Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (34240 Views)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2012
Revolva: Now I know many nmairalamnders are fools -why is it so painful that the oil will be shared with the igalas and anambra man here on nairaland are angry - face fact jare chief emeka anyaoku is a very enlighten man and truthful not like some idiots like mr.globes and some isi ewu here pot belle tribalist- do you know I as an igala ibaji indigene have igbo relatives --now you see we intermarry - greed no good oo people hate what they can't understand - hate what they can't conquer

Too bad you feel pained at some of the responses you are seeing but I am not sure you have read a lot of Nigerian history. Not only Anambaras are angry for almost all the ibos here are mad, look at Zeus.I who is already threatening on how ibos will take Kogi and Igala land, kill and make people ibo slaves. Check, don't take my word for it. However, all this is empty hot air, every dollar made from oil would be sent to the Federal purse where it would be shared and stolen by Nigerians from everywhere. What the Kogi government should get is oil producing status for the 13% derivation, even if only a drop of oil is produced, it is oil producing state.

To the ibo greed, I am surprised anyone is taken aback. However, ibos cannot do anything to anyone in Nigeria, they will only be digging their grave. Iraq tried crap with Kuwait, and Operation Desert Storm was the response. What is ibo? In the last war, they were on their knees begging for food and when the other 349+ peoples of Nigeria come together to treat their long-throat Bleep.up, they will find that they cannot even take one square cm of Ibaji. No mind them, read about the war. In the prelude to the war, their < 10 casualty kill resulted in not less than 30,000 ibos decapitated and killed. Some people claim as high as 700,000! The little ones don't know how war feels like but they will learn soon! Where is my revolver, need to go hunting... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2012
Ejiné:

Do yourself a favour and refrain from dabbling in issues you're clearly clueless about. It makes you look dumber than you already are.

And if you weren't so mooronic, you would've realized this junk you just typed up here was only suitable for like-minded illiterates like yourself.

To put you out of your misery, I am an indigene of Delta State, Ndokwa to be precise - and I proudly wear my Igbo identity like my most priced possession. The Delta North is as raw an Igbo community as it gets, and no fictitious junk from dumb, clueless moorons in an internet forum would ever change that in a million years.

Just to show the self-contradicting idiiocy you proudly showcase: If no region in Delta is Igbo, could you be kind enough to tell us where Chukwuma 'Kaduna' Nzeogwu hailed from?

I think you and the rest of your cowardly kinsmen should stick to begging the North not to secede, as that's all you're good at, and refrain from speaking so foolishly regarding an ethnic nation you clearly know nothing about.

I maintain that because your ibo fathers went to the Mid West to earn their daily bread does not make them SS, that is why ibos are in SE. Who cares if you wear your iboness on your gay ass? And to imagine a loser like you went to the Great Obafemi Awolowo University? In the school named after the great sage? I bet you were just a dummy anyway, and finished with a crappy 5th class? I wonder how they did not rush you and beat you to extinction at one of those congresses in Amphi! ibos are dirty? ibos are cowards? Enlighten us!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

this response is capable of causing heart attack on CyberG. let me wait for his clownish comeback (since he will be foolish enough to reply)

For where? You think CyberG is like that ojukwu that wore a g-string before legging it to Abidjan? I am here to treat your fuc.k up. cool cool cool
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by blesszzy(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2012
4 dere mind
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by ADint(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Hmmm... This could be quite more complex than it looks. Agreed the 2 oil blocks, OPL 915 & 916, straddle a few states but with majority in Anambra. Now the next question is, where exactly within these oil blocks do these oil reservoirs lie? You may drill an oil well in the Anambra side of the oil blocks but the reservoir(s) you are tapping from may actually be predominately in Kogi, Enugu or Edo State and vice versa!!

A good example is lake Chad which is within the territories of Nigeria, Cameroun, Chad and Niger. Approximately 20-25% of lake Chad is in Nigerian territory, but I can sit in the Nigerian section and put a pump into the lake and drain out all the water and claim I got it from my own side! This is obviously because being a liquid virtually all the water in the lake, including those in other countries, would flow towards the Nigerian side as am pumping water out through the Nigerian side and thus give me access to the whole water in Lake Chad! The same scenario plays out with underground oil reservoirs and by their nature being deep underground the exact and precise geographical layout could be difficult to determine within the oil block itself except for where the oil rig or well head is situated.

Another factor could be that the licensee, explorer and producer of these oil blocks, Orient, is owned by Anambra state and its indigenes who are also big stakeholders in the crude oil itself. Its similar to the River state govt owning Shell who are the major oil producing company in the Niger Delta. The only logical solution would be proper, diligent and independent seismic, geographical and other scientific evaluation examination to determine which states/communities these oil/gas reservoirs lie within these 2 blocks and to what extent.

I do highly commend Orient and Anambra state for the bold initiatives and steps they took that led to this discovery and ultimately as the licensee/operator/producer of these oil blocks would still benefit very lucratively same way shell, Chevron are reaping rewards from such actions. Additionally Anambra state would still also benefit from 13% derivation from whatever production is determined to have come from its land.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Ok, Kogi cannot be referred to as an oil producing state, I'm sure everyone knows that, there has to be good reason for reference. As for sharing the same profit with Anambra state, that is completely wrong. Besides, did Kogi state give one kobo during the building and construction. Also, Kogi should have informed Anambra state of the condition under which they could construct anything in their state. Even if Anambra wants to give them some profit, Kogi should not claim ownership because it's not for them. Obviously, this was their plan all along if not they would have told Anambra of the conditions. They should stop trying to reap where they did not sow cause they're giving themselves a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by MrGlobe(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2012
CyberG:

For where? You think CyberG is like that ojukwu that wore a g-string before legging it to Abidjan? I am here to treat your fuc.k up. cool cool cool
so when will cyberg emulate the 'great sage' awolowo and drink rat poison. That is your easiest way out of misery and foolishness like your god awo. your attempt to reply Ejiné's clear cut sensible post and your weak reply built on insults (having no facts to counter him) is the height of madness. ewedu na bas. tard!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by conyema12(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

How many oil wells are in Abia,Ondo and Calabar (untill recently) before they were pronounced oil producing states by the Federal Govt?

go and hug transformer if you are not comfortable with it...
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by omayyi: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2012
N_girl: Ok, Kogi cannot be referred to as an oil producing state, I'm sure everyone knows that, there has to be good reason for reference. As for sharing the same profit with Anambra state, that is completely wrong. Besides, did Kogi state give one kobo during the building and construction. Also, Kogi should have informed Anambra state of the condition under which they could construct anything in their state. Even if Anambra wants to give them some profit, Kogi should not claim ownership because it's not for them. Obviously, this was their plan all along if not they would have told Anambra of the conditions. They should stop trying to reap where they did not sow cause they're giving themselves a bad name.
even their women are fill with greed and hatred. Igbo is phucking lost cause. Inyamara, Kogi will definitely get their share of the oyel; nothing u greedy bastards can do about.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2012
ADint: Hmmm... This could be quite more complex than it looks. Agreed the 2 oil blocks, OPL 915 & 916, straddle a few states but with majority in Anambra. Now the next question is, where exactly within these oil blocks do these oil reservoirs lie? You may drill an oil well in the Anambra side of the oil blocks but the reservoir(s) you are tapping from may actually be predominately in Kogi, Enugu or Edo State and vice versa!!

A good example is lake Chad which is within the territories of Nigeria, Cameroun, Chad and Niger. Approximately 20-25% of lake Chad is in Nigerian territory, but I can sit in the Nigerian section and put a pump into the lake and drain out all the water and claim I got it from my own side! This is obviously because being a liquid virtually all the water in the lake, including those in other countries, would flow towards the Nigerian side as am pumping water out through the Nigerian side and thus give me access to the whole water in Lake Chad! The same scenario plays out with underground oil reservoirs and by their nature being deep underground the exact and precise geographical layout could be difficult to determine within the oil block itself except for where the oil rig or well head is situated.

Another factor could be that the licensee, explorer and producer of these oil blocks, Orient, is owned by Anambra state and its indigenes who are also big stakeholders in the crude oil itself. Its similar to the River state govt owning Shell who are the major oil producing company in the Niger Delta. The only logical solution would be proper, diligent and independent seismic, geographical and other scientific evaluation examination to determine which states/communities these oil/gas reservoirs lie within these 2 blocks and to what extent.

I do highly commend Orient and Anambra state for the bold initiatives and steps they took that led to this discovery and ultimately as the licensee/operator/producer of these oil blocks would still benefit very lucratively same way shell, Chevron are reaping rewards from such actions. Additionally Anambra state would still also benefit from 13% derivation from whatever production is determined to have come from its land.

The reservoir is about 2,158 square km which falls into edo,kogi and enugu.But the actual drilling activity is in Anambra.I don't think Orient has any active drilling facility in either of these states.So its a tricky situation we have here which I feel could be a novel case in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by PhysicsQED(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2012
ADint: Hmmm... This could be quite more complex than it looks. Agreed the 2 oil blocks, OPL 915 & 916, straddle a few states but with majority in Anambra. Now the next question is, where exactly within these oil blocks do these oil reservoirs lie? You may drill an oil well in the Anambra side of the oil blocks but the reservoir(s) you are tapping from may actually be predominately in Kogi, Enugu or Edo State and vice versa!!

Interesting post.

Hopefully Kogi and Anambra will resolve the dispute amicably in the near future.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Ejine(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2012
CyberG:

I maintain that because your ibo fathers went to the Mid West to earn their daily bread does not make them SS, that is why ibos are in SE. Who cares if you wear your iboness on your gay ass? And to imagine a loser like you went to the Great Obafemi Awolowo University? In the school named after the great sage? I bet you were just a dummy anyway, and finished with a crappy 5th class? I wonder how they did not rush you and beat you to extinction at one of those congresses in Amphi! ibos are dirty? ibos are cowards? Enlighten us!

Woohoo! I'm so gonna enjoy taking this mooron to the cleaners, because this is the kinda shiit I love. grin I've been waiting for this empty dullard to fall into my trap, and I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it cuz I get time today grin

CyberG, shebi you wan confrontation? You go smell am thoroughly today. I shall take your dumb posts one by one, cuz your idiiocy is gonna be my entertainment this Saturday:

1. First and foremost, does your worthless illiterate father know where South-South begins and ends? Why have you avoided my question, doofus? Where Is Asaba Located, And Who Owns It? Who owns Asaba? Your dumb, illiterate father? It is a simple freaking question, and I can't make it any easier for your slow, moroonic, mono-digit IQ to comprehend. Go ahead, answer the question and show me how hiariously dumb you can get, you nutless, empty-headed, bottom-feeding coward.
Is this how shamelessly bad Yoruba education has gotten, when a grown-ass fool like you can't answer a simple straight-forward question, and instead chooses to throw futile expletives like a prepubescent child, talking about my Uni (like it pertains to his lack of comprehension) in a bid to score infantile points?

2. It might also do you a world of good if you refrained from further making an arse of yourself by talking about OAU, 5th class, and whatever nonsensical garbage your iimbecillic mind can muster, as I fail to see how this even involves the the simple question I asked you. But if you'd like to go down that lane with me: Need I remind you OAU is a federal school and not a tribal one for backward-minded dumbasses like you? What if I told you in plain terms that in all my years in OAU, there wasn't a single Yoruba figure that influenced me there? What if I also told you that the University itself was swarming with Igbos? What if I also told you, my dullard friend, that 95% of my lecturers were Igbos and Midwesterners? Would you break down and cry? Would you look in the mirror and concede to being a total mooron? Well, whatever you plan on doing, better get ready, cuz it is INFACT the truth! cool So you fail on that count.
And as for that 5th class rubbish you said? grin Well, I'm glad you added a "maybe" to it, making your rants nothing more than empty chatter from a totally dumb mind.

And finally 3: I'm giving you a second chance, doofus. In your next mooronic reply, be sure to answer my question, cuz I'll be sure waiting to read it and take you to the cleaners like the buffoon you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Ejine(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:

so when will cyberg emulate the 'great sage' awolowo and drink rat poison. That is your easiest way out of misery and foolishness like your god awo. your attempt to reply Ejiné's clear cut sensible post and your weak reply built on insults (having no facts to counter him) is the height of madness. ewedu na bas. tard!

Az in! grin
I gave that mooron a simple question to munch on, and the best he could do was return it with laughably childish insults which are actually incongruent to the topic. And after his unintentional show of shame, he actually pats himself on the back for showcasing his intellectual emptiness! grin
Goes to show you these guys have stupiidity hard-wired in their system. Not even Awo's free education could cure them of their idiiocy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Ejine(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2012
CyberGaylord, can you surprise me for once in your hollow life and actually provide an answer to that question I posed to you?

I await your dumb reply cool grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2012
Ejiné: CyberGaylord, can you surprise me for once in your hollow life and actually provide an answer to that question I posed to you?

I await your dumb reply cool grin

You really mean business grin
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by MrGlobe(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2012
Ejiné:

Woohoo! I'm so gonna enjoy taking this mooron to the cleaners, because this is the kinda shiit I love. grin I've been waiting for this empty dullard to fall into my trap, and I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it cuz I get time today grin

CyberG, shebi you wan confrontation? You go smell am thoroughly today. I shall take your dumb posts one by one, cuz your idiiocy is gonna be my entertainment this Saturday:

1. First and foremost, does your worthless illiterate father know where South-South begins and ends? Why have you avoided my question, doofus? Where Is Asaba Located, And Who Owns It? Who owns Asaba? Your dumb, illiterate father? It is a simple freaking question, and I can't make it any easier for your slow, moroonic, mono-digit IQ to comprehend. Go ahead, answer the question and show me how hiariously dumb you can get, you nutless, empty-headed, bottom-feeding coward.
Is this how shamelessly bad Yoruba education has gotten, when a grown-ass fool like you can't answer a simple straight-forward question, and instead chooses to throw futile expletives like a prepubescent child, talking about my Uni (like it pertains to his lack of comprehension) in a bid to score infantile points?

2. It might also do you a world of good if you refrained from further making an arse of yourself by talking about OAU, 5th class, and whatever nonsensical garbage your iimbecillic mind can muster, as I fail to see how this even involves the the simple question I asked you. But if you'd like to go down that lane with me: Need I remind you OAU is a federal school and not a tribal one for backward-minded dumbasses like you? What if I told you in plain terms that in all my years in OAU, there wasn't a single Yoruba figure that influenced me there? What if I also told you that the University itself was swarming with Igbos? What if I also told you, my dullard friend, that 95% of my lecturers were Igbos and Midwesterners? Would you break down and cry? Would you look in the mirror and concede to being a total mooron? Well, whatever you plan on doing, better get ready, cuz it is INFACT the truth! cool So you fail on that count.
And as for that 5th class rubbish you said? grin Well, I'm glad you added a "maybe" to it, making your rants nothing more than empty chatter from a totally dumb mind.

And finally 3: I'm giving you a second chance, doofus. In your next mooronic reply, be sure to answer my question, cuz I'll be sure waiting to read it and take you to the cleaners like the buffoon you are grin
kai Ejiné, this is not fair. grin grin how will you give someone with an iq of a worm the assignment of a professor #wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Ejine(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2012
My woman don cook finish, so make I go downstairs for dining go chop. By the time I get back up, I wanna see your reply cool

Shebi you want confrontation? We go enjoy am today.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2012
My igala brothers please don't let other tribes hide behind you and push you to fight "their" war . This issue would be settled amicably and with mutual respect . The cordial relationship between the Igalas and Igbos dates as far back as the pre colonial era , This is a non-issue and the wise ones on this forum can clearly see that their are some evil tribes rejoicing over this "trivial" issue , This same evil tribe are trying to incite igbo hatred in the Igala people. This isn't the first time and this wouldn't be the last time that this treacherous cowardly tribe filled with hate, jealousy and envy for the igbos would try to incite other tribes against the igbos but very soon the green grass would be cut and the evil green snake would have no place to hide its ugly head and i swear a death blow would be dished out on that evil treacherous snake. If a certain tribe has issues with the igbos i would advice them to come out like men and challenge the igbos . I DARE YOU TREACHEROUS BASTARD TRIBE TO STOP HIDING BEHIND OTHER TRIBES, COME OUT AND CHALLENGE THE IGBOS IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by MrGlobe(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2012
^
Ejiné
Chippy. chappy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you dont know how many heart attacks you are causing in many homes right now grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by teetee123: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2012
kettykin: The Problem is not from the Igalla people , look at the culprit belw

Wada is an Igala man
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bittyend(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2012
mr.chippychappy

Stop chatting air with your cheese-filled brain, and your piggy-like IQ. A northerner challenged you noisemakers and reminded you cowardly e-warriors and wussies about the civil war, and you would suffer the same fate again. Yet none of you cowards deem it right to talk back to him. You recessive genes having ape-noids are just obsessed with Yoruba people, and you have to mention us on every thread.

Keep blaming Yoruba people for your woes, psychotic dolts.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by MrGlobe(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2012
bittyend: mr.chippychappy

Stop chatting air with your cheese-filled brain, and your piggy-like IQ. A northerner challenged you noisemakers and reminded you cowardly e-warriors and wussies about the civil war, and you would suffer the same fate again. Yet none of you cowards deem it right to talk back to him. You recessive genes having ape-noids are just obsessed with Yoruba people, and you have to mention us on every thread.

Keep blaming Yoruba people for your woes, psychotic dolts.
she--male I can't see chippy chappy mentioning any tribe. it's good you know the xteristics of your tribe even without it being named. thumps up. The jokes on you grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by mekzone: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2012
I still wonder why they had to wait till now that the refinery and infrastructure has been financed by others. I know that as far back as 2004 when Orient Petroleum was desperately sourcing financing it met with so much difficulties..the Anambra state government had to step in even with its meagre resources ...now that the bread has been baked some people come out to claim a stake in the meal......it's just disgraceful.....that's what we suffer...we go to Lagos, Jos, Maiduguri, Bauchi....build it into thriving commercial hubs before you know it they start trying to scheme us out or even kill us off.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2012
CyberG:

ibos are SE. That ibo man goes to live in PH or Calabar does not make him SS. Okay?? Why are ibos always claiming SS, which ibo state is in SS? Did any other people, claim SE? Why do ibos go to claim SS?? Long throat is the only reason the stock in trade of greedy ibos!

EWU name the languages spoken in SS, Opobo in rivers and asaba in delta speak Igbo, even ikwere is igbo renamed.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Valto(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2012
when will all this igbo,yoruba, hausa and now igalla war end on nairaland seun pls do something!!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2012
nagoma:

If some states can claim the oil out there in high seas , where there is no land to own, no LGAs, no tax payer or electorates and be supported by the president. Then anybody from katsina to lagos and Zamfara to ogun can claim the so called Anambra oil.

You can equally go to Libia and claim the oil in the Mediterranean sea, that sea is even closer to you mallams than the atlantic ocean Ewu, I blame Lord Lugard for all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2012
Valto: when will all this igbo,yoruba, hausa and now igalla war end on nairaland seun pls do something!!

How dare u mention Igala, unless they want to go into extinction within 2 days cool

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2012
nagoma:

If some states can claim the oil out there in high seas , where there is no land to own, no LGAs, no tax payer or electorates and be supported by the president. Then anybody from katsina to lagos and Zamfara to ogun can claim the so called Anambra oil.

Ape ! Have you ever heard of the term "territorial waters"?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Valto(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

How dare u mention Igala, unless they want to go into extinction within 2 days cool
as if u can even operate a double barrel gun , talkless of advancing toward kogi.... toothless bull dog like u grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2012
Valto: when will all this igbo,yoruba, hausa and now igalla war end on nairaland seun pls do something!!

The Igbos have no problem with the Igalas and vice versa however some loud mouthed dirty coward tribe are trying to sow the seed of hatred in the heart of the Igalas so that the Igalas can be against the Igbos but it would fail and they would be exposed
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by amaheart(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2012
Don't worry very soon Anambra state gov. shall begin to explore the next oil deposits at EZIRA ORUMBA SOUTH L.G.A it shall be enough. Don't worry very soon Anambra state gov. shall begin to explore the next oil deposits at EZIRA ORUMBA SOUTH L.G.A it shall be enough. Don't worry very soon Anambra state gov. shall begin to explore the next oil deposits at EZIRA ORUMBA SOUTH L.G.A it shall be enough.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2012
Ejiné: My woman don cook finish, so make I go downstairs for dining go chop. By the time I get back up, I wanna see your reply cool

Shebi you want confrontation? We go enjoy am today.

bros enjoy ur meal, that cattle no get brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.