Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (34305 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Neddyogu(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
So Amoxylin, ciproxin, taravid no fit cure typhoid fever again abi? Oya naa, next d president will be flown to india 4 malaria! So madam patience too dey eat contaminated food eeehn. Make dem talk another storie joor.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sylve11: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
President's wife, do get well soon in soon! cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by tlops(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Make Una sit down there they look. Food Poisoning ko, rat poisoning ni. Na wetin Stella go do she go try oh. She wants to compete with Michelle Obama.

Anyway shame to goodluck and the entire aso rock crew. If the Germans were just feeding their people with empty promises I wonder where they for fly am.

I wish her speedy recovery, but her husband must see and address the loops in our health system. Because no be all of us fit call ambulance from obodo oyinbo to pick our brothers,sisters, fathers,mothers, sons and daughters.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by AlhajiPastor: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
YOU GUYS SHOULD BECAREFUL THE WAY YOU COMMENT HERE, THIS IS OUR FIRST LADY IN QUESTION AND WE NEED TO GIVE HER ALL THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES, WE NEED TO WISH HER QUICK RECOVERY AND ALWAYS PRAY FOR HER. EITHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT SHE STILL REMAINS OUR MOTHER.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by tlops(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yes we are praying fir her. Do you know how many people die daily of food poisoning in Nigeria? Just last week an entire family was wiped out in ondo. they had no money to call ambulance from Germany. The truth is that our government can afford to neglect the basic amenities that we need since they can always use our money to patronize functional societies.

Get well Dame but this is just a wake up call.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Azumy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
crackhouse: Hmm, food poisoning ke?. Are u trying to say that Our first lady don't eat hygienic food? Or wash her hands before eating?. How come i have not heard about it in the Nigeria Media{Nta, newspapers and so on}. Well, all i know is that, our first lady is on maternity leave. Maybe her stomach is becoming more noticeable so she went to Germany for the routine ante-nantal care and probably to stay away from the press too. I have always known that, that woman is pregnant and she took in some months back. I noticed her recent dull behaviour and the changes in her belly. The last time i heard from her was during the Africa's first lady summit. However, i wish her safe delivery.
am just imaginin hw it wil b wen d first lady puts 2 bed actually.hw wil d drama luk lyk."congratulatin Gej as d latest dad" patient breast feedin,changin diapers , nd hw it wil b 4 gej who consequently wshd 4 birth control! I think dat wil b d greatest comedy!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by igubesteve(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
Am nt suprise is deir colour.If dey lyk let dem "suwalo" all d money we hv in our central bank na dem go taya nosenses people in d miss of sensesable people
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by igubesteve(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
Am nt suprise is deir colour.If dey lyk let dem "suwalo" all d money we hv in our central bank na dem go taya nosenses pple in d miss of sensesable ppl.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by simdam500(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wake up Mrs. We nid u to get well soon and he(GOODLUCK) nids u now.stay strong
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Olamiplenty1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hw can she be poisond with enough bilions of naira to eat enough healthy food or she de divert food money for another thing. My dear firstlady/permanent sec, I wish u quick recovery because I am missing ur grammar already.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Olamiplenty1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
YOU GUYS SHOULD BECAREFUL THE WAY YOU COMMENT HERE, THIS IS OUR FIRST LADY IN QUESTION AND WE NEED TO GIVE HER ALL THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES, WE NEED TO WISH HER QUICK RECOVERY AND ALWAYS PRAY FOR HER. EITHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT SHE STILL REMAINS OUR MOTHER.
My brother I agry with u but we all to know dat u don't force people to respect u. Let her give productive suppor to her husband to use nigerian money for d benefit of all nigerian, then she wil be wilfuly respected. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by locust01(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

This is good o! cheesy

Abi you nor want make GEJ flex freely with other babes? I'm sure right now some of those small small Aso Rock girls are licking his black kpomor. grin
I dey tell u oo.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Hanihairy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmm...(yawns) wat a pity
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by monkeyleg: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Goodluck to her. I wonder how many Nigerians die needlessly because government has not provided simple malaria treatment for the common man. What a phucking useless country
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by PastorOla1: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
I wish her speedy recovery, IJN, Amen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by emalekuo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abacha and mariam went to Aso rock only mariam came out, obasanjo and stella only obj came out, yaradua and turai only turai came out.......Jonathan and patience now in Aso rock ..........Jona be careful oh!!!! I rest my case.......Male , Female, Male...... ?? Hope its not what am thinkinh oh!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sigmundfreud(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2012
now its ruptured appendix..surgery done in Germany.
We shd make laws against ridiculous medical tourism.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Bryancrox(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Bryancrox: WHAT WIL 9ja musicians b doin if dey whr nt into music? Dis my list if nt 4 music W4 go dey sell rat poison...if nt 4 music GOLDIE 4 b witch...if nt 4 music JAYWON go dey hawk Gala...if nt 4 music IDRIS go dey sell Tea...If nt 4 music KSB 4 get provision store...if nt 4 music 2FACE 4 get barbin salon...if nt 4 music Banky W 4 dey hawk news paper...if nt 4 music FLAVOUR 4 Dey pirate CD 4 alaba...if nt 4 music ELDEE 4 b Danfo Driver...Davido wil b a secondary skol prefect if nt 4 music...Dbanj would ve been a yahoo boi if nt 4 music...Timaya a hardin criminal...plz u guys shld say urs
Bryancrox: WHAT WIL 9ja musicians b doin if dey whr nt into music? Dis my list if nt 4 music W4 go dey sell rat poison...if nt 4 music GOLDIE 4 b witch...if nt 4 music JAYWON go dey hawk Gala...if nt 4 music IDRIS go dey sell Tea...If nt 4 music KSB 4 get provision store...if nt 4 music 2FACE 4 get barbin salon...if nt 4 music Banky W 4 dey hawk news paper...if nt 4 music FLAVOUR 4 Dey pirate CD 4 alaba...if nt 4 music ELDEE 4 b Danfo Driver...Davido wil b a secondary skol prefect if nt 4 music...Dbanj would ve been a yahoo boi if nt 4 music...Timaya a hardin criminal...plz u guys shld say urs
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nannyo(f): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2012
locust01: I dey tell u oo.
[sub][/sub] omor jati jati, embarassed b$ their fruith u shal know them grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abducted Chibok Girls Feared Dead Following Military Airstrikes / BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.