Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (879447 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by maureen44(f): 4:09am On Aug 08, 2013
Thank u sir for ur good work.
i started having scanty and late menses since januar this yr. i took m2 tone tablet and my menses become regular but still scanty am still on d tablet. I really want to be pregnant, can i be pregnant while on m2 tone?. And my menses is still scanty. Pls sir what do i do ?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by lizzy95(f): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm still a doctor in embryo but this looks like ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER (ADHD). You might need to see a psychologist. I think there are some drugs that could be prescribed. The ogas at the top would soon be here though! cool
wow it even has a name...i just pray this trouble wnuld end soon.. (seeing a doctr is also a gud idea tnx)
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2013
yemitosin: Thanks for your response. It was my gynaecologist. I had miscarriage in my first pregnance at 11 weeks.
Okay, go ahead for the scan.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2013
esmeralda1: Weldone doc, im 19wks preg and for 3 days now i av been feeling a sharp pain on the right side of my abdomen (lower part), when i want to poo or pee it aches even more, i av not complained to my doc as it just started n my next appointment is still 3wks away. Pls is there a cause for alarm cos i know there's the normal once-in-a-while pain in d lower abdomen before but this one is more than the usual pain i feel before.

I would not want to say that u should wait as I have not seen u in person to observe u.If it is really a worry.Pls go and see a dr.You do not take chances when u're pregnant.You need to be observed (this is very important) and counseled.

tolbeem: Thanks doc,for d comprehensive reply.I wasn't given any fertility drugs or supplements after d surgery since last year may,and yes I do av breast tenderness and slight increase in temp towards my period and I also noticed it takes 32days.firstly,what drugs shld I take now,and is it after or during d feelings of breast tenderness dat am ovulating and ready to mate or what?pls doc come to my aid.thanks

Just went through your earlier post.The information you gave is not adequate pls send ur e-mail to me via sms(my number is in sig)and I will send a mail to you.I will need more information from you.

@Sleekbaby,onyinyechika,tolbeem
pls send ur e-mail to me via sms(my number is in sig)and I will send a mail to you.Once I post e-mail here,I receive useless e-mails in my box and I really want to avoid that.I hope you do not mind.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2013
Doc infogenius, pls you have not answered me, am waiting pls
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
@IFY124

There are reasons why you are experiencing this.
1.May be u're obes
2.(This I do not like)Maybe small pieces of placenta or membrane was retained in you after you were delivered.
3.Infection
I will advice you see ur dr.

phummyaji: Hi doctor I want to ask if this is normal..after putting to birth I saw my menstruation 6 weeks after birth then two weeks after the 6weeks and since then have not wic is over two months now .. I wan to knw if is normal or is there a drug I can take to regulate it back but am stil bosom feeding my 4month old baby....pls reply...tnx

When did you put to bed?

jossy01: hi doc, please i need your help, i have been having itching in my private part, and my discharge is not looking good at all. The discharge is creamish,smelly and rough.infact 3 days ago that I put my finger in my womaniless to clean up,I was just bringing out rough discharge that looks like disolved drugs.i did swap test early may, and the result said i have staph aureus and bacterial albecans infection. The doctor place me on (Zinacef injection, which i took through my vein n buttocks, i even took Azithromycin tablet, fluconazole tablet)the infection did not go. I went to another lab to do the test, its still the same thing. Doctors in the house, please help me, am tired of this infection and me and my hubby are even trying to have another baby, but we cant because of this infection. pls help me cry

Pls call me if u can or send ur e-mail to my no.I will reach u.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Can I ve ur email add pls
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
maureen44: Thank u sir for ur good work.
i started having scanty and late menses since januar this yr. i took m2 tone tablet and my menses become regular but still scanty am still on d tablet. I really want to be pregnant, can i be pregnant while on m2 tone?. And my menses is still scanty. Pls sir what do i do ?

This means u've used m2tone for about 5 months.This may be any of hormonal,psychological,stress issues.I suggest you go for hormonal assay.This will give you direction on what is actually wrong and exactly what to correct.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ademine: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
hi doc, i ve prob with my menses which varies, n i havent seen it for about a month plus now. hope this will not affect conception. thanks for your response.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Ellamich: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
hello doc pls i need ur expert advice am 42 and want to try pregnancy is it advicable i always have hBP when preg
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by phummyaji(f): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi doctor,tnx 4 d response I gave birth. March 30th this year
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by fetok: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2013
To everyone in da house,compliment of the season.
Pls how can i clear all the strecth mark on me as a result of pregnancy.it's really disgusting.
Pls,someone should help me. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by onyinyechika: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
D
onyinyechika:
thanks doc, dts exactly what i want. a permanent cure. av repeated the tests severally an all came back negative.so i wonder why the saliva test turned positive.
av been taking evening primose oil and robitussin but have not experienced any changes.
pls can i have your E-mail address. God bless.
doc pls can I hve ur contact details so I can send u a mail. Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2013
ademine: hi doc, i ve prob with my menses which varies, n i havent seen it for about a month plus now. hope this will not affect conception. thanks for your response.

Yes, it may affect conception.Reason is that you can not determine your ovulation period and as such will not be able to know when to make for a baby.You will have to do something to regulate your periods if you want to improve your chance of conceiving.
You will do well if you start by having a hormonal assay so that you know what is actually the problem.

Ellamich: hello doc pls i need ur expert advice am 42 and want to try pregnancy is it advicable i always have hBP when preg

Yes you can, provided you have a regular cycle.But I will advice you address the HBP once and for all as you are not getting any younger.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2013
phummyaji: Hi doctor,tnx 4 d response I gave birth. March 30th this year

March is just 4 months plus.Do not worry.Give it some time your periods will return.My wife,if I can remember had to wait for close to 6 or7 months to start having her periods and another 3 - 4 months before it became regular.
It is not child play to give birth.So you will have to be patient to have your body come back to normal.Just take good care of yourself.

Congratulations once again.

onyinyechika: Ddoc pls can I hve ur contact details so I can send u a mail. Thanks
Please send me an sms,and I will get back to u.People copy e-mail addy and send rubbish to mails.Pls bear with me.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sumblee(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2013
Hello doc am 34 years old and I have fibroid. Dough I already have@ 2 kids, my problem is I have heavy periods. I need ur advice on what to do. Thanks and God bless
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tolbeem: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just went through your earlier post.The information you gave is not adequate pls send ur e-mail to me via sms(my number is in sig)and I will send a mail to you.I will need more information from you.

pls send ur e-mail to me via sms(my number is in sig)and I will send a mail to you.Once I post e-mail here,I receive useless e-mails in my box and I really want to avoid that.I hope you do not mind.

[/quote][quote author=infogenius]

I would not want to say that u should wait as I have not seen u in person to observe u.If it is really a worry.Pls go and see a dr.You do not take chances when u're pregnant.You need to be observed (this is very important) and counseled.

I av checked for ur number but am not seeing it.pls hw else can I get ur email.or ok,lemme send my fone number so u will text me ur email addy 08185192756.tnx
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ademine: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
thanks doc for the advice, i will do just that asap. God bless.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Ellamich: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
thanks doc how do i control it when i dont have it ordinarily except 5-6 mths into pregnancy
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
please doctor is there any drug for bilateral ovarians.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2013
sumblee: Hello doc am 34 years old and I have fibroid. Dough I already have@ 2 kids, my problem is I have heavy periods. I need ur advice on what to do. Thanks and God bless
heavy periods is one of the main symptoms of fibroids, smaller size asymptomatic fibroids can be left alone though with possibility of complication during pregnancy(red degenaratn). yours may require surgical removal, pls see a gynaecologist
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2013
mamud3: please doctor is there any drug for bilateral ovarians.
do u mean 'bilateral ovarian cysts'?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sumblee(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have always had heavy periods right from when I naturally started having periods. Even before I was told I had fibroid. Though I have no other complaint except the heavy flow. Do you still think I need surgery. Thanks waiting for ur advice. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ellamich: thanks doc how do i control it when i dont have it ordinarily except 5-6 mths into pregnancy

Are you sure?Why do you have HBP when pregnant? If so then you will need attention once you get pregnant.
mamud3: please doctor is there any drug for bilateral ovarians.

Yes,there are supplements that will help you.

sumblee: I have always had heavy periods right from when I naturally started having periods. Even before I was told I had fibroid. Though I have no other complaint except the heavy flow. Do you still think I need surgery. Thanks waiting for ur advice. May God bless you.

You may not need surgery but that depends ....But may I ask, what type of fibroid was viewed in the scan and their sizes?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
sumblee: I have always had heavy periods right from when I naturally started having periods. Even before I was told I had fibroid. Though I have no other complaint except the heavy flow. Do you still think I need surgery. Thanks waiting for ur advice. May God bless you.
it has to be assessed first
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
'supplements' for cysts?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
joker5180: 'supplements' for cysts?
please what are they.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
please doctor my wive always have menstrual pain. is there any drug.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
mamud3: please doctor my wive always have menstrual pain. is there any drug.
pain killer-diclofenac, ibuprofen, mefenamic acid etc, any one can do
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ademine: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
doc, i did urine pregnancy test n the result is positive, but d problem is whenever i take in food or drink water i feel sick and almost throwing up. is there any drug to suppress this, if there is pls kindly advice me on it. God bless you. am grateful.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=infogenius]

Are you sure?Why do you have HBP when pregnant? If so then you will need attention once you get pregnant.

Yes,there are supplements that will help.
please send it now
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by onyinyechika: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls is this joker5180 another ob/gyna in the house or??

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.