, a sexxy short dress, is fully made up and her hair is immaculate. She rushes to the door, Kisses and hugs her husband, says welcome home honey with a big smile, takes his briefcase takes off his jacket and leads him straight to the dining table, saying Honey Ive prepared your favorite dish, The table is full of fancy matching serving dishes.

He then sits down to 2 course meal with an array of drinks; of course she dishes the meal and pours the drink. She sits there gazing at him with love until he finishes his meal and she then tells him to go to the bathroom as hos water is already prepared waiting for him smiley
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chai. . .wetin i wan post here. . .am not a married man jor. . .well i will be expecting something(smile, kiss and hug wharever) from my lovely wife when i got home everyday(how long) and vice versa. . .
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by hardbody: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
ifyalways: When do you have time to hug, kiss and grab "your" husband when you are obviously in your friends house observing them style

Hope you won't go kiss, hug or grab your friends hubby as you "think" she aint doing it right ?

Could it be your "constant" presence that is stopping this couple from getting their groove on? Maybe you should just spend more time at your "own" home.

Goodmorning ! Nigeria.

Can be better presented. You said it all. Woman, spend more time in your house welcoming your husband and let them have their time to welcome themselves, Haba!!!
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Blisslife: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is why most of our Nigerian women should learn their lesson, because most of them will be complaining my husband didn't want to eat my food when he return forgetting that the fail to welcome the man well when a return from the days work.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by hardbody: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
^^^ Cant be better presented***
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by slimyem: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
na so so lie lie people full this thread...
People wey be say na sharp and bland 'ekaabo o', 'ndewo' or 'sannu de zuwa' them dey take greet their husband for house dey tell us say na kissing and hugging levels.
Duh!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Areaboy2(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Come on! People are not divorcing because the spouse isnt standing by the door with slippers in the hand....they are divorcing because they are immature and doesnt have what it takes to endure.

Thats not completely true Chima. And you know it undecided

@OP! I really don't see how you can "notice" a trend by going over to her house once a month or anything as seldom as that. Unless its all in your head and you just wana make a thread about it or Worse still you noticed it once and immediately compare to what you and your hombre would normally do! hmmmm

Every couple is different, you really don't need confirmation from others to do what works for you guys.

My observation is simple: They prolly don't see the need to get all mushy mushy with you around! so do well to leave on time when you visit, for them to relax

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by naja2: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
thanks guys , i appreciate the made in hollywood welcome home stuff! but in reality we both go out to work here in lagos we both come back exhausted , children's food to take care of, generator to sort out , its already seven years of married life, reality has set in, Thank God if your partner does not come home with hang over of office fustration. The best that happens on a regular day is warm greetings and a few gist about the day and watch the news, ofcourse there are special days when we do the kisses but pleease guys lets be reeeeeeeaaaaaal, thank God u made it back home fine, but there is no honeymoonic welcome home every night, this aint no wonderland this is real life.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by joggs: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=ikekings]Chai!!!! Some ladies are funny...##cheers

Oh my gost!!!
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Redblueblur: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Miss_Ife: I open the door for him and get on my knees immediately he enters the house, then I follow him kissing every inch of the floor he walks on, I finally feed him the best dishes I have been preparing for him the whole day. When he's done, I bath him, wipe him, and worship him all night long...

.... like seriously... angry grin
Then measure the size of his john thomas to be sure
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Joeblis(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
It's only once when she was dressed very provocatively that I waylaid her, rushed her into the bathroom and gave her a serious standing penetration from behind; never heard her moaning as much as she did that day befor]faints#
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by analo: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Seriously I dey vex,ur replies av digressed totally,no wonder we have problems in the society. @ posteram feeling U̶̲̥̅̊ oo jare

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by armyofone(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
i go, hey Babes, how was your day muah muah, oh really tell me about it.

take his bag, check for any cookies/goodies for me, drop lunch bag in the sink, sit him down, help unbutton him, kiss him again, take his boots off, one huge hug. we then sit and chat about work. then we both go into the kitchen to get dinner ready.

on a day i dey vex, if i'm home, i'm up in the bedroom watching Lifetime Network or stay back at work/lab/library etc for some hours so he gets home before me grin.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by tobechi20(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
I say WELCOME. how was ur day?

Finish

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Xionez(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
Na wa oh, so una no get trumpet for house...SMH
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by tjskii(f): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
maclatunji:

You really do all of that?

Yes I do o

toluxe0075:
are u sure? Abi na wetin u watch 4 film u put 4 here

Its really wat I do,funny enuf I never viewed it as though I were doin somthin out of d ordinary or holly/nollywoody,to me its natural and unforced
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Reference(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
nyere84: *squeezing my face* papa Nkechi welcome. Then, i start nagging him, on why he didnt drop money 4 kerosine b4 going out. because of dat, no food in d house. He will immediately respond wit a slap on my face, and fight will ensue bw us. DIS IS HW I WELCOME PAPA NKECHI.

Hmm. Well whatever rings your bell.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by EzePromoe: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
From all your posts, i'm just wishing that i'm married but how sure would i be that all of you aren't imagining or planning how your marriage would look like.
rokiatu: An incident let me to open this topic. I have been observing this friend of mine for quite a while now, HEY is not like I am digging my nose into her business or anything grin grin grin but we are quite close and I am mostly at her house. And the way she welcomes her hubby home from work just doesn't sit well with me. maybe am a bit old fashioned but seriously she doesn't kiss, hug, or smile at him at all. She just sits there and go like "hi" She don't even ask how was work nor offer him anything to eat or a cold drink atleast.

Now don't get it twisted, these two people are quite in love, and both of them seems to have no problem with this at all seems like thats their own way of operating. As for me, even if he gets home before me, I still go out of my way to greet, kiss, hug and warmly let him know just how much I was missing him. Anyways enough abt me, how to you welcome your man home after work?
Maybe my friend is not weird after all. grin grin grin grin

And from this post, how would you convince me that you're married. You are a working class wife and yet you stay in your friends house and have time to observe them? And yet again you have much time to sit and post trash on Nairaland as a married woman? Who's deceiving who now? To the next thread please.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by tpia5: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
op are you having issues with your husband?

sounds that way.

if the guy is a nler, hope he's not foolishly applauding you for the thread.

if he is, you'd better watch him.

something's definitely going on at his end.
Re: How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
I wish i had a flipping wife to begin with! Life is a biatch, i went from enjoying the unmarried life to been sick of it and praying for a soul mate. Oh well.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Life Is Like A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.