Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? (16943 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by obowunmi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
Thank you to everyone that contributed. Great advice and wonderful tips.

Cheers! smiley smiley
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by cikadile: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2012
Paentera:

On our first date, she was not too reserved and just remained herself - she had sent her picture and I waited to meet her at the Palms Mall. For some reason, she came with her elder sister's brood and since I knew her and she didn't know me, I saw her usher those kids around in a very ideal way I would have wanted her to treat ours - they love her so much and rely on her for so many things. She seemed so responsible and then as she walked into the pharmacy to get one of them some drugs - I tapped her shoulder and as she spun around...she just game me a hug and asked that I give her a few minutes to finish up with the kids. Once she was done, she handed them over to her younger brother and we went to see a movie - she allowed me to hold her hand during the movie and she put her hand on my shoulder as she cried during the movie. I had not even asked her out! On my way to drop her off at her folks, she felt so comfortable with her self in my car and just did that thing that women after your heart do - they own the space! lol. I just knew that first day we met, that we were made for each other. 5 years after, we're still together and we celebrated our 2 year of being together in holy matrimony yesterday September 4, 2012. I'm still crazy about her!

aaaawwww
sweet
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2012
Yes - touching story.
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by OgaMadam(f): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
how so lovely!
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
Paentera:

On our first date, she was not too reserved and just remained herself - she had sent her picture and I waited to meet her at the Palms Mall. For some reason, she came with her elder sister's brood and since I knew her and she didn't know me, I saw her usher those kids around in a very ideal way I would have wanted her to treat ours - they love her so much and rely on her for so many things. She seemed so responsible and then as she walked into the pharmacy to get one of them some drugs - I tapped her shoulder and as she spun around...she just game me a hug and asked that I give her a few minutes to finish up with the kids. Once she was done, she handed them over to her younger brother and we went to see a movie - she allowed me to hold her hand during the movie and she put her hand on my shoulder as she cried during the movie. I had not even asked her out! On my way to drop her off at her folks, she felt so comfortable with her self in my car and just did that thing that women after your heart do - they own the space! lol. I just knew that first day we met, that we were made for each other. 5 years after, we're still together and we celebrated our 2 year of being together in holy matrimony yesterday September 4, 2012. I'm still crazy about her!

Awwww I love your story but I love you even more. Clearly because you don't think that the narrow-minded average Nigerian man who thinks he's a god on his own . . .

A typical Nigerian Man would have crossed your wife off his list for the following 'flimsy' excuses . . .

1. She sent her picture to a total starnger . . . Must be one of those desperado FB girls!
2. She's allowing you to hold her and put her head on her shoulders when you've not even asked her . . . Must be a loose girl!
3. She's relaxing in your car . . . this one must be one of those 'na me get house' women, tufiakwa . . .

And then they will proceed to sleep with her and dump her and then add her to their 'list' of chop and clean mouths!

grin grin
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ujujoan:

Awwww I love your story but I love you even more. Clearly because you don't think that the narrow-minded average Nigerian man who thinks he's a god on his own . . .

A typical Nigerian Man would have crossed your wife off his list for the following 'flimsy' excuses . . .

1. She sent her picture to a total starnger . . . Must be one of those desperado FB girls!
2. She's allowing you to hold her and put her head on her shoulders when you've not even asked her . . . Must be a loose girl!
3. She's relaxing in your car . . . this one must be one of those 'na me get house' women, tufiakwa . . .

And then they will proceed to sleep with her and dump her and then add her to their 'list' of chop and clean mouths!

grin grin

How you take know sef grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by obowunmi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
The fact the relationship doesn't work doesn't mean the man "chop clean mouth"
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi: I ask because I am ready to settle down....women enjoy my money, good sexxx and other things that I have to offer but nothing else about them appeals to me to want to make them "the one."
relax and take life easy, you don't need to know the answer to that question because sooner or later, u will be giving the right answer to that question, it mustn't really be the looks or the things that you have mentioned, it might be one very negligible gesture dat she will portray or one little word that she will say and you will be like ' damn where have u been my whole life' when u find that missing rib, there will be a spark, a tango in your body and u will know for sure, the one will be that person that you will sign all day just because you didn't hear her voice, the person dat just because she is not lying next to u, you won't sleep at all, that is the one, when u hear her coming, your heartbeat races faster
Re: How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? by obowunmi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Harmony-emerald:
relax and take life easy, you don't need to know the answer to that question because sooner or later, u will be giving the right answer to that question, it mustn't really be the looks or the things that you have mentioned, it might be one very negligible gesture dat she will portray or one little word that she will say and you will be like ' damn where have u been my whole life' when u find that missing rib, there will be a spark, a tango in your body and u will know for sure, the one will be that person that you will sign all day just because you didn't hear her voice, the person dat just because she is not lying next to u, you won't sleep at all, that is the one, when u hear her coming, your heartbeat races faster

I'm hoping and hopeful. Thx dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Hide Or Belittle Yourself To Find "Wife Material? / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? / Marriage: Specs Or Peace Of Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.