Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (34263 Views)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2012
Malawian: if i were to guess, i would say you are delta igbo. I have gone through your posts. Your english is too good to be even yoruba. You are also not exactly against igbo per say. How did i do? And why dont you say where you are from? Do you have something to hide or are you ashamed of your origins?

I think you are cursed with tribalism. You are so bigoted, you knew his tribe from the quality of his spoken English? What has Yoruba got to do with your attempt to coerce him into your tribal dirty pit fight? ibo inferiority complex - simple!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: my friend shut up and name your ethnic group .stop hiding behind south south , igbos are part of south south too mumu

ibos are SE. That ibo man goes to live in PH or Calabar does not make him SS. Okay?? Why are ibos always claiming SS, which ibo state is in SS? Did any other people, claim SE? Why do ibos go to claim SS?? Long throat is the only reason the stock in trade of greedy ibos!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2012
I for one know an igalaman and all the while i had thought he was igbo.

interesting.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: you mentioned south south and am teaching you geaography that igbos are part of south south so if mst throw cheap shots then mention your ethnic group and stop hiding behind region, some of you dont even read the article before you comment like sheeps.

ibos went to work and make money in SS does not make them part of SS. Get that now and stop this pitiful long-throatedness! Otherwise, they will kill you people again and take your property in frustration, is it by force??
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Caseless: 6:16am On Sep 01, 2012
Dz southanas detach midle-belt frm d north weneva they tlk of north. God knows wat d southanas wld've done 2 us if we wer part of dem jst is ibos have shown. Ndigbo feelin marginalised tryin 2 cheat others. I trust ibaji nd igala pple.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by kaeto(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2012
bittyend:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin

I can't believe I woke up to see the bolded part, hysterical. cheesy cheesy

Where are the e-warriors? Let the mudslinging begin. cool
Do you take an aboki serious? The most backward people on the planet, their helpless almajiri populace with no ambition or dreams, living below 50 cents a week,they still fight for their leaders and even for their wooden god but get nothing in returns. Shame on you lots. Fight desertification before you engage in any wars, blind silly punks.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

You know even among the Igbos,there is a tussle for superiority over language.I think the language issue has been a little bit settled with the adoption of Igbo Izugbe which is a widely accepted version of Igbo language,but some arrogant Igbos had to spend money like four years ago to rewrite the Igbo bible since they felt the first and widely used bible was written by a group of Igbo they felt was inferior,hence the need to write a bible to reflect their dialect and superiority over others.

So,the issue of superiority has been there long ago.I don't want to derail this thread,maybe I should open another thread to address this conflict among Igbos,but knowing nairaland and what it is,it can produce unintended consequences.
you just wrote gibberish , such things only exist in your head, you are no different from Dr osuji , deluded human being .
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2012
CyberG:

ibos are SE. That ibo man goes to live in PH or Calabar does not make him SS. Okay?? Why are ibos always claiming SS, which ibo state is in SS? Did any other people, claim SE? Why do ibos go to claim SS?? Long throat is the only reason the stock in trade of greedy ibos!
illieterate shut up , what do you kjnow, can you point me where south east is on nigeria map, ewu nama. even a psychiatric patient Dr osuji whom you adore so much knows where igboland starts and ends, i dont blame you since you yorubas have lost your lands to your hausa fulani masters who openly warn you about their ownership of kwara and your sea ports plus one mile corridor you think everyone is a fool like you.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2012
Crayola1:

You wouldn't be the same man who said this:

Really to get a lecture from you on tribalism is very rich lmao

pfffft...who cares that you follow my postings? I say it the way I see it and I don't care what you think. Was my post relevant? If it was, why the tripe? You left idio.ts lie Zeus.I who is talking about taking slaves of Igalas and their lands because of oil that belongs to the whole of the country but rather follow my own posts? I know you support your co-tribalists but when the shai.te hits the fan hope you won't be screaming genocide for another 100 years. Just saying...
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2012
arewaboy: WHERE ARE U IN 196Os DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND AM SURE HISTORY IS GOING TO REPEAT ITSELF. U BETTER GIVE THEIR OIL WELLS OR ELSE THE NORTH WILL...
coming from aboki man your region is known to be the poorest region in the world and the region with the highest number of illiterates so am not suprised.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by nagoma(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2012
stpat1:

Lol. This is funny o, so Kogi people are claiming oil wells too? soon Sokoto and Maiduguri will be claiming the oil wells in Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa are theirs too o. Though I'm not from Kogi (Kai) nor Anambra (iro o) but I strongly believe those wells are in Anambra. Those guys must have done their homework well before coming to the open to say its in Anambra you know. shocked

If some states can claim the oil out there in high seas , where there is no land to own, no LGAs, no tax payer or electorates and be supported by the president. Then anybody from katsina to lagos and Zamfara to ogun can claim the so called Anambra oil.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by kettykin: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2012
The Problem is not from the Igalla people , look at the culprit below
Wada made the claim in a statement issued from the office of his deputy Yomi Awoniyi, a day after a community group issued a public notice saying that the oil deposits claimed by Anambra State are within the Odeke community of Kogi State.

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by MrGlobe(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2012
CyberG:

so the delta igbos in delta state 'ss' are yorobbers right? you people should consider other foods apart from amala and ewedu, it's affecting your brains!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2012
plural, not singular

Meanwhile, a group called Ibaji Development Association (IDA) warned that the oil wells OPL 915 and 916 are located in Kogi and not Anambra State as claimed by Orient Petroleum which is carrying out exploration in the area.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208310492.html
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2012
Wada made the claim in a statement issued from the office of his deputy Yomi Awoniyi, a day after a community group issued a public notice saying that the oil deposits claimed by Anambra State are within the Odeke community of Kogi State

am not suprised, another yoruba demon , instead of the demon to think of how to reclaim their ancestral land kwara from their hausa fulani slave masters rather he is trying to set up the igalas, when sanusi said the yorubas are the problem with nigeria we thought we was just being a bigot.
uptill today yorubas have no clue what nigerias map look like and who is from where, they cant even spell the names of nigerian etnic group , no matter how many times you teach them they still act dumb.

But speaking yesterday at the ceremony to kick-start his company’s oil refinery in Anambra State, Orient Petroleum chairman Chief Emeka Anyaoku said the controversy over ownership of the oil deposits has been resolved and that the ‘bulk’ of the deposits are within Anambra territory.

He however added that any state where oil was found and drilled by Orient Petroleum would be accorded due recognition.

“There was misconception that the oil well was not entirely in Anambra, that has been resolved through the map of Nigeria. Let me quickly state that the two oil blocks encompassed parts of Enugu, Kogi, Delta and Edo states but bulk of it is in Anambra,” Anyaoku said.

He said in addition to the private shareholders, other bodies that have shares in the company include Anambra, Rivers, Kogi and the 21 local government areas of the state.

God bless you Emeka Anyaou your a true anambra man , let confused and ignorant people keep having headache over your achievement one day na high BP go kill all of them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2012
anyway @ topic

hope this doesnt lead to another bakassi situation.

also, it seems to me if oil can be discovered in anambra and kogi states, then the whole nigeria must be sitting on oil.

i dont think anambra is close to the coast?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2012
kettykin: The Problem is not from the Igalla people , look at the culprit below

who is the culprit?

Meanwhile, a group called Ibaji Development Association (IDA) warned that the oil wells OPL 915 and 916 are located in Kogi and not Anambra State as claimed by Orient Petroleum which is carrying out exploration in the area.

In a message to President Jonathan ahead of his visit to the area yesterday, IDA said "the area where the current productive oil well is located is in Odeke community in Ibaji Local Government Area of Kogi state and not in Anambra State."

"Oil exploration activities leading to the successful access to crude oil were carried out in Kogi state within Odeke, Echeno, Ehile, Anocha and Omabo communities by Orient Petroleum Plc. Workers of this company actually rented houses in these communities as quarters for their staff for the final phase 1 of oil well production testing of these wells. Phase 2 is due at the end of September 2012 in Uchuchu, Ikah, Iregwu and Ujeh also within Ibaji local government area of Kogi state," the group said.

IDA said Ibaji area was in conflict with the people of Agulere and Otuocha in Anambra State over ownership of the oil wells since 1994 which led to loss of lives and property.

The association called on President Jonathan to officially declare Kogi as an oil producing state saying "our non-resistant stance should not be misconstrued to mean cowardice, even in the face of glaring provocation from Anambra state, whose communities are already head over heels over the benefits of the oil wells that do not belong to them."

stop chasing shadows instead of the actual issues.

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:

who is the culprit?

stop chasing shadows instead of the actual issues.

una no dey tire or are you just blind, this thread should be closed , i wonder why na yoruba people the thing dey pain pass

But speaking yesterday at the ceremony to kick-start his company’s oil refinery in Anambra State, Orient Petroleum chairman Chief Emeka Anyaoku said the controversy over ownership of the oil deposits has been resolved and that the ‘bulk’ of the deposits are within Anambra territory.

He however added that any state where oil was found and drilled by Orient Petroleum would be accorded due recognition.

“There was misconception that the oil well was not entirely in Anambra, that has been resolved through the map of Nigeria. Let me quickly state that the two oil blocks encompassed parts of Enugu, Kogi, Delta and Edo states but bulk of it is in Anambra,” Anyaoku said.

He said in addition to the private shareholders, other bodies that have shares in the company include Anambra, Rivers, Kogi and the 21 local government areas of the state

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

so the delta igbos in delta state 'ss' are yorobbers right? you people should consider other foods apart from amala and ewedu, it's affecting your brains!

I think the overdose of human beings flesh has turned you into a mad dog like clifford orji your father....your brains are getting holed in. ibos long throat will lead to their extinction in the next war...no SS claims ibo but ibo will do anything to claim SS, is it by force?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

stop replying that dummy , yoruba mind takes decades to process information , they will just drag you down to their level of stupidity. lets focus on the topic and educate ignorant people who despite how many times they read the article will never figure it out
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: una no dey tire or are you just blind, this thread should be closed , i wonder why na yoruba people the thing dey pain pass

He said in addition to the private shareholders, other bodies that have shares in the company include Anambra, Rivers, Kogi and the 21 local government areas of the state

instead of chasing yoruba, you should face the actual people who have issues with the oil wells and refinery.

most folks cant even know which state is where, without looking at a map?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by kettykin: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2012
Orient in a worst case Scenario can concentrate on OPL916 and OPL917 and leave OPL915 and lets see what Kogi can come up with,
if this does not subside then Orient can invest more in OPL within the South East and Igbo speaking part of South south .

I remember what the former president OBJ said when he visisted Bayelsa during his reign , he told the Bayelsa people that the civil war was fought because of oil not even because Ore was invaded or that the Yoruba Generals were assasinated.

Orient with deft maneuvering and very good Oil exploration Technology maximally utilise the OPL with the east and leave these people with thier problems
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by tpia5: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2012
seems you're afraid to face anybody besides yoruba, or what exactly is so difficult to grasp about this matter?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:

instead of chasing yoruba, you should face the actual people who have issues with the oil wells and refinery.

most folks cant even know which state is where, without looking at a map?
anybody that cant read the map is either too young to be on this site or dont deserve a response cus he wont figure it out anyway , besides i believe the chairman of orient refinery have said it all, its not even as if thye are dilling oil from kogi already , they are still doing exploration.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Ejine(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2012
CyberG:

I think the overdose of human beings flesh has turned you into a mad dog like clifford orji your father....your brains are getting holed in. ibos long throat will lead to their extinction in the next war...no SS claims ibo but ibo will do anything to claim SS, is it by force?

Do yourself a favour and refrain from dabbling in issues you're clearly clueless about. It makes you look dumber than you already are.

And if you weren't so mooronic, you would've realized this junk you just typed up here was only suitable for like-minded illiterates like yourself.

To put you out of your misery, I am an indigene of Delta State, Ndokwa to be precise - and I proudly wear my Igbo identity like my most priced possession. The Delta North is as raw an Igbo community as it gets, and no fictitious junk from dumb, clueless moorons in an internet forum would ever change that in a million years.

Just to show the self-contradicting idiiocy you proudly showcase: If no region in Delta is Igbo, could you be kind enough to tell us where Chukwuma 'Kaduna' Nzeogwu hailed from?

I think you and the rest of your cowardly kinsmen should stick to begging the North not to secede, as that's all you're good at, and refrain from speaking so foolishly regarding an ethnic nation you clearly know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2012
more pics for those that dont understand

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by MrGlobe(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2012
Ejiné:

Do yourself a favour and refrain from dabbling in issues you're clearly clueless about. It makes you look dumber than you already are.

And if you weren't so mooronic, you would've realized this junk you just typed up here was only suitable for like-minded illiterates like yourself.

To put you out of your misery, I am an indigene of Delta State, Ndokwa to be precise - and I proudly wear my Igbo identity like my most priced possession. The Delta North is as raw an Igbo community as it gets, and no fictitious junk from dumb, clueless moorons in an internet forum would ever change that in a million years.

Just to show the self-contradicting idiiocy you proudly showcase: If no region in Delta is Igbo, could you be kind enough to tell us where Chukwuma 'Kaduna' Nzeogwu hailed from?

I think you and the rest of your cowardly kinsmen should stick to begging the North not to secede, as that's all you're good at, and refrain from speaking so foolishly regarding an ethnic nation you clearly know nothing about.
this response is capable of causing heart attack on CyberG. let me wait for his clownish comeback (since he will be foolish enough to reply)
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Those kogi niggas wots wrong with themselves.. Well i trust Anambra guys blood go flow tire. Greediness For Oil
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2012
gboss4sure: Those kogi niggas wots wrong with themselves.. Well i trust Anambra guys blood go flow tire. Greediness For Oil
stop writting trash ,whose blood? did you even read the article or u just read headline
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: you just wrote gibberish , such things only exist in your head, you are no different from Dr osuji , deluded human being .

Its a pity you can't hold out a sensible arguement without resort to infantile comments,even when the facts are flying in your face,you neither dispute or provide counter facts,rather you resort to making senile comments.I don't know how old you are or your knowledge of history and geography,but I suggest you should do a little more research and detach yourself from ethnic sentiments and bigotry when reading or making comments.

This should be my last reply to your post till you make a reasonable comment that warrants a reply.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:
anyway @ topic

hope this doesnt lead to another bakassi situation.

also, it seems to me if oil can be discovered in anambra and kogi states, then the whole nigeria must be sitting on oil.

i dont think anambra is close to the coast?

Anambra has coastal areas,places like Ogbaru,Atani,Otuocha,Anyamelum,Umuleri,Aguleri are riverine communities and are very good farmers with fertile lands that yields good farm products,like Rice from Atani and Yams from Ogabru.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Revolva(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2012
Now I know many nmairalamnders are fools -why is it so painful that the oil will be shared with the igalas and anambra man here on nairaland are angry - face fact jare chief emeka anyaoku is a very enlighten man and truthful not like some idiots like mr.globes and some isi ewu here pot belle tribalist- do you know I as an igala ibaji indigene have igbo relatives --now you see we intermarry - greed no good oo people hate what they can't understand - hate what they can't conquer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.