Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (880052 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
ademine: doc, i did urine pregnancy test n the result is positive, but d problem is whenever i take in food or drink water i feel sick and almost throwing up. is there any drug to suppress this, if there is pls kindly advice me on it. God bless you. am grateful.
the main drug is PATIENCE, take light dry food frequently. an antiemetic like NAVIDOXINE can help
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
onyinyechika: Pls is this joker5180 another ob/gyna in the house or??
or what?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by abibyy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
hello doctor after my last menstrual cycle i notice this small lump at the mouth of my cervix,this really scared me and i went to my GP but when i got there and he checked it,he said it's not something serious that it will disappear after sometime,but i'm so scared,my next smear test is not until next year april.please doctor what do you think it could be,and what is the solution,thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sexysaxist: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hello doc, pls I need ur help. My period follows for jst two days as against the nomar five days. And its always scanty nd black in colour. What shuld I do?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
abibyy: hello doctor after my last menstrual cycle i notice this small lump at the mouth of my cervix,this really scared me and i went to my GP but when i got there and he checked it,he said it's not something serious that it will disappear after sometime,but i'm so scared,my next smear test is not until next year april.please doctor what do you think it could be,and what is the solution,thanks.
am curious, how did u discovered it? we visualise the CERVIX with the aid of cuscus speculum. fibroid, polyp r posibilities but i dnt think it is cancer
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
sexysaxist: Hello doc, pls I need ur help. My period follows for jst two days as against the nomar five days. And its always scanty nd black in colour. What shuld I do?
see a medical doc in any hospital for proper evaluation
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by onyinyechika: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
joker5180: or what?
or maybe infogenius is using another identity.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Akpabio02(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls doc,anytym i beth cool water i start see rasshe in my body,making my body red,or rain fall on me de same tin till hppen,wat will i do pls?for more den two years nw,i took drug no way
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by anikebamigbade: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hello doctor,this is my day 3 pelvic scan result it revealed An anteverted and non-gravid uterus with uniform myometrial echo pattern. no sonographic evidence of intra or extra gestational sac noted.No evidence of fibroid mass seen. The right ovary is noted with 5 rupture follicular cyst why the left is free.moderate echo fluid collection is noted at the pouch of douglas,uterine outline is consistent and borders regular. is this normal?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MummyK(f): 5:37am On Aug 15, 2013
[
onyinyechika: Pls is this joker5180 another ob/gyna in the house or??

Is infogenius a doc/obgyn?which hospital do you work? At least joker 5180 seems to talk like one in my opinion people should always investigate and make enquiries like u are doing
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2013
onyinyechika:
or maybe infogenius is using another identity.
no am different
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2013
MummyK: [

Is infogenius a doc/obgyn?which hospital do you work? At least joker 5180 seems to talk like one in my opinion people should always investigate and make enquiries like u are doing
hmm
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2013
doctor you have not answer me for supplementing ovarian cyst
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2013
mamud3: doctor you have not answer me for supplementing ovarian cyst
i was querying someone for saying so. there r 2 types of ovarian cysts; functional nd pathological. functional needs no treatment while pathological is usually surgically removed.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by anikebamigbade: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2013
doctor you have not answer me for my scan result.pls
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=joker5180] i was querying someone for saying so. there r 2 types of ovarian cysts; functional nd pathological. functional needs no treatment while pathological is usually surgically removed. please can u explain more
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2013
sexysaxist: Hello doc, pls I need ur help. My period follows for jst two days as against the nomar five days. And its always scanty nd black in colour. What shuld I do?

How long have you been experiencing this?If it has been like this for a while then you will need to see a Gyn for
a complete hormonal analysis to be sure it is not a hormonal issue,have blood work up to eliminate anemia,
vagina smear/swab test to check for infections, an ultrascan to be sure it is not uterine or ovarian problems and possibly
a laparoscopic test to check for endometriosis and andenomyosis.
An exact cause must be known so as to determine the appropriate treatment to be adminstered.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2013

Supplementing ovarian cyst? There are supplements (I will not call it drugs) that you can use to treat
ovarian cyst.You do not have to be operated upon to get rid of the cyst.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2013
anikebamigbade: Hello doctor,this is my day 3 pelvic scan result it revealed An anteverted and non-gravid uterus with uniform myometrial echo pattern. no sonographic evidence of intra or extra gestational sac noted.No evidence of fibroid mass seen. The right ovary is noted with 5 rupture follicular cyst why the left is free.moderate echo fluid collection is noted at the pouch of douglas,uterine outline is consistent and borders regular. is this normal?

The test reveals follicular cyst a type of functional cyst a common type of ovarian cyst.Do you you experience sharp pains around that side of your ovary.Hopefully it should disappear in a few months.
The moderate echo fluid collected at the poach of douglas should be investigated,could be an infection that can be treated or indication of other ailments.And there can also be nothing too serious about it.But see a Gyn for proper diagnosis.
Every other thing viewed by the scan is ok.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by anikebamigbade: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thanks doctor
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by anikebamigbade: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hello doctor should I stop using clomid because I used clomid 50mg last month for 5days.pls advise me
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by abibyy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
joker5180: am curious, how did u discovered it? we visualise the CERVIX with the aid of cuscus speculum. fibroid, polyp r posibilities but i dnt think it is cancer

thanx doc for d reply i acually find out during my last period when i was cleaning myself up because i had some blood cloth,it was during dis that i feel it with my finger,though bf it was d size of a pea,now it like half d size of a bean.i'm just scared it might be somthn serious.tanx
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please doc, I want to know if a virginal pesseries (insertion tablet) can affect the screening for cervical cancer
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls doctor in the house,I have been indulging in masturbation for sometime,and now I am suffering from weak erection and low sexual drive and a times if I have erection, am unable to hold it,is there a solution.pls let me know.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
jossy01: Please doc, I want to know if a virginal pesseries (insertion tablet) can affect the screening for cervical cancer
NO

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ademine: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thank you so much doctor. God bless your knowledge.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Eumaca: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls doc in the house, i started bleeding on my cd14. have gone to my doctor but he said no problem but i m really worried because i'm ttc and dont know if this will affect my chances of getting pregnant?

@infogenius Thanks a lot for your response.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2013
doctor please can u tell me d suppliment for ovarian cyst.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by oluwawunmi(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2013
Pls i had mis abortin last month and am feeling preg dis month is it possible
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2013
oluwawunmi: Pls i had mis abortin last month and am feeling preg dis month is it possible
yes it is possible, do PT
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dear doc.
Am 29 and married. Had my first baby at 2012 Through C.S because my BP was a bit high.
then after three month of delivery i had my period for two months, it lasted only two days and it was scanty too
After Then i have not seen it again. i went to see a gyn and she gave me coc pils.Because she refused to tell me what it does i did not take it.

Few days ago i started having a gummy discharge i used to have anytime am ovulating.

note: when i was pregnat i was not eating well cos i lost appetite
which continued after delivery, i got to slim dat my breast milk did not lactate, even though my boy was sucking contionously, but when i pressed it nothing came out. please i want another baby as my boy has grown big.
thank you!
am re-ganing the lost weight now even though it still remaning, but am eating well too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.