Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (762866 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by creekenergy: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello top ogas,
my sister is interested in Australia for his postgrad. She's got an HND certificate.
Pls what are her chances and how can she go proceed.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
zoe iyke: Pls oooh 4 those dt hav written d IELTS exam hw many page/pages will an xplanaition for a graph of 150 words or an essay of 250 words contain,my exam z slated for 17th of this months.

yes please make u all post your questions o a beg...so we can also practice with it.

@Zoe its better you count your words, don't depend on pages.its better to be more than to be less. try and count per words. i have forgotten how my teacher taught me to count words of essay back then. so i count word by word now.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2013
@ iamcapela
Pls if are still checking this thread can you pls drop your email
I will like to ask you something.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2013
posdream:

yes please make u all post your questions o a beg...so we can also practice with it.

@Zoe its better you count your words, don't depend on pages.its better to be more than to be less. try and count per words. i have forgotten how my teacher taught me to count words of essay back then. so i count word by word now.

Write the first three lines. Find the average no. of words for those three lines. That would be your average per line. Use that to calculate the no. of lines you're going to write. It's not a problem if you shoot more than these by additional 3 to 5 lines.

For example, if your average for the first three lines is 8 words per line, then for a 150-word essay, your total no. of lines would be about 20. You can make that like 25 to cater for paragraphs.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2013
manmeta:

Write the first three lines. Find the average no. of words for those three lines. That would be your average per line. Use that to calculate the no. of lines you're going to write. It's not a problem if you shoot more than these by additional 3 to 5 lines.

For example, if your average for the first three lines is 8 words per line, then for a 150-word essay, your total no. of lines would be about 20. You can make that like 25 to cater for paragraphs.

Exactly,infact i have been searching for this method grin . thanks so much
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2013
manmeta:

Bros please I sent you an email
Can you please read it and reply

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2013
Hello everyone. IELTS takers are u preparing?
@zoe iyke when is ur speaking session.
@ all, after my CoE, do I need to have d rest of d fees in my sponsors acct or its just the $18610 and my flight fare?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2013
@american visa nd manmeta thanks 4 d info,I guess d same goes for a task 2 250 word essay?
@postdream my speakin test shld b 4-7 days after my W-R-L tests.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2013
posdream:
@ all, after my CoE, do I need to have d rest of d fees in my sponsors acct or its just the $18610 and my flight fare?
It's actually the first point, but the account must prove that fees are capable of being paid for the second year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2013
Hey guys, I got in yesterday been trying to get settled. it's pretty cold in here but we're coping....just checking on u guys...will be back to give answers to d questions I know.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2013
smile4davo: Hey guys, I got in yesterday been trying to get settled. it's pretty cold in here but we're coping....just checking on u guys...will be back to give answers to d questions I know.

@ smile4davo
Glad to here from u
Did you go for TAFE or direct diploma
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2013
RedReact: ^^^
Maybe you use the result like that to apply for the visa. Maybe there was a mistake in your approach to the exam somehow. Nevertheless, I still see your teeth grin showing for Aussie next year, so no shaking.

It's very strange...you see folks battling with singular verbs etc making 110 and I can't make 20 all bands. Am not blaming myself...I guess am stressed,ill-lucky and I believe the exam bodies are not sincere.

I'll lodge with IELTS GT if that makes more sense if not the TOEFL.On PR, either the IELTS GT comes up fine or I marry an Australian and rest my case.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

It's very strange...you see folks battling with singular verbs etc making 110 and I can't make 20 all bands. Am not blaming myself...I guess am stressed,ill-luck and I believe the exam bodies are not sincere.

I'll lodge with IELTS GT if that makes more sense if not the TOEFL.On PR, either the IELTS GT comes up fine or I marry an Australian and rest my case.

Ferdimako

You are on point
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

It's very strange...you see folks battling with singular verbs etc making 110 and I can't make 20 all bands. Am not blaming myself...I guess am stressed,ill-luck and I believe the exam bodies are not sincere.

I will allude your result to stress and pressure, cos I am sure you are more than that. Since you have more time for the GT test, de-stress and de-pressurise yourself for it and you will pass it well.
Important public service announcement: Now that Ferdimako wants to marry an Aussie girl, people like posdream, mimi1147, Zoe Iyke, and others that are going to Aussie soon, should help me get a good Aussie girl for that side too cos me sef wan marry Aussie now; I want to either be the first black gentleman or the father of the first black Prime Minister for that side too. I promise to reward your kind gesture by giving you a presidential PR (PPR).
Amen!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
RedReact:
I will allude your result to stress and pressure, cos I am sure you are more than that. Since you have more time for the GT test, de-stress and de-pressurise yourself for it and you will pass it well.
Important public service announcement: Now that Ferdimako wants to marry an Aussie girl, people like posdream, mimi1147, Zoe Iyke, and others that are going to Aussie soon, should help me get a good Aussie girl for that side too cos me sef wan marry Aussie now; I want to either be the first black gentleman or the father of the first black Prime Minister for that side too. I promise to reward your kind gesture by giving you a presidential PR (PPR).
Amen!!!
Thank you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
RedReact:
Amen!!!

LOL
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
please house,hw do we bring aunt jenny back to ds thread,we r seriously missing her spice to d thread
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG: please house,hw do we bring aunt jenny back to ds thread,we r seriously missing her spice to d thread

hahaha
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
RedReact:
Amen!!!

May be it's my approach...I don't want people to think it's too hard.I believe it's my ill-luck and conditions. But am always surprised, when I see what Indians and Pakistanis do with English and still come off well when examined. I think I've got the knack for writing,now there'll be a headset in Abuja(I prefer IELTS' listening but never made 6.0 on it), am working on my speaking and reading.

May be it has something to do with a region...so I may try it again in Australia.I'm really looking forward to Sep 21.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

hahaha

guy, no b laughing matter sha. i really dey fil the vacuum her exit created in ds thread.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
^^^^i am also surprise for those Asians and the way the get high scores especially on the listening part,those English institutions in Nigeria are not fair to our people.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG:

guy, no b laughing matter sha. i really dey fil the vacuum her exit created in ds thread.

You just have to deal with it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

You just have to deal with it.

ferdimako, am beginning to suspect you on aunt jenny case, it seems u still maintain a close contact with her to d detriment of those of us that don't hv such privilege.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG:

ferdimako, am beginning to suspect you on aunt jenny case, it seems u still maintain a close contact with her to d detriment of those of us that don't hv such privilege.

No...nothing like that.I've got pretty much everything I need b4 her hiatus.But I'll try to locate her when am in Perth.You guys should appreciate those who are still coming in to help.The only person I contact outside here is Dr.Juliana but we don't talk much any more mainly because I'm not gonna join up in Melbourne.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

No...nothing like that.I've got pretty much everything I need b4 her hiatus.But I'll try to locate her when am in Perth.You guys should appreciate those who are still coming in to help.The only person I've her contact outside here is Dr.Juliana but we don't talk much any more mainly because I'm not gonna join up in Melbourne.

ferdimako, i beg u in d name of Jesus, Dr juliana is another person i hv bin wanting to cntact, cn u link me to her.
am lookn forward to to applying in UB and i need perfect infos as per admission and jab after school. plzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG:

ferdimako, i beg u in d name of Jesus, Dr juliana is another person i hv bin wanting to cntact, cn u link me to her.
am lookn forward to to applying in UB and i need perfect infos as per admission and jab after school. plzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay...you can use nairaland off-here format.She may respond and there you go.That was how I started.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay...you can use nairaland off-here format.She may respond and there you go.That was how I started.
SORRY DONT REALLY NO MUCH ABT WAT U HV JS XPLAIN
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG:

Send her a nairaland msg from profile.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG:

Send it to her,as u did to me.If she wants to deal with you, she'll.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Send her a nairaland msg from profile.

ferdimako please where r u presently and wat progress hv u made in ur OZ pursuit? did dat profile mail thing to Dr juliana sha, let hope he replies
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
everG:

ferdimako please where r u presently and wat progress hv u made in ur OZ pursuit? did dat profile mail thing to Dr juliana sha, let hope he replies

I'm in Jos. I will move to Lagos in October and file for my student visa in November.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
ferdimako:

I'm in Jos. I will move to Lagos in October and file for my student visa in November.

NO WAHALA SHA, WE WILL KIP IN TOUCH, TILL U COME TO LAG.I LEAVE IN LAG ANYWAY SO AM WAITING UR ARRIVAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.