Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (10942 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Mandelaguy(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: Phone rings.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[b][/b]MANDELAGUY: hello
Tinubu: good morning
MANDELAGUY: good morning,how may I help u please?
Tinubu: I have been trying to reach Beaf,his line is not going,and one of my dogs on nairaland told me you have his special dedicated line
MANDELAGUY: hmmmmmmmmm
Tinubu: in case you think am the only one begging for access to him,Bakare is here,El Rufai too,and Buhari has agreed to a conference call. Hold on, let me connect all of us
MANDELAGUY: why are you guys worried? Beaf is fine
.............connection(conference call)
Buhari: we just want to apologise to him
El Rufai: we are wondering if the GEJ team got him angry and.....
Bakare cuts him short
Bakare: haba,Nasir,must you disclose our plans? You know very well that that fresh air team has floored our dogs on media networks,we need a new general,now that you have disclosed our secret to MANDELAGUY,I don't think our mission will be successful
Tinubu: don't worry guys, can fix MANDELAGUY with some juicy contracts in Lagos.
MANDELAGUY: (coughs) helllloooooo! Am still here,you guys should have resolved your divisive differences before calling me. I am busy on nairaland.
Buhari: hold on! Hold on my dear, you know that we can iron things out here and now.
El Rufai: please

Tiiin koooo! Tinnn kooo! Network.
Ooooommmm! These guys are calling me again.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by nduchucks: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2012
All jokes and BS aside, at the end of the day, one would hope that Beaf is alright and just too busy to visit NL. I wish him well.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by beafroast: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2012
Choi!!!
see as grown up men and women dey hia dey display dia beautiful talent of NGBADA-ISM bickering ova one nigga wey dey sumwhere dey feel funky-too-good for una head.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by remarkD(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2012
I don't like people that lie; or even worse is one of my petpives which is falsely accusing someone else even when you know you dont have all the facts eh.
That is not just immature and puerile behavior, but also very unethical. i guess it only eats up the bearer of such falsehood until they accept the truth or plainly stop pre-judging people, acccept the truth, decide to live by it, and even better yet, ask God to help in setting them free and living a happy life.

... and i am referring to Dendum in this post...
olivertwist: Rumour has it that Beaf is currently on a trip to Germany probably to rest because of NL stress caused by the likes of Gbawe, Demdem etc. However, we are yet to get any feedback from our German correspondent about the latest development and what Beaf's mission in Germany truly is.

Stay on this thread for more info.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: Phone rings.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[b][/b]MANDELAGUY: hello
Tinubu: good morning
MANDELAGUY: good morning,how may I help u please?
Tinubu: I have been trying to reach Beaf,his line is not going,and one of my dogs on nairaland told me you have his special dedicated line
MANDELAGUY: hmmmmmmmmm
Tinubu: in case you think am the only one begging for access to him,Bakare is here,El Rufai too,and Buhari has agreed to a conference call. Hold on, let me connect all of us
MANDELAGUY: why are you guys worried? Beaf is fine
.............connection(conference call)
Buhari: we just want to apologise to him
El Rufai: we are wondering if the GEJ team got him angry and.....
Bakare cuts him short
Bakare: haba,Nasir,must you disclose our plans? You know very well that that fresh air team has floored our dogs on media networks,we need a new general,now that you have disclosed our secret to MANDELAGUY,I don't think our mission will be successful
Tinubu: don't worry guys, can fix MANDELAGUY with some juicy contracts in Lagos.
MANDELAGUY: (coughs) helllloooooo! Am still here,you guys should have resolved your divisive differences before calling me. I am busy on nairaland.
Buhari: hold on! Hold on my dear, you know that we can iron things out here and now.
El Rufai: please

Tiiin koooo! Tinnn kooo! Network.
LMFAO! This got my ribs cracking! Nice one bro! U too much.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Odunnu: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
amicdan: All for the almighty BEAF 7 pages n still counting.... grin grin smiley
Beaf the legend in the biggest online community for Nigerians and friends.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
grin grin grin how much is the legendary BEAF WORTH :d
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Akanbiedu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
I hope he didn't lose out in the ijawlization of the south-south. grin grin grin

ndu_chucks: All jokes and BS aside, at the end of the day, one would hope that Beaf is alright and just too busy to visit NL. I wish him well.

The same here.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by emiye(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
This was the same question, we asked " Where is YARA'DUA ?" in 2009/2010.

I hope the answer at the end stays different sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Beaf? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
OMFG!! 8 pages on BEAF gone missing.. this guy is truly a Nairaland Legend
Re: Where Is Beaf? by vanbonattel: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Beaf is the most popular person in nairaland, even dwarfs Seun
Re: Where Is Beaf? by vanbonattel: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
hornipipe: grin grin grin how much is the legendary BEAF WORTH :d

10 virgins
Re: Where Is Beaf? by FrankC3: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Beaf is a legend.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
van bonattel:

10 virgins
grin grin u must be a boko man
Re: Where Is Beaf? by ifeci: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
He is just hiding under another user ID, the last I checked, he had about 7 user ID's and he was posting as Mandelaguy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) / Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.