Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (34307 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 1:50am On Sep 03, 2012
Our pipo love Aunty 'Pee' o! cheesy
Abeg, make somebarry go call 'Joe Agbaje' from Religious Section to come pray o! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 03, 2012
i dey suspect na Joe wey plan dis, jus to get Dame out of d way for his much tantalizin gfs'.....am sure he beggd her to go on holidays, buh she vehemently refusd. So he had to do wat he did
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by queensmith: 2:02am On Sep 03, 2012
God forgive me- sometimes when i read news like this I just wish they *** there. . . . look at her, sick and flies to Germany. Because her husbands incompetent ass cannot manage an efficient healthcare system. kmt. . . . .

:O FOOD POISONING? THIS WOMAN WAS FLOWN ABROAD FOR FOOD POISONING? THERE ISNT EVEN ANY BLOODY TREATMENT FOR FOOD POISONING JESU KRISTI.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 03, 2012
KingMEXX: i dey suspect na Joe wey plan dis, jus to get Dame out of d way for his much tantalizin gfs'.....am sure he beggd her to go on holidays, buh she vehemently refusd. So he had to do wat he did

Now someone else is seeing the bigger picture.

That woman na wash. GEJ don shine hin eye.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2012
buh come to think of it, If Dame can be flown to Germany for jus food poisonin, where do ppl sufferin from Cancer goto??...Heaven??
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by lawizle(m): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

My sista, to reduce belle nor easy o. For like 2 months I don dey exercise and all my body dey reduce but the belle still big. grin

Na belle dey last ti big, so diafor na gun go last reduce.#chikena
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by EXCELLENCEAbia: 2:14am On Sep 03, 2012
small thing they fly go are they birds. I don't wish you death but you all ARE DISAPPOINTMENT AND DISGRACE
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Sep 03, 2012
redsun: Food poison could mean her not washing her hands after poopooing,and using that same hand to eat amala.

Wasting our money to fly the waste pipe to germany for mere food poison is beyond disgust.Nigerian leaders are shamelssly unpatriotic.

You wicked, no be small oh
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by toyemz(f): 2:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Go all the way to Germany for food poisoning!!!
Hmm i dont think so

she is either

A) shopping or
B)belle reducing or
C)? ( still thinking what that reason could be sha)
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Fhemmmy: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2012
toyemz: Go all the way to Germany for food poisoning!!!
Hmm i dont think so

she is either

A) shopping or
B)belle reducing or
C)? ( still thinking what that reason could be sha)

With all the kind money dem dey control, anything is possible oh
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ektbear: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2012
the comments in this thread are hilarious cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 03, 2012
Every TERM they come with same old tricks cry cry cry cry

Months after their hospitalization, millions of nairas are found missing.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Prestonvic(m): 2:42am On Sep 03, 2012
MAY THE HEALING POWER OF JEHOVAH MEET PATIENCE JONATHAN wherever she is IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Prestonvic: MAY THE HEALING POWER OF JEHOVAH MEET PATIENCE JONATHAN wherever she is IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Ebelebe npoh! cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nijaninja1: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2012
KingMEXX: buh come to think of it, If Dame can be flown to Germany for jus food poisonin, where do ppl sufferin from Cancer goto??...Heaven??

Bros didn't you read the part that the "poison" was so strong, she no fit talk again. abi you no know say "poison" fit kill pason ni? "poison" serious oh,lol...anyways, I wish her quick recovery
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by okeybest19(m): 2:54am On Sep 03, 2012
What happened to drinking palm oil as a solution to food poisoning??....abi palm oil no dey aso rock??

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2012
The same Germany Yar adua go wey people dey curse am like say it all ends with him?? WOW . . .

Even Ordinary food poisoning, she is flown to Germany . . where her husband has yet to do anything, like his predecessor, to fix the Health Care system in Nigeria? o ma se oo!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by buchibabe: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: wait o. who the hell poison our fist lady?

Na me
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by mkmyers45(m): 2:58am On Sep 03, 2012
okeybest19: What happened to drinking palm oil as a solution to food poisoning??....abi palm oil no dey aso rock??
Na only cassava oil..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by noblejazz(m): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2012
May God heal her fast....to come back to concentrate on her new appointment in Bayelsa....She must complete here tenure by fire by force!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Truckpusher(m): 3:17am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti: Haba!
So rich people suffer from 'food-poisoning' too? tongue
See as she swell for bench like 'boar-constrictor'!
My fellow 'widowers' part 1.
Grab ya own copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

We wish her well. . .if it is the wish of her 'gods'! Amin o!
She never looked healthy anyhoo.
Na so 'First Lady' suppose look?
See as her husband REYsemBOO 'Port Harcourt' First-Son original.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Na wetim she carry for that belle sef? undecided
You again ?..oya go take your medicine. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by iBukas: 3:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Get well madam jonathan my english teacher

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 3:26am On Sep 03, 2012
Thank Jah I have registered my presence in the first 2 pages of this thread. I so wish the first one was not deleted by that Seun of a person. Truck-pushers have arrived. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/truckpusher/posts

Romance / Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Truckpusher(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31

I use to be very close to this chick ,i mean just a platonic thing we had together and she really thinks i'm funny and fun to be with and she also confides in me .Then she got a very serious guy and he finally proposed and they both agreed,started making arrangements for the wedding then she gave me a call to give me heads up on things [size=20pt]after talking for 2mins i jokingly[/size] said "I HOPE SAY YOU DUN TELL AM HOW MANY ABORTION U DUN FOR YOUR LIFE" And the line went dead because the phone was on speaker and he was around her....i felt so sad even till now.

Hmmm! Who needs medication again? What a m0r0n! grin
You think you are in 'romance' section of NL for im-be-ceels? cheesy
Let me help you derail the thread, so we can take breaks from the political section for about 6 months.
Thank our stars for 'poly-monikers' abi?
Phaggot-cyte!

Will you clearrrrrrrrrrrrrat of my sight! angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by proudlyafrican(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Get well soon,Mrs. First Lady and our Perm Sec.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti: Thank Jah I have registered my presence in the first 2 pages of this thread. I so wish the first one was not deleted by that Seun of a person. Truck-pushers have arrived. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/truckpusher/posts

Hmmm! Who needs medication again? What a m0r0n! grin
You think you are in 'romance' section of NL for im-be-ceels? cheesy
Let me help you derail the thread, so we can take breaks from the political section for about 6 months.
Thank our stars for 'poly-monikers' abi?
Phaggot-cyte!

Will you clearrrrrrrrrrrrrat of my sight! angry

Jisos shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ROCKJ1(m): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Get well soon first lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by malc619(m): 3:51am On Sep 03, 2012
This will definitely affect both the price and availability of XXXXX....

Get well soon, DPJ. Your husband needs you......

P.S... Learnt of her ill-health on Dino's TL..

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 4:02am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

Jisos shocked

To tell you the kind of ANIMALS on this NL of a CYBER JUNGLE!
Only after 2 minutes of conversation to a 'platonic' friend.
The SOB is talking about medication.
Tufiakwa!
Annoying swine! angry

Just go and read the raggamuffin's posts.
GAAAd!Coming here to derail a thread without even responding.
Psycho Basssard!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Jettage: 4:06am On Sep 03, 2012
“As I was going up the stair

I met a man who wasn’t there

He wasn’t there again today

I wish, I wish he’d stay away.”

Hughes Mearns
“Life has no reasons; A struggling through the gloom and the senseless end of it is the insult of the tomb.” Is it no wonder that so much of the world, who take their cue from themselves and their own finite existence, end up with such apathy? Samuel Becket in his "Waiting for Godot"

Oh that men will realize the vanity of life and do the right thing in their brief existence. reading the comments and reaction of the President and the wife, "I say Oh that they are wise".................................
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by beentarh(f): 4:07am On Sep 03, 2012
Cant belief A̶̲̥̅♏ saying this, bt because A̶̲̥̅♏ human, Ȋ̝̊̅ have †ø wish U̶̲̥̅̊ α̍̍̊ quick recovery. Sincerely, too much vocabulary na poison o!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Acidosis(m): 4:12am On Sep 03, 2012
AMALA ! ! ! ! ! ! Oh WHY ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nannyo(f): 4:16am On Sep 03, 2012
cry[quote ;Dauthor=pD coolude]

Ebelebe npoh! cheesy [/quote] shocked as a matter of fact, I support her travelling abroad. U no know who b wan kill am in d first place. Prevention is better than cure o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati / The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.