Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How Did You End Your Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You End Your Relationship? (13689 Views)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mr Christopher! Wetin? Behave o! Hen hen! angry
grin grin and if I don't? Will you break a bottle on my head spank me? grin
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by dontador(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Wots with the hidden posts?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
grin grin and if I don't? Will you break a bottle on my head? grin
Yes! angry
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by ikekings(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: I go jam am for house wiv my fellow agberos and warned d fuckerrrrr make hin no call, txt, mail, ping, Skype, tweet, fb me again. I don't do d txting or calling brouhaha, I only do eyeball to eyeball.
Ido Ido.... Why u dey act like say u dey tough? Romantic guys like me can handle you wella, cos your type might be tough on a social network but soft in the real world.....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
ikekings: Ido Ido.... Why u dey act like say u dey tough? Romantic guys like me can handle you wella, cos your type might be tough on a social network but soft in the real world.....
Pardon? undecided
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by ikekings(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pardon? undecided
Lol.... Keep acting tough or abi razz lady....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Keep acting tough or abi razz lady....
U say? undecided
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by dontador(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U say? undecided
Wtf!!! Don't you get what the dude is trying to say?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Onegai(f): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: I go jam am for house wiv my fellow agberos and warned d fuckerrrrr make hin no call, txt, mail, ping, Skype, tweet, fb me again. I don't do d txting or calling brouhaha, I only do eyeball to eyeball.

When I grow up, I want to be like you. Haven't ended a relationship in a while, the guys usually finda childish amazing way to end it and later come back "checking" on me. I need to decide if I will use the next one to buy phone before I tell him to get lost.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: Wtf!!! Don't you get what the dude is trying to say?
U always aggressive, u suffering from Tourette's?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Onegai:

When I grow up, I want to be like you. Haven't ended a relationship in a while, the guys usually finda childish amazing way to end it and later come back "checking" on me. I need to decide if I will use the next one to buy phone before I tell him to get lost.
Lmfaooo!!! Bedt gal! I hope d guy ain't some sick in d head mofo o! Trust me...na slap dem go use collect d phone bck if u not careful. I have tolded u my own o!!!!!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by dontador(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U always aggressive, u suffering from Tourette's?
Tourette's syndrome? Hell no!!! On the scale of 1-10 aggressiveness... Mine equals 5, while yours equals 8....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Yahoo1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
She told me ,i aint got no balls,even after i bought her 20thousand naira worth of balls,she threw it to me face and called me a dumb ass nigga! I called her a LovePeddler! You know whats like when you call women that right.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: Tourette's syndrome? Hell no!!! On the scale of 1-10 aggressiveness... Mine equals 5, while yours equals 8....
Ok! Next!!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by geezyk(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
nyere84: He prefers anoda lady, afta yrs of being 2geda. And i deleted him frm my lyf. I resigned 4rm my place of work, moved to anoda city, got a nw mobile num, nw job & moved on.
Then if it happens again u'll move to another city... Until there's bo city to move into again
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Jambsupport(f): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
Mine was pretty easy. I showed her my 9x18mm Bajouzutsu revolver and that was the last day i saw her.
wicked heart
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jambsupport: wicked heart
U dey mind dat chicken wings? Common catapult he no get na! Revolver ko involver ni!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by dontador(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ok! Next!!
Ahaaa!!!! Keep cool young lady...
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
codernoni :
I saw her purshuuing me in the dreem with cutlass
Too bad
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by somebodybobo: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
I still dey yansh dey go wink wink..both those in relationship, serious one, light one about to..choi!! I dey enjoy oo cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
^^
Badt guy
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: Ahaaa!!!! Keep cool young lady...
Ever keeping my cool.. Young buck!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by DExplorer1: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey mind dat chicken wings? Common catapult he no get na! Revolver ko involver ni!
Idowu, shey na me you dey refer to?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jambsupport: wicked heart
C'mon babe, you among all can attest to my beautiful heart wink
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
Idowu, shey na me you dey refer to?
No o! Ur name na Internet Explorer?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by dontador(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ever keeping my cool.. Young buck!
Wow!!! I like this babe... You are sharp....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by okohavera(f): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
saintvc: I dont talk much i just said I QUIT .finish
do u want sumbody 2 comit suicide. Dnt try dt pls.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by obowunmi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
We were having a convo thru text and I just said randomly: "my woman is a virgin and she sends her regards."
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Rotello(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
beqs101: Hi nairalanders,
I'm just curious to know how your last relationship ended. Some guys/girls alike find it very difficult to end their relationship that's no longer giving them the joy they once felt when they started. Some will prefer to just start avoiding their partner instead of breaking up amicably.
Plz do share your experiences and let others who are afraid of hurting their partners at the expense of their own happiness,know how to handle their break-ups.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Jambsupport(f): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.