Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761163 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Infact, some cities in Australia have a lower unemployment rate than the national average e.g Darwin.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by amii131(f): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
amii131:
Awwwh where do I start from on dx thread quite long?? Pls fellow nairalanders I wish to apply for a masters degree in any medical science course which the study entry starts late 2015 or early 2016. Ur response is highly recommended

Firstly
1.when do these online application starts and what are the recomendations for australian admission.

2.which schools are advisable to apply.

3.How much do australian masters degree cost per anuum.

Thanks in regards
please can someone helpful here give me tips on these issues.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 5:06am On Feb 04, 2015
kolawolead:
I'm quite pleased I have learnt some thing! That saying "hook line and sinker" never meant more than a saying to me...but eh, it means a lot more now lol thanks BossLAdyMo! For other curious minds like mine - "It has its roots in fishing lingo, referring to a fish having fallen for the bait easily; swallowing the hook, the fishing line, and the sinker along with it."

My tuppenceworth regarding level of unemployment in Australia is this - As mentioned in many earlier posts, there is no such place where fortune is freestyle. That said, there are enough opportunities in advanced countries - provided you are focus minded and you enjoy the grace of the almighty God. Those that gets caught up in unemployment issues (whether black or white) are those with lackadaisical attitude towards life - these kinda people will struggle even if they migrate to the paradise.

The OP on unemployment rate has merely expressed his views through an acutely short-sighted lens - and my advise to him will be to start to see beyond his nose. To all aspiring to travel to Australia, I have heard good stories about people living there - it is apparently on of the best places to live in the world. However, more than anything focus is a fundamental requirement in any where we find ourselves. With the GRACE of God, things often seem effortless.

so what happened to the two bitter university of Australia graduates, sitting besides you and grumbling/cursing at all we stupidos heading to Australia like mad sheep heading off a cliff?
Did they move back to make you change your mind or did they die overnight?
Or is this an indication that it's your two UA graduates that are the lazy asses who in your own words would "struggle even in paradise"?
You my friend have never had anything positive to contribute here before so finding these two UA grads to discourage you further, instead of the hundreds of others who could have put fire in your belly is in character for you I suppose.
And you obviously have never worked in this country, bossladymo described my life for you in that work in VI, live in abeokuta piece, it is hell! 5k on fuel every week? That is hell! All those dead souls over worthless phones, cars, politics? That is hell! You live in hell my bro, and you are obviously aiit with it, no biggie, stay!!! But kindly log off the forum of would be migrants! Cos I could tell you I have had it great here. Great job straight from school and a modest salary by Nigerian standards, but I want even more!!! I deserve better! You don't have to want the same thing, but then always coming here to criticise those of us who know what we want and go for it, LAME!
As for the old man, no jobs, @seun's classmate guy, you obviously don't know what suffering is even if it slapped you in the face, but everyone here has pointed you in the right direction, its called immigration jobs. But I will go a step further, come try sure-p jobs, the same ones GEJ says he has created 1.4m of. Come pick one, in your black tshirt and black pants.
You don't know anyone here, but calling people kids is pretty foolish of you, if seun and you were mates in ife, that would make you a 2003 grad, and you think everyone here was in nursery school at the time? You think all the numbers you hear about 50% youth unemployment rates here are lies? Hahaha, you have obviously had light and water for too long man.
Took me 10years to find a dear friend a 50k monthly salary job here in Nigeria, does that go figure for you? Dude, you have totally forgotten how it was here, please come back home.

IF I CAN MAKE IT HERE, I CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE!!!

Moving to Australia today, Oh Australia! I cannot wait to make you mine!

11 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 5:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Nna pls leave all this people that don't know how much fuel dey cost for streets of Nigeria. My wahala is why is UC taking too long to issue my COE it's almost a week now?!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2015
okoomoge2:
Thank you all for the Insults.

I am not surprised at your feedbacks. Most
of you are kids. Most kids of nowadays have lost morale value(s).

@ seun, remember those days at Ife in the early 2000,when you left engineering to develop your dream of programming. Please
get rid of all these kids from your forum.
do you ever see the front page of nlnd?
You conveniently miss the stories right? Don't worry, I will post the relevant ones here for you. All just today oh.

https://www.nairaland.com/2128577/armed-robbers-attack-bus-passengers

https://www.nairaland.com/2127358/dont-postpone-elections-nlc-warns

https://www.nairaland.com/2126588/jonathan-not-christian-serves-voodoo

https://www.nairaland.com/2127326/pdp-apc-thugs-kill-three

https://www.nairaland.com/2127317/family-searches-13-year-old-daughter-since

https://www.nairaland.com/2128147/chad-troops-nigerian-town-boko

https://www.nairaland.com/2128021/6000-boko-haram-encircled-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/2128159/some-weapons-re-captured-boko-haram

https://www.nairaland.com/2127402/2015-elections...as-prophets-gives-contradictory

https://www.nairaland.com/2128438/pastors-collected-n6b-campaign-against

https://www.nairaland.com/2128892/chadian-soldiers-not-violating-nigerias

As today goes by, if network dey doha, I fit send you more. You can see its not all about jobs

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Hi,please has anyone mail(not email) his/her school application to australia on this forum and how long did it take to get to school?your answer is needed thank you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2015
kolawolead:
I'm quite pleased I have learnt some thing! That saying "hook line and sinker" never meant more than a saying to me...but eh, it means a lot more now lol thanks BossLAdyMo! For other curious minds like mine - "It has its roots in fishing lingo, referring to a fish having fallen for the bait easily; swallowing the hook, the fishing line, and the sinker along with it."

My tuppenceworth regarding level of unemployment in Australia is this - As mentioned in many earlier posts, there is no such place where fortune is freestyle. That said, there are enough opportunities in advanced countries - provided you are focus minded and you enjoy the grace of the almighty God. Those that gets caught up in unemployment issues (whether black or white) are those with lackadaisical attitude towards life - these kinda people will struggle even if they migrate to the paradise.

The OP on unemployment rate has merely expressed his views through an acutely short-sighted lens - and my advise to him will be to start to see beyond his nose. To all aspiring to travel to Australia, I have heard good stories about people living there - it is apparently on of the best places to live in the world. However, more than anything focus is a fundamental requirement in any where we find ourselves. With the GRACE of God, things often seem effortless.

I'm sorry but you are ignorant....you know very little about life outside Nigeria.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2015
hi house
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
justwise:

I'm sorry but you are ignorant....you know very little about life outside Nigeria.

No need to be sorry @justwise, it would have just helped if you highlighted which part of my post you don't understand or disagree with?
Or does my handle sounds like "okoomoge2" ni? lol

equlibrium:

so what happened to the two bitter university of Australia graduates, sitting besides you and grumbling/cursing at all we stupidos heading to Australia like mad sheep heading off a cliff?
Did they move back to make you change your mind or did they die overnight?
Or is this an indication that it's your two UA graduates that are the lazy asses who in your own words would "struggle even in paradise"?
You my friend have never had anything positive to contribute here before so finding these two UA grads to discourage you further, instead of the hundreds of others who could have put fire in your belly is in character for you I suppose.
And you obviously have never worked in this country, bossladymo described my life for you in that work in VI, live in abeokuta piece, it is hell! 5k on fuel every week? That is hell! All those dead souls over worthless phones, cars, politics? That is hell! You live in hell my bro, and you are obviously aiit with it, no biggie, stay!!! But kindly log off the forum of would be migrants! Cos I could tell you I have had it great here. Great job straight from school and a modest salary by Nigerian standards, but I want even more!!! I deserve better! You don't have to want the same thing, but then always coming here to criticise those of us who know what we want and go for it, LAME!
As for the old man, no jobs, @seun's classmate guy, you obviously don't know what suffering is even if it slapped you in the face, but everyone here has pointed you in the right direction, its called immigration jobs. But I will go a step further, come try sure-p jobs, the same ones GEJ says he has created 1.4m of. Come pick one, in your black tshirt and black pants.
You don't know anyone here, but calling people kids is pretty foolish of you, if seun and you were mates in ife, that would make you a 2003 grad, and you think everyone here was in nursery school at the time? You think all the numbers you hear about 50% youth unemployment rates here are lies? Hahaha, you have obviously had light and water for too long man.
Took me 10years to find a dear friend a 50k monthly salary job here in Nigeria, does that go figure for you? Dude, you have totally forgotten how it was here, please come back home.

IF I CAN MAKE IT HERE, I CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE!!!

Moving to Australia today, Oh Australia! I cannot wait to make you mine!

LOL! You apparently didn't read my post properly (except if you are being mischievous?) so I won't dignify your incorrect and baseless accusations towards me with any response.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nicolelara200: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Hi House,
How are you this morning? Please i need urgent help and contibution, please i'm applying for a 572 and i payed for my OSHC August 20th last year,my school is resuming by feb02 so i had to differ my addmission till april and i have paid for school fees and OSHC since last year august, i went to the visa submission centre and the agent there said there was no date stated on my OSHC,all i got from the OSHC was a pdf reciept in my email which i printed along and i subimited anyway, my question now is: when does OSHC STARTS TO READ? does it start immidately after payment, or you will have to arrive first before it starts,please explain,how does it work, i need help,thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by atrapon(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2015
atrapon:
Good day all,for those that have been granted student visa through SVP i want know if one must apply through agents and if yes who/where are they.thank you immensely
response pls na
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
atrapon:
response pls na

No it's not a must...but some schools mandate it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Someone here mentioned changing money at the airport is a bad idea...don't remember who.

Why is it a bad idea?

Other inputs are welcome.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Preciousstones:
Hi,please has anyone mail(not email) his/her school application to australia on this forum and how long did it take to get to school?your answer is needed thank you.

I did, on a few occasions through DHL. It took like 5days.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
deaero:
Nna pls leave all this people that don't know how much fuel dey cost for streets of Nigeria. My wahala is why is UC taking too long to issue my COE it's almost a week now?!!!

It is better to call them directly (even if you applied through an agent). That's exactly what my homeboi did few months ago (yea, same UC). 1 week is too long for a CoE mehn.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
I am not aware of any reason why it's a bad idea - especially if a large sum is involved. however one will most certainly get better rates in local Bureau de Change outlets
bossladyMo:
Someone here mentioned changing money at the airport is a bad idea...don't remember who.

Why is it a bad idea?

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2015
kolawolead:
I am not aware of any reason why it's a bad idea - especially if a large sum is involved. however one will most certainly get better rates in local Bureau de Change outlets

Last week thursday, it was 206 to the dollar at Sulah airport branch...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2015
That's expensive, I'll advise that you hold on for now - prob till next week. It should become cheaper in the coming days based on this update -
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/30/nigeria-currency-idUSL6N0V92SG20150130

You should also check with the 'abokis' on the street as well - they often offer better rates
bossladyMo:

Last week thursday, it was 206 to the dollar at Sulah airport branch...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
kolawolead:
That's expensive, I'll advise that you hold on for now - prob till next week. It should become cheaper in the coming days based on this update -
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/30/nigeria-currency-idUSL6N0V92SG20150130

You should also check with the abokis on the street as well - they often offer better rates

It's the safety and genuiness of the currency I will be given that is making us weary of dem northerners.

Call me paranoid, lol.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
lol I don't blame you oh jare. I have used them before sha and I never had any issues...going to a sabo area where there are few of them would marginally reduce the risk of getting fake notes...
bossladyMo:

It's the safety and genuiness of the currency I will be given that is making us weary of dem northerners.

Call me paranoid, lol.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
FutureDon:

I did, on a few occasions through DHL. It took like 5days.

Thank you I was getting worried don't want to hear my application enter "wire road" or it will take months before the receives my application cuz 'm using two different applications to one school.lols
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by atrapon(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
bossladyMo:

No it's not a must...but some schools mandate it.
tanx boss...have u heard/seen a sutuation where one is denied visa under svp after CoE.tank u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
kolawolead:
lol I don't blame you oh jare. I have used them before sha and I never had any issues...going to a sabo area where there are few of them would marginally reduce the risk of getting fake notes...

Hehehe...I can't shout
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
atrapon:
tanx boss...have u heard/seen a sutuation where one is denied visa under svp after CoE.tank u

So far, on this thread, no....as long as your docs are genuine and complete.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by atrapon(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
bossladyMo:

So far, on this thread, no....as long as your docs are genuine and complete.
nice one
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
BossLayMo and everyone, please I need your advise on VETASSESS assessment, do I need to produce payslips for every month over the 3 years employment?

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gabie002: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
please what was the medical test like, if you did not realize you had a medical condition and later find that having completed the medical checks would this mean they would decline the application? what sort of things do they test for during the medical check? and im planning to do my medicals before sending my app is that okay? cos im due o do my ielts in march. also if i do the medicals at fatayi when would i get my results?
bossladyMo:

My former neighbour, when I was younger, was killed because of a relatively inexpensive car....He drove 5mins to the estate gate to buy suya, and was dead in 6.

Another oil company young dude was killed because of a prado jeep or so.

We spend nothing less than 5k on fuel every week, on a 2.7kva gen.

You work one job in Nigeria like you are working 2 jobs...and get paid as one job.

You spend half your life in traffic. Yes, traffic is everywhere...but when you work on the island but cant afford to live there, you move to Mowe/Sango/Ogba/IyanaIpaja. Wake up by 4am, just so you can get to work before 8. You dont clise by 5 cos your boss expects you to stay longer, even though you are not paid overtime.

Your kid wants to attend uni...it's either you can afford to pay expensive foreign fees, pay expensive private uni fees where 4yrs is 4yrs, or go through the hurdle of knowong 'somebody' to gain admission, then hoping to God they don't go on a 1 yr strike. You go through all this trouble....and at the end of the day, your degree is equalto an associate degree or just looked down on.

To be cont'd
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
gabie002:
please what was the medical test like, if you did not realize you had a medical condition and later find that having completed the medical checks would this mean they would decline the application? what sort of things do they test for during the medical check? and im planning to do my medicals before sending my app is that okay? cos im due o do my ielts in march. also if i do the medicals at fatayi when would i get my results?

For which visa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
kolawolead:
BossLayMo and everyone, please I need your advise on VETASSESS assessment, do I need to produce payslips for every month over the 3 years employment?

Thanks

You can do 1 for every quarter. But ensure the first payslip and your latest payslip are included.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
bossladyMo:
Infact, some cities in Australia have a lower unemployment rate than the national average e.g Darwin.
just read that too online, unemployment dropped lower than previous year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gabie002: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
the recognised skilled graduate visa
bossladyMo:

For which visa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ukchy: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
As for Naija airport, please don't change your money with all those Mallams with calculator in the airport oo

They operate with Jass (The more you look thing.....)Am a witness and my bro in-law too

Also i think the rate with the BDC's @ the Airport is always high,i don't know of outside Naija shaa.

bossladyMo:

Why is it a bad idea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.