Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Did You End Your Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You End Your Relationship? (13705 Views)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by DExplorer1: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mine was pretty easy. I showed her my 9x18mm Bajouzutsu revolver and that was the last day i saw her.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by KejiOJ(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
let give each other space
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
No be leave her oooo,na she leave me,cos i too dey lie,and chase anythhing in skirt..........toyosi,i will forever luv u..pls come back home,my email still read ur name,and my password is still ur "petname".i am sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by nosagold(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
So many hidden posts for dz thread, wetin dey hapun na?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by dasparrow: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
beqs101: Hi nairalanders,
I'm just curious to know how your last relationship ended. Some guys/girls alike find it very difficult to end their relationship that's no longer giving them the joy they once felt when they started. Some will prefer to just start avoiding their partner instead of breaking up amicably.
Plz do share your experiences and let others who are afraid of hurting their partners at the expense of their own happiness,know how to handle their break-ups.

Simple! Just call the person and say it's over and give the person reasons as to why you are breaking up the relationship. If they keep calling and nagging after you have called to break up the relationship, you proceed to changing your phone number. If you live in the western world and the person you broke up with keeps harrassing you, you get a restraining order against the person. If you live in Nigeria, get your male siblings or cousins to issue a warning to the person to leave you the heck alone or else....

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Sketch007(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
So u na agbero 2 ? Wel wen agbero jam agbero, d lesa 1 go bow . Funy u@ idowuogbo
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by AmJane(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
wel,
I jst started avoiding him nd his calls cos i knw i cant cope with his
temper tantrum. but we later settled 2b jst frnds, nothng else.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by belemzy: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
Well mine was that i knew his weak point and used it against him. He gets up set whenever ha calls and i do not pick, or if i dont call him. so i waited for that perfect moment when he lost it, and took advantage to say it was over. But we are still close friends.....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by obalolaunited(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hmm I caught her stealing fom my coffee wey I dey drink n told her its over
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by raphealworld: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
:PI called her and told her I got another woman pregnant and I can't marry two woman end of story. She left. Am single and not searching
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
I used a word I was not suppose to use on her and she got angry... She took it personal, got mad at me and gave me a RED card. Though I regretted it. sad
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
I saw her in my drm chestin me wit knife after pickin a quarrel,as i escape 4rm in dat drm so i calld her nd tell is ova bt i dnt relate my drm 2 her,til now she alwaz call me bt stil rject her call

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by ReachRich(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
She loved me dearly.She was expecting me to marry her.She is AS.I did my geno test & lied dat i was AS wen i was AA.
God forgive me.She later got married.She still calls me.

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by akereconfi: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
First..she told me she wanna go tu a Bible skool, she lata said she has repented...she lata said she wanna get married to her church member.....I lata found out her imaginary husband was attendin grail...she apologised that she lied.....she attends both grail message n RCCG...she told me she dnt wanna date again........n I immediately stopped calling......she saw a sexy gal I used as ma DP...now she'z questionin me here n there.....
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Something tells me that your alter ego is what comes out on Nairaland. I seriously doubt if you are this tough in reality cheesy cheesy but hey what do I know?

Mr Christopher! Wetin? Behave o! Hen hen! angry
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by codernoni: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
I saw her purshuuing me in the dreem with cutlass

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Folala(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
We had a sincere discussion regarding if the relationship will lead to marriage after two years. I didn't see it happening, she agreed and we parted ways without any drama or wahala wink
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by horlah005: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Wow dats very tremendious of u o 'No Swaggs'
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by MRXELA(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
bxcode: Mine ended on the phone.....she cried heaven and earth but i have already made up my mind.
wicked guy u tot it easy ryt anoder person who u love will scater heart

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by topsylopsy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
She's kinda weird!does not forgive easily.on my getting to a new town,I just reduced the way I use to call her and I think she got the message after a while
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by cdamsel(f): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Am just curious as 2 hw a guy dates a girl 4 2yrs without any intention of marrying her,so if she didn't ask dats hw u wld keep dating her till 1 day u update"wedding tinz".guys can b really mean oh.& Na dis 1 b "husband material".God abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Paragon311(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
I ended mine from pressure from my family.

We were never married but a baby came tru d relationship.

Her spirit brought me down morally, spiritually & finacially.

I tried to make it work but she's just not worth it.

Missing my lil princess full of life tho.

End of discussion is all that cn give me a meaningful life.
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Folala(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
cdamsel: Am just curious as 2 hw a guy dates a girl 4 2yrs without any intention of marrying her,so if she didn't ask dats hw u wld keep dating her till 1 day u update"wedding tinz".guys can b really mean oh.& Na dis 1 b "husband material".God abeg oh.
And who told you every girl that dates a guy for 2years intends to marry?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.