Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48214 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2012
"My post is drinking garri" embarassed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ayobase(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Raw.:
this garri issue is annoying. Can you imagine theses fools derailing meaningful threads with garri comments? They are so dumb they do not know what else to say on threads. Hope you are not one of them. I have zero tolerance for ediotic fucktards that are hell bent on disturbing discussions on nairaland. undecided

My friend, keep quiet jare.
I was never a fan of this garri things, until almighty Seun made it so obvious....Im sure he learnt a lesson from this episode.....it should have just fizzled out, but now being celebrated.
And what website are u r managing...a social forum?
Is garri comment even the most annoying on NL?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2012
I love the garri people and I changed my signature in favour of them immediately I learnt that seun is banning them.

Someone will be on NL abusing and cursing another persons tribe and religion and seun won't talk and he is busy promoting news that potrays a particular sect of the country(ibos) in bad light but when some people makes jokes about a simple word *Garri* seun gets angry and starts banning people that shows the kind of brain he has.

ON NL feel free to abuse peoples tribes, religion, mothers and fathers and you will get away with it but don't mention *Garri* cause you will be banned. It really pains me.

By the way let's not forget that Seun Must Drink and Love Garri

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sexxydivaa: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Anytym wey i see'how does it affect the price of garri?'...i cnt stop wondering if na Person papa actually type that tin....lol...
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Up garri team but seriously how does this effect the price of garri sef?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ayobase(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2012
gboss4sure: I love the garri people and I changed my signature in favour of them immediately I learnt that seun is banning them.

Someone will be on NL abusing and cursing another persons tribe and religion and seun won't talk and he is busy promoting news that potrays a particular sect of the country(ibos) in bad light but when some people makes jokes about a simple word *Garri* seun gets angry and starts banning people that shows the kind of brain he has.

ON NL feel free to abuse peoples tribes, religion, mothers and fathers and you will get away with it but don't mention *Garri* cause you will be banned. It really pains me.

By the way let's not forget that Seun Must Drink and Love Garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Butoneday2(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2012
I am not a garri team member but how does this thread affect the price of ''garri'' if i may ask?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2012
luvola: seun should apologise to we proponet of garri or else we will plan e-coup on nairaland... How does this topic reduce the price of garri @ alaba market? :*i rep team garri*
Supported.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Htown64(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2012
Lanspower: and how does this affect the price of Garri? I'm not one of them oo but I love them cheesy
grin
Lanspower: and how does this affect the price of Garri? I'm not one of them oo but I love them cheesy
same here. ;-D
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Niseamaka(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: i eat very well better than you will ever do grin

The price of garri will continue to be of major concern for you and
folks with kindergarten mentality like you ad-infinitum. I wonder which
cave in that dungeon called Nigeria you`re typing your rubbish from.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by farydah: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2012
Gosh! This thread is TOTALLY hilarious....LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Raw.:
Seun is not against garri. He eats garri. He is against dumb fools that ask about the price of garri on every thread they visit. You fucktards should think.

Shatap I hate it when people without brain talks. Any rule that is against the freedom of speech acts is against human existance. Though am not one of the garri people but am one of their sympathiser and note that those people you call fools are better than you so go make something out of your life nigga

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sigmundfreud(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2012
DICKtator: All these garri comments got me in a paroxysm of laughter that everyone around me cannot but wonder if i am going crazy!!!

grin grin grin grin
People still dey wonder for u...for me, dey don conclude!
This thread is garrilious... Sowi hillarious!
Abeg make we organise negotiation btw GPAN and Nairaland mod.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Thw G-unit is the Garri Unit, they are waxing strong. But wait oh! did you know that we have a big political supporter? He is NSHI EWU SI OBU GARRI (SHEHU SHAGARI)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Fourcade(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2012
See as people dey get high BP on wetin no concern them...mr Raw i get your drift but you are on a long thing if you think you can take on everyone in favour of Garri...

Make una continue una crusade jare grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nonybb: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2012
CrazyMan: Give them time, they would fizzle out...even though that might take a while, I believe we would see their end.

Seun on the other hand, addressed the garri issue the wrong way.

His public statement about his hatred for the group and how personal he took the whole thing only made them stronger. Because most people felt he played the role of the Nigerian government towards that issue. (Ignoring more important issues on the forum, and laying emphasis on the less important ones)

But I believe that with time, they would fade...its not an issue...
and so how does this write-up affect the prize of otto in the market?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nonybb: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2012
CrazyMan: Give them time, they would fizzle out...even though that might take a while, I believe we would see their end.

Seun on the other hand, addressed the garri issue the wrong way.

His public statement about his hatred for the group and how personal he took the whole thing only made them stronger. Because most people felt he played the role of the Nigerian government towards that issue. (Ignoring more important issues on the forum, and laying emphasis on the less important ones)

But I believe that with time, they would fade...its not an issue...
and so how does this write-up affect the prize of garri in the market?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN: because we talk about bread and garri does not make us unserious people, it only shows how we take life simple, rather than too serious. our existence is pure vanity, so live your life well by smiling and laughing well with those around you cos you must surely cry one day either when you are about to die or because someone you love is about to die or is already dead. so eat and enjoy much garri and bread with water as long as you are alive. SEUN stop pretending and be a real human, for no one is above life. I am a reverend father of the catholic church, but that does not take away the fact that i must not consume garri or bread. common seun try them out, you will become a disciple of these soul foods. grin grin grin grin
reverend what,,
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lordmike: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2012
But on a very good, how does this affect the price of garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by malc619(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2012
Niseamaka:

The price of garri will continue to be of major concern for you and
folks with kindergarten mentality like you ad-infinitum. I wonder which
cave in that dungeon called Nigeria you`re typing your rubbish from.

Ʊ'r paranoid. Pls go ‎​Άnd drink Garri ‎​Άnd I'm sure you'll feel better....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Chitexs250(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2012
GPAN is nice to see all of us growning from grace to grace. No Weapon fashioned against Garri shall prosper
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Connoisseur(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2012
Unity in diversity; A typical Nigerian story. Its fun to see the ofemanus, d Igbos, boko haramists, buharists and the 40 gang squad unite on an issue.
I think this is a lesson on how not to quell a public uprising.
Say no to tribal bashings and welcome on board #TeamGarri

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2012
O mehn una sure say this garri nor go cause wahala for national assembly so. Even Aso rock don dey hear am for body . Make una free the garri guys.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2012
garri cannot be stopped, just let it be. angry angry angry.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by obinon(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun brought them the fame that they are currently enjoying,he could have kept mute and see it die naturally,but now 'garri' topics attract too much attention these days evidenced by the number of likes on this thread.And now when they are banned for using those words they sort of get some sympathy from other nairalanders.i was in one blog yesterday and somebody brought that garri stuff and i knew that the guy was a nairalander before one poster wrote 'you are definitely a nairalander'.seun,you inadvertently promoted them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SHEAU(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2012
They re not joble$$, they re just restless.
#Garifunky
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sylve11: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2012
schorlbone: it don't! But it actually affect the prize of Gary Neville grin

Wetin be 'it don't'? sad cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.