Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (34278 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 4:34am On Sep 03, 2012
All of una dey craze.patience left dubai yesterday.you guys should stop listening to all these politicians that packs our money and comes here in the name of them come hospital.na so all of them they come dubai as if na oshodi to ikotu..[quote author=nwa afo]Nigeria's First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has been in a hospital in Germany in the last four days, Abuja State House sources have told SaharaReporters, undergoing treatment for food poisoning.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 03, 2012
eduson33: All of una dey craze.patience left dubai yesterday.you guys should stop listening to all these politicians that packs our money and comes here in the name of them come hospital.na so all of them they come dubai as if na oshodi to ikotu..[size=8pt][/size]

How much were you paid to do damage control cheesy

If you collected less than 10 million naira, then you are a mugu. tongue

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 4:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Bro,i swear.letz remove joke
pDude:

How much were you paid to do damage control cheesy

If you collected less than 10 million naira, then you are a mugu. tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Ivynwa(f): 4:47am On Sep 03, 2012
Madam Patience air lifted to Germany, I am happy for her o-o. I look forward to a Nigeria where anybody can quickly get airlifted or be quickly giving proper medical attention. Alleluiah!

redsun: Food poison could mean [b]her not washing her hands after poopooing,and using that same hand to eat amala.

Wasting our money to fly the waste pipe to germany for mere food poison is beyond disgust.[/b]Nigerian leaders are shamelssly unpatriotic.

Jeez! Old boy, you wicked small-o-o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Korrection(m): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2012
as long as its saharareporters...it might be a rumour...four days now and we never hear am...haba mallam
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 03, 2012
Scammer alert! tongue

Thanks for the invite, but no thank you. kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 4:58am On Sep 03, 2012
What ever...just note that,in every nonesence,there is sence..
pDude:

Scammer alert! tongue

Thanks for the invite, but no thank you. kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by emekaD3(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Hehehe...Get well madam
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2012
Stop this get well.am very angry the way these people mess up with our money.Paitience left Dubai yesterday.ah
emeka.D.:
Hehehe...Get well madam
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2012
eduson33: What ever...just note that,in every nonesence,there is sence..

Like I said, how much were you paid?

It seems you have a lot of inside information. Looks like you are one of 'their' PAs.

Please kindly paste the flight details here since you seem to be privy to all Madame Pat's movements.

Thanks.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 5:12am On Sep 03, 2012
Sir,lets not go further about this.i quite.jst comprehend that every information i drop here is fact.i beg you with anything so dear to you,edit that post that has my username,jst clean the use name plz bro.
pDude:

Like I said, how much were you paid?

It seems you have a lot of inside information. Looks like you are one of 'their' PAs.

Please kindly paste the flight details here since you seem to be privy to all Madame Pat's movements.

Thanks.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2012
eduson33: Sir,lets not go further about this.i quite.jst comprehend that every information i drop here is fact.i beg you with anything so dear to you,edit that post that has my username,jst clean the use name plz bro.

Ok I will. smiley

But before I do that tell me why I should grant you that request and whom you are afraid of. Would you lose your job if I don't tongue ?

I have edited my post. Better do yours before someone else quotes it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 5:27am On Sep 03, 2012
Thanx bro.i have already edited mine.sincerely speaking,she left dubai yesterday.they boarded 11.15am.they boarded with private freighter.patience,four PA's and other ones that i dont know.
pDude: [/b]

Ok I will. smiley

But before I do that tell me why I should grant you that request and whom you are afraid of. Would you lose your job if I don't tongue ?

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 03, 2012
eduson33: Thanx bro.i have already edited mine.sincerely speaking,she left dubai yesterday.they boarded 11.15am.they boarded with private freighter.patience,four PA's and other ones that i dont know.

Ok I kinda believe you. Sent you a fb add.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2012
How she no go sick when she no dey rest. Only she gt 3jobs. Mtscheewww! Who cares anyway?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Many nigerians here equally saw them.because,many of us works in the airport.we see them everytime with big echolacs.that one called Atik+u owns many apartments here.evrytime you will see them patroling like co+w.i dey vex bros
Dude:

Ok I kinda believe you. Sent you a fb add.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2012
eduson33: Many nigerians here equally saw them.because,many of us works in the airport.we see them everytime with big echolacs.that one called Atik+u owns many apartments here.evrytime you will see them patroling like co+w.i dey vex bros

The feeling is mutual bruv.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by elimokhai(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude: [/b]

Ok I will. smiley

You don't have to listen to that liar, is he the chief protocol officer to know madam's flight details. He must think nairalanders are illiterates. I have worked very close to the presidency. I understand how these things work. Please quickly tell that e.diot that not even her security details, which include a director of SSS is allowed access to her flight details/movement, he/she has to be officially briefed from the office of the chief protocol officer.the office is fully in charge of the president/VP daily activities
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sheringan(f): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Nah cassava bread cause am oooh.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2012
Wateva name they call it, God will surely heal my kindhearted firstlady IJN. Sickness is not 4u. I love yu patience jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Kobojunkie: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2012
Ivynwa: Madam Patience air lifted to Germany, I am happy for her o-o. I look forward to a Nigeria where anybody can quickly get airlifted or be quickly giving proper medical attention. Alleluiah!

How is that ever going to happen when you sing Alleluiah whenever some of the same people you expect to build your hospital here spend money airlifting themselves to Germany for healthcare? Do you even realize how many countries they had to fly over to get to Germany and how much jet fuel that cost? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ignis: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2012
Korrection: as long as its saharareporters...it might be a rumour...four days now and we never hear am...haba mallam
seconded
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sunkoye: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2012
nwa afo: Nigeria's First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has been in a hospital in Germany in the last four days, Abuja State House sources have told SaharaReporters, undergoing treatment for food poisoning.

The sources say Mrs. Jonathan, who is also a Permanent Secretary in the Bayelsa State civil service, was airlifted to the hospital by an air ambulance in midweek under emergency medical conditions.

Presidency sources stated that the emergency airlift departed for Wisbanden, Germany, but it is not clear if her treatment was being undertaken in that city. They said she was only able to speak earlier today, four days after her arrival, because the illness had been so severe that she lost her voice.

Our sources could not say when she will return to the country. Nigeria’s political leaders and their families routinely seek expensive medical attention abroad, an irony occasioned by their failure to develop the same facilities at home. In the past few years, two former First Ladies have died on foreign hospital beds.

source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria%E2%80%99s-first-lady-hospitalized-germany
if abuja doctors cannot treat food poison then things are too bad than I tot!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by SlyIg(f): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2012
redsun: Food poison could mean her not washing her hands after poopooing,and using that same hand to eat amala.

Wasting our money to fly the waste pipe to germany for mere food poison is beyond disgust.Nigerian leaders are shamelssly unpatriotic.

Can you be serious for a moment? Are you directing this nasty statement to a human? Do you have parents at all? What happens to the fourth commandment that you were taught when you were Small! This isnt all abt Patience Jonathan but how you wish to be address when you are old. Im sure you need a rethink to this statement you just made. Thanks.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ignis: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2012
Korrection: as long as its saharareporters...it might be a rumour...four days now and we never hear am...haba mallam
seconded ...
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by onyxo76(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2012
So we don't have hospitals that can manage food poisoning in this country?Must we travel abroad for the most minor of ailments?This is why our hospitals and clinics will continue to be dispensaries.Imagine the waste of public funds on the travel entourage, mrs first lady doesn't travel light o!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by warrior01: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2012
redsun: Food poison could mean her not washing her hands after poopooing,and using that same hand to eat amala.

Wasting our money to fly the waste pipe to germany for mere food poison is beyond disgust.Nigerian leaders are shamelssly unpatriotic.
Never knew your mother was a waste pipe...
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by DonaldGenes(m): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2012
Eyaaaaaaa i wish her safe recovery:my beloved first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by wizard01(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2012
Wish her best recovery. Its embarrassing though that our poor health care delivery system is so so porous dat even by Headache, they have to fly for treatment. How about the preaching about patronizing Made in Nigeria? Also in de Treatment process, she may lose a good amount of tommy fat
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

This is good o! cheesy

Abi you nor want make GEJ flex freely with other babes? I'm sure right now some of those small small Aso Rock girls are licking his black kpomor. grin
u talk sense
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by SimplySEA(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2012

if u'd paid a little more attention to d little description of d severity of illness, u'd kno it's not jus d way u looked at it. This could be done only by a real poison, not a product of uncleanliness! Get yr eyes and mouth off GEJ's family!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by DonaldGenes(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2012

she could be your mother that you callinq waste pipe oooo remember.let her be pls and pray for her instead of castiqatinq her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Alex Ekwueme's Last Major Public Outing Was His Induction Into Imo Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.