Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48354 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ayo111uk(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2012
In terms of using slang Nigeria is rated second behind United State.
The phrase regarding GARRI actually mean - Is All Good - Nothing Spoil.
GARRI gang should come with good business idea that will further reduce GARRI price.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2012
oje_koma_je_eba: Which kind reverend you be?
THE ONE OF JESUS CHRIST. MY FELLOW GARRI MATE, HOPE YOU ATE GARRI TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Osrachingy(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2012
Anyone who hates The Movement For Emancipation Of The Price Of Garri On Nairaland should go buy Dana ticket...No exclusion!! Foreva #TeamGarri

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

hmmmmm

banning people undecided undecided

only one person and its because he kept spamming the thread with off topic comments
thanks for ur confirmation pls can u kindly post the commentshe made thatwere spamming ,so that ur other mods and including sexkilz might judge whether it was really so or not ,or betterstill the whole of nairaland to judge ,and pls let not use the excuse of privacy here.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ijoseda(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2012
I think all the Garrium prisoners should be released...
i mean all those that is being persecuted for Garium sake!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2012
Elebiju: u dare call ne a liar then woe betides the mod that hid the garri pix I uploaded earlier check page 13 nothing in this world can make me like u sexkillz sogbo

The day you like me is the day i die. . . So pls, roll up your likeness, and shove it!

I don't need it. . . Never have, never will!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by babarazy: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2012
una no dey tire?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Abuklaw(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Dis garri stuff is spreading lik wildfire in harmattan oooo coz am nw tag an unserious entity in my area bcoz b4 u say sumfin i wil just land it on u. DEN HW DOSE DIS AFFECT D PRICE OF GARRI and almost all my frnds even dose dat knws notin abt d slang origin nw make it deir blood tonic.
Kudos 2 d garri teams ooooooo
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ismhab(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Osrachingy: Anyone who hates The Movement For Emancipation Of The Price Of Garri On Nairaland should go buy Dana ticket...No exclusion!! Foreva #TeamGarri
I HOPE SEUN AND MUKINA ARE INCLUDED, LET THEM GO BUY DANA TICKET.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2012
TBH, i have never belonged to the garri gang or made the infamous garri speech but after seeing seun for whom he is(dictator),i now rep them and support their actions.when i started reading nairaland newly, i was heartbroken and disgusted by the tribal fights and mudslingging by folks here...it got to a point that i begged seun on a thread he opened to ban peeps that engage in this but bluetooth said everyone has freedom of speeech.even seun didnt do anything on that issue again...so how can seun who allow bigots and tribal fights to go on this forum be against the garri cabal?..its called double standard and hypocrisy!!...this is a general forum for god's sake and peeps are entitled to their opinions...if you dont like the garri statements, then dont comment on it nor quote it..just ignore it and pass..no humanbeing is the same...we have our differencies...i see thread that doesnt concern GEJ yet you will see people calling him a RETARDEEN in those threads...they dont get banned because seun and co enjoys its traffic but once garri is mentioned, they hyperventilate...i gladly and joyfully support team garri...spam every thread with your comments till seun stop being partial and ban bigots and off topics commenters.as simple as that
#teamgarriwilllivelong#

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2012
ismhab:
I HOPE SEUN sexkillz AND MUKINAOAM4J ARE INCLUDED, LET THEM GO BUY DANA TICKET.

Editted Appropriately!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Why should garri be discussed as figure of speech? And what figure of speech is it classified under?
Idiomatic expression,not figure of speech angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
thanks for ur confirmation pls can u kindly post the commentshe made thatwere spamming ,so that ur other mods and including sexkilz might judge whether it was really so or not ,or betterstill the whole of nairaland to judge ,and pls let not use the excuse of privacy here.

The MODs can see the hidden post and killz confirmed it already
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: The day you like me is the day i die. . . So pls, roll up your likeness, and shove it!

I don't need it. . . Never have, never will!
if an interview had been conducted in the selection of mods i'm sure this thing would have qualified for nairaland garri hawker cos u lack the maturity to mod a large forum like this, the mods I see on other sites are more matured and understanding wo ban me if u like me don't care but I know I'll have d opportunity to shove dry garri down ur throat someday with cold eba up ur arse #TeamGarri

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2012
Legit1: Idiomatic expression,not figure of speech angry
He said figure of speech and not me. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Booty4me: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2012
lalaosky: TBH, i have never belonged to the garri gang or made the infamous garri speech but after seeing seun for whom he is(dictator),i now rep them and support their actions.when i started reading nairaland newly, i was heartbroken and disgusted by the tribal fights and mudslingging by folks here...it got to a point that i begged seun on a thread he opened to ban peeps that engage in this but bluetooth said everyone has freedom of speeech.even seun didnt do anything on that issue again...so how can seun who allow bigots and tribal fights to go on this forum be against the garri cabal?..its called double standard and hypocrisy!!...this is a general forum for god's sake and peeps are entitled to their opinions...if you dont like the garri statements, then dont comment on it nor quote it..just ignore it and pass..no humanbeing is the same...we have our differencies...i see thread that doesnt concern GEJ yet you will see people calling him a RETARDEEN in those threads...they dont get banned because seun and co enjoys its traffic but once garri is mentioned, they hyperventilate...i gladly and joyfully support team garri...spam every thread with your comments till seun stop being partial and ban bigots and off topics commenters.as simple as that
#teamgarriwilllivelong#
Gbam #irepgarrirepublic#
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Elebiju: if an interview had been conducted in the selection of mods i'm sure this thing would have qualified for nairaland garri hawker cos u lack the maturity to mod a large forum like this, the mods I see on other sites are more matured and understanding wo ban me if u like me don't care but I know I'll have d opportunity to shove dry garri down ur throat someday with cold eba up ur arse #TeamGarri
Blah Blah Blah. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2012
SEXKILLZ PLEASE I BEG YOU, BE HONEST, DO YOU LOVE GARRI? YOU KNOW YOUR COMPARISON DOES NOT FIT. THE INTERNET IS THE WIND, IT IS A MIX OF DIFFERENT ODOURS, YOU PERCIEVE ALL OF THEM AND CHOOSE TO LIKE WHICHEVER THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU. GARRI, EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES IT WAY INTO ALL SECTIONS OF NL WILL NEVER OVERTAKE THEM BUT RATHER SPICE THEM UP WHILE THE MAIN SUBJECT MATTER STILL PREVAILS. JUST BE FRANK WITH YOURSELF.

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2012
Fourcade:

Left the thread some mins ago..later i was humming this song grin
shows how much we are progressing
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2012
My people, My people, I hereby submit an agenda; OPERATION M.E.G.A.(Movement for Emancipation of Garri Activist/Association). We await His Excellency,The Garri Association President to pass a resolution on this matter! angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Blah Blah Blah. . .
Dude i will like to let you know as the lord over local foods and the duke of garri land, u re really dull for banning my I.D donlittle
and trust me, u cant win, i repeat, u cant win against me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2012
undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ojekomajeeba: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: You as a priest should know better than this nonsense. Your bible says there is a time for everything. Even the God you claim to worship is not a disorganized God, so why are you piloting the proliferation of disorganization on Nairaland, all in the name of humour?

Does that make sense to you? Is that what you were taught in the "priest school?"

is this how you conduct mass?

Will you leave the mass you were supposed to conduct, and start discussing and conducting a garri meeting in church?

How will you feel if people started shouting garri garri while you are conducting mass?

Do the right thing.
yes, yes, u are entirely right! he cannot do that in the church because he cannot do that, but this is nairaland and not a church, a discussion forum and garri can be mentioned anytime and anyday
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Legit1: My people, My people, I hereby submit an agenda; OPERATION M.E.G.A.(Movement for Emancipation of Garri Activist/Association). We await His Excellency,The Garri Association President to pass a resolution on this matter! angry
As the duke of garriland and the lord over local foods. i will get it to the president of GPAN
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN: SEXKILLZ PLEASE I BEG YOU, BE HONEST, DO YOU LOVE GARRI? YOU KNOW YOUR COMPARISON DOES NOT FIT. THE INTERNET IS THE WIND, IT IS A MIX OF DIFFERENT ODOURS, YOU PERCIEVE ALL OF THEM AND CHOOSE TO LIKE WHICHEVER THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU. GARRI, EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES IT WAY INTO ALL SECTIONS OF NL WILL NEVER OVERTAKE THEM BUT RATHER SPICE THEM UP WHILE THE MAIN SUBJECT MATTER STILL PREVAILS. JUST BE FRANK WITH YOURSELF.
Be frank with yourself, priest. Is Jesus happy with your actions?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by kaiye007: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2012
I really like this garri cabals. very funny people. nija i hail ooo!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Nairaland is a result of hard work and determination of the founder, even at detriment to his health. It progressed because of members like you and i. . .

Does it make sense to allow his work go down in flames? Does it make sense to fold our hands and watch the dismal display of thoughtlessness in the name of garri?

Garri is a type of food. There is a food section on Nairaland. Would it hurt anyone to discuss garri in food section? Why post about garri in romance section and family section for example? Why?

What is wrong is wrong. That a few people think it is right doesn't make it right.
Few ni?? Guy you are mistaken.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ujchief(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN:
TO BE REALISTIC MR SEXKILLZ, I AM A REVEREND FATHER OF A CATHOLIC CHURCH SO DO NOT THINK WE GARRI LOVERS ARE NOT HIGHLY PLACED PEOPLE. SEXKILLZ LOOSEN UP AND PRAISE MY MASTER "GARRI" OR ELSE....
catholic priest indeed! And how come a catholic priest is askin us to 'praise his master, gari'? I thut God should be ur master! Blasphemy! This is a simple case, keep ur gari coments in this thread or any other thread relating to food. No one hates gari, but witout rules, this place wil be a mess.
#saveNairaland
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2012
garri_dude: Wikipedia is your friend! U are free to use it since I'm not the owner of the article, and wikipedia won't stop you from using it either
. . . . . Thanks bro! I just did. Waiting for her response after d analytical reading process by her. . . . I'm off to d market to re-fill my big paint bucket of ijebu garri. It will last me till Oct 1st!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: Dude i will like to let you know as the lord over local foods and the duke of garri land, u re really dull for banning my I.D donlittle
and trust me, u cant win, i repeat, u cant win against me.
Even if you create a thousand and one IDs, i will ban them all. . .

Now the question is, are you really that jobless so as to create numerous IDs just to derail threads?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.