Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (34260 Views)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 2:41am On Sep 01, 2012
onomeasike: Anyaoku said crude refining by the company would commence by next year, and that when the refining facility was completed about 20,000 litres of crude would be refined daily.

did anybody forget to read this? these guys,including GEJ are surely playing on our intelligence,for Gods sake,if the refinery starts operation next year,why make a big publicity of its opening commission? undecided
besides,these guys have been postponing the time of eventual operation for some years now.How sure are we that they wont repeat same next year.Methinks,jonathan made a huge political capital out of this well-packaged attempt to decieve gullible ibos nay Nigerians.You dont announce to the world you are commissioning such an old sorry orient petroleum kite

Orient refinery was cash strapped at some point,they even had to go cap in hand begging anambra state govt for money.The plan right now is to start exporting crude oil barges via brass export terminal and use the money raised from that process to complete the refinery before next year.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 3:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

It is such arrogance like yours that caused the civil war and the present resentment and suspicion of the Igbos in the south-south Nigeria.
my friend shut up and name your ethnic group .stop hiding behind south south , igbos are part of south south too mumu
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 3:45am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: my friend shut up and name your ethnic group .stop hiding behind south south , igbos are part of south south too mumu

What has naming my ethnic group to do with the discussion at hand?and how am I hiding behind south-south?.I just want to get where you are driving at,and if you don't mind,tone down your insulting rhetoric if you want to have a reasonable conversation.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Abagworo(m): 3:46am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

Imo is an oil producing state and a member state of NDDC ,however IMO has only marginally producing wells towards the Egbema axis which shares the same boundary with Egbema in Rivers state (actually the same homogenous community divided due to the politics of oil in Nigeria).

Please be careful and read well before writing on a forum with a lot of knowledgeable people. The oil in Imo is not marginal one bit. Oguta, Ohaji, Egbema, Oru East, has oil wells with majority in Oguta.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Malawian(m): 3:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Igala people should answer one question. All the centuries you have been neighbours to igbos, have we ever attacked you? Do not think any conflict will be between you and aguleri. Aguleri/umuleri/umueri/igbarian and co is the abode of Eri, the igbo eldest progenator. Any attack on the is an attack on igbos. Do not be used by the fulani to destroy the centuries of peaceful cohabitation of both tribes. I for one know an igalaman and all the while i had thought he was igbo. For those taunting igbos about the civil war, igbos are like lions. We can not be move easily because we know our true strenght. It took a world wide coalition to put down the igbo the last time. There will be no world wide coalition the next time. Igala should not make themselves into the proxy for the fulani. I will advice them to play their own divide and rule by going to the anambra people and getting their cut while cutting off the rest of the kogis. About mr idris wada, which ethnicity is he from? If that money gets into his hands, igala might as well kiss it goodbye. Go and cut your deal yourselves and dont even drean about engaging igbos in a war. You wount last 3 hours!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2012
Abagworo:

Please be careful and read well before writing on a forum with a lot of knowledgeable people. The oil in Imo is not marginal one bit. Oguta, Ohaji, Egbema, Oru East, has oil wells with majority in Oguta.

Thanks,I used marginal vis a vis other major oil producing states in the south-south.Imo is not a major oil producing state ,so the wells in imo are still marginal wells.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

What has naming my ethnic group to do with the discussion at hand?and how am I hiding behind south-south?.I just want to get where you are driving at,and if you don't mind,tone down your insulting rhetoric if you want to have a reasonable conversation.
you mentioned south south and am teaching you geaography that igbos are part of south south so if mst throw cheap shots then mention your ethnic group and stop hiding behind region, some of you dont even read the article before you comment like sheeps.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

Thanks,I used marginal vis a vis other major oil producing states in the south-south.Imo is not a major oil producing state ,so the wells in imo are still marginal wells.
your a product of failed educational system. the best thing for you to do is stop commenting.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Malawian(m): 4:00am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

you still havent named your ethnic group and why you should be concerned with this thread. Which ethnic group dont like igbos in south south? We want to know who they are for future refrences.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: you mentioned south south and am teaching you geaography that igbos are part of south south so if mst throw cheap shots then mention your ethnic group and stop hiding behind region, some of you dont even read the article before you comment like sheeps.

The people of the south south you call Igbos do not see themselves as Igbos,though they bear Igbo names.I don't need to read textbook geography to correct a fallacious impression which people have by virtue of reading distorted and half-baked geography textbooks filled with fallacies and half-truths.

And if I may ask,which part of South-south do you call Igbos?.Be specific.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 4:07am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

The people of the south south you call Igbos do not see themselves as Igbos,though they bear Igbo names.I don't need to read textbook geography to correct a fallacious impression which people have by virtue of reading distorted and half-baked geography textbooks filled with fallacies and half-truths.

And if I may ask,which part of South-south do you call Igbos?.Be specific.
you are yet to name your ethnic group in the so called south south , i wont dbate who is igbo and who is not with you afterall your not igbo so its not your buisness who they are and who we say they are, tell us your ethnic group and the so ethnic groups in your south south that resent igbos .
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 4:12am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: your a product of failed educational system. the best thing for you to do is stop commenting.

What people fail to understand is that the presence of oil pipelines and flow stations does not make a state an oil producing state.

Imo state does not produce as much oil to be termed a major oil producing state,I doubt if any single oil reservoir in IMO state produces as much as 15,000 BPD.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 4:19am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: you are yet to name your ethnic group in the so called south south , i wont dbate who is igbo and who is not with you afterall your not igbo so its not your buisness who they are and who we say they are, tell us your ethnic group and the so ethnic groups in your south south that resent igbos .

My ethnic group should not be a problem to you,if I misrepresent your ethnic group,its your prerogative to correct me and I would be willing to take correction.

I expected your next post to be a lesson in textbook geography but you failed to live up to expectation. I am still waiting though.

Ana m eche gi,me osiso.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 4:22am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

My ethnic group should not be a problem to you,if I misrepresent your ethnic group,its your prerogative to correct me and I would be willing to take correction.

I expected your next post to be a lesson in textbook geography but you failed to live up to expectation. I am still waiting though.

Ana m eche gi,me osiso.
jumping around the bush , you claimed south south resent igbos and i reminded you that igbos are part of south south, you want to hide under region to throw cheap shots shey , why dont you tell us your ethnic group maybe it is your ethnic group that resent igbos and it will be good for us to take note of that even the igala people this thread is about have identified themselves and presented their arguments.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 4:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Malawian: you still havent named your ethnic group and why you should be concerned with this thread. Which ethnic group dont like igbos in south south? We want to know who they are for future refrences.

You people make me laugh,must I be concerned with a thread because of ethnic affiliation?.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Malawian(m): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

Ana m eche gi,me osiso.
if i were to guess, i would say you are delta igbo. I have gone through your posts. Your english is too good to be even yoruba. You are also not exactly against igbo per say. How did i do? And why dont you say where you are from? Do you have something to hide or are you ashamed of your origins?
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 4:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

You people make me laugh,must I be concerned with a thread because of ethnic affiliation?.
you mentioned ethnic group didnt you ? you claimed south south resent igbos now we are asking you which of the south south ethnic groups , we could learn something new today.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Ibnimam(m): 4:32am On Sep 01, 2012
Hahahahaha kogite dont even say anything,just keep smilling.kogi and wada 4 real.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 4:38am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: you mentioned ethnic group didnt you ? you claimed south south resent igbos now we are asking you which of the south south ethnic groups , we could learn something new today.

I don't want to promote hate on here by giving you specific details of Igbo resentment and suspicion in the south-south,but believe me,its prevalent,even among the educated ,Igbos are seen as an overly ambitious group of people and I don't see anything wrong in being ambitious.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 4:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Malawian: if i were to guess, i would say you are delta igbo. I have gone through your posts. Your english is too good to be even yoruba. You are also not exactly against igbo per say. How did i do? And why dont you say where you are from? Do you have something to hide or are you ashamed of your origins?

I am not ashamed of my ethnic origins,if not am so proud of it.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 4:49am On Sep 01, 2012
I am from Igwulube Okodu if you know what that means.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Malawian(m): 4:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

I am not ashamed of my ethnic origins,if not am so proud of it.
so which is it then
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Malawian(m): 4:51am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:
I am from Igwulube Okodu if you know what that means.
sounds igbo but i dont know where that is. Why dont you help us out.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 5:00am On Sep 01, 2012
Malawian: sounds igbo but i dont know where that is. Why dont you help us out.
leave the guy he is just seeking attention.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 5:01am On Sep 01, 2012
Malawian: sounds igbo but i dont know where that is. Why dont you help us out.

Malawian,I am Igbo.The part some arrogant Igbos call "core Igbo".
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bashr8: 5:09am On Sep 01, 2012
Charles.nerd:

Malawian,I am Igbo.The part some arrogant Igbos call "core Igbo".
and which part is core igbo , educate us.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Charlesnerd: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: and which part is core igbo , educate us.

You know even among the Igbos,there is a tussle for superiority over language.I think the language issue has been a little bit settled with the adoption of Igbo Izugbe which is a widely accepted version of Igbo language,but some arrogant Igbos had to spend money like four years ago to rewrite the Igbo bible since they felt the first and widely used bible was written by a group of Igbo they felt was inferior,hence the need to write a bible to reflect their dialect and superiority over others.

So,the issue of superiority has been there long ago.I don't want to derail this thread,maybe I should open another thread to address this conflict among Igbos,but knowing nairaland and what it is,it can produce unintended consequences.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2012
Malawian: Igala people should answer one question. All the centuries you have been neighbours to igbos, have we ever attacked you? Do not think any conflict will be between you and aguleri. Aguleri/umuleri/umueri/igbarian and co is the abode of Eri, the igbo eldest progenator. Any attack on the is an attack on igbos. Do not be used by the fulani to destroy the centuries of peaceful cohabitation of both tribes. I for one know an igalaman and all the while i had thought he was igbo. For those taunting igbos about the civil war, igbos are like lions. We can not be move easily because we know our true strenght. It took a world wide coalition to put down the igbo the last time. There will be no world wide coalition the next time. Igala should not make themselves into the proxy for the fulani. I will advice them to play their own divide and rule by going to the anambra people and getting their cut while cutting off the rest of the kogis. About mr idris wada, which ethnicity is he from? If that money gets into his hands, igala might as well kiss it goodbye. Go and cut your deal yourselves and dont even drean about engaging igbos in a war. You wount last 3 hours!

Why are so many Nigerians damn foolish? I can't bear reading all the gibberish people have typed here... If oil wells exist in Anambra, why would Kogites claim compensation or why would Anambra Igbos ask for compensation too when the oil exists some where else?? It just doesn't make any sense. Some foolish people here have already started talking about going to war. War for what? SMH. People go kill themselves and Politicians go dey for AbJ dey flex babes with the oil money. Afterall whatever is realized from the sale of this resource will go to THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NAIJA.
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by arewaboy(m): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2012
Mekymuo: I trust my fellow Anambranians. Make we catch any northern slubberdegullions near that oil well, then we go show them what we are made of.
WHERE ARE U IN 196Os DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND AM SURE HISTORY IS GOING TO REPEAT ITSELF. U BETTER GIVE THEIR OIL WELLS OR ELSE THE NORTH WILL...
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by bittyend(m): 5:50am On Sep 01, 2012
arewaboy: WHERE ARE U IN 196Os DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND AM SURE HISTORY IS GOING TO REPEAT ITSELF. U BETTER GIVE THEIR OIL WELLS OR ELSE THE NORTH WILL...

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin

I can't believe I woke up to see the bolded part, hysterical. cheesy cheesy

Where are the e-warriors? Let the mudslinging begin. cool
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 01, 2012
redsquare:

It's alright bro, just that it angered me when these folks just came outta the blues and start claiming how related they are to the Igbos because of just 3 oil wells. When the chips are down, they would turn to their Hausa/Fulani masters for hand-outs. They are just confused fellows.

Redsquare are u a baby? U talk like one o, seriously shocked Did you even read the info posted by OP? Mtcheew. I give one advice.... when you are angry, relax, take a deep breath, take two cups of a well soaked garri, THINK and then post!!
Re: Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells by CyberG: 5:57am On Sep 01, 2012
ekwah:

Why are so many Nigerians damn foolish? I can't bear reading all the gibberish people have typed here... If oil wells exist in Anambra, why would Kogites claim compensation or why would Anambra Igbos ask for compensation too when the oil exists some where else?? It just doesn't make any sense. Some foolish people here have already started talking about going to war. War for what? SMH. People go kill themselves and Politicians go dey for AbJ dey flex babes with the oil money. Afterall whatever is realized from the sale of this resource will go to THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NAIJA.

You dey mind them? All the money will eventually be shared to every state in Naija...lol. And to the lazy man taunting about the alliances that would be made, you are soooo funny! An insignificant you would determine what world powers will do, who they would ally with? All the evidence of your insults is here for them to see that you had it coming a long time even before the new war. LOL...the last time too this is how you thought you knew who would ally with who...you go lose mehnnnnn!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emeka Woke Storms Rhythm 93.7 FM Radio Station, Disrupts Live Show / Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.