Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction (19551 Views)

Under Pressure From Boko Haram, Kidnappers, FG Endorses Militias In States / FG Endorses Cancellation Of Promotion Exams For Civil Servants / FG Endorses Sanusi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
mjay: God will judge these people as they continue to mortgage our future.

Our leaders play d country round like its a game of MONOPOLY!
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by wellmax(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:
GEJ will not go until he sinks this country. He should make it easier for everybody by just diving the nation. what a clueless govt

Did anyone notice what the 'cassava bread' policy and subsequent increment in the price of flour and bread is already doing to common Nigerians?
Tell me what GEJ and his uneconomic team done τ̅☺ improve the lot of Nigerians.
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by PastorOla1: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
The Big Boyz of NAIJA Have Spoken,
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by truetalk4ever: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
That was how they dare Nigerian's on the fuel subsidy issue in january, our leader are there for their own selfish interest which is looting and stealing, that why they don't listen, these may just be the last straw that will break the camel's back.
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Sijo01(f): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Naira has finally lost its value/repect. O ma se o cry cry
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
This really got to me mr Gej!! Don't let me call you what they have always called you. What a daft move.
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by inspirenet: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
Tunsbobo: Its a good policy if u ask me.....!

smiley
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by excondido(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
......and we (nigerians) live happily ever after.

3 Likes

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by 5alive(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Price of garri on my mind
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Generalpipe1: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
80% of the nigerian populace that makes use of cash are the peaty traders. Such as the gala sallers, lacasera sellers and the civil servents entering the commercial buses etc, how do they expect this 5k things to favour them and we want to go cashless. The multipler effect is going to be too much and it wil resuit to an hyper inflation and further devalue the naira. Just imagin entering the bus and you give the conductor 5k, he wil use 1hr+ to look for change. This policy is just a further proof that some element who vow not to let go the finacial monopoly of this country will do anyfin to hold on to it .Nigerians are watching where you people are piloting Nigeria to. Only time will tell.
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by UNLEASHED(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire: [size=15pt]I HATE COINS !!![/size]

Na coins just dey vex you all the way lol grin
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by DisGuy: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
General pipe: 80% of the nigerian populace that makes use of cash are the peaty traders. Such as the gala sallers, lacasera sellers and the civil servents entering the commercial buses etc, how do they expect this 5k things to favour them and we want to go cashless. The multipler effect is going to be too much and it wil resuit to an hyper inflation and further devalue the naira. Just imagin entering the bus and you give the conductor 5k, he wil use 1hr+ to look for change. This policy is just a further proof that some element who vow not to let go the finacial monopoly of this country will do anyfin to hold on to it .Nigerians are watching where you people are piloting Nigeria to. Only time will tell.

How?

1 Like

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by pareto(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
IT IS FINISHED!

1 Like

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
people should stop crying about this and cry more when you hear BONDS are been sold or when you hear about what our fractional reserve ratio is... angry angry angry redenomination of a currency is not a bad idea....but devaluing our currency from month to months via BONDS is the real problem angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Ade22luv: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
GEJ av notin 2 offer nigerians except al dis beta stil He wil b the most "PRAISE" presido in d world
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by omodapson(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Misplaced priority.
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by mancheeutd(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
This is so not cool i wonder wat the advicer's to the president is thinking
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by attah001: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
crazyy .....these guyz need to be spanked
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by gbadexy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
I was worried at the silence of the president and was hoping he would call the mallam to order.
With thus, I can confidently declare jona as the worst president we ever had.
I think the president has an agenda to ruin this country.
His removal of the non existing subsidy to begin with caused increase in prices of goods and services due to increase in cost of transporting the goods, we are still trying to cope with the inflation and now again they are using their ingenuity to bring about another policy that would further reduce the purchasing power of our money.
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by ZeusI: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hahahahaha.... our repulsive feeling about coins will force the price of goods and services to soar beyond redemption(inflation), well, Nigerians got what they wanted, did not Prof. Soludo wanted to decimate two zeros to highten the value of naira, internationally, and every unreasonable fool in this country were calling for his removal. At least, Nigerians has gotten what they prefered. Its not that bad, so to speak, because Zimbabwe once had Z$100billion note, which keeps us at the safer side of hyper-inflation.

1 Like

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by otodeluxe(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
I will soon leave this country for this old black monkey, he's caused us pains before and throughout his tenure
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by miky(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
LOL grin grin grin

Nigerians should vote for me!!! i promise to remove two zeros from the nigerian currency with the signing of a single paper on my first day... and also dissolve the 5000-50 naira notes leaving only 20-1 naira notes.. Since this is what Nigerians want?? and according to popular conclusion this should simultaneously reduce INFLATION and make Naira 1:1 with Dollar.. grin grin grin

Is this what you guys want
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by 5alive(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
If GEJ wakes up 2moro & says Nigeria has been sold to China. Pls call me chong chin han

3 Likes

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Genius100: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Quite frankly, I really do not understand what you guys are crying about. Why are Nigerians so ignorant? You have been challenged to bring forth any reputable study that links inflation with currency denomination, no one has been able to. Yet you are here lamenting over something you know nothing about. Do you have any rational and conclusive proof of the adverse effect of this policy? If not, STFU..

1 Like

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
I knew it will come to this. The executive arm has bn mute all the while.
Am really disappointed!!
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by miky(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Genius100: Quite frankly, I really do not understand what you guys are crying about. Why are Nigerians so ignorant? You have been challenged to bring forth any reputable study that links inflation with currency denomination, no one has been able to. Yet you are here lamenting over something you know nothing about. Do you have any rational and conclusive proof of the adverse effect of this policy? If not, STFU..

lol dont spoil the fun mate... grin grin
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by obailala(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Please, can someone be kind enough to explain to me why/how the N5000 note will destroy our economy/nation?? If the words of CBN are anything to go by, the new N5000 notes will not necessarily be in circulation; just like in the US where they have the $1000 and $10,000 bills (which are however not in circulation)

1 Like

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by heed101(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
He would be d most cursed president as far as I am concerned grin
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by wengerjay(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jonathan can approve anything so far u dont admonish him nt to contest for second term.What a 'rubber-stamped' president!May God rescue us from these tyrants who are bent on bleeding our economy into an anaemic state.God dey watch o!
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
Genius100: Quite frankly, I really do not understand what you guys are crying about. Why are Nigerians so ignorant? You have been challenged to bring forth any reputable study that links inflation with currency denomination, no one has been able to. Yet you are here lamenting over something you know nothing about. Do you have any rational and conclusive proof of the adverse effect of this policy? If not, STFU..
mr genius,do you have proof that the project will do otherwise...
If not STFU at once.

2 Likes

Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by obailala(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2012

As Nigerians, we are so used to criticizing and complaining to a point where we now criticize and even demonstrate for non-issues
Re: FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction by shuues: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
floridam: Someone with #18,000 minimum wage salary will be given just 3 of the #5000 note and 3 of #1000 notes for a whole month ?
LOL
Guy, is it d number of notes given dat matters or d value. My annoyance is d 40b dat wil be wasted again by dis clueless GEJ 2 prod dis new note against all oda pressing issues dat bothers me. Wat a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Wanori/Amarwa Village, Burns 4, Destroy Houses (Photos) / Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner / 21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.