Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (34306 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by stagger: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Maybe the N1bn food dey purge am. She must have eaten too much.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by timoney(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2012
How she no go chop poison when her Hubby Budgeted N1 Billion Naira Worth of food while the masses are wacking their Garri & Kuli-kuli without sugar...

I just pray say make she no die... Cause na 20billion naira GEJ go wan use burialHow she no go chop poison when her Hubby Budgeted N1 Billion Naira Worth of food while the masses are wacking their Garri & Kuli-kuli without sugar...

I just pray say make she no die... Cause na 20billion naira GEJ go wan use burial
How she no go chop poison when her Hubby Budgeted N1 Billion Naira Worth of food while the masses are wacking their Garri & Kuli-kuli without sugar...

I just pray say make she no die... Cause na 20billion naira GEJ go wan use burial
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Blueboy0402: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2012
I would have ignored this thread but any topic that has something to do with the "Dame" is of interest to me. Even though I have my reservations concerning madam Goodluck, I wish her quick recovery because she has an interesting character/personality. Imagine what the world will be like if people like Patience Jonathan, Rev Chris Okotie, Hon Patrick etc are not there to entertain and make us laugh? Laughter can cure diseases!! So Madam Patience, please come back in good health in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Germany, thank you very much for your help.

Please can you now transfer her to a River State Teaching Hospital. We will take over from here, you guys have done enough.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sharpman1(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2012
So there is no hospital in the whole of Nigeria that can cure food poisoning.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by bakila: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti: [img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Patience+Jonathan+Xj7DRfuP_1am.jpg[/img]

Well, I guess she is not alone in this 'big-belle' matter! grin

GOOD LUCK! Mrs GOODLUCK!
I beg nor come back like Yaradua o!
I go miss ya gramma!!! cheesy

Seriously. kiss
Abi Stella.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2012
T.B Josh would soon come out to say he prophesied this.
Just watch.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Skii(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2012
If she is really that ill, then please get well soon Mrs Jonathan

Being flown to Germany to treat food poisoning sounds rather absurd! This reminds me of what Bakare pointed out the other time...something as simple as food poisoning and she has jumped at the opportunity to be flown to Germany!! SMH...

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ifeci: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2012
Na Bakare put am! shebi im tlk say election go hold b4 2015; na jona im wan gv am bt because say patience lyk food too much, she go chop double ration; person wey get dt kind big belle like say she carry quadruplets, why food poison no go catch am. meanwhile, I blv say na money she don carry comot while displaying drama to attract unnecessary sympathy
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by initiate: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2012
Patience is pregnant. She went for antenatal
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by bakila: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite: Germany, thank you very much for your help.

Please can you now transfer her to a River State Teaching Hospital. We will take over from here, you guys have done enough.

That will be very romantic. I hope Bayelsa where she is Perm Sec will not be jealous.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by AMINSCO(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Madam pay wetin u eat?Abi na OGOGORO
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by greall1: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
Comot am from front page abeg.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Babaji111(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abeg make u dey patience with 'madam' ooooo! She may be wishing for your prayers by now. But b4-b4 nko? Ahhh! life is the best teacher. Naija ppl make una wake up pls. Be good, so that goodness will follow u. Bad people always experience nemesis in their lives. Though gofment dey hide am, saying "madam" dey rest for Germany. Anyways, oga 'madam' sorry ooo! Sannu ko!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Jenticles(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
The Lord is ur strength pls get well soon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by idupaul: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
When we said Cassava Bread was poisonous dem talk say na lie .. See wetin cassava bread don do patient abeg
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by samuelkaykay(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
what is the essence of travelling to Germany when our hospitals are upgraded by Mr jonah.infact a visit to my home would hav settled the problem.though i expected her to patronize TB joshua.oya predict when she wl return.my mummy i wish u quick recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by kennz(f): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: wait o. who the hell poison our fist lady?

Who d hell is d first lady? Let her die after all wat benefit is she to me. Dnt giv a damn abt her
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by WebSurfer(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
na wa o
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by peal08: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
cheesy pls we should pray her!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by NobleAngell(f): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
I wish her quick recovery. U guys should give d woman a break, she s human abeg. angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Elueme: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Get well soon mrs Jonathan... We still need you..
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Elueme: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
kennz:

Who d hell is d first lady? Let her die after all wat benefit is she to me. Dnt giv a damn abt her
Have you heard of a dying tree still standing while te iroko falls abruptly? Becarefull what you wish others cos you might be wishing same to yourself.. Seek the love of God and you shall have peace. God forgive your harshness
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
Elueme: Have you heard of a dying tree still standing while te iroko falls abruptly? Becarefull what you wish others cos you might be wishing same to yourself.. Seek the love of God and you shall have peace. God forgive your harshness

people dey die every day for here. Nothing new abeg.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
Get well soon our First Lady. Successful Nigerians wish you well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by crackhouse(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
K
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by crackhouse(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmm, food poisoning ke?. Are u trying to say that Our first lady don't eat hygienic food? Or wash her hands before eating?. How come i have not heard about it in the Nigeria Media{Nta, newspapers and so on}. Well, all i know is that, our first lady is on maternity leave. Maybe her stomach is becoming more noticeable so she went to Germany for the routine ante-nantal care and probably to stay away from the press too. I have always known that, that woman is pregnant and she took in some months back. I noticed her recent dull behaviour and the changes in her belly. The last time i heard from her was during the Africa's first lady summit. However, i wish her safe delivery.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by emyrald91(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
lets wait 4 good news. GEJ used 1.2 billion 2 renovet his f u c k ing aso rock clinic n nw his is flyin his erronous wife .
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by stoneemmanuel: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
get well soon my first lady we need you and your husband needs you most now.
our leader should pls set up well equiped hospital right here instead of this wanton traveling with tax payers money.

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by YungG(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti:

Oh boy!
I been reply to one before o.
Seun comot am.
Sorry sir! cheesy

But come o. . .na wetin she carry for that belle we big like pregnant h-elephant im own sef? undecided
Abi she go 'born' for Germany?
Any time you see am. . . na so-so "agbada" and "Bou-Bou" she dey wear.
WETIN SHE CARRY? undecided
we need ex first ladies like TURAI and maryam wey dey CAT WALK, no bi GEJ wife wey they do ELEPHANT WALK
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Get well soon our First Lady. Successful Nigerians wish you well.

More like criminal, religious and/or moronic Nigerian wish her well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.