Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (34304 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by acidtalk: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2012
*Laugh make me pull out my BMX bicycle to ride to Germany go visit Patience*

Nigerians are just too gullible.
They just believe every single line they read.
Someone is globe troTting and looting your National treasury and you all are here laughing and cracking jokes about her fake "food poisoning tales".

I pity una.
By the time the joke clears off your face you will realize IMF, World bank and the G8 countries are ringing bell to auction Nigeria and Nigerians to the highest bidder as you all have drowned in unending debt.

Obasanjo doesn't just talk for nothing he has given you all a perfect clear sign about the state of the Nigerian Treasury but you all are too myopic to realize the meaning of his last public statement of the state of our Debt burden.

Remember he called The entire NASS members crooks barely a week before the issue of Farouk Lawan's bribe scandal was made public.

If you all don't become serious and face the problem of Nigeria with tiffness, sooner than later you all will end up being refugees in Ghana, Benin Republic and even Somalia.

Nigeria as been and is being looted each passing seconds. You all need to stand up and fight against ciorruption.

The Food poisoning tale is 100% false
Since no summit or any event to justify the first lady's foreign trip they had to bring this up to cover up their LOOTING TRACKS.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2012
Still on the price of bonga fish!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ajf(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2012
So,because of food poisoning they took her to Germany if she has HIV what will they do? So,our hospitals are so bad that they can't even handle food poisoning abi? Ok. Y the plane no crash nah make God punish the terminator and hin yeye husband mtcheeeewwwww...
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by drnoel: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2012
Oh! I didn't know doctors in Nigeria who all spent 7 yrs in medical schools can't treat simple food poisoning. Has anyone seen Michelle obama being flown out of USA for treatment. This is pathetic news, sad and pathetic. I believe she went on a spending spree with our oil money. But Nigerians are really gullible idiots if they believe this one.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by chucky234(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2012
Why she was flown to Germany to treat mere food poisoning still beat me,is that to say that not a single hospital in Abuja can treat food poisoning?
Haba GEJ you should know better that a leader leads by example,you are sending a wrong signal to the world about Naija na. Those physicians in Aso Villa are being paid billions annually yet none of them can treat food poisnoning,why are they being paid so much then?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Chyvy(f): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sylve11: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2012
@ calloti, pdude, una don krase before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

@ mrs. J get well soon. cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by femmy2010(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2012
Wishing her a speedy recovery .
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ACM10: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2012
ndu_chucks: I wish madam first lady a very quick recovery. I do not believe that she was flown to germany because of food poisoning. You do not lose your voice because of food poisoning.

So says Dr. Ndu_chucks
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Bryancrox(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2012
u guys shld b mature 4 once..,pray 4 ha quick recovery,stop all dis insult.,nobody is perfect,wen u enta u go knw say he nr eazy
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by oluomad(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2012
May everybody who laffd at her sickness receive double portion of her sicknedd. In Jesus name....Amen... Wicked souls
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by oluomad(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2012
May everybody who laffd at her sickness receive double portion of her sickness. In Jesus name....Amen... Wicked souls
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahah
kalv_in: Thank God she lost her voice..by the time it returns..it will return with good grammer..don't say I didn't TOLD u.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nich(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2012
Is this for real?
And na pdp flag or banner she dey use as cover-cloth? smh

singing: ". . . something's wrong . . . "
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ACM10: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: *Laugh make me pull out my BMX bicycle to ride to Germany go visit Patience*

Someone is globe troTting and looting your National treasury and you all are here laughing and cracking jokes about her fake "food poisoning tales".

I pity una.
By the time the joke clears off your face you will realize IMF, World bank and the G8 countries are ringing bell to auction Nigeria and Nigerians to the highest bidder as you all have drowned in unending debt.

Obasanjo doesn't just talk for nothing he has given you all a perfect clear sign about the state of the Nigerian Treasury but you all are too myopic to realize the meaning of his last public statement of the state of our Debt burden.

Remember he called The entire NASS members crooks barely a week before the issue of Farouk Lawan's bribe scandal was made public.

If you all don't become serious and face the problem of Nigeria with tiffness, sooner than later you all will end up being refugees in Ghana, Benin Republic and even Somalia.

Nigeria as been and is being looted each passing seconds. You all need to stand up and fight against ciorruption.

Since no summit or any event to justify the first lady's foreign trip they had to bring this up to cover up their LOOTING TRACKS.

Mr.! When did Obasanjo became your poster child for anti-corruption and debt crusade?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by reindeer: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2012
It is unfortunate these guys cant trust the system they preside over.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by freecocoa(f): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2012
oluomad: May everybody who laffd at her sickness receive double portion of her sicknedd. In Jesus name....Amen... Wicked souls
May amadioha visit you with advanced kwashiokor and epilepsy, amumanu.

That's how chepwid ijiots like you go about spewing rubbish with the name of jesus, blawdy person. angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by chillbabe(f): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Hahahahaha! Caught green-handed. cheesy

Bros u for reduce ur garri nah haba. How u dey sef I dey miss our chat oo
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by takedat(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2012
I have a feeling there is more to it than just food poisoning.That woman is morbidly obese and with such weight she should expect anything.
Dame P,awuf the run belle make you take am easy o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by SoocoolTM(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmn......... Food poisoning, could it be garri?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Gonzaga1010(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmm! Not nwn nah
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by gulfer: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2012
I am sure she ate cassava bread as that is the staple of Aso rock at least that's what we are made to believe. So expect multiple food poisoning and many emergency airlifts to germany for the political robbers while hospitalisations and possible deaths from poor medical facilities and attention, care.
lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by warrior01: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk: *Laugh make me pull out my BMX bicycle to ride to Germany go visit Patience*

I pity una.

Abeg, carry this your useless yarn comot here. There is time for everything
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by acidtalk: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2012
ACM10:

Mr.! When did Obasanjo became your poster child for anti-corruption and debt crusade?

Couldn't you have skipped the Obasanjo part and find usefullness in the other parts?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2012
Can't Nigerians for once wish people good? Get well soon mummy patience.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2012
Gwekzy: If U Don't show luv 2 oDas Don't xpect pple 2 show u Luv

wink wink wink wink wink wink

Too bad a REQUIRED, healthy dose of good humour is missing in/FROM your life.

*Na so e badu belle and e jolosi dey manifest* wink

Pele o! grin You tink say na NVS you dey. . .where na 'congo' and 'pehnis' dem dey take give 'thank-you' button? grin
That post got 4 likes and counting. . .I already like myself. cool
You do the same. Your misery is oooooozing from your post! kiss
What a wonderfooooo thread!

Oh! Please, make that 5 likes! cool

Haba!
So rich people suffer from 'food-poisoning' too?
See as she swell for bench like 'boar-constrictor'!
My fellow 'widowers' part 1.
Grab ya own copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

We wish her well. . .if it is the wish of her 'gods'! Amin o!
She never looked healthy anyhoo.
Na so 'First Lady' suppose look?
See as her husband REYsemBOO 'Port Harcourt' First-Son original.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Na wetim she carry for that belle sef?

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)[size=20pt] 5 Likes [/size]

[b]Viewing this topic: kamdyjenny(f), brrrr, Dr. Dre(m), rareman(m), Tallcutie(f), Paentera(m), product, poj(m), makaveli16, Ayomax(m), Soundmind(m), bini girl(f), sholaeco(m), Ogetogeo(m), hovic(m), mawojuuche(m), Excellent7(m), eyoniggar(m), PapaBrowne(m), gulfer, trooperz(m), Ayd(m), dyabman(m), oshin_1, nitlad, abarau47, DivideUs(m), thankfull, philchez(m), oshioluv(f), pobeaf(m), Creatrixity(m), israel ben-zion, mamikky, PeeDaVinci, Guchis(f), susku mayaya(m), beejay247, UNLEASHED(m), swagalish, berem(f), it is well(m), Movingcoil(m), keemness, emmanuel101, ULSHERLAN(m), blaise26.abj, Lordave(m), Muyee(m), ignis, Temas(m), Oldschul, Lerin(f), zombader(m), Ibo_made, edujoy, port1976, atseyi, aterad, Willy7(m), Chidex2442(m), texazzpete(m), jp philips(m), Abudgame(m), botson(m), blender!!, Abdulleeh, DaBozz, 5alive, bambamshak, Beretta92(m), Brainrex(m), Ellashow, brokoto(m), miyake77, dblast1, folahann(m), blank(f), abiri(m), Callotti, teehaywhyooh(f), a.A.K(m), great063(m), leezzano, peacettw(f), omoola007, kilo234(m), xarxes, Proffdada, Pheenx(f), maryjames9, husmen, ea7(m), Jon.Bee, nnamdi12, acidtalk, sweetchiks, Simplechic, lightheart(m), mak_ivy, jimino(m), Abba j, manmustwac(m), ebecode(m), Obere4u, pDudd, 4reigningqueen(m), mikeujoel(m), kcstyle40(m), slimslim, beebop(f), ONWARDBABA, shafanik, adegadedamola, bennyraz(m), Baba_O, oluafolabi(m), heed101, Makzylopez, greall1, duality, awardey(m), nich(m), nous(f), frank50fun, rajsol(m), kristonium, gboss4sure(m), DemmyDaat(m), Tadup, fortune242 and 130 guest(s)[/b]
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by acidtalk: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2012
warrior01:
Abeg, carry this your useless yarn comot here. There is time for everything

And what is so useless about the yarn?
The fact that it is childish and stu*pid of you all laughing about a food poisoning that never happened or the fact that you all should realize their are more serious issues to be tackled in this country than making meaningless jokes.

Your life is pathetic and a big sorrow for Nigeria. You kind are just too immature to understand the cycle and situation of Nigeria. All you want to do is laugh over some silly jokes and shout some Garri nonsense all over threads even when it the the most serious of issues brought up,

Get a life dude or better still go and commit suicide.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by blender1: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2012
She's suffering from too much sugar in her body. Get well soon first Lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by queensmith: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2012
chucky234: Why she was flown to Germany to treat mere food poisoning still beat me,is that to say that not a single hospital in Abuja can treat food poisoning?
Haba GEJ you should know better that a leader leads by example,you are sending a wrong signal to the world about Naija na. Those physicians in Aso Villa are being paid billions annually yet none of them can treat food poisnoning,why are they being paid so much then?

this is the thing!! I've never heard of treatment for food poisoning! food poisoning you have to wait out, then re hydrate, there are no pills or treatment or whatever! Your body is already treating it by getting rid of the food!

This is what I don't understand, there is nothing the doctors in Germany will do? Unless the whole thing was a lie like some are suggesting.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2012
logging in, reading topic, hisses and walks out angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2012
sylve11: @ calloti, pdude, una don krase before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

@ mrs. J get well soon. cool

I hate LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to be on the same thread as that dude I swear. Na 'mad man' SUPER-SUPER!
Kei!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.