Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention (18528 Views)

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 / Obama's Speech: Was It Read From A Screen Or Said Off Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by IykeD1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2012

shymexx: Decent speech, but nothing too spectacular to be gassed about... She told her story, and almost all black kids raised in the western world can relate to it - but at the end of the day, it isn't about teleprompted speeches anymore, it's about actions... Obama gave hope in 2008(not American but I couldn't believe I shed a tear when I saw Roland Martin on CNN crying after he won)- and he was one of the reasons why I became interested in politics - I became a fan CNN, FOX etc.. though I wasn't American, nor do I live there...Michelle and her husband got people's sympathy and everyone thought they were the real deal - the CHANGE and RESET BUTTON slogans won everyone's heart around the world... America's first black president was an inspirational story for blacks from the ghettos of New York to council flats in London, and the slums of Lagos - we all thought the saviour had finally arrived - but 4 years after, he's just another neo-con in sheep's clothing, who works for the banksters, plutocrats, wall street, and the powers that be... I bought 'Dreams of my Father' and 'Audacity of Hope' just to study this 'saviour' God had sent to humanity - but he turned out to be another war monger in a subtle way.

Blacks in America have never had it worse in recent years than they had it under Obama... Sub-saharan Africa is still bearing the brunt of the Jihadist monsters Obama and his cronies created in Libya... Mali has been invaded by Jihadists, Boko Haram is terrorising Nigeria, and it's going to get worse...

Obama, or whoever wins in America is just the same politics with a different face - I could care less about flamboyant teleprompted speeches right now, fooled once, but will never be fooled again.

Cheers!

Obviously, you really have no clue what you are talking about, though you think you do. You managed to point out how Obama failed without
mentioning the fact that the opposition plotted from day one to derail him. Never in the history of America has the opposition said NO to any bill or proposal advanced by the White House. And yes, Obama is evil for taking out Gaddafi and of course he is responsible for Boko Haram's rise in Nigeria. I also heard he is responsible for the state of Lagos-Benin road.

Oh, he is such a neo-con that the real neo-cons wants him out so bad. He is such a neo-con that war mongers have been pushing for him to bomb Iran and he is still pushing for sanctions and diplomacy. Really, you have no idea what you are talking about so stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Freiburger(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
Iyke-D:

Obviously, you really have no clue what you are talking about, though you think you do. You managed to point out how Obama failed without
mentioning the fact that the opposition plotted from day one to derail him. Never in the history of America has the opposition said NO to any bill or proposal advanced by the White House. And yes, Obama is evil for taking out Gaddafi and of course he is responsible for Boko Haram's rise in Nigeria. I also heard he is responsible for the state of Lagos-Benin road.

Oh, he is such a neo-con that the real neo-cons wants him out so bad. He is such a neo-con that war mongers have been pushing for him to bomb Iran and he is still pushing for sanctions and diplomacy. Really, you have no idea what you are talking about so stop pretending.
Leave all those anti-west who are are not even ready to help themselves but blaming all their failures on the west.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Iyke-D:

Simpletons like you are just too dumb... Hey, don't quote my post out of context if you have nothing intelligent to post, low IQ having hillbilly...

What did Obama do when the Democrats had majority in the House and Senate during the first 15 months of his tenure?? Some of you're just stupid!!

And you think if it was easy to just bomb Iran like that he won't have done it?? Low IQ having Homo habilis..

Ignore my post and don't quote me, simpleton.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Freiburger(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
shymexx:

Simpletons like you are just too dumb... Hey, don't quote my post out of context if you have nothing intelligent to post, low IQ having hillbilly...

What did Obama do when the Democrats had majority in the House and Senate during the first 15 months of his tenure?? Some of you're just stupid!!

And you think if it was easy to just bomb Iran like that he won't have done it?? Low IQ having Homo habilis..

I vowed not to reply your posts, but i'm sorry i must, what do you expect from him? he should be distributing money on your letter box every month without working for it because he promised helping black people? what about the health care bill? and the Guantanamo Bay detention camp he promised to do something to, It took George Bush two good wars to find out where Bin ladin was.
Why not stop calling people names and go straight to your point?
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Freiburger:
I vowed not to reply your posts, but i'm sorry i must, what do you expect from him? he should be distributing money on your letter box every month without working for it because he promised helping black people? what about the health care bill? and the Guantanamo Bay detention camp he promised to do somezhing to, It took George Bush two good wars to find out where Bin ladin was.
Why not stop calling people name and go straight to you point?

Let me use two illustrations out of many to buttress my point... I'll use blacks in America and Africa to cite why Obama is just another evil puppet.

Manufacturing companies in Detroit(downtrodden black city) VS Wall Street in the stimulus package = OBAMA WENT FOR WALL STREET!!

Gaddafi(strengthening Africa Development Bank to reduce the dependence of African countries on world bank and IMF) VS Islamists(LIFG) = OBAMA WENT FOR THE ISLAMISTS..

This is my last post on this thread.

Cheers!
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Freiburger(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
shymexx:

Let me use two illustrations out of many to buttress my point... I'll use blacks in America and Africa to cite why Obama is just another evil puppet.

Manufacturing companies in Detroit(downtrodden black city) VS Wall Street in the stimulus package = OBAMA WENT FOR WALL STREET!!

Gaddafi(strengthening Africa Development Bank to reduce the dependence of African countries on world bank and IMF) VS Islamists(LIFG) = OBAMA WENT FOR THE ISLAMISTS..

Cheers!
Have you ever sat down and think about what it takes to be in the white house dealing with all these lobbyist?
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by mu2sa2: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Politicians everywhere ar big LIARS. They say anything during campaigns, like Obama is using his wife to do now. But once in office they renege on their word. Why are people easily carried away by rhetoric, lies and empty talk? Many of the posters on this thread ar gullible. Any campaign talk is hot air - check out GEJ's.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Freiburger(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
mu2sa2: .Politicians say anything during campaigns, like Obama is using his wife to do now. When in office they renege on their word. Why are people easily carried away by rhetoric, lies and empty talk. Many of the posters on this thread gullible. Politicians everywhere ar big LIARS.
The problem with most of you is, while listening to politicians you fail to use your own reasoning potentials every human being has got, all you do is, set your expectations so high that you will start criticizing even at the slightest mistake.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by tlops(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
slightlyMad: can anyone summarize this in like 3 sentences?
thanks
Vote for Obama!
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by tnktosin(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
PEJ would say "Vote or umblerra,
press your finger for umblerra" tongue
tlops:
Vote for Obama!
on point
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by edakedkay: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Please someone should tell mama P to take a cue from Mitchy should there ever be a next time.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by gossips(f): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
shymexx:

Cheers!

Thank you .
I've always been an Obama fan but reading thru your arguement, I only got scared
I love humanity too, maybe that's why my fiance is a bit worried about how I sing the Obama praise.
I must be cautious.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by thelastPope(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Freiburger:
The problem with most of you is, while listening to politicians you fail to use your own reasoning potentials every human being has got, all you do is, set your expectations so high that you will start criticizing even at the slightest mistake.

Why are you giving excuses for Obama? Is it because he is black or because he can do great speeches? The guy raised everyone's expectations 4 years ago. So its now people's fault that their expectations got raised? Common!

He promised and didn't deliver, simple. He is trying to promise again and you want everyone to just believe? Na wa o!
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Fpersiee(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
EPOMA: and why is this post here
and why re u not not here?
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by montelik(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
It was a goodgreat speech. But it was like something you would have heard from either Obama back in 2008, and I believe one would have to enter a time machine back to 2008 for it to be really effective. It seemed to ignore the fact that the last 4 years of an Obama presidency have occurred and there is record now. There are telling results from those years, so flowery rhetoric, hope and change and trying to recreate the general ambiance which worked brilliantly when Obama was an unknown running for office in 2008 is not as potent anymore. The last 4 years of an Obama presidency did happen and that will provide a template for how voters will see the prospect for another 4 years. You can't just sweep them under the rug and wipe the slate clean.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by IykeD1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2012

What did Obama do when the Democrats had majority in the House and Senate during the first 15 months of his tenure?? Some of you're just silly!!

[b]And you think if it was easy to just bomb Iran like that he won't have done it?? [/b]Low IQ having Homo habilis..

Like I said, you have no clue of what you are talking about, here are just a few hints...
- He rescued the US from the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression (over 70 years ago)
- Financial regulation reform
- Healthcare reform (the country has been trying to do this for over 70 years)
- Took care of the Osama problem
- Rescued America's automobile industry
- Serious investments in Green Energy

Ask yourself, if he is such a puppet, how come most of the billionaires are supporting the other
guy? How come Wall Street donations in this election cycle has gone most to the other guy? On
Iran, the fact that he hasn't gone on an expedition is telling. Unlike you I never bought or read
any of his books and certainly didn't see as a messiah, but I have donated, voted, and and will do
so again for him.

You have no knowledge about the dynamics of this country. Ever heard of Jackie Robinson? Ever heard
of all the many people who were the "first" to break the racial barriers in the US? If you have, you
will know that those who wants the status quo to remain do not give their power easily.

First and foremost, Obama is the leader of the US and his primary interest is looking after the US.
That said, I will prefer an Obama African foreign policy to the other guy's any day. So many people
in Nigeria (don't know where you reside) are so blind that they do not see that to a large extent
the fate of black America is intertwined with theirs.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by sosereal201(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
garri_dude: Now that was breathtaking! I still can't believe that I read the entire post!
me too.normally i would av gotten tired of the piece but this one got me reading till the very end.truely astonishing
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by sosereal201(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
miteolu: I need summary.
pick every word one by one and divide 20
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
[s]
Iyke-D:

Like I said, you have no clue of what you are talking about, here are just a few hints...
- He rescued the US from the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression (over 70 years ago)

Ask yourself, if he is such a puppet, how come most of the billionaires are supporting the other
guy? How come Wall Street donations in this election cycle has gone most to the other guy? On
Iran, the fact that he hasn't gone on an expedition is telling. Unlike you I never bought or read
any of his books and certainly didn't see as a messiah, but I have donated, voted, and and will do
so again for him.

You have no knowledge about the dynamics of this country. Ever heard of Jackie Robinson? Ever heard
of all the many people who were the "first" to break the racial barriers in the US? If you have, you
will know that those who wants the status quo to remain do not give their power easily.

First and foremost, Obama is the leader of the US and his primary interest is looking after the US.
That said, I will prefer an Obama African foreign policy to the other guy's any day. So many people
in Nigeria (don't know where you reside) are so blind that they do not see that to a large extent
the fate of black America is intertwined with theirs.
[/s]

The fate of 'America' isn't intertwined with mine, but when America goes about what's intertwined with mine, I have a reason to voice my opinion about whoever is in-charge, get it?? I can't I'm replying a dunce like you - I should get my 10 years cousin to debate you and your homo hibilies IQ.

Let me break down your incoherent rant:

***- He rescued the US from the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression (over 70 years ago)*** - He did that yet America is still $16trillion in the hole, huh? Some of you're just ret.arded beyond redemption..

***- Financial regulation reform*** - He 'reformed' the financial regulation, yet the banksters and plutocrats on Wall Street still run the show, huh? The same lunatics that messed up the banking system of the world... FYI, I'm a Briton, and America's system is intertwined with our system over here - and we're still suffering from the atrocious financial meltdown caused by Wall Street...

*** - Took care of the Osama problem*** Nwahahahahaha!! The same Tim Osman Osama Bin Laden that has been dead since 2001, huh? Some of you are just gullible smh..

I don't even care about the rest of your innuendos - contact GM motors to ask them how Obama saved them... And next time don't post that Green Energy a la global warming crap to me... Get a brain and read more.. undecided
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Freiburger(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Iyke-D:

The guy earlier admitted he has no clue about what Mit Romney is what up to, that also implies ha has no clue about what the US election is all about. All he do is pick up point he have a little or no knowledge about and capitalize on it. Imagine the dude telling me about the US present debt figures, when he knew Bill clinton left over 5 $trillion behind when he left office, and Bush came and spent the whole cash on wars and tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans. Now he expect Obama to do a black magic within a short space of time.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^^^Who are you? The biggest co-signer/cheerleader on the forum, nah? Can't you be your own man, and make your points? Go 'fry' burger, or find something else to do - this topic is out of your depth, and the same goes for your co-travellers.. undecided
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Freiburger(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^Who are you? The biggest co-signer/cheerleader on the forum, nah? Can't you be your own man, and make your points? Go 'fry' burger, or find something else to do - this topic is out of your depth, and the same goes for your co-travellers.. undecided
Your response once again shows how empty you are, show some maturity and stop calling people names angry
Why taking it personal?
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^^Is it a crime to tell you to be a man, and have your own opinion without cosigning/cheerleading for others?? Now, tell me who's empty? undecided
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by manny4life(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
shymexx:

Cheers!

Shymmex PLEASE STOP saying things you know nothing about.

Obama rescued the "Detroit 3" with the TARP loans, go look at it. As of last year, those three companies had almost repaid their loans. Even the banks had paid almost all their debt. Goldman Sachs paid theirs, so did Bank of America and many others.

As for wall street, he rescued the banks as well, because if you understand the world of economics, finance and banking, you would know that these large banks debt were a serious burden to the development f U.S. i.e., if banks do not loan monies, how d you borrow? There was credit crunch in the finance market, banks had huge losses, there were enormous defaults from businesses, and what have you. Small businesses could not afford their payment resulting to default, that is why Obama stepped in. After that, SEC tighten their policies and were VERY STRICT on these banks on how they traded securities that caused defaults and almost led to a credit breakdown.

As a matter of fact, there were companies that couldn't be salvaged where millions of folks lost their savings, and investments. In fact, there was a stipulation to these banks how and where these loans should be used with emphasis placed on SMALL BUSINESS. These banks for instance Bank of America were skeptical about loaning the money. Just to encourage spending, at the year 2010, Obama released addition tax credits of up to $200 for single filers and $400 for double filers and more depending on your situation.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Freiburger(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
shymexx: ^^^Is it a crime to tell you to be a man, Now, tell me who's empty? undecided
Make yourself one first before telling someone else what to do. You think calling people names makes you special or diminish them?
You barely makes a comment without calling names.
Why taking things here too personal dude?
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by manny4life(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Freiburger:
The guy earlier admitted he has no clue about what Mit Romney is what up to, that also implies ha has no clue about what the US election is all about. All he do is pick up point he have a little or no knowledge about and capitalize on it. Imagine the dude telling me about the US present debt figures, when he knew Bill clinton left over 5 $trillion behind when he left office, and Bush came and spent the whole cash on wars and tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans. Now he expect Obama to do a black magic within a short space of time.

LOL, that's what pisses me off the most from folks who have no clue on what they talk about. Not only did bush spend Clinton's surpluses, he ran deficits into the trillions, YET, people have the nerve to accuse Obama. At least Obama was spending it, trying to revive the economy, Bush spent almost all of it on WARS, yes you heard WARS. That we're here today is because Obama rescued the banks, rescued the manufacturing industry, Agriculture through DoA, and still trying to help with tax credit to stimulate spending. I'll pick Obama any day than Romney.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by xuchy: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Serzly how does dis affect d price of garri? Abegi
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Abbey2sam(m): 12:26am On Sep 06, 2012
And thats what i call speach by a real first lady
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2012
manny4life:
Shymmex PLEASE STOP saying things you know nothing about.

Obama rescued the "Detroit 3" with the TARP loans, go look at it. As of last year, those three companies had almost repaid their loans. Even the banks had paid almost all their debt. Goldman Sachs paid theirs, so did Bank of America and many others.

As for wall street, he rescued the banks as well, because if you understand the world of economics, finance and banking, you would know that these large banks debt were a serious burden to the development f U.S. i.e., if banks do not loan monies, how d you borrow? There was credit crunch in the finance market, banks had huge losses, there were enormous defaults from businesses, and what have you. Small businesses could not afford their payment resulting to default, that is why Obama stepped in. After that, SEC tighten their policies and were VERY STRICT on these banks on how they traded securities that caused defaults and almost led to a credit breakdown.

As a matter of fact, there were companies that couldn't be salvaged where millions of folks lost their savings, and investments. In fact, there was a stipulation to these banks how and where these loans should be used with emphasis placed on SMALL BUSINESS. These banks for instance Bank of America were skeptical about loaning the money. Just to encourage spending, at the year 2010, Obama released addition tax credits of up to $200 for single filers and $400 for double filers and more depending on your situation.

You just posted an essay ridden with verbose, without actually saying anything..

Let's start with TARP loans... TARP loans was a program created and signed into law by George Bush to address the mortgage crisis... It wasn't something Obama initiated himself - and even after the $700billion stimulus package, the mortgage situation in America is still a mess... After the TARP loans were given out, there were no clear directive on how to use the money...

This is a quote from the New York Times after conference calls by executives of some two dozen US-based banks:
"few banks cited lending as a priority. Further, an overwhelming majority saw the program as a no-strings-attached windfall that could be used to pay down debt, acquire other businesses or invest for the future. Moreover, while TARP funds have been provided to bank holding companies, those holding companies have only used a fraction of such funds to recapitalize their bank subsidiaries"

The Senate Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the TARP concluded on January 9, 2009:

"In particular, the Panel sees no evidence that the U.S. Treasury has used TARP funds to support the housing market by avoiding preventable foreclosures". The panel also concluded that "Although half the money has not yet been received by the banks, hundreds of billions of dollars have been injected into the marketplace with no demonstrable effects on lending."

During 2008, companies that received $295 billion in bailout money had spent $114 million on lobbying and campaign contributions.

[quote]Banks that received bailout money had compensated their top executives nearly $1.6 billion in 2007, including salaries, cash bonuses, stock options, and benefits including personal use of company jets and chauffeurs, home security, country club memberships, and professional money management.

The Obama administration has promised to set a $500,000 cap on executive pay at companies that receive bailout money, directing banks to tie risk taken to workers' reward by paying anything further in deferred stock. Graef Crystal, a former compensation consultant and author of "The Crystal Report on Executive Compensation," claimed that the limits on executive pay were "a joke" and that "they're just allowing companies to defer compensation."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/02/04/us-usa-bailout-lobbying-idUSTRE51377B20090204?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews

^^^^The TARP loans and stimulus had minimal success - so what are you talking? Even GM is still almost as dead as it was before the bailout.
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by armyofone(m): 12:41am On Sep 06, 2012
I don't know if we can blame Obama for the current war. One thing we know is the day we fold our hands, that day the crazy ones will run amok.
The watching eyes of America is why some axis of evil doers are yet to strike big, although they are really trying and working hard, but we are working harder. The military don't sleep, always deploying and our Ships, Submarines and Carriers are all over the world working and watching the 7 Seas. We are working 24hours all year round watching through the pin hole shocked kiss. We know what is going on around the world, the bokos, the terrorists etc but they are little/minor side effect and it is okay.

Obama is the lesser devil if you ask me.

God bless America
God bless our troops.
SemperFi
Re: Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention by manny4life(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2012
^^^

Let me borrow your own statement "You just posted an essay ridden with verbose, without actually saying anything..."

As usual, you NEVER fail to disappoint. STOP beating around the bush and get straight to the point.

You claimed Obama did not rescue the Detroit car manufacturers which are lies.
Obama rescued these companies, go back and read it again,

GM and GMAC (an arm of GM) got more than $28billin,

Chrysler and Ford Motors got combined more than $6billion,

So what are you talking about?

Bush initiated it, so what? Bottom line is that Obama tapped into the loans and doled out about $34billion to GM, FORD and Chrysler. Aren't there other programs that Bush inherited from Clinton?

The monies they got, was it not paid back? Wasn't the money from the TARP loan? I'm trying hard to understand what you're talking about, Or do you think TARP was ONLY for mortgage/financial institutions ONLY?

GM restructured and is in good shape at least as of last year, they paid back their loans and moving on, so if they're in bad shape now, did it mean Obama hadn't rescued them? He saved tens of thousands of jobs when they needed him the most, that's why he's loved in Detroit... go and ask

We're talking about the Detroit three, and you, you've digressed talking about mortgage... seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Regional Governor Says Ukraine Bombed A Fuel Depot In Belgorod / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image / Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.