Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How Did You End Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You End Your Relationship? (13699 Views)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by mployer(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
The Guy just kept himself under punishment. Not funny, one bit angry
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by mobf: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Something tells me that your alter ego is what comes out on Nairaland. I seriously doubt if you are this tough in reality cheesy cheesy but hey what do I know?

Attack they say is the best form of defence eh?
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Kolade9(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
grin grin grin This sexkillz na confirm werey

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by bloglover(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
I made it obvious(implied bt nt expresed) and she perfektly undastood
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Think its time Seun starts banning IPs
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Donlittle: u left to a new city cause of a man? lmao
nd i still dnt get this changing a new number thing cause of your ex. very weird to me. u think he cant get ur new number?
I left because my hrt was shattered into pieces, i lost my sanity then, nobody to talk to, because he was my best frnd & also lyk a brother. ( am d type dat hardly kip frnds or talk even wen in pains). But, moving away, reali helped me recovering vry fast. I also found love in d arms of an angel. Oh.!! Darling i love u so much, because, i knw u are reading dis.

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Baawaa(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
End my old relationship by impregnate my new babe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by mobf: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
nyere84: I left because my hrt was shattered into pieces, i lost my sanity then, nobody to talk to, because he was my best frnd & also lyk a brother. ( am d type dat hardly kip frnds or talk even wen in pains). But, moving away, reali helped me recovering vry fast. I also found love in d arms of an angel. Oh.!! Darling i love u so much, because, i knw u are reading dis.

Hmmnnnn

1 Like

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by Toyin50(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
djeezy: Even though we once had a spark, but it never made a flame. After she saw the relationship wasn't working, she confronted me and told me that it seems I don't love her anymore. Then I told her I was tired of the relationship, she cried and accepted the truth. That was how we broke up. We are still friends even as I write.
Love dat....thumbz up
Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by abifoluwa: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Baawaa: End my old relationship by impregnate my new babe grin grin grin grin grin grin
cuh, u should impregnate your english

3 Likes

Re: How Did You End Your Relationship? by E99E(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Una be fool: My relationship will never end. It's a distant relationship but growing faster than the speed of light. I can't wait to walk down the aisle!

Read the question before you comment. If you have nothing to say then please stay out of it. [b]
Una be fool: My relationship will never end. It's a distant relationship but growing faster than the speed of light. I can't wait to walk down the aisle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of A Single Mum Deeply Kissing Her Teenage Daughter / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.