Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (878892 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Monmarri:

Many thanks for your response. Kindly see responses in bold (above,) Thank you
So what decision has been taken assuming I came late...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Pojomojo: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
My husband Semen analysis results,

Please can someone help me with it

Time produced 4:30pm

Time received : 4:32

Time examined : 5:00pm

Volume 3ml

Color creamy white

Viscosity : slightly viscosity

Motility
strong( linear) activity 20%
Weak (sluggish) activity 20%
Inactivity 60%

PH 8.0
Epith cell nil
Pus cell 3-4
Rbc- nil

Morphology appearance
1% abnormal
99% Normal

Total sperm conc. 13x10 raised to power 6 cell/ml
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by phykiesexy: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by iamfertile(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good evening Dr. Pls, I want to know if tamoxifen has any side effects? I'm taken it for fertility cos I heard it work the same as clomid
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
iamfertile:
Good evening Dr. Pls, I want to know if tamoxifen has any side effects? I'm taken it for fertility cos I heard it work the same as clomid
Everything containing agents that affects the human body function has side effects, not saving Tamoxifen.
Where did you hear what you heard? From a doctor, a friend, an acquaintance or from the Internet?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pojomojo:
My husband Semen analysis results,

Please can someone help me with it

Time produced 4:30pm

Time received : 4:32

Time examined : 5:00pm

Volume 3ml

Color creamy white

Viscosity : slightly viscosity

Motility
strong( linear) activity 20%
Weak (sluggish) activity 20%
Inactivity 60%

PH 8.0
Epith cell nil
Pus cell 3-4
Rbc- nil

Morphology appearance
1% abnormal
99% Normal

Total sperm conc. 13x10 raised to power 6 cell/ml

Not so bad. Just improve further in counts and others may follow suit. It's all save the day.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by flexiblegrl: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Good evening house, pls what should I do, I am really sad, right now. This is the 5th AF am seeing after myomectomy, what should I do? Help pls!!!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
flexiblegrl:
Good evening house, pls what should I do, I am really sad, right now. This is the 5th AF am seeing after myomectomy, what should I do? Help pls!!!
Do you mean normal cyclic flow after you did the fibroid removal or spottings after the its removal?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by flexiblegrl: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Normal cycle Sir
2Ballz:

Do you mean normal cyclic flow after you did the fibroid removal or spottings after the its removal?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
flexiblegrl:
Normal cycle Sir
Aren't you expecting normal cycles after the fibroid removal?
Or, are you indirectly trying to seek why you haven't had pregnancy after the myomectomy?
Explain properly, your first post does not carry too much for for anyone (me in person) to understand you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Pojomojo: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Thank you.
2Ballz:

Not so bad. Just improve further in counts and others may follow suit. It's all save the day.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by flexiblegrl: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yes sir, am a little bothered why I haven't taken in after myomectomy. Its 5month now. I hope am clearer sir, thank you for your response.
2Ballz:

Aren't you expecting normal cycles after the fibroid removal?
Or, are you indirectly trying to seek why you haven't had pregnancy after the myomectomy?
Explain properly, your first post does not carry too much for for anyone (me in person) to understand you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
flexiblegrl:
Yes sir, am a little bothered why I haven't taken in after myomectomy. Its 5month now. I hope am clearer sir, thank you for your response.
Alright. Sometimes it happens and usually with no special cause to it. I would advise you bear a little longer to see what comes in the new year. While doing so, you may just have to undergo scanning of your pelvis to know if anything could be really wrong.
But, how long have you been longing to have pregnancy being married?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by flexiblegrl: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you sir, close to 2 years
2Ballz:

Alright. Sometimes it happens and usually with no special cause to it. I would advise you bear a little longer to see what comes in the new year. While doing so, you may just have to undergo scanning of your pelvis to know if anything could be really wrong.
But, how long have you been longing to have pregnancy being married?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
flexiblegrl:
Thank you sir, close to 2 years
So, what have you and Oga done to show all is alright? Age?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Lydon01: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Good morning Dr in the house pls i need your help,i had my period in November but i didn't see it in December i'm not pregnant because i didn't have sexual intercourse and i also have vigina dryness what could be wrong with me,i need your help urgently because i'm working towards conceiving a baby won't this affect it?

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lydon01:
Good morning Dr in the house pls i need your help,i had my period in November but i didn't see it in December i'm not pregnant because i didn't have sexual intercourse and i also have vigina dryness what could be wrong with me,i need your help urgently because i'm working towards conceiving a baby won't this affect it?
A drying vaginal does not directly stand as a barrier to conceiving in anyway. Some vaginal dryness are normal and psychogenic and would only become worse with stress and fear. Most dryness are relative to several factors to which affects the normal cellular architecture of the vagina in the long run. This could be irritation from soaps, some medications, perfumes and even some lubricants.
Much extensively, other factors to have interest in may be alterations in your ovarian hormone concentration, aging and vaginal infections. The causes therefore are numerous.
If trying sex has become painful on numerous times, you may have to seek a doctor's help on it. This may welcome investigation for STI/PID/UTI. Your doctor may see the need to help with any useful lubricant while you wait for the vaginal dryness to improve provided the dryness is not infection related. If this is obviously not working out, then getting to know your ovarian hormone concentration may be important especially if the dryness is coming up with other symptoms and signs.
However, if you are patient enough most dryness selflimit on their own.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Lydon01: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Thanks for your help, but pls i'll like to ask for the type of signs and symptoms you are referring to
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Lydon01: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Sometimes last yr i missed my period for 3 months and i was having vaginal itching and smelly discharge the Dr asked me to go for pelvic scan and it was detected that i have pid it was treated and my period resumed until last month when i didn't see it, now i don't have any itching neither do i have any smelly vagina discharge, so i don't think it's pid this time.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by nazzyon(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Medical Outreach

FREE CONSULTATION
Cost for all the test combined is less than N20,000

From 5th January - 31st January, 2020

www.amethysthospital.com

www.instagram.com/amethysthospital

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lydon01:
Thanks for your help, but pls i'll like to ask for the type of signs and symptoms you are referring to
Perhaps, symptoms like irregular menstrual cycle, bleeding in between cycles, short bleeding interval, nipple discharges, frequency abdominal pains, mood swings, low sex drive, joint pains etc...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lydon01:
Sometimes last yr i missed my period for 3 months and i was having vaginal itching and smelly discharge the Dr asked me to go for pelvic scan and it was detected that i have pid it was treated and my period resumed until last month when i didn't see it, now i don't have any itching neither do i have any smelly vagina discharge, so i don't think it's pid this time.
You can still be right but cases of asymptomatic PID that ended in causing blockage of the fallopian tube(s) are numerous. You just can't be sure until a confirmatory culturing has been done.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Lydon01: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Alright thanks so much,as for the symptoms I do have irregular period sometimes my cycle would be 21days, sometimes it would be 24days and even 26days and i sometimes have stomach pain for like two to three days but i thought it's due to the fact that i normally do eat late sometimes.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by baugustine(f): 1:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Pls house I will like to know how much does it cost to see a gynecologist my girl needs to see one for fertility check up thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
All,

I have not really done much to cover those sending mails
even though it is still something I may eventually gives
charges on. I have an habit of not checking mails as a
person. Often, why I insist on using instant messengers such
as WhatsApp,it is so convenient for me.

Should some of you still prefers writing mails, i would prefer
you send me a Nairaland PM signal after sending the mail
( into my normal mail address) so as to signal to me a
recent mail has been sent. This will make me to check the
message and hasten a faster reply. Nonetheless, it would
have been better to get across to me faster on WhatsApp
(especially the evening hours) than through any other
medium.

Both my mail address and my Messenger's number are
located in my signature just for those lagging around in
finding them
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by nazzyon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
MEDICAL OUTREACH 2020
January 5 - January 31, 2020

FREE:
- Blood Pressure Check
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Check
- Consultation
- Counselling

Discounted Tests

- Random Blood Sugar N500
- Hepatitis B 1250
- Hepatitis C 1250
- Breast Scan (Both Breasts) 2500
- Prostate Scan (For Men) 3000
- Obstetric Scan (3D) 2500
- Obstetric Scan (4D) 5000
- Scaling & Polishing (By Appointment) 5000

Address is: Amethyst Hospital Block 127, Plot 13, Remi Olowude Street, 2nd Roundabout Lekki, Lagos

08189033533, 08132990084

Call this number to book
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Prettyfaces: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good evening Dr.
Please can someone who has had 4 abortions using misoprostol and mifepristone still conceive and have a healthy pregnancy without complications?
Is there anything that can be done to ensure everything is fine?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Prettyfaces:
Good evening Dr.
Please can someone who has had 4 abortions using misoprostol and mifepristone still conceive and have a healthy pregnancy without complications?
Provided nothing was done wrong to the minor and major architecture of the reproductive systems and tract, she can can conceive and carry a pregnancy to term.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by adedayoa2(f): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good evening, I've been having irreguar menstruation since i put to bed 2018 and i want to TTC but the irregular menstruation is not allowing me. What can i use to make my menstruation regular?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Pojomojo: 4:36am On Jan 16, 2020
adedayoa2:
Good evening, I've been having irreguar menstruation since i put to bed 2018 and i want to TTC but the irregular menstruation is not allowing me. What can i use to make my menstruation regular?
Before you put to bed was it irregular?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Pojomojo: 4:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Prettyfaces:
Good evening Dr.
As long as nothing no damage was done to your womb, you are fine.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by adedayoa2(f): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Pojomojo:
Before you put to bed was it irregular?
yes, it was, 28 days cycle. But now it changes 35, 38..... and menstruation could be 2 days, 8 days....

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.