Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48428 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by 2million1(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2012
Occupy Nairaland-(Garri team)....the more u kip bannin us the more we multiply:p
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2012
black_beau: Pitiful and extremely annoying
cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2012
garri_dude: Physics of Garri=>> Garri is the square root of cassava and it is inversely proportional to eba.
. . . . Lol, so physics of garri self still dey? Na wa o. Na you be d next minister of garri, dude! But first sha, respond to my request, up there abeg!! OUR DEAR OL" GARRI , IS NOW A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION O, 12Pages, and still counting. . . Oh la la
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sambos994(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2012
I am armed and ready wit mah garri

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by achi4u(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Nown that we the garri united f.c are wining the match against Seun and his mod,we've to diverse another means to carry out our operations.
I propose we change the name 'garri' to another more powerful and acceptable names.
Here we go:
* . . .and how dose this topic affect the price of fuel in the market.

*. . .and how dose this news affect the price of kpomo with eba in the makt(lets give garri a breathing space)

*. . .and how dose this topic manages to reach 10pages?grin

Anything atall except the "price of garri'

feel free to suggest and add your own.

G.UNIT

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by jslimz(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2012
Guy free G4 peepz joor, they r hilarious, and i'm loving them.

sexkillz: Smh. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by 2million1(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2012
chucksbadt: can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine i was banned for 3 days 4 defending our honorable
Garri....nw i am ANGRY!!!....am gonna form a team of garri advocates!!...bt Ћψ did my ban ŕêåƖî affect d price of my honorable Garri?#teamgarrirules
up GARRI TEAM. The more dem ban us, the more dem multiply us
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nexxy007: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2012
cnt rememba d last time i drank garri. Precisely garri+sugar+coldwater+fried panla fish. I rep d garri club anytime though. Up garrism 4life.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2012
LAW OF COMBINING GARRI...The rate at which garri swells is directly proportional to the amount of water added and time left provided external forces are kept constant. G=KT
K=G1 T1/ G2 T2
G is measured in mudus
T is measured in seconds
K=Ms-1

calculations coming shortly,grab ur pencils

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun and all the mods are in support of the garri crew, except when they derail threads with garri comments. Derailers have always been banned since time immemorial. No one should feel victimized, law and order should be maintained for things to move on smoothly on Nairaland.

Derailing every thread with garri comments is wrong. We all know that.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2012
Now I can see reasons why i should like GARRI. GARRI is a delicacy that can be prepared with either hot or cold water. It is a type of fast food that takes less time to prepare. Its raw material is got from cassava. GARRI is fondly prepared after peeling the cassava chips. It is crushed and squeezed off its liquid contents and starches. When it is dry, it is sieved to seperate some unwanted granules and the required content is fried in a big pan. It is then spread in an open air after which the GARRI is ready for consumption. GARRI! Oh my good GARRI. Fondly enjoyed by presidents, senators, governors, ministers, LG chairmen, LG councillors, Seun, Nairalanders and the general public. GARRI is popularly used to make bread enjoyed in Aso rock. Pls ask GEJ. Students in all ranks find GARRI an indispensable means of survival. Okadas, barrow pushers, welders, traders etc will ever be grateful for the heavenly gift of GARRI to our generation. On GARRI! what else will i say that u re not? GARRI drinkers are normally fresh n sweet and mostly enjoyed with milk. GARRI! OH MY GARRI: ANYWAY HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: cool

The face of a DI.CKTATOR.....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2012
j-slimz:
Guy free G4 peepz joor, they r hilarious, and i'm loving them.

We have nothing against them . . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

The face of a DI.CKTATOR.....
grin grin grin grin grin
How are you today?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Now I can see reasons why i should like GARRI. GARRI is a delicacy that can be prepared with either hot or cold water. It is a type of fast food that takes less time to prepare. Its raw material is got from cassava. GARRI is fondly prepared after peeling the cassava chips. It is crushed and squeezed off its liquid contents and starches. When it is dry, it is sieved to seperate some unwanted granules and the required content is fried in a big pan. It is then spread in an open air after which the GARRI is ready for consumption. GARRI! Oh my good GARRI. Fondly enjoyed by presidents, senators, governors, ministers, LG chairmen, LG councillors, Seun, Nairalanders and the general public. GARRI is popularly used to make bread enjoyed in Aso rock. Pls ask GEJ. Students in all ranks find GARRI an indispensable means of survival. Okadas, barrow pushers, welders, traders etc will ever be grateful for the heavenly gift of GARRI to our generation. On GARRI! what else will i say that u re not? GARRI drinkers are normally fresh n sweet and mostly enjoyed with milk. GARRI! OH MY GARRI: ANYWAY HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET!!!! PLEASE HOW DO I JOIN THE ALMIGHTY GARRI CLUB

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2012
I love garri with eja dindin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by garridude: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2012
modelmike7: ..... Obviously, i cant quote ur comprehensive details about d Topic 'GARRI'. Dude, was 'GARRI' the Topic Of Ur Project Back Then in d University? It was just last week an American friend was asking me what is Garri Or Eba? (When I told her like 4times in week, what i have eaten, anytime she asked, "Mike, what did you had for lunch or dinner?"wink she was so interested about Garri or Eba, what does it looks like? How was it made? Can it be bought @ d eatery? Is it proteinuos? Those were d baggage of questions i got from her!! I tried explaining to her as much as i could, But Thank God 4 dis topic here today! Garri Dude, I hereby seek your indulgence => Can you kindly permit me to paste & copy ur COMPREHENSIVE & DETAILED definition of Garri & Eba To Our Dear Friend in USA?? I'll surely quote you as source! Thanks in Anticipation of ur Favourable Response!! (@least, she will be glad, and wont ban me from being her friend!!!)
Wikipedia is your friend! U are free to use it since I'm not the owner of the article, and wikipedia won't stop you from using it either
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI PICS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2012
j-slimz:
Real chemistry of G4. Pls add more
. . So chemistry 0f garri , dat one self dey? Gettin much more interestin . . . . U get d biology and accounting of garri na? Lol lol lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by nagoma(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2012
MORE ABOUT GARRI

Garri is a popular West African Food made from CASSAVA tubers.Cassava is an important staple in many developing countries of Africa. Cassava can grow in poor soil and is an important famine reserve crop.
Cassava tubers are rich in carbohydrates, mainly starch, however, deficient in protein, fat, and some minerals and vitamins. The nutritional value is less than that of cereals, legumes and some other roots such as yam.
Cassava contains the potentially toxic compounds, cyanogenic glucosides. If present in sufficient quantities, these compounds can cause acute cyanide poisoning and death in man and animals when consumed. Consumption of cassava containing non-toxic levels of cyanide over long periods of time results in chronic cyanide toxicity. Cassava toxicity is also associated with malnutrition. In societies where the diet is lacking in protein, ingestion of under processed bitter cassava can result in poisoning.
Cassava bread is a popular food of his exellency the President of Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lyth: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief:
seun isnt impeding ur freedom of speech, the rule is simple, 'dont derail a thread'. If u want to discus about ur food item, open a thread and fire down. The mods arent banin u for mentioning gari, they're baning u for derailing a topic.

Derailing my foot ....who bans d mods 4 makin an unworthy topic or a misleading topic frontpage? Imagine openin a nicely captioned topic only 2 find silly spewings in it, so droppin a comic line in it wld be d recourse after wastin my tym openin it. However ones meat it is anothers poison ....wat I find silly myt make sense 2 another, but that doesn't mean my comic line(designed 2 merely xpress my own disatisfation wit d topic) wld stop sm1 who's rly interested in d topic frm following it. No law says u mst comment on my line.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Smh. . .

U go ban dem tire. Am one of the garri squad fan

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2012
WOW! SEE HOW THIS OFFICER DEY HEALTHY FROM EATING GARRI grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by oluoma1: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2012
Chinedu Ikedieze denied having a child, and how does that affect the price of my ''Garri''.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Policewoman(f): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun is right joo. Why would some jobless homosapiens be derailing each thread with their senseless Garri innundoes? Off with their heads joo!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2012
gboss4sure:

U go ban dem tire. Am one of the garri squad fan
I am also a garri fan. . . But i believe there is a time for everything, and i also believe in doing the right thing at the right time.

Get your facts right.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Seun and all the mods are in support of the garri crew, except when they derail threads with garri comments. Derailers have always been banned since time immemorial. No one should feel victimized, law and order should be maintained for things to move on smoothly on Nairaland.

Derailing every thread with garri comments is wrong. We all know that.

Apologize to all you've insulted or get lost.......
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by kolamilan(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2012
The site owner does'nt know that we have strong political back up such as: Alh sheun shagari and Alh aminu maigari ***singing*** kulikuli poun kan odi naira kan, we want 2 know watzup idi ti garri shey won. Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I am also a garri fan. . . But i believe there is a time for everything, and i also believe in doing the right thing at the right time.

Get your facts right.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Too late bro. You are Anti-Garri.....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief:
seun isnt impeding ur freedom of speech, the rule
is simple, 'dont derail a thread'. If u want to discus about ur food item, open a thread and fire down. The mods arent banin u for mentioning gari, they're baning u for derailing a topic.
pls can u explain derailing a topic in terms of nl?i have some questions to ask u

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / 2 Women Uplifting Each Other - SA Influencer Shares Photo Of A Lady & A Snake / Ram Spotted On A Roof Of Two Storey Building (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.