Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? (13817 Views)

Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by NEROSKY(m): 12:35am On Sep 06, 2012
I don't have GF, i have SM (SEXMATE)
i only call her every month end grin

if you show too much love and care to girls, you get's too much hurt and much heartbrake!!!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by 190: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2012
I dont call them

the 7 of them call me instead

I dont even have time cos i got $$$ to chase

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by coded777: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2012
This kwestion is irrational. Albeit i call my .... like once in 2 to 3 months.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by sergio(m): 5:03am On Sep 06, 2012
cdamsel: i am wit u bros,there is no limit,as often times as possible.come ohhhh,re u sure u nt my bf?cos I cld wake him up by 3am,lol

Maybe I am, shebi the world is. A global village
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Excelboi(m): 5:28am On Sep 06, 2012
Once a week
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by timilehing(m): 5:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Una be fool: Seldom. Once in two months
She dey borrow phone put her Sim ni?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by timilehing(m): 5:32am On Sep 06, 2012
Silverstonnes: As many times as possible....even if i have nothin 2 tell him, i still call to say' i love u baby!'
eyah pele. Did he replied u always?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by shilling(f): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Don't you work or go to school? When do you sleep?

CAMEROONPRIDE: every night from 9pm to 3am sometime even to 5am.....and we txt each other a lot..
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 06, 2012
shilling: Don't you work or go to school? When do you sleep?

i do, all my classes are in the afternoon. and i study till 9pm or 10pm then i call her ...
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by pearlhapi(f): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2012
ITbomb:
Victim?
Who victimized u?
I Like your signature , let's see words forge into action
no one victimised me jare/i just know its not gud at all atall to stalk ur partner in the name of calling him or her•like someone said every 2hours{irritating}does he ever miss u?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Ifekam: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2012
After work, at evenings.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by 5hakeyrah(f): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2012
sergio: I call my girl wen ever, not less than 8 times daily, we couldn spend hours on the fone, its just a free style tin.she could call me @ 2am just cos she misses me. if u have deep feelings for the person u r with, u'd want to feel them everytime
. yea nice one.and I am appy dat some come up wt ds thread.but I use to think dat its a bad thing for ur guy to call u as many times as he wish.and viceversa.because my guy doesn't call mi much and am worried
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2012
5hakeyrah: . yea nice one.and I am appy dat some come up wt ds thread.but I use to think dat its a bad thing for ur guy to call u as many times as he wish.and viceversa.because my guy doesn't call mi much and am worried

The frequency of calls strenghtens some relationships and destroys others. Personally, I don't like it when a girl gets too clingy. For the calls aspect once in 2days is appropriate especially if we get to chat inbtw
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by nekaa(f): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2012
crusifis: is there any need calling someone u spend d whole dat pinging with?
exactly ma point, is there any need?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by desthan(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2012
can't remember if she allows me call her at all because every second my fone rings, its her, this girls calls me round the clock, sometimes after clogging my line with her calls during the day, she then calls in the night saying ''please dear i just want you to place your handset by your pillow, and i am like why, don't you have anything to tell me, she says nope, i retort, then why did you call, she says she just wanna hear me breath. . . see me see wahala. Her call drives me crazy.....

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by CosmicJames(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2012
flanrey:

The frequency of calls strenghtens some relationships and destroys others.
Yea, different strokes for different folks. What works for A will not work for B.
Don't kill ur relationship with too many calls daily.
Don't kill ur relationship because of u are nt calling.
Find out what works for u and continue from there.

But remember, moderation suit almost everybody.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by swtcharissa(f): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2012
[b][/b]before marriage like twice a day,after marriage,its endless in a day,we can just call to knw hw each oda is faring n enjoying d day,or just to say "I love u"
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Emusan(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2012
call 4 waitng wen 2go dey cheesycheesy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2012
CosmicJames:
Yea, different strokes for different folks. What works for A will not work for B.
Don't kill ur relationship with too many calls daily.
Don't kill ur relationship because of u are nt calling.
Find out what works for u and continue from there.

But remember, moderation suit almost everybody.

Spot on!!!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by ifihearam: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2012
For those of you that calls often,do you still call your bf or gf when you both have bb?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by condralbede(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
Any time wai i get milk,and i won make she bring sugar, so dat we go soak garri together,
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by certifiednick(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
millionaire mind: Guyz check out ma signature abeg...leave women and their wahala

Na u I ‎​G̶̲̥̅☺ folLoW? undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
onila: when am horn:y smiley

thus says the virgin onila
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Silverstonnes(f): 3:34am On Sep 07, 2012
timilehing: eyah pele. Did he replied u always?
yes dear, he does!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by albridge(m): 4:22am On Sep 07, 2012
As often as I feel like.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Eminentsam(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2012
berem: Call who? For wetin? undecidedno credit to waste abeg.
foolish gold digger !
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by timilehing(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
ifihearam: For those of you that calls often,do you still call your bf or gf when you both have bb?
Are comparin chattin wit call? U must ve missed it
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by timilehing(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Silverstonnes:
yes dear, he does!
lucky you
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
kingoflag:

Thats why you're single.

LOL leave him alone. If she's the type to like tht kinda thing it's ok if not..then yes I agree
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 11, 2012
I would call thiefofhearts every couple of minutes angry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by CosmicJames(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
I call 2ce in a day under normal condition and that is enough or should be enough to keep the relationship going.
If you need more than that from me on a constant basis, they you will have to consider elsewhere.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? by True2myself24(f): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2012
A good morning text on my way to work, and a goodnight call before I go to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.