Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48320 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Arabianzee: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2012
proudly GARRIAN
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by soledadd: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Obviously dis garri issue is becoming something else. I think i am enjoying it now. Come to think of it, garri deserves the honour its getting from nairaland because its the most widely consumed local food, which has given many people employment. Many are what they are today because their parents were garri dealers. Kudos to garrinized nairalanders for promoting garri. May your days be long.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2012
OOOBOY SEE GARRI, CHEI GARRI, I LOVE YOU grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2012
laff wan tear my ribs oooo.
p.s i love d GARRi guys' dey r so funny but also dey shud tek some thread serious n contribute wisely witout asking hw does dz affect d price of garri. Garri na my best swallow ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2012
I DEY SHIT GARRI

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Chitexs250(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2012
soledadd: Obviously dis garri issue is becoming something else. I think i am enjoying it now. Come to think of it, garri deserves the honour its getting from nairaland because its the most widely consumed local food, which has given many people employment. Many are what they are today because their parents were garri dealers. Kudos to garrinized nairalanders for promoting garri. May your days be long.
u are blessed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2012
Niseamaka:

Both. Bashing other tribes is as irritating as talking about the price of garri in every thread.
This is d reason why Nigeria won't progress. I hope the likes of u never occupy public office bcuz u'll give more attention 2 irrelevant matters.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by jslimz(f): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2012
Real chemistry of G4. Pls add more
Emmy9ite: The chemistry of garri
-Garri is an element with symbol (Ga) or G4
-Garri occurs in a combined state in eba
-Garri is a group 1 element with atomic number 15. It is monoatomic
-Garri is in period 3
-The electronic configuration is 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p3
-Garri reacts with hot water to produce eba
-It reacts with cold water in the presence of a catalyst groundnut to form 'drinking garri'

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by chucksbadt(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2012
can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine i was banned for 3 days 4 defending our honorable
Garri....nw i am ANGRY!!!....am gonna form a team of garri advocates!!...bt Ћψ did my ban ŕêåƖî affect d price of my honorable Garri?#teamgarrirules
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2012
garri dey for sale at a reduce price. Any interested person should pls contact me on my phone numb. GARRI. Order now, offer last while GARRI last.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2012
SEE GARRI WITH CLASS grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ichommy(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2012
Speechless, speechless dat how u make me feel wen am wit U *Ga...* Oga Seun take it easy nah.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by garridude: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2012
Physics of Garri=>> Garri is the square root of cassava and it is inversely proportional to eba.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sylve11: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2012
berem: "My post is drinking garri" embarassed

Na ur thing before na embarassed cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Niseamaka:

Both. Bashing other tribes is as irritating as talking about the price of garri in every thread.

Man, the price of garri is a kinda of statment that cracks up the laughter in every human being unless you are a saddist. No thanks to nairaland cause it has breeded a lot of saddists
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=Niseamaka]

Advocates of the garri crew?.What will they be advocating for?.Talking about the price of garri in every thread?.Get a life.[/quote
U better start d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y drink garri with eja dindin aßℓ̊ u think say na everybody fit afford the dog food wey u d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y chop?get a life today drink garri with eja dindin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ujchief(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2012
gboss4sure:

As you dey now u don look urself finish and u fit start a war against the garri people? How many sympathisers have you got. You should know that sideing seun won't make you a mod or get you anywhere rather always be on the side of truth which is support Freedom Of Speech
seun isnt impeding ur freedom of speech, the rule is simple, 'dont derail a thread'. If u want to discus about ur food item, open a thread and fire down. The mods arent banin u for mentioning gari, they're baning u for derailing a topic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2012
View Your Profile

Nairaland Forum / Your Profile

Send E-Mail Message To GARRI (x7)

Time registered: September 04, 2012

Time spent online: 2 hours & 14 minutes

View Your posts (19) | View Your topics (0)

Banned by OAM4J in Politics for Garri troll. Ban expires on 1:08pm On Sep 06

Persecution by DI.CK-TATORS.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Check the link below and see how I have been brutalized...
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/garri%20%28x7%29/posts
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ehiotoye(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2012
It is pitiful. Hear d word mostly on nairaland. Cn remember wen last i touch it
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2012
garri_dude: Garri (also known as gari, garry, or tapioca) is a popular West African food made from cassava tubers.
Garri can roughly be categorized into: rough, medium and smooth. The amount of water needed for soaked garri is 3:1..
..... Obviously, i cant quote ur comprehensive details about d Topic 'GARRI'. Dude, was 'GARRI' the Topic Of Ur Project Back Then in d University? It was just last week an American friend was asking me what is Garri Or Eba? (When I told her like 4times in week, what i have eaten, anytime she asked, "Mike, what did you had for lunch or dinner?"wink she was so interested about Garri or Eba, what does it looks like? How was it made? Can it be bought @ d eatery? Is it proteinuos? Those were d baggage of questions i got from her!! I tried explaining to her as much as i could, But Thank God 4 dis topic here today! Garri Dude, I hereby seek your indulgence => Can you kindly permit me to paste & copy ur COMPREHENSIVE & DETAILED definition of Garri & Eba To Our Dear Friend in USA?? I'll surely quote you as source! Thanks in Anticipation of ur Favourable Response!! (@least, she will be glad, and wont ban me from being her friend!!!)
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ayoskin24: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun just they ban everybody.which kind forum be the one wey u no fit speak ur mind.if u post about g4 or not so far the comment doesn't suit him. You are baned.it is becoming an issue.smoking G4 all the way.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2012
i just notice something. Is like the garri team are winning the battle. The topic was formarly *what do you think of nairaland garri gangs* but has been change to *what do you think of nairaland garri peeps*
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by handmaid: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2012
me thinks that the phrase ''and how does that affect the price of garri'' when used as a reply (though usually annoying), is nairalanders' way of saying what's the relevance of whatever post/comment' they are replying to.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Adematic(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2012
I think they should be invited for dialogue wt seun.to knw their feeling its as simple as A B C
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief:
seun isnt impeding ur freedom of speech, the rule is simple, 'dont derail a thread'. If u want to discus about ur food item, open a thread and fire down. The mods arent banin u for mentioning gari, they're baning u for derailing a topic.

Can you define derailing?
Do you know the meaning of Exclaimation. Is just like some shouting oh my God some will say how does this affect the price of garri another meaning for how does this affect the common man. Don't be too delusional guy nairaland
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2012
modelmike7: ..... Obviously, i cant quote ur comprehensive details about d Topic 'GARRI'. Dude, was 'GARRI' the Topic Of Ur Project Back Then in d University? It was just last week an American friend was asking me what is Garri Or Eba? (When I told her like 4times in week, what i have eaten, anytime she asked, "Mike, what did you had for lunch or dinner?"wink she was so interested about Garri or Eba, what does it looks like? How was it made? Can it be bought @ d eatery? Is it proteinuos? Those were d baggage of questions i got from her!! I tried explaining to her as much as i could, But Thank God 4 dis topic here today! Garri Dude, I hereby seek your indulgence => Can you kindly permit me to paste & copy ur COMPREHENSIVE & DETAILED definition of Garri & Eba To Our Dear Friend in USA?? I'll surely quote you as source! Thanks in Anticipation of ur Favourable Response!! (@least, she will be glad, and wont ban me from being her friend!!!)
He copied it from wikipedia.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by blackbeau1(f): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Pitiful and extremely annoying
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2012
Smh. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief:
I don't understand ur quote o "don't derail a thread"shey dem force u make u quote any garri comment ni aßℓ̊ u wan make them force garri down ur throat with eja dindin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.