Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,316 members, 7,850,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (34261 Views)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Coldfaya(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
This black gold seems to b a curse in disguise to Nigeria. Its time it dried up so ll v peace #mythoughts#
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by omayyi: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Da infamous: I think igalas in kogi state should denounce their kogi state of origin and tell the world that they are from anambra state,that will save them from those vultures in northern states manipulating them and they will end up losing at the end of the day....
pathetic. U still have to somehow blame the north in all these. Even throwing insults. Igbos are just pathetic. Everyone is seeing yall for the Greedy bastards that u are.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Acidosis:

and what else could you be made of other than greediness that would eventually lead you to destruction.
one thing you should know is that, kogites don't talk too much. we act!! !!
If i hear!!! Kogi people should be silent. In a single night everyone of you will be destroyed, unlike the fulanis, there shall be no mercy nor remnant. Poor slaves.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Noiseless2: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
My brother, i my only hope is that the hausa/fulanis are told by our Igala brothers to stop forcing themselves to be spokespeople of the Igalas,that is where the confusions come in. NDEWO!
His Majesty:
Dont mind some of these ignorant Igbo people, My village Igbedor is an Igala-speaking community in present day Anambra state, and according to the legend we've inhabited the land since over 700years ago. Personally i do not give a bleep about wherever the oil source is from, let its proceed just be used to develop Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by omayyi: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
Zeus I: If i hear!!! Kogi people should be silent. In a single night everyone of you will be destroyed, unlike the fulanis, there shall be no mercy nor remnant. Poor slaves.
igbos are not united enough to achieve that. Besides, u guys are coward and love life too much to risk dying. Next
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
extension: Its good to be rich. So Anambra state is now in kogi from yesterday beacuse of oil.Nawaoo.
We are not just in Kogi, we own Kogi in its entirety. The worst is yet to come.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Noiseless2: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
Well, isn't that very shameful of a malam boko haram with the blood innocent people on his hand to jump all the way from CORE NORTHERNISTAN at the mention of oil?
nagoma: The oil belong to igala and Igbo want to steal it.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Dainfamous: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
omayyi :
igbos are not united enough to achieve that. Besides, u guys are coward and love life too much to risk dying. Next
dont be deceive igbos are only group in bloody nigeria that ever tested freedom as a separate country for 3 year,u need unity to achieve that...u cant see more united and organised tribe like igbos as long as Nigeria is concern go figure.............

omayyi :
pathetic. U still have to somehow blame the north in all these. Even throwing insults. Igbos are just pathetic. Everyone is seeing yall for the Greedy bastards that u are.
Guy,the newspaper is a northern newspaper and they are notorious on writing against SS/SE i can show u proofs..
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by onyeego(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Shamelessness! angry
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
Noiseless2: And many of the so called kogi people in this thread are actually not even from Igala, so it's what the Yorubas and hausa/fulanis do always with fake ids claiming other communities, some even sign in as Igbos too just to say horrible things against the Igalas hope you know it's nairaland after all.

Revolva and the anambra igala boy are the only igala's whose spoken on this thread thus far. The rest are the people you mentioned. All ppl need to do is click on an individual past post, most ppl on NL have identified their community one time or another. I don't get why some igbos don't do that. It would save them alot of trouble attacking innocent community for no reason. My own little intake

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
HiiiPower: the oil wells in both kogi and anambra
are on igals land. I still don't know why
igbos are celebrating.
simply put, and Igals are Igbo slaves. Hahahaha we will consume Igals, Kogits and any wreched crook from middle-belt as fire consumes a dry wood. Thank God for revealing that black gold, it means that judgement of all Igbo enemies shall soon begin.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by omayyi: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Da infamous: .

Guy,the newspaper is a northern newspaper and they are notorious on writing against SS/SE i can show u proofs..
all the newspaper did was to bring forth what Wada, kogi state gov, said to the public.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by techlegs: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Every state wants to have a share of the oil money na. Soon, i go discover oil my plot of land for village too. They all just want to be called oil producing state by force.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by omayyi: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Zeus I: simply put, and Igals are Igbo slaves. Hahahaha we will consume Igals, Kogits and any wreched crook from middle-belt as fire consumes a dry wood. Thank God for revealing that black gold, it means that judgement of all Igbo enemies shall soon begin.
useless chest beating from a cowardly cannibal. Its on record that ibos have never won any war. That record isn't gonna change. Yall are cowards and can do NADA. Live with that
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Acidosis:

All na wash! So mention a tribe without charms and weapons either spiritual or physical.
People tends to be carm when there is no provocation
Hahahaha no b 4 mouth nou, no tribe have actually seen Igbo in action. Your patrimony will soon become Anambra's property. Your extinction is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Revolva(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
One_Naira:

Revolva and the anambra igala boy are the only igala's whose spoken on this thread thus far. The rest are the people you mentioned. All ppl need to do is click on an individual past post, most ppl on NL have identified their community one time or another. I don't get why some igbos don't do that. It would save them alot of trouble attacking innocent community for no reason. My own little intake
Oma ibaji omi che- ibaji means river settlers - ibe- people aji-river (ibe aji)ibaji - river people are igalas found around the river niger bank which flows south to the east and south south ...we speak our dialect of igala -but there are some part that faces anambra and am sure its where oil is found -due to the fact they intermarry with igbos and speak the language -look in ma village we have a lot of igbos here we don't discriminate them-but I don't know why anambra people look down upon us igalas callin us names we are not- its a shame to you anambarians who don't know about ur common tradition with igalas- we share almost the same diety - market days-i have many anambra friends you may tink am igbo also that shows toleration but some ewu nnama bigot is here callin igalaman fulani -hahaha due to tje fact that some igalas are muslim _remember its just a religion forced on us even christianity also is not ours as african
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by omayyi: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
^^where have u been dude? These are ibos we are talking about. These guys use their mothers for money rituals. What makes u think they give a Fck about u?

Wake up dude
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
nagoma: So Anambra wants to steal Kogi oil? Theft is in their genes.
Not only your so called oil, but your land, and your lives. Landless vagrants.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Revolva(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
omayyi :
^^where have u been dude? These are ibos we are talking about. These guys use their mothers for money rituals. What makes u think they give a Fck about u?

Wake up dude
Oma attah cool down nobody is perfect in this world-thefact am close to igbos does not make me not a proud igalan I rep igala anywhere but tje problem I don't like about easteners they don't wanna umderstand their neigbour most especially our south south folks they don't even know much about other tribes in the middlebelt-pls let's all stop this cyber war ok ndi igbo- kwenu -igalas -agba me nago

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: So,my state have oil and Anambara wan steal am.Time 2 organise a millitant group call,movement 4 fucking greedy ppl ass.It's our time and we want our share.
Your share of slavery shee...? Prepare your funerals then.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
abdulkayus: A 9ja delta frnd has ever told me dat Oil is lyk a curse to some area cos d oil are usually found btw 2 community or tribe and dat usually lead to problem btw d community. BTW, Anambra and Kogi shld find a way of resolvin dis issue cos we dont wan any militancy in middle belt. And dos beatin chest dat Aguleri ppl are bla bla bla, dey shld nt 4get dat no body has d monopoly of violence.
Ooh God! We dey wait nou. Prayer before meal: bless us(igbos) oh lord, and this your gift(kogits and their land) which we are about to devour from your bounty through christ our lord AMEEEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ZeusI: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2012
Usokristi: Hm! GEJ must act very fast 2 avert bloodshed I hate 2see blood flowing
Then tell kogits to remain silent.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Noiseless2: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2012
All the name calling won't solve anything, it will helpful for yourselves to also acknowledge that there a lot of people spewing spiting on Igbos and claiming Igalas are more Yoruba than Igbo, and will join the Yorubas or hausas to spite on igbos. So who alone has such right?
Revolva:
Oma ibaji omi che- ibaji means river settlers - ibe- people aji-river (ibe aji)ibaji - river people are igalas found around the river niger bank which flows south to the east and south south ...we speak our dialect of igala -but there are some part that faces anambra and am sure its where oil is found -due to the fact they intermarry with igbos and speak the language -look in ma village we have a lot of igbos here we don't discriminate them-but I don't know why anambra people look down upon us igalas callin us names we are not- its a shame to you anambarians who don't know about ur common tradition with igalas- we share almost the same diety - market days-i have many anambra friends you may tink am igbo also that shows toleration but some ewu nnama bigot is here callin igalaman fulani -hahaha due to tje fact that some igalas are muslim _remember its just a religion forced on us even christianity also is not ours as african
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by OneNaira6: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2012
Revolva:

They are attacking because of acidosis and some of the other northerners and one Yoruba words. Rather than taking their anger on the right community, they took their anger out on igala. Based on the replies, they made the assumption the attackers were igalas. The Anambra community has mouth, insult them or igbo and they are quick to fight you without looking back. Just bear with it and i apologize on their behalf. You can't really blame them can you, ppl were insulting their community and igbo as in total, they felt compelled to insult back. Though their assumption, forced them to misdirect to innocent individuals. Anyway, i highly doubt the Anambra hate the igala indigenous within their community unless we would have heard about clashes between the two communities within the state and till this date, there's never been a documented clash. As for the oil, it was discovered within alugeri clan area is it not?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Revolva(m): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2012
One_Naira:

They are attacking because of acidosis and some of the other northerners and one Yoruba words. Rather than taking their anger on the right community, they took their anger out on igala. Based on the replies, they made the assumption the attackers were igalas. The Anambra community has mouth, insult them or igbo and they are quick to fight you without looking back. Just bear with it and i apologize on their behalf. You can't really blame them can you, ppl were insulting their community and igbo as in total, they felt compelled to insult back. Though their assumption, forced them to misdirect to innocent individuals. Anyway, i highly doubt the Anambra hate the igala indigenous within their community unless we would have heard about clashes between the two communities within the state and till this date, there's never been a documented clash. As for the oil, it was discovered within alugeri clan area is it not?
Wellsaid bro and said rightfully yes aguleri side but borders to ibaji also so all that region will share the oil both anambra and ibaji kogi - they noth understand demselves better than all this other part of igbos that don't even know where that is - only they know is onitsha that's all...and awka--meanwhile the fallen agabaidu - attah of igala - knows his kingdom where it starts from and ended in ibaji..and he also knows igala speakers in anambra edo delta..all are ibaji indigines who spread to that area...
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by onomeasike: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Anyaoku said crude refining by the company would commence by next year, and that when the refining facility was completed about 20,000 litres of crude would be refined daily.

did anybody forget to read this? these guys,including GEJ are surely playing on our intelligence,for Gods sake,if the refinery starts operation next year,why make a big publicity of its opening commission? undecided
besides,these guys have been postponing the time of eventual operation for some years now.How sure are we that they wont repeat same next year.Methinks,jonathan made a huge political capital out of this well-packaged attempt to decieve gullible ibos nay Nigerians.You dont announce to the world you are commissioning such an old sorry orient petroleum kite
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Noiseless2: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2012
My question to the concerns is, is it too big a thing for someone/anyone to come up and ask those who are insulting Igbos in the "interest of the Igalas" to leave Igalas alone and mind their own business, or is it always easy and fashionable to ignore what was/being said against Igbos and start listing what was done by or said Igbos will do?
Revolva:
Wellsaid bro and said rightfully yes aguleri side but borders to ibaji also so all that region will share the oil both anambra and ibaji kogi - they noth understand demselves better than all this other part of igbos that don't even know where that is - only they know is onitsha that's all...and awka--meanwhile the fallen agabaidu - attah of igala - knows his kingdom where it starts from and ended in ibaji..and he also knows igala speakers in anambra edo delta..all are ibaji indigines who spread to that area...
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2012
Ugh at this thread.

UGH!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by wirelex: 1:16am On Sep 01, 2012
is it that the states dont know their boundaries again or the towns where these wells are located dont belong to a local govt under a particular state?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by hbrednic: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2012
omayyi :

channel your frustration to the worn out old bitch that brought you on earth.the igbos should be the least of your problems.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Dainfamous: 2:05am On Sep 01, 2012
UMU IGBO ife butere akpoma asi ndi mba ozo jiri kpo anyi asi bu maka oga na ihu umuigbo,oga na ihu umu igbo butere akpo masi na ebe umu igbo no...
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 2:34am On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: simply put, and Igals are Igbo slaves. Hahahaha we will consume Igals, Kogits and any wreched crook from middle-belt as fire consumes a dry wood. Thank God for revealing that black gold, it means that judgement of all Igbo enemies shall soon begin.

It is such arrogance like yours that caused the civil war and the present resentment and suspicion of the Igbos in the south-south Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? / Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.