Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754638 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
kaycome: @goshen ah! dat is too much for me ooo!if u are to pay 32k per semester than dat means u will be paying 60k or more to complete ur studies.

lols, My bad. I meant for the session. Many apologies
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
In addition to what Goshen said, fees are calculated based on the number of credits you register for.

@bbamega, which program are u going for? Grad Dip or MS?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 22, 2013
@Goshen

I asked if you are going with family cos I will suggest you go for a shared apartment or school accommodation which is similar. You will have your room but share kitchen and bathroom. Stay there until you settle. Accommodation in Australia is expensive. That's why people build instead of rent. You will find 1000 dollar per week accommodation, so 3-400 is very cheap cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tyrexx: 2:42am On Jan 22, 2013
@bbamega pls when will u travel to Armidale? I am also going for thesame course in UNE. I have tried to email you but it couldn't deliver because d email address isn't ok.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tyrexx: 2:46am On Jan 22, 2013
@ Jennykadry Pls can u help me with information on the necessary things to take along to Australia? I would be going to Armidale on February.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2013
@Tyrex

Things like what?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
@tyrex im traveling nxt wk my course is GDF and Master of Commerce in Acct .and Finance at UNE Armidale
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
bbamega: @tyrex im traveling nxt wk my course is GDF and Master of Commerce in Acct .and Finance at UNE Armidale
Somehow confusing to me o. Is it of sequential order of after you have finished the first one, you can stop there and go for the second one at any latter time? I hope you got my question?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tyrexx: 2:03am On Jan 23, 2013
@ Jennykadry, I mean things such as clothes, Laptop.........
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tyrexx: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2013
@ bbamega, which of them would you start with? As for me, i just applied for master of commerce alone. Have you made arrangements for your accommodation? If yes, Please i need to know how you did it.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2013
@tyrex
I wil start wit GDFM first and this qualifies m for CPA or Charterd Accountant thereby do jst a semester for d Master of Commerce in Acct n finance.
Dont have accomodatn yet until wen i arive.
Av u been granted ur visa ,ar u goin with ur family?we need to talk pls advise on dis.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chatdare(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2013
I just come across thid thread and I really appreciate u guys effort on the information about skooling in Aus. Kudos to the likes of jenny and so on....
My question goes thus:
1. Is our Nigerian NECO o'level result accepted by australian uni for admission
2. Also want to knw if NCE certificate can be accepted for admmision in dere uni and if yes what course or programe can I apply for with NCE.
3. I want to know hw a 3rd class graduate from Nigeria can secure admission for Msc or must one have to go for PGd ?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iamcapela: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
@JennyKadry and all other prospective forumites, I am pleased to let y'all know that my Visa was granted today, I am happy and to all others expecting their replies soonest, God will crown all ur efforts.

It's been long coming, thank you all once again. I'll be heading to Melbourne.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chatdare(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
@iamcapela congrats...plz what did u think about my eailier post ?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dmitroika(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
@jennykendry.. pls i'd like to know if a prospective student in australia can renew his visa without coming to Nigeria. Here is my situation, i wanna do a 6 months diploma course in australia so i will probably be given a 6months visa, but while i'm there i will like to further by doing a 1 year masters program. so would i have to return to Nigeria before i can apply for a visa? or can i lodge an application there in australia before the expiration of my 6months visa? thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
I am so happy for you . Congratulation @ I amacapela

@others

I will reply your posts as soon as I can. God bless
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
iamcapela: @JennyKadry and all other prospective forumites, I am pleased to let y'all know that my Visa was granted today, I am happy and to all others expecting their replies soonest, God will crown all ur efforts.

It's been long coming, thank you all once again. I'll be heading to Melbourne.

Congrats! How did u find the processing?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iamcapela: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Chat2dare, I'm not sure abt ur Neco results, but Waec is widely accepted, With ur NCE or Third class too, im not sure as well, I applied for a 2yr Diploma course at a TAFe and I used waec

@JennyKadry, Thank you ma, i aprci8 all ur inputs and may God bless you abundantly.

@Ferdimako, Mehn the whole process nor be beans o, the whole docs has to be original docs, especially the bank statements. they will call ur bank n ur sponsor,buh so long its all geniune ur good to go.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
iamcapela: @Chat2dare, I'm not sure abt ur Neco results, but Waec is widely accepted, With ur NCE or Third class too, im not sure as well, I applied for a 2yr Diploma course at a TAFe and I used waec

@JennyKadry, Thank you ma, i aprci8 all ur inputs and may God bless you abundantly.

@Ferdimako, Mehn the whole process nor be beans o, the whole docs has to be original docs, especially the bank statements. they will call ur bank n ur sponsor,buh so long its all geniune ur good to go.
I don't worry about that......but their money is too big. Like a AUD28K school, could one pay piecemeal? Did you pay complete for the admission and visa? Am now looking at 2014 Feb start date. My school here put off my IT and I won't be done with my Bsc until October 2013. I would love to start with a school as I await my first degree.Am up against Msc Computer Science in Perth or Melbourne. Thanks for the little u shared.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chatdare(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
iamcapela: @Chat2dare, I'm not sure abt ur Neco results, but Waec is widely accepted, With ur NCE or Third class too, im not sure as well, I applied for a 2yr Diploma course at a TAFe and I used waec

@iamcapela am so happy for you i ...hw about the arline ticket hw much will that cos a frnd said is up 300k naira...pls hw true is dis?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tyrexx: 2:57am On Jan 24, 2013
@ bbamega, i was granted visa on the 20th of Dec. I am not married. I am just alone. Are u travelling with ur family?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2013
@tyrex yes im going with my family.can u give m ur num
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surecan: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2013
Pls what is TEFE
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iamcapela: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2013
@Tyrex and @Bbmega, Were you both issued visa free label visa's? Cus as for me I was issued a Visa free label visa, when I requested for a visa label I was told that the Australian high commission has stopped issuing visa's into passports. I hope there be issues abt boarding a plane from 9ja?

@JennykadryI was issued a Visa free label visa, when I requested for a visa label to my passprt,I was told that the Australian high commission has stopped issuing visa's into passports. I hope there be issues abt boarding a plane from 9ja?
Please advise ASAP, God bless you all, amen.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2013
I dnt think there is any issue.My visa is free label n u can verify ur visa status via VEVO n note that all d airline knows dis so my brother u are good to go with free label visa no problem
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2013
Jst make sure dat u make enough copy of visa notification letter n try to kw ur visa ref num
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2013
bbamega: Jst make sure dat u make enough copy of visa notification letter n try to kw ur visa ref num
I would like to know more abt ur program. Why didn't u apply for the Ms in Acc & Fin straight instead of GDFM? Just curious though.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surecan: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2013
@iamcapela,pls what do you mean by TEFE pls,is an under or postgraduate course?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iamcapela: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2013
@Bbmega, Thanks for your input broda, God bless you, now I understand better.

@Surecan, kindly google up abt TaFe to know abt its meaning.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2013
@Redrect i applied for Master of Commerce in Acct n Finance bt was offer two in one course GDFM + Master of Commerce in Acct which lead m to CPA or Chatered Acct n also its give m gd ept n understandin in Acct n wil spend abt 1yr n 4mth to study dis wld boost my length of visa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2013
bbamega: @Redrect i applied for Master of Commerce in Acct n Finance bt was offer two in one course GDFM + Master of Commerce in Acct which lead m to CPA or Chatered Acct n also its give m gd ept n understandin in Acct n wil spend abt 1yr n 4mth to study dis wld boost my length of visa

@bbamega, did you do IETLS?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2013
@ferdimako YES i did IELTS score 6. 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.