Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753784 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
@goshen aw far wit ur visa? any update. please I want to apply to the same skool u apply to. did u pay any application fee while applying also did you scan ur documents or posted it. I am tinking of going for mis cos I have bsc in computer science.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaycome: @goshen aw far wit ur visa? any update. please I want to apply to the same skool u apply to. did u pay any application fee while applying also did you scan ur documents or posted it. I am tinking of going for mis cos I have bsc in computer science.
Create a profile on www.my.unsw.edu.au and fill in the necessary details of yours. You upload ur docs and also pay a fee of Aus$50 as app fee. That's all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
thanks redreact. can I use my ATM Gtb MasterCard to pay?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaycome: thanks redreact. can I use my ATM Gtb MasterCard to pay?
Yes, you can. You have to get your token device in order to pay the fee; cos it will be used to generate your activation code. Guess you are aware of that, so pardon me of bringing it up again.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
thanks red. I trying to see if I can register for ielts online but the page is giving error. well have you written the exam? and if I may ask, aw was it. do you have any Ebook I can use in order to prepare for the exam? and by the way all applicants the exam cos us 35k according to their site.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaycome: thanks red. I trying to see if I can register for ielts online but the page is giving error. well have you written the exam? and if I may ask, aw was it. do you have any Ebook I can use in order to prepare for the exam? and by the way all applicants the exam cos us 35k according to their site.
For IELTS, just raise a draft in favour of British Council at any bank; I used UBA though. The exam was not that hard at all. Check www dot roadtoielts dot org (or dot com) to get the materials or check 4shared website. There are plenty over there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
RedReact:
For IELTS, just raise a draft in favour of British Council at any bank; I used UBA though. The exam was not that hard at all. Check www dot roadtoielts dot org (or dot com) to get the materials or check 4shared website. There are plenty over there.

U can pay online now on. No need for draft.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
@fed thanks for the update.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaycome: @fed thanks for the update.

Yeah, I wld have registered but no April-June yet.U can get the preparatory material for like N4k and that smoothens things a lot.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
jennykadry: Are you traveling by yourself or with family? @goshen

Travelling alone.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaycome: @goshen aw far wit ur visa? any update. please I want to apply to the same skool u apply to. did u pay any application fee while applying also did you scan ur documents or posted it. I am tinking of going for mis cos I have bsc in computer science.

Just had my medicals last week. I could see Redreact and Ferdi have dealt with your other inquiries.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
goshen:

Just had my medicals last week. I could see Redreact and Ferdi have dealt with your other inquiries.
Medicals done! That's good.
Why didn't you apply for the SVP instead?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
RedReact:
Medicals done! That's good.
Why didn't you apply for the SVP instead?

I did, I was really surprised myself. I even stated that in my enquiries. Anyways
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
pl wat do u guys mean by svp. try explain to me cos am new on Australia thead. actually I have two option either Australia or USA for my master. I applied at the USA embassy last yr. bt I was refuse so I want to put in for Australia this ye. I have heard alot abt the country.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
@goshen pl for the sake of others including me list out all the documents you send along wit ur application to the embassy. I discover tat nobody have actually talk on this.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaycome: @goshen pl for the sake of others including me list out all the documents you send along wit ur application to the embassy. I discover tat nobody have actually talk on this.

Quite a bit difficult to list them out without leaving out a couple of things. Your best bet is the visa checklist. This itemise all that are require in the right order as captured on the visa form. Find below some of the details

Filled visa application form and checklist
Coe
Medibank health insurance receipt
Statement of account and payslip(am sponsoring myself)
CV
Ielts
Birth certicates
4 passports
Complete photocopy of your passport(all the pages and 4 copies of your passport information page)
580 dollars visa fee and 49000 naira visa processing charges
All required certificates(O level and 1st degree)
Some other documents at my decretion (like appointment and ref letter from my current employer, proffessional certifications, tax clearance etc.

I also notorized some of the important documents.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaycome: pl wat do u guys mean by svp. try explain to me cos am new on Australia thead. actually I have two option either Australia or USA for my master. I applied at the USA embassy last yr. bt I was refuse so I want to put in for Australia this ye. I have heard alot abt the country.

Strealime visa processing. It's to ensure swift visa processing, usually less than 4 wks as against 12 wks. Technically, they upgrade your visa and treat as level 1 as against the level3. Google it out for more details. Although, this has not worked for me,don't know why though.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
thanks you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sewuun(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Any nigerian student in Australia pls tell me universities that is on for admission and names of not too expensive schls in australia plus schls that allow work and school
shalom
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
sewuun: Any nigerian student in Australia pls tell me universities that is on for admission and names of not too expensive schls in australia plus schls that allow work and school
shalom

All universities permit school and work, infact it's not a function of the school, but your visa. Student visa allows you to work 40 hrs per fortnight, and unlimited hours during the hols. I think its probably too late to meet up with march entry, if you have not applied to any school.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Students can work for 40hs par fortnight nt 25hs and unlimited during holidays.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
bbamega: Students can work for 40hs par fortnight nt 25hs and unlimited during holidays.

Yeah, you are right. Just double checked. Would edit my post
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Deleted
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=goshen][/quote]
Goshen, what program are you going for?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
RedReact:
Goshen, what program are you going for?

MIS
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2013
@goshen what is the tuition fee per semester also what is the minimum deposit?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
kaycome: @goshen what is the tuition fee per semester also what is the minimum deposit?

Tuition $ 36,000.00

Deposit $ 4000.00
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
I think tuition fee vary in my skul tuition for two courses is $26k n i deposit $8420 dis exclude oversea health insurance.tk u @goshen how fa wit ur visa as fr m im travelin by nxt wk tk u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
bbamega: I think tuition fee vary in my skul tuition for two courses is $26k n i deposit $8420 dis exclude oversea health insurance.tk u @goshen how fa wit ur visa as fr m im travelin by nxt wk tk u

Safe trip. My course starts in March. Still have time on my side. Still on the Visa ooo
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
@goshen ah! day is too much for ooo!if u are to pay 32k per semester than day means u will be paying 60k or more to complete ur studies.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
@goshen ah! dat is too much for me ooo!if u are to pay 32k per semester than dat means u will be paying 60k or more to complete ur studies.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
I dnt think its 32k par i think @goshen is talking abt d total amt for his masta course pls goshen correct m cos my own total package for GDFM and Masta of Commerce is 26k

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.