Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (758187 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
ferdiii:

Yeah but not without a punishment. ferdimako is barred again,I was trying to get that across to everybody. My days here are getting numbered.

I'm so sorry about that
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
ferdiii:

Oh yea, the guy that registered me didn't pay or did not pay all, so my result is pending till 8 August. I called ETS New Jersey, they told me so as they said the guy has paid.
How was he able to bypass that protocol and still got you registered? Kai!! Our people and their fraudulent activities, quite worrisome. Please, go and pay them so you can get your result asap. Hope you haven't balanced your payment to the guy?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NNBB2012: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
bevybay: i am trying to relocate to Australia with my partner on Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent) Visa.but my EOI result was
I do not have a skills assessment
and my English language ability is below the level needed for this visa subclass
I am a civil Engineer.which is on their SOL.How can i go about my skill assessment.
How do i go about the skills assessment and the IELTS test for English.
thanks.

Are you the main applicant? If Yes, you need assessment.Your assessment will be done by Engineers Australia. You need to check EA website for the requirement. If otherwise you don't need skill assessment except if your partner needs to claim point from you. But generally for partners who are just secondary applicants need to have at least 4.5 in IELTS in order not to pay the second installment.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Abeg Dr Juliana if ur anywhere closer to dis thread please assist me. seriously considering UB bt dont hv perfact info abt the school, job prospect in town,and hw marketable my course is in oz.am business student, read Economics first degree and cnsidering masters in finance or business admin. so wat is d prospect of ds course for foreigners in oz, datz after graduation.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ubison(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
ferdiii:

You can do IELTS any time you're fit and ready. It's N35,000 and very technical,so make sure you've prepared. DIAC accepts 36month olds while schools may accept only 2yr-olds.

Okay bros thanks for your information.pls how is the IELTS test/exam like?is it like English jamb questions or wah, how can I get registered n where is the venue for the exam?what kind of book can I study to prepare for the test...pls bro,snub my ignorance n help me out..thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
ubison:

Okay bros thanks for your information.pls how is the IELTS test/exam like?is it like English jamb questions or wah, how can I get registered n where is the venue for the exam?what kind of book can I study to prepare for the test...pls bro,snub my ignorance n help me out..thanks

www.ieltsbuddy.com,use this site to get more info

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
RedReact:
How was he able to bypass that protocol and still got you registered? Kai!! Our people and their fraudulent activities, quite worrisome. Please, go and pay them so you can get your result asap. Hope you haven't balanced your payment to the guy?

That was my only worry.Well, ETS has confirmed payment now and transaction is showing processing. Don't forget ETS confirmed for me before I paid the cash to the guy.So I don't know what actually happened...the guy seems not fraudulent.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
ubison:

U can use your GT MasterCard or visa so long as they registered are and activated for internet banking.And go to British Council's site;https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/nigeria

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Happy New month to everyone on this thread. May this month announce each and everyone of us for good.
This is my IELTS month. I pray it will be a joyful one and a month of positive turn around. For IELTS takers, may we all succeed and achieve our desired band score to progress.
For the PR seekers, may you share ur testimonies here soon.
For the information seekers, may you find the best connection
Those that have applied for Visa will receive favour
Those of us that are in the process will receive mercy
Those in Oz already will be prosperous
Those contributing to the achievements of others here will be exalted
Those reading and following the thread will contribute with great testimonies.

Whatever category you fall in,say a believing AMEN and God will surprise u.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Everything is POSSIBLE.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by b03liberty(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
posdream: Happy New month to everyone on this thread. May this month announce each and everyone of us for good.
This is my IELTS month. I pray it will be a joyful one and a month of positive turn around. For IELTS takers, may we all succeed and achieve our desired band score to progress.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Everything is POSSIBLE.
amen. To that end, is IELTS exam has a stipulated period or at any time.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by holahola78(f): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
posdream: Happy New month to everyone on this thread. May this month announce each and everyone of us for good.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Everything is POSSIBLE.

Amen pastor posdream. You've said it all. I have like 3 amen.
b03liberty: amen. To that end, is IELTS exam has a stipulated period or at any time.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Everything is POSSIBLE.

Amen pastor posdream. You've said it all. I have like 3 amen.

@b03liberty. Check the british council website. You'll see the dates. I think its like 79 times or thereabout in a year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2013
cn smebdy who hs gone tru university of ballarat processes js get me updated on university of ballarat process of admission and hw to go abt it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
everG: cn smebdy who hs gone tru university of ballarat processes js get me updated on university of ballarat process of admission and hw to go abt it

What major are you interested in? You must have your certified official original copies of your documents and IELTS 6.0 all bands or above.Everything is done online...upload works! No Application fees and their tuition is cool.I didn't get admitted because my Bsc documents are still pending.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ferdimako
are you still going to aussie thru student visa? or you are just facing your PR route
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
mimi1147: @ferdimako
are you still going to aussie thru student visa? or you are just facing your PR route

Student visa...my PR will mature within a year am in Australia.Then I inform my school,start paying like locals and start working like mad.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Student visa...my PR will mature within a year am in Australia.Then I inform my school,start paying like locals and start working like mad.

I like that
The problem I'm facing now is my TOEFL original score result. They didn't send one to me after the exams
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Hw do u mean by "within a year after ur in australia? I tot one wil b eligible 4 a PR after livin in aussie 4 atlist 2yrs in a regional area?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
zoe iyke:
Hw do u mean by "within a year after ur in australia? I tot one wil b eligible 4 a PR after livin in aussie 4 atlist 2yrs in a regional area?

Ferdimako has long work experience in a good field here in 9ja
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
zoe iyke:

I've been working since 2001,got my Diploma and BSc while working.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
mimi1147:

I like that
The problem I'm facing now is my TOEFL original score result. They didn't send one to me after the exams

You can write to ETS if they indeed sent it and check your address.Was it home or P.O.Box?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

You can write to ETS if they indeed sent it and check your address.Was it home or P.O.Box?

It was home address not P.O.Box
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
mimi1147:

It was home address not P.O.Box

It could be NIPOST malfunction. They brought my brother's here at my office location and I expect mine here too. You can enquire from ETS. Or you print off online and certify.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

It could be NIPOST malfunction. They brought my brother's here at my office location and I expect mine here too. You can enquire from ETS. Or you print off online and certify.

I can print the online? How do I certify it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
mimi1147:

I can print the online? How do I certify it?

How did u know ur scores? Yeah, print it back and front and take the thing to a court clerk for certification. It is N100 here in Jos.My brother even lost or misplaced his original copy and now he uses the certified online-printed copy.Again Australia and its bodies just love certified documents
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

How did u know ur scores? Yeah, print it back and front and take the thing to a court clerk for certification. It is N100 here in Jos.My brother even lost or misplaced his original copy and now he uses the certified online-printed copy.Again Australia and its bodies just love certified documents

I think that's what I'm going to do because they said it will take 6 weeks after I order for another one for it to get to me and I'm not sure if,it will get to me because d first one didn't
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
mimi1147:

I think that's what I'm going to do because they said it will take 6 weeks after I order for another one for it to get to me and I'm not sure if,it will get to me because d first one didn't

Gud.Which school did you get and what program? I don't know ur profile very well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Gud.Which school did you get and what program? I don't know ur profile very well.

TAFE north coast NSW at coffs harhour compus
North coast is a regional area
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

What major are you interested in? You must have your certified official original copies of your documents and IELTS 6.0 all bands or above.Everything is done online...upload works! No Application fees and their tuition is cool.I didn't get admitted because my Bsc documents are still pending.

I DID ECONOMICS FIRST DEGREE AND WOULD HAVE LIKE TO CONTINUE WITH ECONOMICS BUT WHAT I SAW IN SKILL SELECT IS NOT ENCOURAGING ABOUT MY FIELD. SO, I DON'T KNOW IF U CAN ADVICE IN OTHER PROSPECT.
TANX FOR UR RESPONSE
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
mimi1147:

TAFE north coast NSW at coffs harhour compus
North coast is a regional area

Okay.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
everG:

I DID ECONOMICS FIRST DEGREE AND WOULD HAVE LIKE TO CONTINUE WITH ECONOMICS BUT WHAT I SAW IN SKILL SELECT IS NOT ENCOURAGING ABOUT MY FIELD. SO, I DON'T KNOW IF U CAN ADVICE IN OTHER PROSPECT.
TANX FOR UR RESPONSE

You've to find and align with what suits your work duties. If you've not worked before, then no need going to skillselect.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ ferdimako
You are going for MSC right? Which uni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.