Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Relationships And Phone Calls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships And Phone Calls. (20250 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by texbaba1: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
for me i think girls are usualy not intune with the word 'mobile' they would just dump the phone some wher nd then u would call and call without her even knowing. how ever, upon seeing the missed call, she should return the call or beep the caller to call back. cos u ar the one not taking his call now u think its normal rigth, i tell u its not funny when ur bf is not taking ur call especially when u need to talk to him badly. then u will appreciate taing his call when ever he calls.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by igbsam(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
True or False! Boyfriend / Husband / Men dey suffer when it comes to phonecalls
Call summary.
Boy to Boy = 00:01:00
Boy to Mum= 00:02:30
Boy to Dad = 00:02:00
Girl to Girl = 00:04:44
Boy to Girl = 00:25:59 (when battery is low they end call)
But, ......
Girl to Boy = 00:00:05.(Pls cal me back)
Especially in 9ja grin

13 Likes

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by warrah(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
For those who think guys re being insecure when their gf doesn't pick their calls should pray never to witness a scene where a girl is grinding on top of a d*ck n saying "i love you" to another guy, if u witness such, u will get paranoid when ѱя gf doesn't pick up her Fone for no plausible reason.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by SoloKoree(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
It could be damn funny sometimes
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by SoloKoree(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
warrah: For those who think guys re being insecure when their gf doesn't pick their calls should pray never to witness a scene where a girl is grinding on top of a d*ck n saying "i love you" to another guy, if u witness such, u will get paranoid when ѱя gf doesn't pick up her Fone for no plausible reason.

Its horrible.... Hp U're nt saying this from experience
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by pendo89(f): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
I always make it clear from the word go that am not a phone addict. Honestly I dislike persistent phone calls as they drive me crazy even if they are from my the person I love most.
To save the situation,I spend as much time as possible on one call. Talk all I have in my heart for hours till I have nothing else to talk about.
Now that kind of talk can keep me going 4 a week and I cherish it,even if I don't hear from the other party.
Then next time we talk,I have a weekload of stuff to share.Very interesting as I always look forward to it.
In between we exchange mails,send a text here or there such.But I prefer having something new and fresh to talk about whenever I call not just hi hi.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Rocktation(f): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
I really don't care much about calls, really. But now that I see people making issues out of it grin....lemme go see if he's got issues with it.

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by bibigirl07: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
At first I thought it was just a girl's thing that their guys must answer the calls but I have noticed many men are complaining that their chicks do not pick up calls at first or second ring.

Is this a new trend for the men that their chicks must pick up calls and must return calls less than five minuts tops Is it important to you that your partner answers the phone even if there is nothing important going on as long as they call before sunset?

Your thoughts?

...So guilty of that act. It started when I would ignore my hubby's call due 2 one or two issues we had, then it graduated to even when tinz were good ‎​Ãήϑ I would just assume, well let's see @home later, now its full blown, I ignore 80% of phone callz, friends, acquaintances, neighbours et al. Text, I can do al day long. Calls, dnt wanna hear anybody's voice. Dunno Ɣ, can't be bothered. ‎​Ãήϑ I rarely call pple so, its even, I guess.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by stpat1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
Why would my girl not answer my calls if she's not busy? if she does not answer, the I know its because she's either unavoidable busy or not available to pick the call at that point in time. When she's free, its expected she calls back and of course its only natural to tell me why she could not pick. Same goes for me when I can't answer her call for one reason or the other.

There was a chick that I dated for like 4 months, there was a time I noticed that when I call sometimes she doesn't pick and when she calls back later she just doesn't try to explain why she didn't pick. There was a day I called like thrice and she didn't pick neither did she return the call after seeing the missed calls. When I later called and asked why she didn't pick nor call back when she saw my missed call, she said she knew I'd called back. My dear, that moment I called it quits and surprisingly she started bombarding my phone with calls and text messages, but i had my mind make up.

If you love your spouse, no time is too long to stay on the phone with him or her. Communication is very important.

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by xyoung: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
anitank: My man calls me more than 7 times daily no matter how tight his schedule is, and I wonder why I won't pick my calls once I see that name 'APPLE PIE' wink. Now If am busy, all I have to say is "honey can I call u back later, am kinda busy right now", and he respects that.

Would u rather ur man or girlfrnd doesn't call u because he/she assumes u're busy? How would they know if u don't tell them?
@Anitank, U r so mature..wish all other girls will copy ur habit...Nice1
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Adeks(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
After like 3 times, i aint calling again unless i get a flash or call back. Not cos i suspect anything shady or so, but even if she's busy, she should be able to say "hon, sorry i'm busy, i'll call u back". Anything aside that means she's telling me i'm wasting my time, and that (my time) is precious to me.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by elari(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
@Topic,"it is called handset"quoting my mum. The only time i dont pick my phone is when am bathing, or any time after 10pm-6am the next day. I hate midnite calls. When my woman picks not after the second ring, then it takes lots of apologies to calm me down. Yes! She saved my name in her phone as "bad boy" but if u don't pick bad boiz call, bad boy ignores your for a week.

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by bankyblue(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
That is what am passing through now, i will call my girl, she will never pick and that is what i dislike the more. . . . . Am now thinking of quitting the relationship now. . . . But i luv her so much
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by obowunmi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
A girl dumped me because I don't answer her calls.

I hate talking on the phone.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by omotola1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
As for me, when i call twice and she doesn‘t pick i‘ll understand instantly that she‘s unavailable or busy. No quarrels. She‘ll certainly flash or call back no matter how long it takes. Atimes, if she‘s busy she‘ld just ask me to kindly call her back and vice-versa. We call ourselves many times daily without any itch even if none of us pick up calls at the first instant. I don‘t even demand for any explanation most times.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Adeks(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
bankyblue: That is what am passing through now, i will call my girl, she will never pick and that is what i dislike the more. . . . . Am now thinking of quitting the relationship now. . . . But i luv her so much
Don't call her for like 3days and see if she'll ever attempt to call or flash u. if she doesn't...
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Habeebpain(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Yeah, I hate it when someone calls me repeatedly. If I can't answer your call after the second ring, please send a message. But if you keep calling and calling and calling you'll piss me off.
I also hate it when I call someone (mostly females) and you don't return my calls, and I free you for some time and you call me (like after a month) and you're telling me I didn't keep in touch. I ain't your mummy that you'll run back to when you're bored or hurt.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by dnawah(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
berem: To such men who call me till my battery goes down, I just put their numbers on my black list! My phone would always be on"network busy" any time they call me.Thank God for my chinko phone! undecided
i beg pls no verse o!sorry o!read the post well them say guy with a girl,no be girl with many guys(me self no go scool well)
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by anitank(f): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
xyoung:
@Anitank, U r so mature..wish all other girls will copy ur habit...Nice1
Thanks hon kiss kiss
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by obowunmi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
Our parents communicated well before cell phones so what exactly is the big deal.....
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by dnawah(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
I beg it is all about trust,guys dont trust girls any more,girl want to date many guys(4 blackberry tins)and want to meet them any where(face book and 2go tins)those kind of girls don pick calls @ all they put they phones on silence,to tell u stories @ the end.HIV dey o!babes one guy dey ok na!

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Meeky(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
igbsam: True or False! Boyfriend / Husband / Men dey suffer when it comes to phonecalls
Call summary.
But, ......
Especially in 9ja grin
mehn I no fit shout
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by obowunmi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
When does picking or not picking up phone calls prove the authenticity of a relationship??
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by gunners160(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
[color=][/color] y wont she pick up my kal?if i kan take my time 2 kal her so is it bad 4 her 2 sarifice just sum few mins 4 me just 2 listen 2 wat i hv 2 say.aftes all wuld she die 4 just d few mins she used in pickin up d kal?
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
You will think they dont like their phones and you will buy the best phones for them to at least flaunt and hold it in their palms and at least answer calls, but ladies still put it inside their big handbags and you can see how they search for the phone until the incoming calls end. By the time they get to the phone, the calls have ended and they will look at it and throw it back into the bag full of unending articles of beauty.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by gunners160(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
if i kan take my time 2 kal her y kant she take her time 2 ans me.wuld those few seconds kik her?listen 2 wat i hv 2 say b4 complainin
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Wislet(f): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
igbsam: True or False! Boyfriend / Husband / Men dey suffer when it comes to phonecalls
Call summary.
But, ......
Especially in 9ja grin
heheheehehe grin
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by akin33(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
some reasons why u should nt pick ur partner call: when u are busy at work, road, church, on sick bed and phone lost. Beside all d mentioned above, u REBDY TO PICK CALLS 360 TIMES A DAY. U must return all missed calls. No excuse. If a guy is in love with a lady, he wants to hear her voice 360 times a day. D aristos are ready to call and pick calls 360 times daily. U full house wife, what are u waiting 4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! / When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! / Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.