Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Did You End Your Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You End Your Relationship? (13702 Views)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
geezyk:
WHOA!!! Calm ur self maam
Hush ur gums den!

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by LadyGaga1(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
It was a long distance relationship...when we were together, like 2 peas in a pod. When apart we fought a lot...more towards the end really. It got to the point where we couldn't carry a conversation without having a fight about something stupid...which would just resurface in the next fight embarassed.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by DExplorer1: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lady Gaga:
It was a long distance relationship...when we were together, like 2 peas in a pod. When apart we fought a lot ...more towards the end really. It got to the point where we couldn't carry a conversation without having a fight about something stupid... which would just resurface in the next fight embarassed.
You were 16 and he was 17. Tell me i'm right.

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by sdiq: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
ME BUY ANODA SIM AND STARTED SENDING CURSE MESSAGE LIKE SAY NA ANODA GIRL UNTIL SHE TALK SAY SHE NO DO AGAIN, COS AS A GUY U NO FIT TALK SAY U NO DO AGAIN NA FIPA NOW
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by wellmax(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
She wanted marriage when I was far from been ready
She's AS, I told her I was AS too. Fact is I'd tested AA before, but when I went for another test at her request, lo and behold I'm AS. I can't explain what happened. She's still a good friend
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Dvibs: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
Still struggling with
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
akereconfi: First..she told me she wanna go tu a Bible skool, she lata said she has repented...she lata said she wanna get married to her church member.....I lata found out her imaginary husband was attendin grail...she apologised that she lied.....she attends both grail message n RCCG...she told me she dnt wanna date again........n I immediately stopped calling......she saw a sexy gal I used as ma DP...now she'z questionin me here n there.....

This is a relationship status where d term "its complicated" is apt!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
D vibs: Still struggling with d best method of ending a relationship with my girl. D last time i truly meant 2 put an end 2 our relationship finally, she drank atapia-pia. Luckily, she survived it. Now she said if she can't have me, no one would, & she will not be alive 2 av it so. I don't love this girl from heart anymore, only in d relationship with her out of pity. I need help on how 2 break up totally, pls.
Ota pia pia? Dats notin man! Tell her to mix petrol wiv alabukun.Foooolish gal! Mr man, staying in a relationship based on sympathy does more harm dan good. U best tell d ode to stop acting deadily stunts o! D more u prolong it, d more comfortable she gets wiv ur fakeness. Brave it up!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
sdiq: ME BUY ANODA SIM AND STARTED SENDING CURSE MESSAGE LIKE SAY NA ANODA GIRL UNTIL SHE TALK SAY SHE NO DO AGAIN, COS AS A GUY U NO FIT TALK SAY U NO DO AGAIN NA FIPA NOW
Smart. . . grin
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by dontador(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2012
sdiq: ME BUY ANODA SIM AND STARTED SENDING CURSE MESSAGE LIKE SAY NA ANODA GIRL UNTIL SHE TALK SAY SHE NO DO AGAIN, COS AS A GUY U NO FIT TALK SAY U NO DO AGAIN NA FIPA NOW
Bad guy!!!! But your pidgin is very thick dude.... Try and reduce it next time you want to drop a comment....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by leeland(m): 4:01am On Sep 05, 2012
I took ha to d first place we met n told ha in a vry matured way hw it will be beta we can't see nomore.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmm
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nostradamu(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2012
hi guys, sorry (when i saw the topic had to do with r/ship issue) i had to post this here buh wud really appreciate if u fellas help me shed some light on this burning issue cause it's burning me deeply....pls i have a serious dilemma (as matter of fact,i feel shy to bring it up in ere)...i met this girl,we got dating but barely a month or so we started having MouthAction.... and i noticed she likes to give me 'head' but does not like sexual intercourse...(but if it's MouthAction mehnnn we could go on for hours) ...Bottom-line, my question is this, my honourable nairalanders the fact that she likes BJ does it mean she's not a decent girl or is it me that has issues (funny enuf i really do love her)?....Abeg make una no yab me ooooo.....i'm only being human! cry
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by brut(f): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2012
Folala: And who told you every girl that dates a guy for 2years intends to marry?
theb y waste her time wen u don't ve the intention of marrying her.Listen to urself speak
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Nostradamu: hi guys, sorry (when i saw the topic had to do with r/ship issue) i had to post this here buh wud really appreciate if u fellas help me shed some light on this burning issue cause it's burning me deeply....pls i have a serious dilemma (as matter of fact,i feel shy to bring it up in ere)...i met this girl,we got dating but barely a month or so we started having MouthAction.... and i noticed she likes to give me 'head' but does not like sexual intercourse...(but if it's MouthAction mehnnn we could go on for hours) ...Bottom-line, my question is this, my honourable nairalanders the fact that she likes BJ does it mean she's not a decent girl or is it me that has issues (funny enuf i really do love her)?....Abeg make una no yab me ooooo.....i'm only being human! cry
She's a wild card during sex but! dat doesn't necessary mean she's bad.infact! D fact she goes all out on you without intercourse goes to show she's comfortable wiv ur person. I suggest u address ur concerns wiv her and stop passing judgements based on assumptions. It dey ur hands now o! Handle d matter wiv care.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nostradamu(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2012
She's a wild card during sex but! dat doesn't necessary mean she's bad.infact! D fact she goes all out on you without intercourse goes to show she's comfortable wiv ur person. I suggest u address ur concerns wiv her and stop passing judgements based on assumptions. It dey ur hands now o! Handle d matter wiv care.

tnx a bunch.......(really appreciate that,cos my views about her is beginning to affect our r/ship sorta......)
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2012
Nostradamu: She's a wild card during sex but! dat doesn't necessary mean she's bad.infact! D fact she goes all out on you without intercourse goes to show she's comfortable wiv ur person. I suggest u address ur concerns wiv her and stop passing judgements based on assumptions. It dey ur hands now o! Handle d matter wiv care.

tnx a bunch.......(really appreciate that,cos my views about her is beginning to affect our r/ship sorta......)
Chill... Stuff just playing up in ya brain. Don't jump into conclusions, when tackling a fox u think of its tricks. Address d situation first! Goodluck!!!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Mirinda2: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2012
If i m don t wnt my boyfrd anymore, i asked him a favour which i kn he can do it 4 me. Dats end of carol.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2012
^^
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Mirinda2: If i m don t wnt my boyfrd anymore, i asked him a favour which i kn he can do it 4 me. Dats end of carol.
If he goes out of his way to do it nko? Stanza 1 begins abi? undecided
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by geezyk(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2012
Mirinda2: If i m don t wnt my boyfrd anymore, i asked him a favour which i kn he can do it 4 me. Dats end of carol.
Do U think that its every man that can go thru with that kind of favour...
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by lovelysini(f): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2012
jackbauersballs: I gave her two HOT slaps and told her to FCCK OFF when she caught me in bed with her best friend.

No time!
u're wicked nd heartless
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2012
Una be fool: My relationship will never end. It's a distant relationship but growing faster than the speed of light. I can't wait to walk down the aisle!

Do you know what is happening in the distance

Out of sight is out of mind.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2012
ovie82000: I end my miserable relationship at the police station. No Swag.

hahaha. So you paid the police to end what you started alone
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by mrmofasa(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Una be fool: My relationship will never end. It's a distant relationship but growing faster than the speed of light. I can't wait to walk down the aisle!
The paradoxical nature of the username and the comment is suspect. But i'd like to say, 'hope u are not deceiving urself'
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by mrmofasa(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2012
The paradoxical nature of this username and the comment is suspect.
Hope you are not deceiving yourself.

BTW the thread is about 'How you ended ur relationship' not 'how blissful ur relationship is'
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by SimplySEA(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2012
SimplySEA:
Guy yr own good self! Ma own na war film.... Soldiers and airforce storm ma house 4school, makurdi! Dagger, knives, robocco, soldier belt etc! I no see AK47 sha but i sure say dem hold gun....! Jus because of one poro! Guy no be small fortunate o! Infact my name turn lucky dat day....!
funny enough, i still luv her after exactly a year....!
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by emexwana(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
I have never ever dumped any girl..i always make sure they leave me. I stop getting all mushy...i reduce then stop calling, and i start posting you when you say you want to see me. You soon get the message and we drift apart..its always easy for me becuae I have only dated very beautiful women, and even while in the relationship with me, they always had men running after them, so for a woman like that, its always easy for her to move on
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by endmoll(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
I just told my Girl that i am having a GAY feeling and would like to try the opposite sex.She took my case to babalawo/cele and came back but it was too late. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Birmingham(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
I didn't kill her o O! Not me o O. What I did was just to add more ingredient of rat poison to her meal for test.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by OtunbaGm: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
I once tried the face to face stuff, d babe ran mad for like 30 mins. It was a friend that helped me to bring her back to the house cos she was just running away bare footed. When I told her I av impregnated anoda girl.

Since then,all I do is to be very nice then change over night and start acting funny. Though all of them still want to reconnect but am married already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) / This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.