Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (30028 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nazirano(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
A handsom guy cn learn hw 2 b confident, bt cn a wowo man learn hw 2 b handsom?

11 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by uglything: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Nazirano: A handsom guy cn learn hw 2 b confident, bt cn a wowo man learn hw 2 b handsom?
ask me again na...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Horayce:

If you care to be liked u r already vulnerable in ladyville.

Pls how do you mean? And whats ladyville?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
uglything:
ask me again na...mtcheeew
loooool
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
victorian: handsome + confidence= goes a quick way for moi.
we know, but what if you were to choose one; which would it be?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
As attractive as the concept of confidence seems, it can be quite annoying when someone appears rather too confident without anything 'reasonable' to back it up. Fine, you no fine, money you no get, book, you no sabi, charisma/humour/yarns, you no get. . .you come carry your worwor face dey form confidence up and down. Na thunder go fire your yansh be that.

In essence, confidence, in itself, is hardly enough without more meaningful things to back it up (e.g. looks, charisma, intelligence, money, charm, humour, etc). I'm not talking about self-esteem oh. Even a wretched chimpanzee should have self-esteem, but all the 'gra gra' kind of confidence ontop nothing would seem fake to discerning people.

Having said that, and human psychology being what it is, I know for sure that confidence, even if fake and based on nothing concrete, can work wonders. There would always be gullible and confused women who would easily be deceived or intimidated by any monkey's empty confidence. So, to my fellow ugly and broke ass comrades, we need to step up our fake confidence game. It really works for some of these girls oh.

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
I`m handsome and confident and i gats money. The type of guy any lady find it hard to reist.
That sounds cocky right?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by bola4dprec(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
oluface: can someone define confidence
believe in someone
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by bola4dprec(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
You gain strength, courage and
confidence by every experience in which
you really stop to look fear in the face.
You are able to say to yourself, 'I have
lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the
thing you think you cannot do, confidence is on point

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by BBM: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
None
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by basisop(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
Naija babes which day confidence overtake money for una side? shocked Okay, I don understand "Money they give man Confidence". Fineboy no money(confidence) na sori be your name cry. Take your love to Congo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by vislabraye(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
obowunmi: Confidence all the way.

How you know? You be women cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by vislabraye(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Confidence is a thing of the mind. You don't really need any reason to be confident except that you're human.
If you're depending on possession or position what happens when you loose it?

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by holycuriousity(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
Confident it is.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
BBM: None
I am a sucker for chics who bare their mind. Sister GOD bless u. Dont mind all those vampire ladies yapping about confi-lust and hand-sum. The truth is that the average girl wants a man who can take care of them 360degrees. Deviants are only ladies on the wrong side of time. U be wife material abeg! Nothing do u
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by lehsi: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=BBM]None

Danger girl.....straight up for d money.....money came and 50 cent became fine......money came and iyanya d hungry boi of yesterday could be forming fine confidently beside that stupid yvone nelson yuk from Ghana .....give seun osewa money and he'll be fine and handsome ; chick's will be submitting applications on nairaland threadsgrin....or give ur maiguard small change and see if he won't chyke u d nxt day....confidently and looking fyner.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by gen2briz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
Emyogalanya: Make una talk true abeg na they money guy dey move girls forget that handsome or confidence thing fat pocket gives all confidence even to ladies

Gbam
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
Whats being Confident and handsome to a guy like me can someone please remind me.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Ehimax(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Brand_new: I`m handsome and confident and i gats money. The type of guy any lady find it hard to reist.
That sounds cocky right?

*God is watching You*

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by otumfour(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
berem: undecided
@post,I will go for a confident man.a man who is always in control and not a weakling.being handsome to me doesn't really matter anyway.

undecided and I hate gurls who ain't pretty yet wanna pose like most of y'all undecided......and of course being handsome wudn't matter to such a fat cheeks like u abi angry

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by vislabraye(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
A lot of the rich guys are also confident. They're not mutually exclusive. But if you're rich and not confident, you'll become a MAGA big time.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by dontador(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
otumfour:

undecided and I hate gurls who ain't pretty yet wanna pose like most of y'all undecided......and of course being handsome wudn't matter to such a fat cheeks like u abi angry
Lol.... Help me tell the fugly thing....
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by folahann(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
Why do threads aimed at asking men questions get female version? Is there a gender war?
First it was accessories boys hate to see on women, a thread come up on what girls hate to see on boys. Later, guys had to choose between Michelle and Kim and now this thread.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Coldfeet(f): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
It depends undecided undecided undecided be right back my G is getting too cold! grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by geezyk(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Let's just face the truth,dis na NAIJA,and we all know the order of the day which is MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! If you don't have a fat pocket to go with ur confidence or handsomeness u're just BLABBING and chatting shit in front of a NAIJA babe... So none of the above counts... As the saying goes... MONEY FOR HAND,BACK FOR GROUND...
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by alphaconde(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
Which one is confidence again?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Ohibenemma(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
Average looks, no cash YET, quite shy, yet the ladies still like me so much. It's been quite a task shelving them off. Confidence is good, handsomeness is good too, but sometimes your 'seeming potential', general composure and un-viced nature(non smoker, drunk, party freak, gangster, womanizer etc) opens the floodgates wide for opposite sex's affection. I'm an averagely good singer, multi instrumentalist, dramatist, composer and unpublished writer. Maybe these are what they see, as I'm pretty reserved for all the attention I get.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
blogger1.0:

Pls how do you mean? And whats ladyville?
If you must know the truth, people who don't care about being liked or attractive to the opposite sex ooze sex appeal
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
Horayce:
If you must know the truth, people who don't care about being liked or attractive to the opposite sex ooze sex appeal
Hmmmmmm
Horayce hypothesis !
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
That is a no brainer, Of course a confident guy. You can't get by on just your looks forever.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
blogger1.0:
A good looking guy or a very self-confident, not-so-good-looking (or not good looking) guy; which one do you ladies prefer?
which one do you guys think gets more ladies?
MONEY! ...Nothing more, Nothing less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.