Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,642 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (30035 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2012
onila: I got game! cool

I can make the handsome guy become confident when he sees me smiley
o_O oh really!
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by ifihearam: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2012
A wowo guy can learn how to be handsome if you have good dress sense,carriage and skill. On the other hand it might b hard for a handsome guy to be confident because its not what you learn over night its just there. Perhaps the likes of sammie okposo or a timi dikolo will suffice.

Sammie on one hand has very good dress sense even before he became a celebrity,was always attracted to the prettiest,classy and rich babes simply because he is confident and dresses well. My point here is that an ugly guy can be handsome in the eyes of the opposite sex if you have style and good dress sense but a handsome guy cannot easily learn how to be confident...
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by slimyem: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

that means you'd rather pick a handsome poor man to an ugly rich man?
you understand english so?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2012
Well, as for me, even if a guy looks like a monkey and he got CONFIDENCE to sweet-talk me, make me feel he owns d world, while he got nothing. Then, i will alwyz be his own, anytime, anyday.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2012
mm
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by georgiobob: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2012
if u can lie very well and u av sourcy ways, u can av all the girls cuz likes begets likes. so self confidence in lies and being skilled in sourciness works.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by hamsky: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2012
moonraker: doesnt really matter in our present day society!!!

Guess what matters the most is how deep their pocket is, isn't it?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by hertz9te(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2012
owkay......WHiCH OF THESE QUALiTIES DO sugar DAddies HAve?owkay......WHiCH OF THESE QUALiTIES DO sugar DAddies HAve?owkay......WHiCH OF THESE QUALiTIES DO sugar DAddies HAve?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by lipsberry0: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2012
A confident guy with swags though, and a man is handsome pocket-wise. Y'all should know that by now
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2012
At first Sight i think the Handsome Dudes -- Amid a Discussion i think the Confident Guys.

Thank Lawd I Possess Both
wink wink
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Noasalam(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2012
Confidence jo[code][/code] wink
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Yello1(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2012
most handsome are caring,i guess handsome win d race,wowo person unmbaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2012
Yello1: most handsome are caring,i guess handsome win d race,wowo person unmbaaaaaa!!!!!

Opinion undecided undecided
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by megxo(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2012
JOR OH>>>>> FAT PURSE N DEEP POCKETS ATTRACTS EM LYK MAGNET grin
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by olabiz2010: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2012
Money = Confidence

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2012
Handsome wins this race. . . Hands down!

Why are people lying? How many times have we seen a lady turn down a guy cos of his looks? An ugly guy can confidently walk up to a girl yet get turned down. What happened to the common phrase "tall dark and handsome"?
How do you measure a guy's confidence? Is it from afar? Or when he is walking toward you? On both cases, handsome wins.

Ugly guys get only one glance, well, except the lady wants to confirm that someone could be that ugly. cheesy

The only time a lady will give an ugly guy audience is if she believes he is financially confident.

Ask a lady to choose between a handsome and an ugly guy, without telling her which of them is more confident. Who do you think she'll choose?

Pls let's be factual here.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Odaveboy(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2012
ladies......................................................we waiting..................................
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by slimojas89(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2012
9ja gurls can pretend sha..What i have found out is that not all but very many 9ja gurls under the age of 30 wants a rich guy if him like make him wowo like OBJ(objective) grin.Very few gurls wants to build on a career. The average naija gurl wants to be house wife to a very rich guy and most gurls i have met thinks their education would end up in the kitchen.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Odaveboy(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2012
[/font]
sexkillz: [font=tempus sans itc]Handsome wins this race. . . Hands down!

Why are people lying? How many times have we seen a lady turn down a guy cos of his looks? An ugly guy can confidently walk up to a girl yet get turned down. What happened to the common phrase "tall dark and handsome"?
How do you measure a guy's confidence? Is it from afar? Or when he is walking toward you? On both cases, handsome wins.

Ugly guys get only one glance, well, except the lady wants to confirm that someone could be that ugly. cheesy

The only time a lady will give an ugly guy audience is if she believes he is financially confident.

Ask a lady to choose between a handsome and an ugly guy, without telling her which of them is more confident. Who do you think she'll choose?
..............................................................................................

sexkillz: Handsome wins this race. . . Hands down!

..............................................................................................

GBAM...............................................u nailed it....................
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Odaveboy(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2012
HANDSOME...........................................
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by ypzilanti: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2012
Of all the character attributes that women may dislike, they always like a confident guy.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by ypzilanti: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2012
Money brings confidence for many people. Some monied guys (money miss road) still lose babes to average monied but confident guys.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2012
CONFIDENT GUYS.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Orikinla(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by kfree: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2012
[/color]Nofin attract ladys pass moni oo and if she no say ya future de bright...mak una shwn dat nice looking and confident stuff ooo[color=]Nofin attract ladys pass moni oo and if she no say ya future de bright...mak una shwn dat nice looking and confident stuff oooNofin attract ladys pass moni oo and if she no say ya future de bright...mak una shwn dat nice looking and confident stuff ooo
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2012

What if you tell her that the ugly guy is very confident and the handsome guy dosen't even have the courage to tell her i love you....thats what the thread is asking.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by uglything: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2012
When i was in sec school, there was this pretty girl i used to like, although she had a boyfriend who was more handsome than i am, i was still able to chop my own share of her kpomo becaise it happened that the guy was so shy around girls that he never even had the guts to kiss or romance this pretty girl in anyway....and girls dig romance you know.
On the other hand, me as a sharp guy, i knew how to press her buttons, i was always coming closeup to her and feeding her with alot of sweet talks (and sweet money too). Until one faithful day when i nailed it.
So you see, handsome guys are not always very romantic cos romance requires alot of courage and confidence, which the confident guys have. Which is why i believe ladies prefer them more.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by ajlofty: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2012
every confident guy is always lookn
nice,
cos looking good yields confident.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2012

Well, it depends on what a woman sees as handsome. A short handsome man might be unattractive to certain women. We also have women that find any tall man handsome, even if he is facially ugly. Some women also find muscular men with broad shoulders handsome, so my point is that looks is very subjective, and does depends on what a particular woman finds nice in men.

Confidence however can demonstrate power, and capability. Women like their men to be men, and not just a pretty weak boy.

In my short time on this planet, I have seen so many hot chics with ugly dudes. The hot chics will be so crazy about that the ugly dudes, you will be wondering what he is doing to the woman. Something the ugly dudes have in abundance is 'swag'...'Confidence'...

Another thing worth knowing is that, no matter how handsome a guy is, if he isn't confident enough to approach a woman, no woman would come approach him,except the desperate 1s. A handsome guy can just stand dere in club all night, and he won't get a single number if he doesn't make a move.
There are women that naturally see handsome men as cocky, and naturally hate them. They have this innate feeling that goodlooking guys will care less.

Finally, the chances of a man(whether handsome or ugly), can be a game of numbers. The more women you confidently approach, the more your chances of getting a woman. So yes, being handsome is fine, but it doesn't necessarily guarantee you a pusssy, you still have to make an effort. The effort you might have to make could simply be by makin her laugh or making her feel like a woman.

Note.. Making her either laugh or feel like a woman will in most cases have nuttin to do wit ur looks.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by tjdj: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2012
So far your car is HANDSOME and your pocket is CONFIDENTly prostruding u got all the attention you require from chics...believe me
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Sike(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2012
Emyogalanya: Make una talk true abeg na they money guy dey move girls forget that handsome or confidence thing fat pocket gives all confidence even to ladies
Emyogalanya: Make una talk true abeg na they money guy dey move girls forget that handsome or confidence thing fat pocket gives all confidence even to ladies
Emyogalanya: Well posted
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by shawndhabi: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Which one be confidence and handsome for here now. Na money be man abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.